Gerard Butler: 'Coriolanus' Photo Call at Berlin Film Fest!

Gerard Butler: 'Coriolanus' Photo Call at Berlin Film Fest!

Gerard Butler waves as he attends a photo call for his new movie, Coriolanus, on Monday (February 14) at the Grand Hyatt in Berlin, Germany.

The 41-year-old Scottish stud was joined by co-stars Vanessa Redgrave, Ralph Fiennes, and Jessica Chastain. Screenwriter John Logan also attended the photo call.

Yesterday, Gerry suited up in London for the BAFTAs!

20+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler and co-stars at a photo call for Coriolanus

gerard butler coriolanus photo call 01
gerard butler coriolanus photo call 18
gerard butler coriolanus photo call 19
gerard butler coriolanus photo call 20
gerard butler coriolanus photo call 21
gerard butler coriolanus photo call 22

A&E

I want to vomit.Butt face

Way to put out some effort Butler
Brush your hair, shave your neck and take a bath.
Burn that Colorado t-shirt and get some sleep.

well fat-*ss has finally lost weight.
too bad he still doesnt take a bath.
his hair is soooo greasy!!!

So ugly, he needs to SHAVE (ew neck hair!!) and take a shower. How anybody finds this dirty unkept man attractive is beyond me.

I think he looks fantastic. I just want to run my hands through that hair and get lost in it.

So Swedish @ 02/14/2011 at 10:24 am

The hand! The hand!

Check out the shadow on the wall behind him in pic nr 2.
A silent ode to his hands ;)

Im better look at me look at me

The Comedian @ 02/14/2011 at 10:47 am

Can L’OREAL give the dude something to dye his hair ? Since he’s the “new face” for men.. (and shave his beard, and wash himself..too)
Gosh if my man should look like him using L’Oreal I will definitively seek something else ;o)

I love Gerard just want to touch chest and feel his heart
( . )( . )

I dont finds attractive he just dirty and nathing

@Sharp: Sharp, I agree..his bed head hair is tempting. He is at his casual best. Ralph is dressed down also…Gerry just has a better head of hair than many men his age. It looks so soft when he doesn’t put so much gel in it. I don’t think it helps when he is always squashing it with those beanies.

Take your own advice Gerry:
Look sharp, not tired. Enough said!

So many posters here put the ladies at WO down…but they work so hard to find the best pics, videos and news about Gerry. My hat is off to them for the work they do.
They also treat each other with respect that is a far cry from some of the posters here. Everyone is entitled to their opinions…but being civil is a good thing. Thumb me down and call me names…if that makes you feel like a superior person.

@So Swedish: SS, I have a little note about his hands. There was some research on men’s hands and it said if his pointer finger is shorter than his ring finger he will take big chances…but if his pointer finger and his ring finger are the same length or longer than he is more cautious. The amount of testoserone exposed in the womb impacts his finger length. Looks like Gerry got a lot of testosterone when Mum was carrying him. Which do you think he his or a blend of both?

Ralph Fiennes is a co-star, but he is also the director of Coriolanus. I’m glad The Weinstein Company picked up Coriolanus for distribution in the U.S. Can’t wait to see it.

And I think Gerry’s hair is long and gnarly because he is growing it out for a surfer movie he just signed on for. We’ll see.

So Swedish @ 02/14/2011 at 11:56 am

@lolita:

Interesting stuff! Hmm… it seems to me that his ring finger is a li´l bit longer than his pointer finger, so he´s a risk taker I guess. And that seems to suit him well, always up for new stuff, he is everywhere.
And about the testosterone, he sure has more than his share of it! ;D

Entrancing @ 02/14/2011 at 11:56 am

His whole wardrobe contains:

A few pairs of jeans
one gray Colorado T-shirt
one black T-shirt
one white long sleeve undershirt he wore in the L’Oreal ad
one black V-neck long sleeve undershirt
an assortment of beannie caps
a few baseball caps (including the c00ck hat)
a few pairs of leather shoes
a few pairs of low-rise boots
a few pairs of sneakers
a few leather jackets
a few down winter jackets
a few cotton long sleeve dress shirts
a few suits and tuxes (they could be loaners)

His whole wardrobe yells “I’m single”

LOVE.
THE.
PAWS.

@So Swedish: SS, thanks for responding. He is manly.

Entrancing @ 02/14/2011 at 12:08 pm

I still chuckle at Jonathan Ross’ intro of Gerry. Something to the effect that he is so full of charm and charisma that scientists have found he can reverse menopause.

So now we know Gerry possesses the unproven but likely power of :

reversing menopause;
impregnating by looks alone; and
making overies explode.

So Swedish @ 02/14/2011 at 12:18 pm

@lolita:

I thought about what you wrote some more.
Guys with longer ring fingers/more testosterone, they are often succesful in what they do. They usually have many friends and contacts, easy to make new friends. Great social skills.
Outgoing and often sporty/adventurous.

But how do they deal with the other qualities in life? Like maintaining deep friendships, love partners. Family life. How spiritual are they? Are they connected with their emotional sides? Can they value a spiritual connection between two people?

I know a few guys in Gerrys age, that are very similar to him. Attractive, outgoing, talkative, succesful in what they do. Travel all the time, sporty..
When they describe themselves they say things like “I live in the fast lane” or “living life to the max”.
And yes, they are single.

I don´t know, I´m, just babbling. But maybe they just don´t value that other side. Or they find that it is valuable, but at a later age than the rest?

@Nuts: Thanks for the review! I hope there are more along those same lines to come.

oldbutnotdead @ 02/14/2011 at 12:21 pm

@hey gerry:

Yeah, in just a few days, the poor guy went from Hawaii to London for the Baftas last night, and this morning in Berlin. He often looks exhausted from his schedule.

oldbutnotdead @ 02/14/2011 at 12:23 pm

@carla:

Perhaps you are more the Justin Bieber type?

So Swedish @ 02/14/2011 at 12:26 pm

@Entrancing:

I laughed at the JR presentation of Gerry too.
He sure stirs up the oestrogen :)

He finally signed for HTTYD. Says he was the last hold out. Money?

@So Swedish: SS, Gerry is full of prunes at times. No question he enjoys his single life…but I still think everyone wants to have that special someone who is a blessing to come home to.

@stella: OMG. The Colorado T. LOL. At least it color coordinates with the hat.

So Swedish @ 02/14/2011 at 1:01 pm

@lolita:

Thank you for answering lolita!
Yes most people want that special person to come into their life. I believe that Gerry on some levels want that too. Some make an effort to adjust their life to more relationsship friendly. And some just rush along. It is hard to meet someone and uphold a relationsship when you are always in a rush to catch the airplane.

But I think that Gerry knows all this, and he has his hands full (ooohh…) with work.

It is just interesting to think about.

I actually think that the woman Gerry eventually ends up with, will be quite different from the ones he´s been dating in the past. Both on the outside and on the inside. But that´s just me specualting.

So Swedish @ 02/14/2011 at 1:03 pm

‘But that´s just me speculating.

@hye: If it isn’t, she’s got a twin.

@So Swedish: SS. I think you are right. Right now he is into fluff and empty…when he settles it will be with someone who isn’t impressed or starstruck with the Hollywood horse hockey. IMO.

@hye: If that isn’t stalking, I don’t know what is. What must he think?

Lolita and So Swedish will you please shut the f/ck up already?!!
Man, you sound like two lonely losers waxing on about this dude.

@hye:
That is Frammie alright. You know the second they posted the film at the Festival she would be there. I’ll donate $20 to KKC in their name if someone finds a piccie of his face when he spots her…

New thread already.

@STFU: You can pass by our posts you rude and crude person.

So Swedish @ 02/14/2011 at 3:05 pm

@STFU:

Stay classy STFU.

He looks happy.
Anyone know how long he’s going to be in Berlin.

OMG, he looks great with Jessica Alba, maybe a romance will ensue?
She is sexy and his type
Is she seeing anyone? He seems crazy about her.

@ News
Hi, iv’e just answered this on the last one.
Jessica Alba is married to Cash Warren and they have a 2 year old daughter-Honor Marie.

So Swedish @ 02/14/2011 at 3:30 pm

@News:

Oh please!

She is living with her love Cash Warren and they have a daughter together.
Don´t you know this? She´s a pretty big celeb, just search here on JJ and you´ll get all the info on her.

@Amy R:
thanks for the answer

years of hard living have made him age beyomd his years.. he just needs to clean up…gross

Its great to see Gerry´s reaction again on our piper. Now kept in a photo. He´s saw him, pointed at him and rushed to shake his hands. Im so happy that my friend came up with this idea to give him this valentine present. This was the best way to give him her script. He was soooooooooo happy. We too.

Look at picture number 18. Do you see the pipe player? ;-)

@Anja
yes,Gerry was very pleased to see the bagpiper….it was a great idea.
It made his day.

@Manny:
Framo is f**king pathetic!! I’m embarrassed just thinking about how she stalks Gerry, showing up everywhere with her owl face.