Katy Perry: Grammys Performance Featuring Wedding Video!

Katy Perry: Grammys Performance Featuring Wedding Video!

Katy Perry performs her songs “Not Like the Movies” and “Teenage Dream” at the 2011 Grammy Awards held at the Staples Center on Sunday (February 13) in Los Angeles.

During the performance, the 26-year-old singer flew in the air on a lift with a video projection of her wedding to Russell Brand playing behind her.

Katy was nominated for four awards during the evening, but unfortunately she went home empty-handed.

FYI: Katy is wearing a custom-designed Giorgio Armani pink dress and shoes.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Katy Perry’s performance at the Grammys?

Katy Perry Performs at the Grammys
katy perry grammys performance 01
katy perry grammys performance 02
katy perry grammys performance 03
katy perry grammys performance 04
katy perry grammys performance 05

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She is a great entertainer, I liked it, two thumbs up!

qwertyuiop @ 02/14/2011 at 1:13 am

Loved it. The suprise and personal, just tiny glimspe of her and Russells’ wedding, sweet, romatic ,fit the song.

Did she get breast implants recently? Maybe it’s just me but everyone’s boobs looked bigger than usual tonight. Anyway, I liked the performance.

Even at her best, she still sucks at singing.. This must be hard to watch for the actually talented people that struggle with their careers.. Such a shame

Gorgeous performance! It almost brought tears, she revealed the perfect amount of her special day and unlike most celebs, she didn’t sell her photos to a cheap tabloid! She was classy and it was a great moment!

Ashley Spinelli @ 02/14/2011 at 1:39 am

I like this better than lady gaga’s performance
love to see her wedding on the backgorund. so sweet

My fave performance of the night, hate that she’s almost always pitchy when she performs but I still love her music. I wish she would have won at least one award.

I agree with the first comment – it was a good performance. I do not think that she is very talented vocally, but I think she was at her best on the big stage.

copy cat! @ 02/14/2011 at 2:31 am

She TOTALLY ripped this off from the brand new “Viva Elvis” Cirque show in Las Vegas! A girl wears a long wedding gown in which a projector shines pictures from Elvis and Priscilla’s wedding day!

What a loser!

I’m so mad Katy Perry got shut out of the Grammys. She deserve to win album of the year. In a world where Taylor Swift could win album of the year and she can’t is a travesty! I mean they both write their own music, they’re both marginally good singers with Katy Perry sounding better live but Katy gets more flack then Taylor Swift for her voice which is so unfair.

I loved her performance
very beautiful and intimate.

Meh. Don’t make the Grammys your own personal time to show off your wedding.

She is a talented singer. I liked her performance.

Katy Perry is a pretty BAD live singer…. her pitches are all over the place and it looks like she’s struggling with the high notes.

This is the best she has sounded in a long time but it was still awful to sit and watch the performance on tv maybe she’s too overexposed or just a bad all around performer but she’s much better in music videos.

There’s still something fishy about them imo.

it’s a good thing katy perry has huge boobs….

I don’t get the appeal of Katy Perry. She is very homely and she’s not that talented.

Katy cannot sing. The slow song really showcased that. She’s only interesting when she showcases her boobs and different wigs.

same short boobs baring dress. same generic, lame performance as she always gives.
same flaunting her stupid marriage to that ******.
you’re married, WE GET IT.

danielik25 @ 02/14/2011 at 11:36 am

She is a bad singer!

Honestly, she’s only good on mute.

JUST ME SAYIN' @ 02/14/2011 at 12:47 pm

The pink dress was gorgeous.
The IDEA of the lift and the backdrop was brilliant.
But the images against the folds with Katy in front…just got messy.
And the vocals? Well…at least she’s a pretty girl.

Kim Jones @ 02/14/2011 at 1:31 pm

Katy Perry is one pretty girl but what an ugly voice. Simply awful singing it actually pains me to listen. In fact Sealions at Pier 39 in San Francisco sound better than this girl. To those who say she is talented….have you ever really been exposed to good singing? Do you knly listen to what the music industry sells you? Are you deaf? Anyway, I was worried when I heard this girl was nominated for a Grammy in the first place because she is so undeserving of it. Last nights results restored my faith to some degree because the talented people were awarded.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All