Vanessa Hudgens: Alice + Olivia Show with Brittany Snow!

Vanessa Hudgens: Alice + Olivia Show with Brittany Snow!

Vanessa Hudgens and Brittany Snow attend the alice + olivia by Stacey Bendet show during New York Fashion Week on Monday (February 14) at NYC’s Plaza Hotel.

Over the weekend, Vanessa visited Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Florida, where she met up with The Beast!

The 22-year-old actress next stars in Beastly with Alex Pettyfer and Mary-Kate Olsen, out March 4.

Check out the Beastly or Beautiful site, which lets you share your own ideas of what’s beastly and what’s beautiful. Upload a pic and see what others have shared!

Vanessa wore a pair of custom made earrings from Edge of Urge to the show.

10+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens and Brittany Snow at the alice+ olivia by Stacey Bendet show…

vanessa hudgens brittany snow alice olivia 01
vanessa hudgens brittany snow alice olivia 02
vanessa hudgens brittany snow alice olivia 03
vanessa hudgens brittany snow alice olivia 04
vanessa hudgens brittany snow alice olivia 05
vanessa hudgens brittany snow alice olivia 06
vanessa hudgens brittany snow alice olivia 07
vanessa hudgens brittany snow alice olivia 08
vanessa hudgens brittany snow alice olivia 09
vanessa hudgens brittany snow alice olivia 10

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

vanessa please release some more nudie pics

vanessa is so gorgeous

They look great. Vanessa’s hair looks really cute like that. But I think that the skirt part Brittany’s dress was a little too wrinkled and Vanessa’s shoes are too small for her.

she is uh-amazing GORGEOUSSSSSSSSS¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
WHAT THE F*CK SERIOUSLY I AMM TOTALLY LOVE THIS GIRL
SH*T NOOW I HAVE A HUGE CRUSH ON HER
GOTTA LOVE HER
I AM SEEING MILA KUNIS ON THE AIR

Bradley Bobst @ 02/14/2011 at 10:37 pm

Vanessa is so Freaking fine and hot gorgeous Eyes Excited for Beastly 2011 is Definately going to be Vanessa’s Year.

JJ she is 22 no 21.

she is a beauty!!!
so damn beatfiul!!!
she’s got a verrrry purrrrty face!!!! she’s hot Saying that her looks nonetheless mesmerize and fascinate!

ladysdsandiego @ 02/14/2011 at 10:47 pm

she looks beautiful!! love the whole outfit!

She looks beautiful and so happy. She’s practically glowing in some of these pics.

Just A Perfect Women!
SHEEE’S SOOOOOO GORGEOUS!she’s soo nice and sooo beatiful in everyWAY¡
people hate her because they are jealous!!
Vanessa is gorgeous and talented,and talented beautiful cute
She’s perfection and the most beautiful girl on the planet and brings so much love, happiness and goodness to us all.

Bradley Bobst @ 02/14/2011 at 10:49 pm

Completetely in Love with Vanessa this girl is so totally Fine. Definitley Have a Huge Crush on Vanessa.

Zanessa/Vanessa Freak @ 02/14/2011 at 10:50 pm

Now I wanna use words I haven’t used b4 but I used them up all on Nessa so I’ll just say what I say all the time she looks freaking amazing and I really love the earring on the side of her ear and that lovely henna on her hand, purrr-fecto!!! She always blow me away far far away lol :)

her henna tattoo is awesome

Haters Suck! @ 02/14/2011 at 10:55 pm

Baby V is a perfect 10. she is just so damn beautiful.

vanessa is prettyyyyyyyyy HOTTTT¡¡
WAAAH vanessa is so sweet! :) shes one very beautiful girl with a big heart! :) SIMPLY STUNNING¡¡¡

Vanessa looks great. Good to see her smiling. Time of your life kid…time of your life:)

henna tatoo rocks like her¡

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGShe’s really gorgeous and I love her as an actress and she has such a beautiful body..u go girl!! =)…I think when she talks she’s super cute&sweet HOTTT

Vanessa & Brittany looks pretty(:

So pretty, so feminine, so sassy! Love the look!! So happy to see her again!!

hoitytoitytoity @ 02/14/2011 at 11:23 pm

Aww, they’re both smiling. BFFs the best! Hos are better than bros, obviously.

Love both girls outfits

stunning….omg
she’s amazing…glad she’s broken up with that cheating douchebag

Miss her so much. She looks amazing and so happy to see her enjoying herself.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All