Channing Tatum: Shirtless for GQ's Style Issue

Channing Tatum: Shirtless for GQ's Style Issue

A shirtless Channing Tatum shows off his ripped physique in GQ‘s All-American Style Issue, on newsstands February 22.

Here’s what the 30-year-old Eagle actor and cover guy had to share:

On doing his own stunts: “You know when someone is so nervous about something, it makes you doubt yourself? Like on Step Up, I was going to do this backflip off the car. That’s something I do, like, all the time. I just do backflips off things. By the time it was time to do it, I was, like, shaking, because everyone was all, ‘Are you sure you want to do this?’ But then I did it, and it was fine.”

G.I. Joe co-star Marlon Wayans on Channing’s wife Jenna Dewan: ““She has a way to calm him like nobody. She’s like the music they played for King Kong.”

On his stripping past: “I had wanted to tell people. I’m not ashamed of it. I don’t regret one thing. I’m not a person who hides sh–.”

For more on Channing, check out GQ.com!

channing tatum gq 01

• Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Meh, he does nothing for me!

nothing but love for this man

He seems like such a nice guy and I love that he can dance.
Hot :)

i think he’s sexier now than when he was younger. he just gets better looking, i think.

He is nothing more than nice body.

ahahaha. totally not surprised he was a stripper. im sure it was to fund his college education.
dunno how this guy is making it in hollywood. he cant act at all. and he’s not even that goodlooking, he just has a nice body.

Not my cup of tea

He’s so hot, he can dance and he seems nice.

Umm, He was just on Lopez Tonight & was not THAT fit, in fact he looked chubby…
Can u say airbrush?!?
lol

HHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT @ 02/15/2011 at 8:23 pm

Channing Tatum is f**king HOT. Has a great sense of humor too. I like an actor who is there for the fans.

Mrs Tatum is a very very LUCKY woman. They make one hot couple.

Whatever shape or size THIS man will always be truly HOT just watch his movie The Eagle for hotness, it’s a fantastic movie.

What on earth are the critics talking about? They obviously, didn’t read the book “The Eagle of the Ninth” by Rosemary Sutcliff. Channing Tatum is Marcus Aquila in every sense of the word, hell I’m going again.

i dont know him but he’s really ugly and i totally dislike his body ;(

Blancmange @ 02/15/2011 at 11:34 pm

Is he really bisexual? :o

he looks great. Too bad he is his acting skills don’t match with his looks.

WHEN DID JENA DEWAN BECOME SO LUCKY? CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT DID THAT BE@OTCH HAD THAT I DON’T HAVE?

Channing is so finger licking hottt that your tongue will singe if you lick that butty from where the tip of his hair start to the end of his toes.
AAAARRRRRGGGGGG

BUTTERFACE @ 02/16/2011 at 1:06 am

BUTTERFACE = HOT BODY BUT GROSS FACE

La Isla Bonita @ 02/16/2011 at 1:13 am

He was hotter when he was younger. I don’t think he’s aging well.

His face looks a little DERP! Like he has a mental disability. LOL

UCLA Girl @ 02/16/2011 at 1:20 am

I dunno if it’s airbrushed? Honestly his abs in the pic don’t look all that defined. His 6-pack is usually much more defined and noticeable. So maybe it really is him??

HE'S BROWN BAGGER @ 02/16/2011 at 1:22 am

The only way I would fcuk this guy is if he had a paper bag over his head! I like the body (even with a little weight gained). But that face is a major no-no. Give the man a paper bag, cut out some holes for the eyes, and I will show him the time of his life!! HAHAHAHA

Gina likes doggie @ 02/16/2011 at 1:38 am

@HE’S BROWN BAGGER: You don’t need a brown bag, You just need to do it doggie style with him – that way you won’t have to see his face! Doggie style is especially good when you want to bang a butterface guy with a hot ripped body. LMAO

“Doggie style is especially good when you want to bang a butterface guy with a hot ripped body.”

Marky Mark is another good example! :D

HE IS A butterface

Gabriela in L.A. @ 02/16/2011 at 1:43 am

anyone can have a hot body by working out but what really counts is THE FACE!! This guy has such a fugly face. i wouldn’t bang him ever. not even with a brown bag OR doggie style. i just hate his gross face. he seriously needs to get some plastic surgery.

Cute couple @ 02/16/2011 at 1:44 am

I’m not crazy about his derp-looking face but Channing & Jenna Dewan look sooooo cute together!! :)

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT THE F @ 02/16/2011 at 12:06 pm