Daniel Craig: Valentine's Day at The Box with Rachel Weisz!

Daniel Craig: Valentine's Day at The Box with Rachel Weisz!

Daniel Craig spends the evening at NYC hotspot The Box on Monday (February 14).

The 42-year-old English actor spent his Valentine’s Day evening partying with friends and his Dream House co-star Rachel Weisz!

“They were adorable,” a source told Us Weekly, adding that the two were “making out and dancing all night.”

Daniel was spotted leaving Los Angeles on a flight to NYC over the weekend.

It was recently announced that ER alum Goran Visnjic will star as Dragan Armansky in in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo alongside Daniel and Rooney Mara!

daniel craig the box valentines day 01
daniel craig the box valentines day 02

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Daniel is Hot @ 02/15/2011 at 10:23 am

Who is he with?

Is it a gay club?

i knew this wouldn’t last with rachel

i knew this wouldn’t last with rachel. darren arronofsky is much more successful and smarter than craigshit. black swan was fantastic.
rachel is propably back with him on valentines day.

mediterranean @ 02/15/2011 at 10:33 am

His skin looks so greasy

satsuko?
LOL
Who are you????

That’s the 4yr anniversary party!!!

blobbity blah blah @ 02/15/2011 at 10:54 am

he’s too old to be clubbing and where’s rachel?

to satsuko(lol)= knewit @ 02/15/2011 at 10:57 am

disagree.
he’s quite a quick worker with women.

Rachel was there too.
Some tweets about that sighting

Just realize that if I want to flirt with Daniel Craig I have to get rid of Rachel Weisz they are really into eachother #cutecouple #thebox

was with Daniel at the Box in the dead of night.

Daniel was with Rachel @ 02/15/2011 at 11:03 am

askatz: Danny craig and rachel w gettin their MO on at scissor sistors #thebox
about 8 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry

@to satsuko(lol)= knewit: You’ve just sent a wrong thread

@to satsuko(lol)= knewit: Sorry, I thought it was about Daniel

to trainer @ 02/15/2011 at 11:18 am

knewit brought up Saint Aronofsky

I am sure they have a hideaway in NY.

@to trainer: Yes. I know. But I dont know who that man is.

Yes, knewit reveres as saint Aronofsky, and Satsuki as Virgin Mary
HECK

Rachel own more than one flat in NYC (despite the one he owned with Darren)

sorry typo add two “s” LOL

to trainer @ 02/15/2011 at 11:41 am

you are kidding, aren’t you?
Aranofsky was Rachel’s partner for 9 years and is the father of her 4 year old son

@to trainer: No, Im not kidding. Why do I have to know the life of Rachel, Darren and Daniel?

I don’t think Daniel stays her house. They have other cozy little house.

to trainer @ 02/15/2011 at 12:02 pm

you are on a gossip board…unless this is your FIRST time you must know about their whereabouts LOL

Jared, thanks for new thread. But you know Daniel was enjoying with Rachel last night, oh well…
at the pre-thread
to Me
Not that he’s the forced romantic type, but he’s just in love with Rachel.
If not so, he wanted to stay in LA, would have been sleeping soundly, zzzzz :)
to just
Thanks for the pic!!
Awwwwwwwwwwwww
He’s sooooooooooooooooooooo cute!! Love Love Love THAT Lovely smile :)
Thanks a lot.
Hi, DiH
Yeah, they are always ready to find fault with celebs. It’s easy to find fault with the work of others, but those who find fault with other people tend to be blind to their own fault. So they always like to trip celebs up, don’t you? Anyway I don’t care cuz I really love him without BOTOX/plastic surgery :)
“Zimbio has others, and there is one of him bending down showing off red underware.”
OMG, what do you mean? Red underwear? Red? R E D?
What is it for? lol
I know I know, it’s for Rachel, but I don’t know she thrilled to see him wear a red underwear. I hope as soon as she saw his underwear, she didn’t burst into laughter!! Or the red underwear was her wish? :)
to downunder201
Nahhh, he just kept on drinking “hard” alone. lol
There were a lot of celebs there… after they attended at Gucci Party in Soho house. Kings of Leon, CeeLo, Drake, Phillipe Chow, etc…yeah, Grammys!! Daniel was in good mood cuz he had a cozy chat with KOL!

Hi, Mendel
“I so want to perv…erm…have a quick look…just for academic reasons, of course… ;)”
LOL
Hi, Guinness
I feel sorry… It must be the hardest time for all of you… It’s just so difficult to find an answer when something this terrible happens.
So I just don’t know what to say, just…, so sorry.

Gee, sorry… typo
to 27
to downunder201
Nahhh, not that he just kept on drinking “hard” alone. lol

Wouldn’t there be pictures of rachel there if she were there. I mean the paps got daniel right? And I don’t think rachel has an extra place in NYC. Maybe a hotel?

There are usually many people in a hotel. No one spotted them.

several people saw them, and tweets on twitter.

Rachel owns an extra place in NY.

I think Daniel has a house in NY. NOT theTribeca LOL. They spend time together there.

to RW
Could be!

they are really into eachother #cutecouple #thebox
————————————————————–
They seem to intense devotion to each other!!

thebox is some fantastic talent showcase. really hot spot :)
they surely had a blast.

He looks lost and empty i feel bad for him .Fame doesnot equal happiness . Hope he would take better care of himself he drinks way to much.

to gia

Why should anyone feel bad for him? he is at the top of the game right now , both personally and professionally. This year will be huge for Daniel. It is great to see that he has a wonderful woman in his life too. Good for him :)

@ 02/15/2011 at 10:25 am

are you back on this nonsense again? it was proven a long time ago that Daniel Craig is not gay. as for the box being a gay bar; please try and understand this. it is not uncommon for many straight people, like Daniel and myself, to visit gay bars here in NYC. it happens all the time. now please grow a brain.

DtM @ 02/15/2011 at 6:28 pm

Great! all that should really matter is that Daniel is happy with Rachel. but i think that picture in the article is an old one.

Hi Susan…..yes the pic is an old one from Christmas

On one website they said he was out with the” boys”, insert sarcasm here. nothing about rachel. and no photos of her anywhere. all charade.

While many people were out on romantic dates for Valentine’s Day last night, Daniel Craig chose to party with some pals.

The “Casino Royale” stud hit up The Box in New York City with some of his guy friends for an evening of fun.

Gossip girl. website

Of course he is with Rachel, they are both in NYC on Valentine’s Day, my money’s on them being together.

When I saw the last thread of him at the airport, his eyes were a mess, he looks so tired – but very cute. There is something so endearing about those cowlicks of his, just makes you want to hug him!

Hi Guinness

(from pre thread)

That STINKS! I am glad your mum plied you with drink, feck, drink!

The only consolation is, that you knew it was coming, you weren’t happy there anyway, and now you might have some time to consider your options. There is something better out there, and unlike the UK, the US economy apparently is on the way up again. Why should you not get that job as Dan’s picture straightener or that newspaper column that has your name on it???

to Fio

“Anyway I don’t care cuz I really love him without BOTOX/plastic surgery :)”

Oh absolutely! I would hate to see Daniel getting ‘the works” done. No way!!!

“I’m sure Daniel hopes Rachel makes a rush for his red underwear like a fighting bull. lol”

LOL! For some reason, I can’t see Dan in red (still hoping for a linky to that pic though), but commando…

to RW

“I think the woman in the second pix is Rachel. She is the one facing Dan and she has a hat on.”

Yes, my thoughts exactly!

to DtM

Hi there :) Thanks for the article. The pic is old, but the story is not:

“At the A-list fete (also attended by Josh Duhamel, Fergie, and Adrian Brody), the duo shared a table with Hugh Jackman and wife Deborra-Lee Furness plus actor Alan Cumming. Sipping champagne, Craig and Weisz were “making out and dancing all night,” a witness tells USmagazine.com”

So sounds like they had a great Valentine’s Night at the box. He certainly looks a lot less tired in the pics of this thread – and cute too. But I bet today will be a different matter…he will be…worn out… *grin*

Daniel is Hot @ 02/15/2011 at 8:32 pm

Mendel, not sure if this will work, but if it does, you will see the red underware.

Daniel is Hot @ 02/15/2011 at 8:35 pm

Yes, it worked! I am not always sure that it would. Cute underware, right? Just for you Mendel.
Guinness, sorry about the job. Maybe the above picture will cheer you up. But, I do feel sorry for Daniel having a picture taken like that – and I was bad posting it.

@gia:
Hopefully his new relationship gives him the fulfillment he needs.

HI!
sorry everyone for posting after a few chocolate martinis last night–my new favorite drink, and baring my woes…but THANKYOU for your heartfelt words and encouragements of Daniel!!!
Fio–exactly, what does one say–you said it all, and to keep doing what you are doing for my distraction. thank you.

Mendel–you are a good listener and advising the correct way to look at this–I just couldn’t leave without a push and I didn’ t have a choice this time, so i was ready. thnk you. Can you come over this week some time to try out the Chocolate martinis I found? My mom fell in love with the Whipped Cream flavored vodka with orange soda or root beer. RITE-CHUS!!!

THank you DIH———damn! those red ones are so cute. but that picture is dangerous…can anyone else see what i see that won’t be funny to some and funny to others? it is just one of those things caught on film. yikes!!!!!!!
ah, i am sure his hotness would disrobe them for you if you didn’t like them Mendel!!! absolutely. and you are correct. Why IS he wearing any? Commando–he is nekkid under all his clothes, my friends. i keep forgettign to copy into my bucket!!! he is hot. he WAS tired, he probably is EXHAUSTED now!!!

ciao ~ oooooooo, stay in NYC—-we may get lucky for a pap-a-day pic!

to 44
Thank you for the article, DtM!
Hot Couple Alert!
Wohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Just Wow!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, jared, thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu<3<3<3
—————————————————————–
Daniel Craig: Valentine’s Day at The Box with Rachel Weisz!
Daniel Craig spends the evening at NYC hotspot The Box on Monday (February 14).

Daniel was spotted leaving Los Angeles on a flight to NYC over the weekend.

———————————————————————-
“”They were adorable,” a source told Us Weekly, adding that the two were “making out and dancing all night.””

Also twitters said “they are a cute couple”
I really really want to see them!!!

Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Making Out in Public
15Feb11
How did Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz spent their Valentine’s Day? They were making out and dancing all night!

Agent 007 and Weisz hit hotspot The Box’ anniversary party on Valentine’s Day and got into heavy PDA according to a witness. The couple shared a table with Hugh Jackman and his wife Deborah-Lee Furness also Alan Cumming.

“They were adorable,” adds a witness. Once the band Scissor Sisters began playing, the onscreen and offscreen lovers left their table and “started dancing…and they were kissing!”

The spark apparently started while they were filming “Dream House.” The Oscar winning actress, Rachel, 40, announced her split from Black Swan director Darren Aronofsky last October after an eight-year relationship. They have a 4-year-old son, Henry together. Craig, 42, also left split with longtime girlfriend Satsuki Mitchell in early 2010.

Do you think Daniel and Rachel make a hot couple?

Hey, why can’t you just be a good loser? No doubt they both were at the box. There also were many A-listers there, Josh Duhamel, Fergie, Adrian Brody, Hugh Jackman and wife Deborra-Lee Furness, Alan Cumming, etc,etc.. Also many twitters said that they had seen them – Daniel and Rachel, Fergie, Hugh, Alan Cumming, etc, etc.. Obviousl, Us-Weekly mentioned the inside of the box concretely. Gossip girl was not able to report even celebs/his friends (A-listers!) that was with him – poor source!!

“Gossip girl was not able to report even celebs/his friends (A-listers!) that was with him – poor source!!”

Neither was JJ, they changed it afterwards. Thes pathetic boards do that on purpose, because then they get hits and hits means money.
All thie lunatics don’t want to read the truth, they want to reas what they think is the truth.

the box is the lounge space of performing arts, not a gay bar. organized for performing arts & event & party & live music. i have seen ”cirque du soleil” there. so cool, and hot spot!

In fact, a lot of twitters saw them.

The haters are upset and desperate. I couldn’t help laughing. Their posts are completely illogical. f**king LOOSER.

I'm 59/60 @ 02/16/2011 at 1:55 am

@to 59/60:
That’s what I’m saying! The board don’t mention Rachel (JJ hanged it afterwards) to stir the rumours about Daniel and his “friends” again.
It’s all about money

a lot of tweets are not “afterwards”. they tweeted it on twitter at the instant.

to the hater @ 02/16/2011 at 2:23 am

JJ quoted from the article by Gossip girl first.
JJ quoted from the article by US-Weekly next.

It’s the only thing.

So what?

you are an idiot!
justjared only reprinted GG’s.

I think you are the idiot here. First of all it was not gossip girl who posted it first, it was Celebritiy Gossip. And they still don’t mention Rachel. JJ has edited the post afterwards when it was obvious that Rachel was there. And they do that on purpose to get hits or they are really bad at doing their research work.

I said the same thing as you.
JJ only reprinted other articles.

who are you? 64? a pretty mess…..

Daniel in LOVE @ 02/16/2011 at 5:03 am

to 69
JJ has edited the post afterwards when it was obvious that Rachel was there.
—————————————————————-
Yes, you’re right. I think it is right to correct a mistake….The other sites do not do even a correction.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!! Way to go, Dan!!!!!!

He seemed to feel like a brand new person. Good for him!

The academics of a ‘Bond gir @ 02/16/2011 at 6:18 am

Liz Smith – The Cord (Wilfrid Laurier University)

WATERLOO, Ont. (CUP) — Lisa Funnell has a long history with James Bond.

“I grew up watching the Roger Moore movies with my dad,” said the Wilfrid Laurier University film studies professor. While completing her master’s at Brock University in popular culture, Funnell got involved with writing about Bond academically.

“Why not write about the most popular, longest running film franchise there is?” she asked. This idea grew and flourished into what would become a very successful career researching and writing about the fictional spy.

Two of Funnell’s soon-to-be-published academic articles delve deep into the world of the British super-spy James Bond.

The first, an essay titled “Negotiating Shifts in Feminism: The ‘Bad’ Girls of James Bond,” will be published this March in Women on Screen: Feminism and Femininity in Visual Culture.

The second article is titled “‘I Know Where You Keep Your Gun’: Daniel Craig as the Bond-Bond Girl Hybrid in Casino Royale” and will be published in the Journal of Popular Culture in June.

Much of her current research on Bond regards the representations of female characters, specifically the “Bond girl” and “Bond villain,” and the way they can be traced throughout the franchise.

“At first, James Bond was given two different types of women. There was the good girl, or Bond girl, who emerged in the 1960s with liberal sexual identities. She was good because he could domesticate her.”

“The villains too had liberal sexual identities, however, they refused to be domesticated,” she continued. “They laughed at Bond. That’s how the initial relationship was set, good girls versus bad girls, and James Bond in the middle.”

So how has the franchise changed?

“I have argued in my article that [Daniel Craig] represents a more American model of heroism. James Bond previously was a libido-based hero, his masculinity was based on his ability to bed women,” she said.

Craig’s portrayal of Bond is a shift away from what Funnell calls the “British Lover Model,” into a more “Hollywood, body-based model.”

“I would argue he’s also a bit of a Bond girl in it — he’s the one who comes out of the water in a bikini and lies on the beach to be gazed at.”

For this reason, Funnell feels Craig represents a completely new kind of hero for the series.

The Bond franchise’s place for women has also evolved, as Funnell pointed out. “Looking at the 1990s re-emerged Bond girl, who is an Americanized action woman, they’re post-feminist heroines,” she explained.

As for the end of her Bond writing career, it’s not yet in sight.

“Every time they release a film I feel compelled to write another paper and see where this franchise is going in relation to where it’s come [from].”

Funnell said there is simply not enough literature studying 007.

“There are gaps, [and] for me as a scholar you want to find those gaps and fill up the space.”

The next installment, Bond 23 has an official release date of Nov. 9, 2012, with rumours of Javier Bardem playing the villain opposite Daniel Craig’s Bond.

As for Lisa Funnell’s opinion on the franchise’s sexiest Bond?

“Pierce Brosnan takes it. There’s just something about him.”

Caught in the Act! - People @ 02/16/2011 at 6:36 am

Caught in the Act!
Wednesday February 16, 2011 06:00 AM EST
Fergie and hubby Josh Duhamel celebrated Valentine’s Day with friends – and a hot makeout session! – at New York City nightclub The Box Monday night. As they were leaving, they bumped into Hugh Jackman and his wife, Deborra-lee Furness, there to meet new couple Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz, who swapped kisses as the night went on.

I adore them and they are the sweetest couple ever!! Daniel and Rachel had such a great time together.

JJ has edited the post afterwards? OK, well. Now I see the light.
Because many contradictory posts are on this thread! :D

Oooh, thanks for the eye candy!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!

Rachel and Daniel won’t last!

Hi, DtM
“”They were adorable,” adds the observer. Once the band Scissor Sisters began playing, the couple — onscreen lovers in the upcoming film Dream House — left their table and “started dancing…and they were kissing!”"
OMG, Daniel was with Rachel heart and soul…damned hot!!!!!
Hi, DiH
Thanks for the pic. To be honest, it’s sooooo cute than I thought!!!!
I’m sure Rachel felt strong passions for it…really “hot pants”. lol
So that pic is really worth storing in my computer :)
Hi, elise
“There is something so endearing about those cowlicks of his, just makes you want to hug him!”
Yeahhhhhhhh, your point of view is same to mine :)
Hi, Mendel
“But I bet today will be a different matter…he will be…worn out… *grin*”
Now it’s his red underwear/his gun turn!! Charge! lol
Hi, Guinness
Cheer up! :)

I think NOT!!!!

This is the one for him. She is beautiful and talented and he will marry her.

He is a serial cheater. He cheated on his ex girlfriend many times.
Sienna is not single again. Don’t be surprise if they hook up for a fling.
Rachel is no innocent princess either. She is not one to be loyal either.

Think they will make a fab couple. Hope they are both really happy.

@bissgirl:

I heard that his ex dumped him but he makes it look like he broke it off with her.

link, please

No wannabe is needed

NY POST - independent source @ 02/16/2011 at 1:56 pm

Hot with 007
Last Updated: 12:43 AM, February 16, 2011
Posted: 12:09 AM, February 16, 2011

Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz got hot and steamy at The Box’s fourth birthday party on Valentine’s Day. The James Bond star and Weisz — recently split from “Black Swan” director Darren Aronofsky — howled and clapped as the Scissor Sisters performed a set. Craig told The Post’s Lachlan Cartwright that he’s a big Sisters fan, and when the band played their hit “Take Your Mama,” Craig and Weisz started dancing intimately and then passionately kissed. To keep away onlookers, 007 had his own personal protection — a burly security guard who kept watch over his table.

hey @ 02/15/2011 at 6:51 pm

is there something wrong with you? you must have on track mind. it was proven a long time ago that story about Daniel being gay is 100 percent false. it was a lie; untrue. what part of what i’m saying do you not understand? now, as for him being out with the guys at the box; read again what JJ posted above. Daniel “spent his Valentine’s Day evening partying with friends and his Dream House co-star Rachel Weisz!” the witnesses all say the Rachel and Daniel were making out all night and dancing. now please tell us all why you seem to be unable to move past the gay lie.

what is your problem here? Daniel and Rachel are together as a couple. all your jumping up and down will not change it. Rachel is not going to go back to Darren because she no longer wants him. Daniel is not going to go back to Satsuki because he no longer wants her. nor is he suddenly going to become gay to make you happy. no please move on

you’re right. Rachel is beautiful and talented. i think this relationship will go strong for some time. as for marriage; i honestly never thought that Daniel wanted to get married again.

Scissor Sisters @ 02/16/2011 at 2:16 pm

Daniel and Rachel danced to the tune of this!!
Take Your Mama Out – Music Video

New image of Dan/Rach @ 02/16/2011 at 2:55 pm

New Image of Craig, Weisz from Dream House
Source: Movie Wallpaper February 16, 2011

Here’s something you’ve been dying for: Wallpaper of two actors from a thriller you haven’t seen yet! Yes, MovieWallpaper.com (where you get can wallpaper for flicks like Schindler’s List!) somehow landed a new image from Dream House, starring Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz.

I have a sneaking suspicion a lot of images from this film will involve people “looking” at something. Just like the one you see right here.

Dream House opens September 30 and was directed by Jim Sheridan. Full synopsis below:

Successful publisher Will Atenton (Craig) quit a job in New York City to relocate his wife, Libby (Weisz), and two girls to a quaint New England town. But as they settle into their new life, they discover their perfect home was the murder scene of a mother and her children. And the entire city believes it was at the hands of the husband who survived.

When Will investigates the tragedy, his only lead comes from Ann Paterson (Watts), a neighbor who was close to the family that died. As Will and Ann piece together the disturbing puzzle, they discover that the story of the last man to leave Will’s dream house will be just as horrifying to the one who came next.

I have a feeling though these two are madly in LUST at the moment and nothing else. Long way to go before the engagement and marry scenarios, especially with Daniel.

Good luck to them both though.

@Me:

I guess we’ll all have to wait and see.

Two actors together? Deadly combination.

BITE U??? @ 02/16/2011 at 4:12 pm

HE WAS WITH ME ON V-DAY!!!!!!! HAHAHA I TELL U!!!!! HAHAHA WE KISSED ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!! HAHA HE HAD TO COME UP FOR AIR!!!!! HAHAHA I BIT HIS LIP!!!! HAHAHA AND HE SAID: OUCH!!!! HAHAHA!!! DO IT AGAIN!!! HAHA AND I DID!!!! HAHA

LOVE,
BITE U????!!!! AHHA

BITE U??? @ 02/16/2011 at 4:31 pm

I’M GOING NOT TO TELL U WHERE!!!! HAHA BUT, IT WAS NOT AT NO FIN BOX!!!!! HAHAHA

LOVE,
HAHA

@to Me:

It could be. I suppose it depends on what they want. If they are both still career focused then I agree with you it could be a deadly combination. However others acting couples have been successful at making a relationship work.

As you said…wait and see. And If it doesn’t work then I will have to find away to get my number to him :-)

Just wondered how little Henry is taking to having Daniel around and vice-versa.

to all who disagree @ 02/16/2011 at 7:53 pm

I hope you all are right, really I do. just wondering why no one got pic of the 2 together.

to DiH

Oh my!!!! LOL! Thanks for the picture! I had to take a few calming breaths to steady myself…

“I do feel sorry for Daniel having a picture taken like that – and I was bad posting it.”

Yes, this pic is a mixture of the sexy, the embarassing and the ridiculous – but I am glad you posted it *grin*

Hi Guinness

“Can you come over this week some time to try out the Chocolate martinis I found? My mom fell in love with the Whipped Cream flavored vodka with orange soda or root beer. RITE-CHUS!!!”

I’d love to!!! If only…

“can anyone else see what i see that won’t be funny to some and funny to others? it is just one of those things caught on film. yikes!!!!!!!”

I think I see what you are seeing…yikes indeed!

“ah, i am sure his hotness would disrobe them for you if you didn’t like them Mendel!!!”

I think I kinda like these ones, but disrobing is better! Commando!!!

to Fio

“Now it’s his red underwear/his gun turn!! Charge! lol”

LOL!

to New Image of Dan/Rach

thanks for the new pic! Dan looks very dishy!

to ‘to all who disagree’

“just wondering why no one got pic of the 2 together”

I am guessing – maybe this was a private party and they didn’t allow photography? Maybe those two of Dan were taken on the sly and there are no other ones? And one article mentioned Dan’s burly security guard, so he might have been on the look out for paps as well.

to 88 NY POST – independent source
——————————————————————————————-
Thank you for the new info!!
Dancing & kissing – both sides were deeply in earnest, passionate!!!!!

to all who disagree@ 02/16/2011 at 7:53 pm

are you so dense that you understand nothing? Daniel is a very private man who wants to spend time alone with Rachel without the rest of the world watching. by the way, where do you get the idea that Daniel and Rachel have to provide photographs of them together in order to prove to you that their relationship is real.

‘Red Undies Photo’

Just so glad the likes of the British Tabloid Daily Mail if they had it, didnt print it, otherwise the Brits would have been very bemused, especially if you look close at the waistband and see they were made by the Gents Underwear Manufacturer ‘Bonds’.

I felt really embarrassed for him just looking at it, i think the Security people at LAX airport were having ‘a lend of him’ in front of the camera.

to susan
Yes, also NY POST’s reporter Lachlan Cartwright stated that he saw them doing so. It is better/important that the source is not anonymity.

rachel is the best publicity he can get after this horrible last year with his visit to venice beach and the whole world thinking hes gay^^
after hes settled with her we will have sightings of him again in random gay bars maybe with hugh jackman or elton john:D

noomi, why did you come back?

The teleglaph UK @ 02/17/2011 at 3:22 am

James Bond star Daniel Craig takes no chances with Rachel Weisz
Daniel Craig employs a bodyguard to protect him and his girlfriend Rachel Weisz at a party in New York.
By Tim Walker 6:28AM GMT 17 Feb 2011
Rachel Weisz and Daniel Craig have kept a relatively low profile since Mandrake disclosed last November that the James Bond star had broken off his engagement to the American Satsuki Mitchell, a producer.

This week, however, Craig and Weisz attended a party in New York at which the Scissor Sisters performed.

Big, beefy Craig, 42, who has taken on all-comers as 007, put safety first, however. He had his own bodyguard to protect him and the actress, 40.

don’t get me wrong. they are perfect together, both are kind of ugly moles with weak personalities. thats why they both get not much approval in business. even an oscar didn’t made her part of it. and dan was always shy and wierd. mumbles through the oscars always moody, can’t get anywhere withouth his gf. poor aronofsky wonders himself that he got replaced with such a dully little hunk.

the only “wierd” thing here is your spelling! LOL

The only ‘wierd’ thing here is your spelling.

Because the haters are upset and desperate when Daniel is with Rachel. I am sure they will go mad in March.

Hi, Mendel
“You know that cat looks as if it has just got the cream – or eaten its owner’s food…”
Yeah, the cat is smiling with content :)
And I’m sure Rachel is pleased with his “work”. lol

Daniel is a so private man, and yet…

to Amy
Exactly!! And I danced to “Take Your Mama Out” cuz I heard that Daniel was a fan of the Scissor Sisters. But, unfortunately there was no one around!! lol

BTW Daniel still is in NY? :)

Daniel Craig Cast Request for Valentine

In honor of Valentine’s Day here in the States (do you celebrate Valentine’s where you are?), it’s only appropriate to put out some evil, nefarious and spiteful offers to play the ‘bad guy’ in ‘Mortal Instruments’.

What a beautiful coincidence that I am in love with Daniel Craig! He would ROCK the Valentine persona and I dare say, tempt me to swoon the villain. Yikes! Who is Daniel Craig?

Well known as James Bond: Casino Royale and Quantum of Solace. I would list more, but the IMDb page just kept scrolling and scrolling and…he’s done a TON of STUFF in the movie industry! And to beat you to the punch: YES, I KNOW HE’S BRITISH!!! *sips tea*

This man is very hawt stuff to me, and an undeniably talented actor. So, I guess what I’m saying is:

Daniel Craig…will you be my Valentine? *blush*

Megszólalt Daniel Craig titokzatos magyar partnere
(Google Translation)
Daniel Craig spoke mysterious Hungarian partner
2011th February 17 07:45
Ballet dancer-designed commercial counselor work, and now Russian spy in upcoming movie AVH – hirado.hu to reveal the secret.
“I stood on tiptoe, and I said, I will not cry” – she says her first big megmérettetéséről Monika Toth, who will partner Daniel Craig in the upcoming VH-movie. Monica a little girl at all wanted to be a ballet dancer. Took four and a grandmother by the hand, and the Ballet elcipelte felvételijére. The lower age limit was six years old, but an exception is made to him, seeing the little girl’s determination pipiskedő. Somehow it is now so Monial: never give acting has not previously addressed, but the filmmakers chose him Okszana, the ruthless Russian spy role, more than one hundred candidates. And still did not have to stand on tiptoe.
The 30-year-old woman szatyrokkal felpakolva, shivering in the Buda Castle Quarter macskakövein meeting will come. “I come from work, I work in a commercial counselor in the Nordic States embassy, as well as being a family business can also lead to where you have allergies, asthma, respiratory problems, dealing with therapy for children and adults” – says Monika, and are engaged in – the movie – ZIM 12 collector car, which was brought to us for the sake of taking photographs of the veteran film producer, also known járműgyűjtőként, dr. Sandor Bitter.
The Beregszasz Monika Toth was born in a tender to the selected movie, a talented but unknown young, “fresh faces” looking. He was considered one of the most honest of the candidates, and it does not incidental, nor that speaks seven languages fluently, including Russian, which is a very important role Okszana expectation.
“My grandfather taught me when I was four years in Slovak, Czech, Hungarian, literacy, school is in Russian, Ukrainian and English is also taught seventh grade I got my intermediate English language proficiency exam. I went to continuous learning in a contest won scholarships abroad, so my parents and I also had time to get used to the shorter or longer absences, and did not cause big break when the university moved to Budapest because of my studies “- says Monika.
Monika and for listening to it is likely that the fans do not have to wait long love letters. Maybe that’s why no harm to clarify: in nine years, since the age of three pair know each other. “We were in Croatia, a joint vacation, and only once was this moment … When you feel that all will be different from now. True, his mother is also a signal that was three years old that I was the only girl who did not want to beat “- smiling at Monica, who is the AVH-film is not” the new James Bond, Daniel Craig would have liked due to charm included, but rather out of conviction.
“At last a political no frills, authentic mirror is made from this era, and I wanted to be part of such a creation. The film wants to paint this picture of contemporary éráról, teaching character, true characters, real and compelling circumstances. I really appreciate the opportunity to take part in it “- says Monika, who has personal ties to the former Soviet Union szülöttjeként also feel for the film. “I was sure I knew what kind of washing powder when people receive their salaries, could not prosper without connections. Approach gives the other man, if you live through something, of course, not the 50s in Hungary the horror of thinking, but the very mentality, and to what impact this has had on ordinary people. ”
The authors intended that it will be just one of the most important film of the AVH is: neutral be seen how it affected the system of the apolitical, ordinary people trying to live their lives, and not incidentally also show the human side of the murderers. Okszana this character is perhaps the best example of his career, everyone wade Soviet NKVD-s rest tisztnőként not kill either, but we see him defenseless woman, human wreck, who is home alone in the tomb of his grief.
Mónika Tóth days to start filming the first scenes Oszter Alexander, who is Defense Minister Mihaly Farkas into the film. Daniel Craig in the role of a hangman will see more scenes with Monica. The film is scheduled to hit theaters October 2012.

“Unfortunately I can not tell you that there has been a request, but what is certain is that Daniel does not take part in this film, the information is wrong – Borsa Symons said”

to 116
Yeah, I know. I posted that article before :)
But look at the date…2011th February 17 07:45
I just posted the update article.

This is my post :)
——————–
Fio @ 02/07/2011 at 10:07 am +22

Gosh, the information was wrong? Daniel doesn’t take part in Hungarian film…? Agh, I’m disappointed…

Mégsem lesz James Bondból Rajk László?
——————–
There seems to be a difference in outlook between them!! Monica is possessed with the idea that can co-star with Daniel. Anyway I hope Daniel doesn’t get involved in trouble.

They say Babs fell in love with Daniel and pushed on him to take James Bond. Wondering, how he would do if Babs was not stubborn and didnt get him into franchise 007? Where he would be now?
He was mainly actor playing in the UK and had some smaller opportunities in American productions next to Lara Croft and got a smaller part in Road to Perdition. Would he get film offers like C&A, Dream House and Dragon Tattoo if he was no James Bond?
When they say C&A so they mainly hint at that he is James Bond who plays a Cowboy, James Bond who plays with Rachel Weisz, James Bond who got a part of Mikael Blomkvist. He is typecast and producers give him parts because he is more known thanks to Bond and they expect that his mark 007 can help to their movies like Dream House or C&A.
If he was no James Bond so very probably….

link, please.

You contradict yourself big time! By mentioning his upcoming movies in different genres he’s far from being typcasted. Take a Czech/English dictionary before posting such nonsense.

Why March? @ 02/17/2011 at 12:03 pm

@to 107:

Why would people go mad in March?

What a ridiculous assumption…..
Every “famous” actor has a role which made him famous……
btw I would prefer Daniel making small movies and I hope he will go back to his roots when he’s done with Bond and Blomkvist.

Dream House reshoots are scheduled for March

@to 122:
Oh Yay!!! Lucky Me he will be in Toronto. Not that it matters.

DanRachel in NY @ 02/17/2011 at 4:34 pm

Filling their faces at Moonstruck

hey @ 02/15/2011 at 6:51 pm

click on this link. you’ll see Daniel and Rachel sitting beside each other in a booth at Moonstruck. are you sufficiently satisfied that they are a couple?

YAY! Daniel is still in NY with RW. good for them. Looks like they came for sustenance so that they can continue their marathon session :D

DanRachel in NY @ 02/17/2011 at 5:05 pm

@susan:

Beat you to it with the picture!
I was convinced they’re a couple after the Xmas sightings in the UK.

I suppose Ella went back to the UK so her Dad could spend a dirty nekkid few days with Rachel. When is Ella going to meet her and does Ella approve of it all? Does Ella still talk to Sats?

I know NY is a large city but kinda hard for Sats really.
Having said that, Daniel and Rachel need to start going public a bit more.
Cute couple.

DanRachel in NY @ 02/17/2011 at 5:09 pm

@RW:

LOL! They look like they have honeymoon tans (white) so they venture out for food. Ya think she or he would cook indoors but I think they like to be seen together and he likes eating out.

Hate to see the state of that table/his jeans/floor after that meal, looks like he’s chowing down.

@DanRachel in NY:

He should have picked another city to have his affair! Now Toronto has been tarnished

Ha ha….amazing that they don’t even know they are being papped. Rachel’s eyes ,to me at least, look as if she is nervous a tiny bit. And Daniel look at your “supposed lady” man!!!!

Questions of a fan @ 02/17/2011 at 5:37 pm

Why is it that they are not afraid to be pictures alone or with friends and not with each other. I mean I know they are private people but they don’t seem to care when paps are around when they aren’t around each other?In this pic they don’t even know they’re be papped. And rachel ‘s eyes make me think she is slightly nervous, don’t know what about though. Could it be she and daniel don’t mind being seen together just not photographed together? Why need a body guard did jackman and fergie have one too?

Aiden@ 02/17/2011 at 5:29 pm

i’m going to assume you’re a guy. you see many girls, like myself, thinks it’s much more romantic to be sharing a booth with their boyfriend. it’s really difficult to loop your arm through his if he’s across the table. equally difficult for him to put his arm around your shoulders if he’s not sitting beside you. and need i go on?

DanRachel in NY @ 02/17/2011 at 6:03 pm

@Questions of a fan:

Rachel was in the middle of eating or drinking it looks like.

As for the bodyguard that was reported, they do have bouncers at The Box that are employed to guard VIP tables. I can’t see Daniel employing one on daily basis but again, when he lands in NY he might automatically get one and he did have one when he did A Steady Rain. Maybe he feels NYC is a clear and present danger to him.

Obviously he has one on every film set so he is guarded in L.A. at the moment while filming Tattoo.

As for them both I think we will see their first official outing at his Cowboys premiere in July not before.

Questions of a fan @ 02/17/2011 at 6:59 pm

@susan: yeah I agree, I do that to my girl all the time but daniel in the pic isn’t even doing that….he’s just looking down or whatever….if I were him I’d hold her while eating with one hand. When I see them like that it just makes me think there is distance….even though they are in love or whatever. Hold your girl man!!!!

Questions of a fan @ 02/17/2011 at 7:08 pm

By the way, my girlfriend ragged on me for giving my name out so -km now under this posting name…..sorry guys. Hey isn’t Rachel shooting “the Danish Girl” with Nicole Kidman in July? I don’t think she’ll attend the premiere of C&A.

@Questions of a fan:

Yeah, eat with one hand while holding her with other!!
Are u on medication or something!
So he should put his right arm around her and eat with his left hand!

gosh – where do u people come up with this nonsense! Listen they have been going at it non-stop so a few minutes they focus on a meal isn’t gonna kill them.

To to 107 @ 02/17/2011 at 5:44 am
hahahahaha
yeah, what you said was right!!!!

To to 107 @ 02/17/2011 at 5:44 am
LOL
yeah, what you said was right!!!!

to 102, 126 @ 02/17/2011 at 8:07 pm

My only point was this , don’t people in new york have camera phones?
they are at a night club with all these people , nobody took their photo?
I find it strange, thta’s all . Relax and take your meds, Psycho!
and who said anything about proving anything . read my post again, and stop acting like you are in high school, for gods sake. I said, I hope that this was true. do you get it ? or do I need to draw you a picture?

Questions of a fan @ 02/17/2011 at 8:13 pm

Well apparently, susan doesn’t think so……it’s not difficult at all. Once I was at a bar that had a booth. My girl and I were cruising with our buddies having drinks and although I’m right handed, I put my right arm around her and drank with my left….and I’ve seen other guys do it with their girls so it’s not that uncommon. And I got my answer about rachel’s film “The Danish Girl” which indeed will begin shooting in July.

to to 102, 126 @ 02/17/2011 at 8:21 pm

(I’m not susan)
If they will not open it to the public (twitter, gossip mag, etc), we cannot see it.
Even if I take their photographs, I do not sell it to the gossip magazine.

Questions of a fan @ 02/17/2011 at 8:21 pm

I will be a gentleman to all you lovely ladies and bow my way out of this conversation now. My girl is still in a very valentines day mood, I send my best wishes to all.

to DanRachel in NY @ 02/17/2011 at 8:45 pm

Does Ella still talk to Sats?
———————-
I think Ella still talk to Satsuki if Daniel and Satsuki remained friends.

HEY! to 102 126 @ 02/17/2011 at 9:02 pm

I for one, would love to see pics of these 2 danicing and making out. Why? Because somewhere those DTD niwits are crying, do you understand the post now? Fool.

143 and 144 @ 02/17/2011 at 9:27 pm

Is Daniel Craig

Hi Mendel…I forgot what you posted last amongst the rabble here….and I am thinking you would forget too after tonight…the beginnnign of your weekend! did you catch the “head” shot of Dan & Rache? I probably would be mortified to do and have someone else do it. So, do you think this is how his days from LAX went? Dan thinks…”oh, man, i do hope someone catches my PFA in these smokin red-hot underwear as i bend over so that the wonderful TSA security woman can peek at my—belt? And this poor family next to me….damn, are they gonna bluddy well ask me or what? yes, i am, Bond, Daniel Craig. and I am traveling alone—haggardly hung(I mean, hung over) because us Brits have to leave buzzin if they are to take a 12 hour flight to see their woman on the EAST coast.” And then he arrives at the club…”wow, she looks great, can’t wait to see her, see her hat, scuze me very tall woman standing next to very vertically challenged woman…thx. wow you look great! lets get schnackerd, dance dirty, do some serious PDA’s and crash!”

2. Has Dan been a PDA offender before? no.
C. Has Dan had a reason to PDA offend before? maybe.
3. Has Dan agreed to different “terms” with Rachel? interestingly maybe.
F. Does Dan seem more relaxed and not flexing his jaw muscles when he is with her so far? yep.
#. Should he call Guinness anyway? yes.
11. Should he call Mendel anyway? for delicious seconds–prbly.
A. Shall we invite Fio later in the party? ok.
IV. Are we going to see Dan’s new “Bond” girl on his arm with him smiling and definitely holding hands more relaxed like I always said? yes, indubidibly.
5. Will Dan be cool with Rachel’s son? if you think not, you have NOT been paying attention and you can leave, but take your crackpipe with you.

Hey….both their b-days are coming soon. good for them. gosh, this is gettting waaayyyy to mushy. …….too close to someone ele’s b-day too. crazy. hope you were safe….and the car you rode in the back—was not an emergency vehicle.

i love my rental van.

YES. thank you for that capture of them trying to be real people–they both must love the city life to want to go out into it. I would order “in” every day & night if i was with Daniel!!!!! damnnn.

hey! seen this yet? a day old. surry if its already been posted…there is a mess to read thru. cheers! oh–looks as if he is looking at Naomi’s camp—-????????

surry-it has been posted before. i just havent’ had the time to catch up lateley. and there has been some GREAT captures of the “globetrotter” looking mighty fine…sleepy, testy, sexily snarky, impatient to see his girl, and bending over… nice. they are classic. got to get them in my bucket file.

so, remember those pictures with Laura? so was that a little professional reunion?
Dan to Laura, “hey, now that her contract is up, are you willing to come *ohgrin* back to me and put my career sky high again?”

or was it, “hey, do you still have Guinness’s email?”