Daniel Craig: Valentine's Day at The Box with Rachel Weisz!

Daniel Craig: Valentine's Day at The Box with Rachel Weisz!

Daniel Craig spends the evening at NYC hotspot The Box on Monday (February 14).

The 42-year-old English actor spent his Valentine’s Day evening partying with friends and his Dream House co-star Rachel Weisz!

“They were adorable,” a source told Us Weekly, adding that the two were “making out and dancing all night.”

Daniel was spotted leaving Los Angeles on a flight to NYC over the weekend.

It was recently announced that ER alum Goran Visnjic will star as Dragan Armansky in in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo alongside Daniel and Rooney Mara!

daniel craig the box valentines day 01
daniel craig the box valentines day 02

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Show All

I adore them and they are the sweetest couple ever!! Daniel and Rachel had such a great time together.

JJ has edited the post afterwards? OK, well. Now I see the light.
Because many contradictory posts are on this thread! :D

Oooh, thanks for the eye candy!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!

Rachel and Daniel won’t last!

Hi, DtM
“”They were adorable,” adds the observer. Once the band Scissor Sisters began playing, the couple — onscreen lovers in the upcoming film Dream House — left their table and “started dancing…and they were kissing!”"
OMG, Daniel was with Rachel heart and soul…damned hot!!!!!
Hi, DiH
Thanks for the pic. To be honest, it’s sooooo cute than I thought!!!!
I’m sure Rachel felt strong passions for it…really “hot pants”. lol
So that pic is really worth storing in my computer :)
Hi, elise
“There is something so endearing about those cowlicks of his, just makes you want to hug him!”
Yeahhhhhhhh, your point of view is same to mine :)
Hi, Mendel
“But I bet today will be a different matter…he will be…worn out… *grin*”
Now it’s his red underwear/his gun turn!! Charge! lol
Hi, Guinness
Cheer up! :)

I think NOT!!!!

This is the one for him. She is beautiful and talented and he will marry her.

He is a serial cheater. He cheated on his ex girlfriend many times.
Sienna is not single again. Don’t be surprise if they hook up for a fling.
Rachel is no innocent princess either. She is not one to be loyal either.

Think they will make a fab couple. Hope they are both really happy.

@bissgirl:

I heard that his ex dumped him but he makes it look like he broke it off with her.

link, please

No wannabe is needed

NY POST - independent source @ 02/16/2011 at 1:56 pm

Hot with 007
Last Updated: 12:43 AM, February 16, 2011
Posted: 12:09 AM, February 16, 2011

Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz got hot and steamy at The Box’s fourth birthday party on Valentine’s Day. The James Bond star and Weisz — recently split from “Black Swan” director Darren Aronofsky — howled and clapped as the Scissor Sisters performed a set. Craig told The Post’s Lachlan Cartwright that he’s a big Sisters fan, and when the band played their hit “Take Your Mama,” Craig and Weisz started dancing intimately and then passionately kissed. To keep away onlookers, 007 had his own personal protection — a burly security guard who kept watch over his table.

hey @ 02/15/2011 at 6:51 pm

is there something wrong with you? you must have on track mind. it was proven a long time ago that story about Daniel being gay is 100 percent false. it was a lie; untrue. what part of what i’m saying do you not understand? now, as for him being out with the guys at the box; read again what JJ posted above. Daniel “spent his Valentine’s Day evening partying with friends and his Dream House co-star Rachel Weisz!” the witnesses all say the Rachel and Daniel were making out all night and dancing. now please tell us all why you seem to be unable to move past the gay lie.

what is your problem here? Daniel and Rachel are together as a couple. all your jumping up and down will not change it. Rachel is not going to go back to Darren because she no longer wants him. Daniel is not going to go back to Satsuki because he no longer wants her. nor is he suddenly going to become gay to make you happy. no please move on

you’re right. Rachel is beautiful and talented. i think this relationship will go strong for some time. as for marriage; i honestly never thought that Daniel wanted to get married again.

Scissor Sisters @ 02/16/2011 at 2:16 pm

Daniel and Rachel danced to the tune of this!!
Take Your Mama Out – Music Video

New image of Dan/Rach @ 02/16/2011 at 2:55 pm

New Image of Craig, Weisz from Dream House
Source: Movie Wallpaper February 16, 2011

Here’s something you’ve been dying for: Wallpaper of two actors from a thriller you haven’t seen yet! Yes, MovieWallpaper.com (where you get can wallpaper for flicks like Schindler’s List!) somehow landed a new image from Dream House, starring Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz.

I have a sneaking suspicion a lot of images from this film will involve people “looking” at something. Just like the one you see right here.

Dream House opens September 30 and was directed by Jim Sheridan. Full synopsis below:

Successful publisher Will Atenton (Craig) quit a job in New York City to relocate his wife, Libby (Weisz), and two girls to a quaint New England town. But as they settle into their new life, they discover their perfect home was the murder scene of a mother and her children. And the entire city believes it was at the hands of the husband who survived.

When Will investigates the tragedy, his only lead comes from Ann Paterson (Watts), a neighbor who was close to the family that died. As Will and Ann piece together the disturbing puzzle, they discover that the story of the last man to leave Will’s dream house will be just as horrifying to the one who came next.

I have a feeling though these two are madly in LUST at the moment and nothing else. Long way to go before the engagement and marry scenarios, especially with Daniel.

Good luck to them both though.

@Me:

I guess we’ll all have to wait and see.

Two actors together? Deadly combination.

BITE U??? @ 02/16/2011 at 4:12 pm

HE WAS WITH ME ON V-DAY!!!!!!! HAHAHA I TELL U!!!!! HAHAHA WE KISSED ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!! HAHA HE HAD TO COME UP FOR AIR!!!!! HAHAHA I BIT HIS LIP!!!! HAHAHA AND HE SAID: OUCH!!!! HAHAHA!!! DO IT AGAIN!!! HAHA AND I DID!!!! HAHA

LOVE,
BITE U????!!!! AHHA

BITE U??? @ 02/16/2011 at 4:31 pm

I’M GOING NOT TO TELL U WHERE!!!! HAHA BUT, IT WAS NOT AT NO FIN BOX!!!!! HAHAHA

LOVE,
HAHA

@to Me:

It could be. I suppose it depends on what they want. If they are both still career focused then I agree with you it could be a deadly combination. However others acting couples have been successful at making a relationship work.

As you said…wait and see. And If it doesn’t work then I will have to find away to get my number to him :-)

Just wondered how little Henry is taking to having Daniel around and vice-versa.

to all who disagree @ 02/16/2011 at 7:53 pm

I hope you all are right, really I do. just wondering why no one got pic of the 2 together.

to DiH

Oh my!!!! LOL! Thanks for the picture! I had to take a few calming breaths to steady myself…

“I do feel sorry for Daniel having a picture taken like that – and I was bad posting it.”

Yes, this pic is a mixture of the sexy, the embarassing and the ridiculous – but I am glad you posted it *grin*

Hi Guinness

“Can you come over this week some time to try out the Chocolate martinis I found? My mom fell in love with the Whipped Cream flavored vodka with orange soda or root beer. RITE-CHUS!!!”

I’d love to!!! If only…

“can anyone else see what i see that won’t be funny to some and funny to others? it is just one of those things caught on film. yikes!!!!!!!”

I think I see what you are seeing…yikes indeed!

“ah, i am sure his hotness would disrobe them for you if you didn’t like them Mendel!!!”

I think I kinda like these ones, but disrobing is better! Commando!!!

to Fio

“Now it’s his red underwear/his gun turn!! Charge! lol”

LOL!

You know that cat looks as if it has just got the cream – or eaten its owner’s food…

to New Image of Dan/Rach

thanks for the new pic! Dan looks very dishy!

to ‘to all who disagree’

“just wondering why no one got pic of the 2 together”

I am guessing – maybe this was a private party and they didn’t allow photography? Maybe those two of Dan were taken on the sly and there are no other ones? And one article mentioned Dan’s burly security guard, so he might have been on the look out for paps as well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Show All