Daniel Craig: Valentine's Day at The Box with Rachel Weisz!

Daniel Craig: Valentine's Day at The Box with Rachel Weisz!

Daniel Craig spends the evening at NYC hotspot The Box on Monday (February 14).

The 42-year-old English actor spent his Valentine’s Day evening partying with friends and his Dream House co-star Rachel Weisz!

“They were adorable,” a source told Us Weekly, adding that the two were “making out and dancing all night.”

Daniel was spotted leaving Los Angeles on a flight to NYC over the weekend.

It was recently announced that ER alum Goran Visnjic will star as Dragan Armansky in in The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo alongside Daniel and Rooney Mara!

daniel craig the box valentines day 01
daniel craig the box valentines day 02

ABC

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All

hey @ 02/15/2011 at 6:51 pm

click on this link. you’ll see Daniel and Rachel sitting beside each other in a booth at Moonstruck. are you sufficiently satisfied that they are a couple?

YAY! Daniel is still in NY with RW. good for them. Looks like they came for sustenance so that they can continue their marathon session :D

DanRachel in NY @ 02/17/2011 at 5:05 pm

@susan:

Beat you to it with the picture!
I was convinced they’re a couple after the Xmas sightings in the UK.

I suppose Ella went back to the UK so her Dad could spend a dirty nekkid few days with Rachel. When is Ella going to meet her and does Ella approve of it all? Does Ella still talk to Sats?

I know NY is a large city but kinda hard for Sats really.
Having said that, Daniel and Rachel need to start going public a bit more.
Cute couple.

DanRachel in NY @ 02/17/2011 at 5:09 pm

@RW:

LOL! They look like they have honeymoon tans (white) so they venture out for food. Ya think she or he would cook indoors but I think they like to be seen together and he likes eating out.

Hate to see the state of that table/his jeans/floor after that meal, looks like he’s chowing down.

@DanRachel in NY:

He should have picked another city to have his affair! Now Toronto has been tarnished

Ha ha….amazing that they don’t even know they are being papped. Rachel’s eyes ,to me at least, look as if she is nervous a tiny bit. And Daniel look at your “supposed lady” man!!!!

Questions of a fan @ 02/17/2011 at 5:37 pm

Why is it that they are not afraid to be pictures alone or with friends and not with each other. I mean I know they are private people but they don’t seem to care when paps are around when they aren’t around each other?In this pic they don’t even know they’re be papped. And rachel ‘s eyes make me think she is slightly nervous, don’t know what about though. Could it be she and daniel don’t mind being seen together just not photographed together? Why need a body guard did jackman and fergie have one too?

Aiden@ 02/17/2011 at 5:29 pm

i’m going to assume you’re a guy. you see many girls, like myself, thinks it’s much more romantic to be sharing a booth with their boyfriend. it’s really difficult to loop your arm through his if he’s across the table. equally difficult for him to put his arm around your shoulders if he’s not sitting beside you. and need i go on?

DanRachel in NY @ 02/17/2011 at 6:03 pm

@Questions of a fan:

Rachel was in the middle of eating or drinking it looks like.

As for the bodyguard that was reported, they do have bouncers at The Box that are employed to guard VIP tables. I can’t see Daniel employing one on daily basis but again, when he lands in NY he might automatically get one and he did have one when he did A Steady Rain. Maybe he feels NYC is a clear and present danger to him.

Obviously he has one on every film set so he is guarded in L.A. at the moment while filming Tattoo.

As for them both I think we will see their first official outing at his Cowboys premiere in July not before.

Questions of a fan @ 02/17/2011 at 6:59 pm

@susan: yeah I agree, I do that to my girl all the time but daniel in the pic isn’t even doing that….he’s just looking down or whatever….if I were him I’d hold her while eating with one hand. When I see them like that it just makes me think there is distance….even though they are in love or whatever. Hold your girl man!!!!

Questions of a fan @ 02/17/2011 at 7:08 pm

By the way, my girlfriend ragged on me for giving my name out so -km now under this posting name…..sorry guys. Hey isn’t Rachel shooting “the Danish Girl” with Nicole Kidman in July? I don’t think she’ll attend the premiere of C&A.

@Questions of a fan:

Yeah, eat with one hand while holding her with other!!
Are u on medication or something!
So he should put his right arm around her and eat with his left hand!

gosh – where do u people come up with this nonsense! Listen they have been going at it non-stop so a few minutes they focus on a meal isn’t gonna kill them.

To to 107 @ 02/17/2011 at 5:44 am
hahahahaha
yeah, what you said was right!!!!

To to 107 @ 02/17/2011 at 5:44 am
LOL
yeah, what you said was right!!!!

to 102, 126 @ 02/17/2011 at 8:07 pm

My only point was this , don’t people in new york have camera phones?
they are at a night club with all these people , nobody took their photo?
I find it strange, thta’s all . Relax and take your meds, Psycho!
and who said anything about proving anything . read my post again, and stop acting like you are in high school, for gods sake. I said, I hope that this was true. do you get it ? or do I need to draw you a picture?

Questions of a fan @ 02/17/2011 at 8:13 pm

Well apparently, susan doesn’t think so……it’s not difficult at all. Once I was at a bar that had a booth. My girl and I were cruising with our buddies having drinks and although I’m right handed, I put my right arm around her and drank with my left….and I’ve seen other guys do it with their girls so it’s not that uncommon. And I got my answer about rachel’s film “The Danish Girl” which indeed will begin shooting in July.

to to 102, 126 @ 02/17/2011 at 8:21 pm

(I’m not susan)
If they will not open it to the public (twitter, gossip mag, etc), we cannot see it.
Even if I take their photographs, I do not sell it to the gossip magazine.

Questions of a fan @ 02/17/2011 at 8:21 pm

I will be a gentleman to all you lovely ladies and bow my way out of this conversation now. My girl is still in a very valentines day mood, I send my best wishes to all.

to DanRachel in NY @ 02/17/2011 at 8:45 pm

Does Ella still talk to Sats?
———————-
I think Ella still talk to Satsuki if Daniel and Satsuki remained friends.

HEY! to 102 126 @ 02/17/2011 at 9:02 pm

I for one, would love to see pics of these 2 danicing and making out. Why? Because somewhere those DTD niwits are crying, do you understand the post now? Fool.

143 and 144 @ 02/17/2011 at 9:27 pm

Is Daniel Craig

Hi Mendel…I forgot what you posted last amongst the rabble here….and I am thinking you would forget too after tonight…the beginnnign of your weekend! did you catch the “head” shot of Dan & Rache? I probably would be mortified to do and have someone else do it. So, do you think this is how his days from LAX went? Dan thinks…”oh, man, i do hope someone catches my PFA in these smokin red-hot underwear as i bend over so that the wonderful TSA security woman can peek at my—belt? And this poor family next to me….damn, are they gonna bluddy well ask me or what? yes, i am, Bond, Daniel Craig. and I am traveling alone—haggardly hung(I mean, hung over) because us Brits have to leave buzzin if they are to take a 12 hour flight to see their woman on the EAST coast.” And then he arrives at the club…”wow, she looks great, can’t wait to see her, see her hat, scuze me very tall woman standing next to very vertically challenged woman…thx. wow you look great! lets get schnackerd, dance dirty, do some serious PDA’s and crash!”

2. Has Dan been a PDA offender before? no.
C. Has Dan had a reason to PDA offend before? maybe.
3. Has Dan agreed to different “terms” with Rachel? interestingly maybe.
F. Does Dan seem more relaxed and not flexing his jaw muscles when he is with her so far? yep.
#. Should he call Guinness anyway? yes.
11. Should he call Mendel anyway? for delicious seconds–prbly.
A. Shall we invite Fio later in the party? ok.
IV. Are we going to see Dan’s new “Bond” girl on his arm with him smiling and definitely holding hands more relaxed like I always said? yes, indubidibly.
5. Will Dan be cool with Rachel’s son? if you think not, you have NOT been paying attention and you can leave, but take your crackpipe with you.

Hey….both their b-days are coming soon. good for them. gosh, this is gettting waaayyyy to mushy. …….too close to someone ele’s b-day too. crazy. hope you were safe….and the car you rode in the back—was not an emergency vehicle.

i love my rental van.

YES. thank you for that capture of them trying to be real people–they both must love the city life to want to go out into it. I would order “in” every day & night if i was with Daniel!!!!! damnnn.

hey! seen this yet? a day old. surry if its already been posted…there is a mess to read thru. cheers! oh–looks as if he is looking at Naomi’s camp—-????????

surry-it has been posted before. i just havent’ had the time to catch up lateley. and there has been some GREAT captures of the “globetrotter” looking mighty fine…sleepy, testy, sexily snarky, impatient to see his girl, and bending over… nice. they are classic. got to get them in my bucket file.

so, remember those pictures with Laura? so was that a little professional reunion?
Dan to Laura, “hey, now that her contract is up, are you willing to come *ohgrin* back to me and put my career sky high again?”

or was it, “hey, do you still have Guinness’s email?”

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All