Johnny Depp: 'Rango' Premiere with Isla Fisher!

Johnny Depp: 'Rango' Premiere with Isla Fisher!

Johnny Depp and Isla Fisher meet up at the premiere of their new animated movie, Rango, on Monday (February 14) at the Regency Village Theater in Los Angeles.

At the film’s press conference over the weekend, Johnny told reporters he was a Belieber after taking his kids to one of Justin Bieber‘s concerts.

Justin then popped in after hearing Johnny was in the same building!

“My daughter [Lily-Rose] was most definitely jealous. Justin, bless him, he’s a very sweet guy. He had a pair of his purple glasses in his pocket [and] he said, ‘Oh yeah, give these to [her].’She was very touched,” he told MTV News.

FYI: Isla is wearing a strapless Temperley London dress.

15+ pictures inside of Johnny Depp and Isla Fisher at the Rango premiere…

isla fisher johnny depp rango premiere 01
isla fisher johnny depp rango premiere 14
isla fisher johnny depp rango premiere 15
isla fisher johnny depp rango premiere 16

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
elizabeth @ 02/15/2011 at 2:26 am

My god I love this man

@elizabeth: you took the words right out of my mouth. out of everyone’s mouth.

amy is so pretty!!

@M: You mean Isla? lol

Hopefully Rango turns out to be a more than halfway decent cartoon. Although, Depp hasn’t dissapointed me thus far.

The Walking Dead News

Johnny,I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could not open his mouth because his mouth a small like chicken hehehe

omg!!!! I TOTALLY didnt read the headline lol WHOOPS…she does look like amy adams though!! theyre both pretty ahhhh what a dumb comment i made

This movie looks really cute.

Every woman should have a man like Johnny. I love his datr name Lily Rose.Lily Rose Paradis.Stunning! I try to love my woman the way he loves Vanessa.

lexy hates bilson @ 02/15/2011 at 6:28 am

Wow! I guess blue is the new color. Looks great on her!

hey johnny @ 02/15/2011 at 7:14 am

the look ceases to be laid back, look -at-me-i-don’t-conform, if it looks like you are trying too hard
it looks like he spent hours putting together an ensemble that is supposed to look like he doesn’t care
he has done this at every premiere lately
it’s ridiculous
we get it johnny, you are a rebel who doesn’t care
we get it
we got it 20 years ago when you started to dress this way
maybe it’s time that you grow up

ah Johnny Depp. <3 And Isla always looks so beautiful! Especially for a mother of two kids. :)

danielik25 @ 02/15/2011 at 10:53 am

Nice couple!

Some Bunny @ 02/15/2011 at 12:09 pm

This Rango movie looks adorable. I think it will be a huge hit, especially with boys. My little one already made me promise that we would go, he happens to love all things reptilian. should be fun.

anybody?anybody? @ 02/15/2011 at 12:45 pm

@M: i have the same problem! amy adams and isla fisher could be twins lol. johnny is a great actor, so why is he stooping to making cartoons? give us some oscar-worthy films! you know you can do it!!

Of course JB had to be sweet, it was JOHNNY DEPP’S daughter.

LoveJAniston @ 02/15/2011 at 3:36 pm

He is so adorable. LOOOOOOVE HIM.. Who doesn’t love him??

LoveJAniston @ 02/15/2011 at 3:36 pm

He is so adorable. LOOOOOOVE HIM.. Who doesn’t love him??

oh god he looks sooo cutee well she looks cute too i hate to say but she is beautiful -.-’ lucky to have him in her side *jelaousface* lolol, both pretty ;)

We can’t wait for it, we love Johnny

Ah…Johnny you’re the best and the sexiest actor these days…you don’t know how much I love you man…you ‘re wonderfull and this movie looks great!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All