Rihanna: Brit Awards' Best International Female Artist!

Rihanna: Brit Awards' Best International Female Artist!

Rihanna rocks three different looks while hitting the stage at the Brit Awards 2011 on Tuesday (February 15) at The O2 Arena in London, England.

Earlier in the evening, the 22-year-old pop star stepped out in Christian Dior Haute Couture for the red carpet.

At the ceremony, Rihanna performed “Only Girl (In the World)” before belting out “S&M” and “What’s My Name.”

Ri also picked up the award for Best International Female Artist!

“Came wit a Grammy, left wit a Brit!!! Yea, I’m feelin myself a lil bit rt now, lol! UK massive stand up! I love u #weLOUD,” she tweeted.

FYI: Rihanna is wearing an ivory and red silk gazar carnation embroidered gown from Oscar de la Renta.

Rihanna – Brit Awards Performance

20+ pictures inside of Rihanna performing at the Brit Awards…

rihanna brit performance 01

• Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

GET IT RIRI!!!!!!!!!!

Alexandra @ 02/15/2011 at 6:58 pm

Rihanna looks fat. She has no talent.

Alexandra @ 02/15/2011 at 6:58 pm

Rihanna looks fat. She has no talent.

She looked so HAPPY & GORGEOUS!

laverdadduele @ 02/15/2011 at 7:02 pm

She’s no better than Chris Brown. They’re both trash.

I just want to say one thing. This girl has a lot of haters on here …or a couple haters reposting constantly…..

I watched the after party on ITV2 and Dave Berry said “Rihanna is one of the NICEST human beings I have ever met.”

I’m not the biggest Rihanna fan. I don’t think she’s the strongest vocalist or anything. But I do like her personality and I love how she treats her fans and I think she’s REAL.

I admire that about her :) Congrats rihanna :)

She looked DIVINE on ITV2.

They interviewed Avril who said Boy George was lovely — she was scared he would give her the ‘Christina treatment’. She elaborated that when she’d gone up to Christina, Xtina brushed her off with a, “oh” instead of a normal civil hello.

Lovely girl <3

Leggooooo Rihanna,let’s gets #LOUD, u’re a bunch of talented 22yr old gurl…..i wud hve bn a bitter hater if i didn’t love u cos i’d have been so jealous jst the way some women stay jealous of you and it translates into their being bitter……God bless you Riri….

hot performance @ 02/15/2011 at 7:13 pm

She’s still battling bronchitis and laryngitis but feeling better.

She looks like a clown.

I look up to RiRi. I wouldnt have the courage to do those sexy movements and wear those outfits on stage. She really looks like an adult. By the way, I love the flowered dress.

Rihanna’s gorgeous, sexy, cute etc.

However, ADELE was the best of the night. Her performance was FLAWLESS. Literally, vocally flawless. Bi%ch made me cry.

@Layla: Having seen how she conducts herself on the Internet I’ll disagree. If that’s really her, she comes across uneducated and spoiled. I’m sure she’s nice in her fan interviews and with the ‘right people’ but she’s surprisingly rude when she’s not on show.

I’m from London and I watched The Brits, and all I can say about Rihanna’s performance is A-MA-ZING, I can’t wait to see Rihanna live in concert when she comes back to the 02 Arena for her LOUD Tour :D

ugly chick

Cute girl but unfortunately she doesn’t sound good live.
I did enjoy that duet she did with Eminem. She’s better as a supporting singer than a lead.

Rihanna is a fake. She cried about getting physically abuse, then she goes and sings with Eninem about not being able to leave a man that physically abuses her. She actually talks about almost liking the physical abuse. I’m glad that David LaChapelle is suing her for using his photographs for the S&M video without his permission. Also, it was a little girl that was battling for her life. Rihanna used her for publicity, but when the little girl passed she didn’t even contact the family to give condolences. The little girl’s mom let everyone know.

GROSS……….

@Alexandra:

Would love to see what you look and sing like then!

She looks 52 instead of 22.

@laverdadduele:

You’re an idiot. She is no better than a man who beat up a woman? Are you insane?

I wish she would get rid of the Ronald McDonald wig already. I mean she could ask Katy Perry to give her one of her brunette ones. They’re supposed to be friends.

I ENJOY THIS PERFORMANCE, RI MASH UP THE PLACE, WOOOOHH!!!!!!.

RONALD…MCDONALD…TRANNY…

@Jenny:

Or maybe she can borrow Angelina Jolie’s Tourist wig that she wore in the movie and to promote the movie. I bet you think your favorite looked just great.

Lmao @ the pathetic haters, if given 200 years the haters won’t get to where Riri is in just 22yrs of her sojourn on earth…..hating doesn’t change a thing,shez the most beautiful woman alive both in and out,she lives her life and stays true to herself, she doesn’t live a fake life just to please any bitter hater, your hate is only a driving force for her. Jessie J,Cheryl Cole,Kylie Minogue,Justin Bieber all STANNED for her tonyte.watever few pathetic haters think dsnt make any difference….she is Rihanna and no evil hater can stop her! Get it into your heads or die trying!!!!…..she can sing about whatever she wants and if you are not comfortable with it den turn your damn tv off…

@Alexandra:

you’re probably the fat one, lol

@Alexandra:

you’re probably the fat one, lol

Lmao did some1 just say Rihanna is fat???? OMG human beings are really pathetic, I jst saw someone on twitter write “Riri is skinny nd pretty” nd jst here anoda person says shez fat!!! Can’t stop laffing at de sick fat person saying Riri is fat….cos shez as fit and sexy as EVER!!!!
The dude dat compared Rihanna to Chris Brown must really have a beast for a father!!!! *give honour to whom honur is due* this gurl is amazing!

Rihanna looks awkward trying to dance. Singing voice is terrible.

Lmao @Roxy….is there anything new about being sued???? Besides its not Rihanna that should be sued rather it should be the director of the video..btw we’ve seen Madonna,Akon,Trey Songz,Beyonce etc being sued before for both music related and unrelated issues so its no big deal….

she has beautiful legs! but she can’t sing!!

Throw this woman in the sea to clean

She uses sex to sell her music liek mostr pop star . Funny how the media never attack her for her provcative videos and performance. she is a horrible role model for young girls. She can’t sing for crap ,so she use her body to sell record.

Haters do you realize that Rih does not check for you, so just keep moving. Whatever she wants to do, she will do. she is what you call a Caribbean woman. The more you hate, the better she gets. More money in the pocket.

Congrats Rihanna. She is talented and gorgeous!

whyinthis business @ 02/15/2011 at 10:27 pm

She’s lip syncing to most of it and it was only 5 minutes top.

It doesn’t matter about her being sued Mariah Carey, Lady Gaga, Prince, Coldplay, Black Eyed Peas, George Harrison, Madonna etc..have been sued, too. It happens. I think the director should be the one that was sued.

Rihanna isn’t a good singer. She does look like she put on some weight.

All the haters should shut the hell up!

So fake. Too bad she has to show her tail and gyrate across the stage to get attention other wise no one would pay any attention.

@Alexandra:

rihanna has so much talent ur jus a jelous person !!!!
JUST BECUASE U HAVE NO TALENT DONT DIS HER U fat overgrown ***** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Perfect perfomance :)

@glow: Yess She also take her Grammys thanks to her body right ? I’m talking about Grammys not a gRAMMY If you are better let’s show us.Sell 3m album in 3 months take 4 grammys.Have 9 number one singles in usa and be digital download queen of the world. And do all these things thanks to your body :D Come on and show how you do :D

RIHANNA IS PERFECT @ 02/16/2011 at 11:42 am

BIG PRETTY CAT EYES

RIHANNA IS PERFECT @ 02/16/2011 at 11:52 am

STUNNING SMILE

RIHANNA IS PERFECT @ 02/16/2011 at 11:55 am

FLAWLESS SKIN

RIHANNA IS PERFECT @ 02/16/2011 at 11:58 am

STATUESQUE POSTURE

RIHANNA IS PERFECT @ 02/16/2011 at 12:05 pm

DISTINCTIVE STRONG VOICE (OK she may not have the biggest range and it may be nasal but she’s improved it a lot over the years; listen to ‘CALIFORNIA KING BED and COLD CASE LOVE)

like the floral gown & black swimsuit :-)
congrs rihanna!

OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

RIHANNA IS PERFECT @ 02/16/2011 at 12:27 pm

IM GONNA CU*M

RIHANNA IS PERFECT @ 02/16/2011 at 12:28 pm

IM GON *** ALL OVER YOU

No talent at all!!
She can’t even say two words without detonation,SHAME!

RIHANNA IS PERFECT @ 02/16/2011 at 12:30 pm

SUCK ME OFF AS I SMACK YOUR TIGHT ASS

RIHANNA IS PERFECT @ 02/16/2011 at 12:31 pm

TAKE IT TAKE IT

LET ME RIDE U RIHANNA @ 02/16/2011 at 12:35 pm

THEN ILL EAT YOUR PU$$Y

LET ME RIDE U RIHANNA @ 02/16/2011 at 12:37 pm

I WILL *** U SO GOOD RIHANNA

Rihanna is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!

wtf at the horny troll lmao

Bajan ingee @ 02/18/2011 at 4:05 pm

Hi Rihanna fan checkout a facebook page that gives you all the latest updates on RiRi. ****Rihanna is hot*** a pic of her walking the red carpet at the Brits Awards. We are trying to reach 500 likes by Sunday.

Big Pimpin @ 02/20/2011 at 8:04 am

rihanna is perfect is obviously the banana legged hussy herself.