Justin Bieber: Sex Talk in Rolling Stone!

Justin Bieber: Sex Talk in Rolling Stone!

Justin Bieber is heralded as “Super Boy” in the new issue of Rolling Stone, on stands now.

When asked if the 16-year-old Never Say Never singer believes in abstinence until marriage, he shared, “I don’t think you should have sex with anyone unless you love them… I think you should just wait for the person you’re…in love with.”

As for Justin‘s stance on abortion, he shares, “I really don’t believe in abortion. It’s like killing a baby?” How about in cases of rape? “Um. Well, I think that’s really sad, but everything happens for a reason. I don’t know how that would be a reason. I guess I haven’t been in that position, so I wouldn’t be able to judge that.”

During the interview, we learn that Justin‘s computer wallpaper is a picture of himself and his girlfriend, fellow teen star Selena Gomez, against an orange sunset.

On Valentine’s Day this past Monday, Justin volunteered his time and visited a few sick children during the Get Well Soon Tour held at Mattel Children’s Hospital UCLA.

Getty

Good answer kid!!

I n F a m o u s l y C o o L @ 02/16/2011 at 9:29 am

…hahahahahahaha.

I n F a m o u s l y C o o L @ 02/16/2011 at 9:31 am

…the fall from the top will be soooo hard.

whuaat? he’s on the cover of RS? o_o omg.

You gotta be kidding me !

I love boy with long hair to be like me handsome

I love boy with long hair to be like me handsome

arghh, enough of this kid already!!! put him in JJJ plz!!

wow. how deep.

Edward Cullen Hair..to funny..being on the Cover of RS = Tragedy ..first Taylor now Bibber..please give me a break ….

aww
he actually looks cuter with that hair

Aww. Cute kid. This is what I want my young cousins and little sisters to listen to, he’s a good kid and his lyrics aren’t about sex and degrading women by calling them the B and H word.
Kids are being so sexualized at such a young age so this is refreshing coming from a pop star like Justin Bieber.
I hope he doesn’t change, god knows there are a lot of unhealthy people out there that might influence him (chris brown [insert any rapper] etc).

Something dawned on me today Justin Bieber is the Aaron Carter of this generation xD

@W:
especially when he has his hand on selenas A$$…well he is 16

He should stick with this hair. He looks better and older. Great answer on the abstinence Bieb! Now live by it!

CUTE, CUTE . CUTE COUPLE. JUSTIN AND SELENA. —DOES ANYBODY OUT THER KNOW IF SELENA GOMEZ WAS NAMED AFTER SELENA QUINTANILLA, THE BEAUTIFUL TEX-MEX SINGER THAT WAS KILLED SOMETIME AGO? I BELIEVE THAT BOTH SELENAS ARE FROM CORPUS CHRISTY, TEXAS. ANYYBODY, OUT THERE KNOW?

Lovely face shape. And I used to think that too when I was younger. Still now I know it will be worth the wait. It’s part of the human nature.

WTTFFFF HE’S DATING SELENA GOMEZ??? How could she sink so low? Literally.

Good for you Baby stay that way I Love you so Much your Amazing
ask for Selena I don’t really like her that much anymore yeah I think she’s using you for more fame soorry my opinion I don’t hate her
I dislike her very much but yeah if your happy with her I understand
just wait til your married justin ILY:)

Iffy Miffy @ 02/16/2011 at 10:36 am

He looks 10 here, even worse than usual. Can’t believe he’s on the cover of RS … money makes anything possible I guess.

he shouldn’t have a “girlfriend”. it’s a turn off for most teenage girls

haters gonna hate!!!!! Go make that money boy and wave to the haters from above!

Such a pretty chick.

He looks much better!
I don’t like him but I appreciate that he visited sick children.

he hasn’t even hit puberty yet, it’s awkward to hear him talk about sex!

Iffy Miffy @ 02/16/2011 at 11:34 am

I just saw that he said that women/girls who were raped and got pregnant shouldn’t be allowed to have an abortion … what a little sc.m bag! Too bad he isn’t a woman, or I’d wish it on him! The little sh.t!

@Iffy Miffy: I think he is too young and unaware for these questions. He also said, in this interview, “”I’m not sure about the parties. But whatever they have in Korea, that’s bad.” It was ridiculous for the interview to expect that this child has an intelligent opinion. What did we know at 16?

In The Know @ 02/16/2011 at 11:47 am

The Tiffany of 2011.

FearlessLi @ 02/16/2011 at 11:58 am

@Victoria:

I’m fourteen and I am very confident with my opinions and thoughts on subjects such as abortions, pre-marital sex etc. If I was asked those questions, I’d be able to answer in a much better way than him. We can’t really make excuses saying that he’s only sixteen because you learn about these things in school and it’s obvious it’s more him being uneducated than his age that’s the problem.

@FearlessLi: Very true! We shouldn’t be making excuses for him. He is the public eye, the least he could do name which Korea he was referring to.

Wow. you people can stop trying to find reasons to hate him already. Just freakin leave the kid alone.

I just read his interview on another site and I’m really dissapointed. Rape happens with reason? I want to vomit. 16 can’t be any excuse to say such things. 16 is old enough to know.

Anyone remember Miley Cyrus and Britney Spears spewing purity at that age? He says what his PR people tell him to say given his demographic. I know people who have worked with him and describe him as a Ferrari-driving, 16 year-old terror with a air of entitlement who will fall hard when his time comes.

Gaga stinks @ 02/16/2011 at 12:42 pm

Bieber,
please go away,
and take Gaga with you!

This little boy has NO BUSINESS commenting on issues of WOMEN’S health!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Totally irresponsible, Rolling Stone, totally irresponsible!!!!!

Rape is not ‘something’ that happens to someone for a reason!!

it’s frightening that young girls will listen to what this idiot child has to say. There really is no excuse for that level of ignorance, even at 16. Rape happens for a reason? ugh…

HE MEANS THAT RAPE HAPPENDS FOR A REASON? WTF??? STUPID ASS KID

Kid’s ugly and annoying.

MangerBouger @ 02/16/2011 at 1:39 pm

Abortion is killing a baby, since when !!?? Check the definition of a baby first … The guy is 16, never been raped, and thinks everything happens for a reason … yeah go and tell that to people who are being raped and born as a consequence of it.

Jeez … get out of the small box.

Why do we have to hear about celebs views on sex anyway?? By the way the kid is 16 you have an adult talking to a minor about sex this is pervert!!! But thats the media for you soon they will want to ask 10 year old Willow Smith about what she thinks about sex to sale more magazines… These guys are sick!!!

Justin I’m pregnant with you child. OMG.

Is that guy kidding? When confronted with the subject of rape he says “That’s sad, but everything happens for a reason” ?!?!?!?! He can’t be serious about that, or else his brain is not functioning right!

‘Everything happens for a reason’?! Yea, little boy, you go tell that to a girl who gets raped and see how many punches to the face you get. Disgusting.

Whoever wrote this is twisting his words. Unless there’s more to the quote than included here, he said he believes in waiting for the person you love–not necessarily marriage–for sex.
I don’t care about this dude or his thoughts, but at least get it straight.

AMENSISTER @ 02/16/2011 at 4:52 pm

HE LOOKS MORE AND MORE LIKE A GIRL EACH DAY

lol ppl on gossipsites have no life

I didn’t know he said that about rape and abortion! My goodness…That’s scary :(

Why is this moron answering questions about abortion and America’s health care? He doesn’t even have pubes.

I just read the part where he said about waiting for someone you love to have sex with! I take back my first comment on page 1, that is horrible!

I didn’t really gave an opinion on him before but now.. EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON!?? GOD! Now he’s made an excuse for all the rapists out there and I get so mad when boys or men make a comment like that beacuse they would never ever be in that situation.. Please go learn something..

his comments abt abortion shows how dumb he his!

Gee where have we heard all this crap before about abstinence?
$5 says his hymen gets popped before he’s 18

You know people, this isn’t really a “good kid”. He treats his pretty fans well but his overweight or pimply or simply unattractive fans get treated like crap and laughed at. Watch him sometime when the TV cameras aren’t on him and you’ll see.

He should be at home, playing with his barbies!

I totally agree with his opinion on abortion. Rape is awful but so is abortion. I am pro life but I also think women should have control over their own body/her life. but I just wish women would make the right decision… for the baby and not themselves. And killing it isn’t the right decision. I did a project on abortion a couple years ago and the percentage of abortions that take place with women who were raped is very small. like 3%. Most of the women getting abortions are having un protected sex or the condom breaks. Soo I hate when people make it seem like its mostly rape victams that are aborting their baby. Sooo not true.

People that think nothing is wrong with abortion should google abortion and look at images…if they still feel that way than they are evil.

Your Momma! @ 02/16/2011 at 5:59 pm

WHAT A DOUCHE!!!!!

IS he for real @ 02/16/2011 at 6:26 pm

Is he for real – on the point of abortion – asked about it in cases of rape – he says “everything happens for a reason. So does that mean that if someone pucnhes him “thats alright everything happens for a reason..

so what, is he telling us he and selena are having underaged (for him)sex cause they’re so obviously in love since his screensaver is a picture of her and he likes darkhair? miley said she’d wait for love too. how many times has she been in love so far? oh yeah like 5 times, with 5 different guys, and she just turned 18 all of 3 months ago.
i agree with some of his stances. casual sex is not about being ‘free’ to make choices. most people that have ‘free’ sex like being advertised on no strings attached and other such movies regret the choices they make. kids are too lax about that these days. if you can wait till marriage or you’re legitimately in love and in a committed relationship that goes beyond a few months, and 18 or over i think thats the best decision. his views about healthcare are fair.

but cmon, all these flavor of the moment celebs or kid ‘prodigies’ say the same thing and they all think they’re being sooo original. then, they say look i never meant to be perfect when they’ve done everything they never said they would. does this kid even have a high school diploma? even if he does get one, it’s not the same as regular unfamous kids who do homeschooling or regular school. they’re celebs. they’re young and entitled and they get away with everything, ala lindsay lohan. very few escape this industry unscathed. the ones that do are in it for absolute love of the arts. you rarely see or hear from them, like leonardo dicaprio or dakota fanning.

They probably should save the deep and meaningful questions for someone who can actually answer them properly. Sex and abortion are heavy topics for a kid who looks like he’s eleven years old. And what is with that cover? I’m sorry, but that’s just freakin’ creepy.

I don’t normally comment…however I was absolutely DISGUSTED with his comment about rape. “Everything happens for a reason”?!?!?! And young girls idolize this insensitive, uneducated prick? You can guarantee my girls won’t be allowed to listen to his music.

No, just no @ 02/16/2011 at 7:38 pm

Omg, people, get a grip. He meant the baby being conceived happened for a reason. He’s only 16, give the damn kid a break.

@Victoria: Hey! I knew so much more 4 years ago when I was 16!!!! He just has NO idea what he’s talking about !!!!
Talking about sex, abortions- he’s a F**** baby!!!

I just lost so much respect for Rolling Stone Magazine

Handsome kid. Congrats on your success.

jessemosslover @ 02/16/2011 at 8:25 pm

“Everything happens for a reason”. So if/when a woman is raped it was somehow meant to happen to her? What a f**king ******! I officially hate this kid.

@DBSK: You are here to loser! LOL.
People who toss that insult have no idea how re tarded they sound because they don’t have the intelligence to realize that in order to make that comment they had to come on to a gossip site.
What a dummy you are.

@wtf: No, His comments about sex + “waiting for the right person” + abortion and + saying that everything happens for a reason- All of that are words of a kid that HAVEN’T STARTED LIFE.
He’s blind by what the church tell him to think- because he doesn’t think for himself!
But he can think whatever he what. What is really bad is that little girls will read that and will be influenced by the stupid and the no-clue-words he said.
A better answer for him would have been “no comment”.

@jessemosslover: He’s 16. Cut him some slack. A newspaper really has no right asking a 16 year old this type of question. How was he supposed to answer? It sounds like a total media set-up to get a salacious quote from an inexperienced kid. Sadly, you can tell he doesn’t have a good enough team around him because an excellent agent, PR rep., etc. would have jumped down the interviewer’s throat for asking!

Ease up people. He probably meant that the BABY was meant to happen, not rape. He seems like a nice kid, and people shouldn’t be so quick so assume the worst about him.

I agree that the subject matter was too “heavy” for him. Why would Rolling Stone ask a sophomore about abortion? That makes no sense to me. It’s like they wanted a racy comment that would sell papers (duh!). It’s appears like they set him up for a character assassination for sales, and the teen isn’t out of High School yet!

New design @JColeNC “In The Morning” artwork here: http://bit.ly/gcip2V @RocNation

@Thames: Shut it! What he said wasn’t stupid just cause of saying that ‘everything happens for a reason’,
Every single word of those answers is CLUELESS!!!

“Waite for sex”- dumb. Have a break from church, brainwashed boy! This is the F***ing 21st century!
“Everything happens for a reason”- When he will start to live life as an adult then he’ll have the right to say it (and maybe even then he will still be a moron!)
“Don’t believe in abortions”- He should know Some Basic Biology before he speaks. But then again- He speaks like he’s this ignorant, bur, hillbilly boy.

I like his comments about waiting to have sex. At least he’s not trotting out the fake purity ring and making virgin till marriage comments.

I didn’t realize that @Noli: ruled the world and only her (?) opinions counted.
I don’t recall hearing anything about God in his answer, and his views aren’t necessarily religious. Canada, unlike the US, isn’t really all that religious. People here are more relaxed about their those views. As far as him being a “hillbilly, Stratford is a very cultural and hip town with a lot of artists and TONS of tourism. Canada doesn’t have “hillbillies.” I think that’s a US cultural construct.

@Swan: I said he speaks -like- one!
And I do not rule the world (what does that have anything to do with the subject¿)
Rolling Stone asked a child about adult business. It’s quite obvious that he’s been told to answer those answers (by his mom or either his PR).
I think that “No comment” could have been a perfect and smart answer for him.

What a dumb *ss!!! I can’t belive this kid is 16 he talks and behaves like a 8 year old. what makes this little f*cker to talk about abortion this way. It is not your body so you as a boy/man should have no right to comment. Killing babies? Wow. He must have a brain of a peanut and in my opinion is a very unattractive asset. Go to hell you idiot!!!

Stupid, stupid kid.

AmICynical? @ 02/16/2011 at 10:35 pm

This is not a sex symbol. This is a child. WTF?

How about he get laid first then talk!

I really can’t stand it when guys make comments like that on abortion…
You’re not the one carrying and giving birth to the baby so stfu! They talk about it so flippantly but I don’t think they realized how huge a deal pregnancy really is…

OOOOKKKK. It’s really scary that a 16 year old kid, who’s opinion has a major influence on countless young fans, just expressed his views on abortion and almost all the comments here are either about his hair or how good and wholesome a role model he is. The fact is, he hasn’t got enough experience on an issue as major and controversial as abortion and yet he’s taken a very definite position and the fact that he can’t comment on the issue of rape shows that he doesn’t thought about the issue that much. “Um. Well, I think that’s really sad, but everything happens for a reason.” – Yep, that’s right Justin Bieber, people deserve to get raped, because everything happens for a reason. People that think he’s a good role model for their children are either delusional or extremely stupid. There goes my faith in humanity.

@KARLA: she said in a interview on youtube somewhere that she was

Good on him! I actually agree with him on a lot of the things he’s had to say. I’m not a big fan on his, but I’m on his side for this one. It’s good to see someone in public eye that has beliefs and morals (sex with the one person you love). It’s lovely. Oh, and he looks way better with that haircut.

He sounds pretty normal to me, good for him at least he doesn’t want to sleep with every girl in the world like some other stars I won’t mention. Then again, he’s a teenager and he might just be being polite but he sounds genuine.

@Virginia: I think it’s irresponsible as well!
Why did the Rolling Stone asked a child about WOMEN’S(!) business?!
I hate it when men think they have a say in issues like abortions, pregnancies- as if they’re ever gonna experience that!! O_O! But ask A KID !!!!? What the…!¿ This is too much.

He talks about things he isn’t even close of experiencing- talking about love like a ten y/o girl. Some people don’t experience “real love” for their entire LIFETIME! And he thinks you should to wait for “the real love -then have sex” ¿¡!

Boy, he’s 16, looks like 12 and talks like 5 !!

Bad news for u kid, he aint gonna fall any time soon!

He is carrying a pretty good package – by the time his sexy teen years are over people will see many other qualities – his warm friendliness, charity, funny, honesty and humble!

I want to see him in comedy and as a talk show host !

I think Justin Bieber answered those questions very well! I think people should give him a break already!

Alexandra @ 02/17/2011 at 2:51 am

@DBSK: Yet you are here, think about that huh.

im so sick of him already

@~m~:
Really? Guys can be aborted as easily as girls can. True, we can’t be the ones taking the life, but we sure can have an opinion about the act. Rape SHOULD carry a death penalty. It’s just that the guilty party is rarely the one being put to death.
That said, Rolling Stone had no business asking the kid questions that have nothing to do with his areas of expertise, specifically haircare. But they make that mistake with all celebrities.

i think hes having sex with selena gomez:D

society needs people to sell stuff, this is the newest puppet to sell products … it’s economics not music really ….

im surprised they asked him about abortion??

kimberlyross @ 02/17/2011 at 9:48 am

I’m sorry, but Justin Bieber should not be on the cover of Rolling Stones. I don’t have anything against him, but he’s really just too young. And that picture makes him look even younger (though I don’t think that was their goal.)

Second of all, his answers show his immaturity. I agree with both of what he said, but he just doesn’t have the maturity to back up his answers with confidence. It sounds like was trying to give wishy-washy answers that leave room for interpretation. If he truly believes in something he should stand for it.

kimberlyross @ 02/17/2011 at 9:50 am

But it’s true, they shouldn’t have asked him those questions in the first place. He’s a kid!

Rape, “I guess everything happens for a reason”???

Oh yeah, that’s right. It is OF COURSE the girl’s (in most cases) fault that a sick dude wants to force her to have sex. That’s logical, right?!

and what happened with Rolling Stone is publishing on its cover bullshit that sad sad …

I’ve really nothing to say about this other than …LMAO!! xD

I’m sorry, Justin is a cutie and all but I don’t think he’s such a big deal, and to see him in Rolling Stone just because he’s a popular person of the moment and it’ll get all the kids to get this issue is quite laughable.

What happened to the good old days where you had to work to get in this mag, you had to really earn it .. dudes only 16 and hasn’t been around all that long yet.

littletough @ 02/17/2011 at 10:43 am

I don’t like this young boy’s voice and all the hype about him, but good answers bieber.

That picture just looks….wrong.

Failed answer. He basically said that rape happens for a reason. WOW….

I have never had anything against him, until he says that “everything happens for a reason” while talking about rape. That is just proof that he is immature and like 12-year old

It surprises me that all of you were so sophisticated that you did not make a verbal slip up or say something that might have been misinterpreted at one point in your lives. How wonderful it must have been for you to be so perfect at such a young age.

y’all need to chill out. you know that he didn’t mean rape was meant to happen. stop tryin to be controversial and stir **** up.

@Feore: I wasn’t that stupid when I was 16 (and I’m almost 18!) He’s just dumb.
And not only because of what he said regarding to rape, it’s everything he said.
He sounds like a little boy who hasn’t wiped the milk off of his lips yet.
He sing about “Babies”, right? Well, he also looks like one and apparently thinks like one as well.

Jokergurl @ 02/17/2011 at 9:25 pm

Why is RS even asking a 16 year old about abortion, sex, politics, 16 year olds play Playstation and Nintendo, he couldn’t answer those correctly if he tried. Of course Rolling Stone always gets **** out of context too, no surprise they did it here.

Mistress tea @ 02/17/2011 at 9:26 pm

Seriously people learn to read! They asked him about abortion, so he gave his answer about that, then they asked him about women who got raped getting an abortion to which he replied he thinks it is sad, but getting pregnant must have happened for a reason, but since he has never been in that position he really can’t judge them! Nowhere and I mean absolutely No where does he say that rape happens for a reason! Do you just have selective reading comprehension problems or are you really that incapable of understanding things? What a sad day for literacy!

LOL, why are we so AFFECTED? Luv him or Hate him, can’t change the fact that he’s famous. That’s why we give our time to post comments here and some can’t get over with this issue in the next days to come. This kid doesn’t even know you exist in this planet. (- -,)

WHAT’S THIS…TRASH or EMINEM’S BAD YOUTH PIC?!
HE IS A NURD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he shouldn’t being talking bout s*x before his balls even drop

LOVE HAVING SEX WITH MY BORFRIEND JUSTIN BIEBER YOU ROCK!!

I TOUCH MY BOYFRIEND S BALLS

I touch my boyfriends balls and have sex naked

turke bieber @ 03/16/2011 at 7:56 am

Ialit that I do with my brother and Married

crazy]]]gg @ 03/21/2011 at 5:27 pm

@lala44: justin bever is a cute kid but i thpught selena would know better, 18 year old with a unmature 16 year old crazy he is better off with some prettier and smarter selena has EGO is bigger than her big head

I wasn’t going 2 comment about this BS!!! 1st off, I like Justin but that pic is jacked; corny as all hell… 2nd, please tell me he didn’t say that if your raped, everything happens 4 a reason>? and 3rd every1 is like he’s 16, so, that’s reason 2 be stupid!!!??? and if you guys notice, he didn’t say wait until marriage, he said>WAIT UNTIL YOUR N LOVE! ..and honestly, If I were him, I would simply state 2 every question, opinions vary! so, I can not answer this question or that question.

hey hes happy we should be happy theyve brocken up now so hes free for now

hes cutie but not that loverable my opinion but he is on a magazine and it looks awesome it makes him look sexy