Vanessa Hudgens: Front Row for Yigal Azrouel Show

Vanessa Hudgens: Front Row for Yigal Azrouel Show

Vanessa Hudgens checks out the latest fashions from Yigal Azrouel during New York Fashion Week on Wednesday (February 16) at Lincoln Center in New York City.

The 22-year-old actress sat front row with Boardwalk Empire‘s Paz de la Huerta.

Over the past week, Vanessa has sat front row at the Marc Jacobs, Diesel Black & Gold, and Tibi fashion shows.

15+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens at the Yigal Azrouel fashion show during New York Fashion Week…

vanessa hudgens yigal azrouel show 01
vanessa hudgens yigal azrouel show 13
vanessa hudgens yigal azrouel show 14
vanessa hudgens yigal azrouel show 15

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Hey vanessa vanessa go and bring me creamy vanilla and other

It’s really weird how she looks so young. Every-time she takes provocative pictures in magazines it just seems totally wrong because she looks about 15.

she looks absolutly HOTTTTTTT¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
O MGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
THIS GIRL JUST CAN’T GET MORE BETTER SHE IS STUNNING GORGEOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS¡
F*CK UP THE JELOUSY PEOPLEEEE
YOU ROCK VANESSA i had a seriously crush on herrrrr

howwwww STUMMING SHE IS
¡¡OMG¡¡¡

Vanessa is a beautiful young lady. She could make a potato sack look sexy. I wish her only the best and l can’t wait to see her movies. Woo hoo Beastly on the 4th!! But I really can’t wait for Sucker Punch. Live in love everyone. Stop the hate.

ok @mig345:
you hate v we hate zac go with ur f***ucking kid zac
zac just like myyyyyyyy asssssssssssssssssssss

Love Vanessa’s outfit and makeup

@mig345
Vanessa hates you too.

Now that the loser that will remain nameless is out of her life for good she can start looking for a real man who loves her and cares about her like she deservers. Cause obviously the other guy never did.

http://www.popeater.com/2011/02/16/vanessa-hudgens-new-valentine/ this is what realy vanessa said on that show and brittany 2 i didnt reead anything like u all said that brittany said both of them are single. and plus i did watch the video and brit. said that she is single not nessa she didnt mention nessa at all.

noitallnow @ 02/16/2011 at 2:37 pm

Love..love…love Paz de La Huerta on Boarwalk Empire..she’s really believable and into the character..cannot wait for next season.

Vanessa, is such a beautiful women, and i’m glad she having a great time, in NY she is at another show at one o’clock, and having a great time with her family.

@Biki:

On enews they did an interview with brittany snow, and she said they’re both single.

love her outfit.

can somone tell me if vanessa is going to attend the oscar ?

SAME look DIFFERENT day = BORING

Haters Suck! @ 02/16/2011 at 3:26 pm

On your side baby v 100%. You are as beautiful as ever

@q: so i went on E!news iand i didnt see video which is whit britanny , post the link here and when i see it ill belive it and i went to see on another video and i didnt heard brit. that she said that both are single she just talked abot her slefs that she is single she didnt mention nessa at all. so when i went to E1news i just see that vanessa was talking abot the details and that she will not date whit 30 year old man. and if that was true which brit said which she didnt now it would be all over the internet i didnt heard that she said that i watched the videos like 30 times to got it what she said and i didnt hear that she said that. all what brit said was just abot her self that she is single she didnt meantion nessa at all go to hear all of u again that video and if u were smart to got it now ull see that she is just talking all the way just abot her slef.

Bradley Bobst @ 02/16/2011 at 3:35 pm

@Haters Suck!:

I Know Me too she is so adorable.

@RA: u r the only loser..dumbass

@RA: u r the sole loser..

♥ ya vanessa. you go girl. ♥

http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/b226291_who_was_leighton_meesters_valentine.html all i saw here on e online just was this brittany snow wasn’t interviewed here at all. go and ull see just vanessa was interviewed and she didnt sais that she is single . and i watched on live stream the same video like u said that brit said thaty ,, they are both single” she was just talking abot her self and that she is single she didnt mention nessa. ok dont just stard rumor just like u want. the break up it is not confirmed.

http://www.efronpictures.net/thumbnails.php?album=1623 and plus if u all go here and ull see the pics closer of zac he is wearing vanessas’s hairtie he is back now in LA. and plus i forgot to say he was seen few days ago when vanessa was still filming at NC at dive bar. and plus when he was yesterday at NY before he fly back to LA, iheard that they were at the same hotel and shareing room. and plus they had dinner together in privacy.

oh well:/ @ 02/16/2011 at 5:08 pm

i used to ask people on which team they’re on team edward or team jacob
but i guess from now on i should ask them on whitch team are you on team efron or team hudgens :P

PS I’M ON TEAM EFRON:)

This war Efron fans vs Hudgens fans (who were all Zanessa fans by the way!) is so childish -_-’… But I have to say it makes me laugh, it’s entertaining =P.

i love her fashion choices

For the people who are childish enough to leave hate messages shame on you for being a bully, karma will get you. Enough about the bullies VANESSA LOOKS UH AMAZING! Her hair is gorgeous love the long ringlets, and her make up is soft and makes her look beautiful, and the outfit is stunning. Not many people get invited to sit in the front row as a VIP in the fashion world, and that is a huge compliment to her. She has been to six shows so far where most go to 1 to 3. Congratulations to her showing that she is a fashion icon in her own right. When you accomplish what she has then you can judge until then enjoy your 9 to 5 jobs or your parents income when you get to be an adult you will realize life is hard and take a lesson from Vanessa ENJOY LIFE!

I posted this on Zac’s but I felt needed to be posted here as well. I have been following these kids careers since before either one had a fan site or were even aware of each other. I followed them seperately as their careers progressed along and then eventually brought them together. I have the utmost respect and admiration for BOTH Zac and Vanessa. I will always support them together and/or individually. I’m elated to see them both succeed. I know they both support each other as well. I think it is a very sad world we’ve come to experience here on the internet, that people can harbour so much hatred. I have to ask, those of you who are so hateful and posting hurtful comments not only to Zac and Vanessa’s posts but also to one another……..why? why do you feel so much hatred in your hearts? Live in love everyone, it feels so much better that way.

You don’t see Vanessa or Zac putting each other down and neither should you how would they feel if they saw people acting this way? Act as mature as they do!

Haters Suck! @ 02/16/2011 at 7:13 pm

@oh well
if u most know I’m on vanessa’s side, to hell with efron.
@fauve
about that during vanessa’s promo tour if they ask her about zac I hope she rips him a new one. I just wanna see Vanessa stand up
for herself one time against zac, his fans and the media who have been treating her bad for years. I wanna see her do it just once, she won’t I know that that’s one of the disadvantages of being a good person and having a good heart.

I don’t see where “being a good person and having a good heart” is a disadvantage. If more people (especially on all these threads) were more like her we wouldn’t have all this hate for either one. Maybe you should consider your own words.

Haters Suck! @ 02/16/2011 at 7:48 pm

@????
No I don’t think I will. I meant what I said. She needs to one time stand up for herself and tell everyone how she really feels. She been disrespeted for yeas I mean go look at zac’s post from today and look at all the trash they’re saying about her. The disadvantAge is she doesn’t want to hurt anyones feelings not even the people like zac who hurt her and I’d just like to see her do it one time.

What makes you think he has hurt her? He worships the ground she walks on (I’ve actually seen it for myself on set). If you believe all the crap that’s being said by randoms here and on other sites than you must believe the world is flat, because that was said as being factual at one time as well. Please people stop the hate and use your brain.

luv the way u lie @ 02/16/2011 at 8:51 pm

@Haters Suck!: PMSL
you need help..

FILIPINA REPRESENTING!!

What the heck is up with the chick in the suit?!

Wow, she sure has attended a lot of the haute couture shows lately. I wonder when she and Alex Petyfer are going to start doing their promortional tour for Beastly. It’s only a couple more days before the premiere and i hope to see a better promotional machine for the both of them like: tv guestings/interviews on popular shows, etc. to hype the said movie.

I love this outfit, she looks like she is having a blast . I’m jealous I would love to attend just one.

anonymous @ 02/17/2011 at 6:05 am

OK guys, watch this and listen carefully. “we are both single” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2gozAHYr9I&feature=feedf words of Britany Snow. I love Zanessa, and i hope they get back together but stop the lies!

neGro xoxo @ 02/17/2011 at 6:14 am

she is such a beautiful young lady and we love her…she is great in everything…haters can stop our strong love i am glad that she is happy…love her so much

neGro xoxo @ 02/17/2011 at 6:20 am

OMG this yong lady deserves more…love her. she is amazing in everything

vanessa is a **** @ 02/17/2011 at 8:00 am

gosh she’s sooo freaking ugly and short ughhhhhh

why is she alive?? she can go to hell and take her fans with her
cause they’re annoying as hell..

(DO NOT REPLY THE COMMENT CAUSE I’M NOT GONNA STOP TALKING SH*T ABOUT HER )
and don’t tell me to grow up ..cause i’m not gonna grow up..

Haters Suck! @ 02/17/2011 at 9:13 am

Geez why are efron fans all of a sudden sending Vanessa death threats and death wishes on here. That’s just sick, looks like Justin biber fans have some competition on whose fans are crazier.

On a different note, I’m glad Paz left off that stupid clown lipstick for once.

baby v is a beautyfull woman

@haters suck!: It’s not all Efron fans, alot of us love Nessa. They just let one crazy loon escape. But you’re right, stop the hate people!