Vanessa Hudgens: New Neck Tattoo!

Vanessa Hudgens: New Neck Tattoo!

Vanessa Hudgens debuts a brand new butterfly tattoo on the back of her neck in this photo!

The 22-year-old Beastly actress got her very first tattoo yesterday at NYC parlor Bang Bang Tattoos and brought along pal Ruby Rose, an MTV Australia DJ!

“Please dont blame me.. But i may have convinced Vanessa hudgens to get a tattoo…” Ruby tweeted, adding that Vanessa was debating between getting inked on her ribs or her neck.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Vanessa Hudgens’ new tattoo?

I love Vanessa but this tattoo is stupid!

awesome i love it live,long,love,zanessa

My Vanessa *———–*

@LM: How is the tattoo stupid if it has special meaning to her?

eeew i thought she is not interestet in tattoos -____-

that looks ugly

OOOOHHHHH Dear start of many….

I don’t mind tats but once you start you can’t stop.

No!!! soy re fan de ella, me gusta el tetoo pero no se puede arruinar el cuello!! :(

oh nice, how wonderfully predictable and generic.

what girl who opts to get a tattoo DOESNT get a butterfly?

lame.

next.

Oyyy…this tattoo is circa 1998-1999 :/

it looks alright but i think if it was smaller it would’ve looke alot better. Think how tht tattoo is gunna look when she’s old….not very attractive!

nice , its suits her

The tattoo signafies her Monarch programming, this is so others will know she is apart of the secret circle. Research what the Monarch butterfly means when kids are being sexual abused…. This is real, and its right in front of us.

If it has meaning to her, congratulations. In response to one posters writting: And not every girl that gets tattooed gets a butterfly at some point.

mmm you rock Nessa *———-*

FYI!

ELLE: I saw you admiring another showgoer’s butterfly headband. Do you have a thing for butterflies?
VH: Well my name actually means butterfly and I’m getting a butterfly tattooed on my neck like next week.

ELLE: First tattoo? That’s a big decision.
VH: Yes! It is. It’s literally been like six years that I wanted one and I finally figured out what I want, where I want it and when I get home I’m pretty sure I know the artist that I want to do it so I’m going to go get it.

it’s ugly and dirty to look at. vanessa you disappointed me.

@mailey:
Vanessa means butterfly

you will regret it later on. vanessa stop doing that stupid thing again

@lila:
lol
she said she always wanted one. And Vanessa means butterfly <3

i think it looks pretty. but would like it better if it was smaller. i think tattoos are fine long as you don’t end up with so many you look like a tattooed circus lady. i think angelina jolie has way too many and that’s ugly.

@Silvana:
porque se lo va a arruinar?
cuando no quiera que se lo vean porque va a usar el cabello recogido se lo maquilla
hace tiempo que queria uno y ese tiene un significado para ella <3

not my taste.. shell regret it eventually.. its flash. i hate when people pick stuff off the wall and brag about getting a tattoo… kind of lame.

and yes 3 tattoos no butterflies.. never will… got picasso doves, a sailor jerry heart and a sugar skull…

well, I think is a really gorgeous tattoo.

Kelly Osbourne always wanted her tattoos and thought long and hard about it – she regrets them. I’m pretty sure she’s undergoing laser removal now

Cute. It suits her. It’s not generic, it actually has meaning to her. And she’s been obsessed with butterflies since HSM hit it big. Since she’s been thinking about it for like six years, it’s clearly not an impulse thing. Good for her. And the skin around the tattoo is swollen the actual tattoo won’t always be that big. When my sister got her tattoo it shrunk by almost 1/3 after it was all healed.

@Allie: she is actually; she said it recently in an interview that she’ll begin laser removal..

Oh how original, a butterfly! Let me guess, she once felt she was a caterpillar, but now found her wings and became a butterfly. So very deep..not. Now if only she would do something about her ratty too long extensions, maybe this will make her wear her hair up more often.

Tic toc, another Disney starlet on her way to trashy and who will eventually destruct in 3-2-…all Disney kids eventually do it seems (except for Hillary Duff).

she wants to spread her wings fly out show she is mature..ew

yuck..copying miley cyrus

no need to pose girl with that tattoo..yikes

its lovely but she needs laser hair removal for her face

disney has too many trashy girls!

Haters Suck! @ 02/17/2011 at 3:10 pm

For you that must know Vanessa means butterfly hopefully that’s enough info for you to decide why she got it. When did a tatto become a criminal offence and make you a bad person? I must’ve missed that memo.

this is so awesome.
I love V, and I love her style, but one month ago I decided to get a butterfly tattoo, even tho I was afraid it didn’t suit my (well, more like, V’s style, I copy her a lot, LOL) style , and now she also has one! yeaaaah!

At least Vanessa has a career. Um, what does Hilary do? Pays the paparazzi to follow her. Selling her wedding photos is the only was she can get in a magazine. Writing that book does not count. When was the last time she filmed or recorded anything??

how stupid, at least she has the cash to get it removed.

@Silvana:

Esta lindo el tatuaje, y no crees que exageras con eso de arruinarse el cuello? la mayor parte del tiempo ella lleva el pelo suelto, ni se le va a ver el tatuaje, igual, pienso que esta lindo.

@Allie: at least hillary doesn’t sell naked pics..lol and hillary can act and sing too unlike the caterpillar sorry butterfly..oh leave it? Lol!

She is such a r e t a r d.

I would love to be alive long enough to see all of these Hollywood types in 50 to 60 years when their skin wrinkles and sags no matter what they do to prevent it. It is one thing to get a little tat in a not so visible place, but so many of them get these huge tats in places that they most likely will regret doing so in another 20 or so years. This is a pretty one. Kelli Osbourn and her feet skulls are something else.

@Allie: u really insulted hillary(by taking vanessa and hillary’s name in the same line)

I like it, if she likes it thats all that matters to be honest. I have two and I like them. I think it’s well done and having it just black makes it go with everything too.

@Allie: hillary is bad ..we should have taken britney spears name she is very good rt .now happy! V is just like britney ok!

love her tatoo

@Allie: u need medical attention sweety

It’s funny how much attention this is getting, no one else’s tattoo have I think ever gotten this much talk about.

How many people these days doesn’t have a tattoo, espcially in that showbiz, and I kind of get that, sure it’s needs to be covered at times when filming, but I bet that when you spend so much time prettending to be someone you’re not, getting something like a tattoo might also be a way of them to have something that is theirs, something that will be shown when they are themselves, if that makes sense, and I don’t know if it’s true and probably isn’t for everyone but it’s thought. Also there are several huge actors that have tattoos and it haven’t had any affect on their carers, I mean Julia Roberst have a huge tattoo on her lower back, and sure that’s easier to cover up, and Chalize Theron have one on her leg, Helen Mirren have a tattoo on her hand and showed it of at the oscars and hands are way harder to cover since you can esaly get them wet etc. any so many people have tattoos on their higher back/necks, and they still wear their hair up and no one reacts, so why would they react to Vanessa getting one there.

is the meaning of her name: I love the butterflies
tattoo. and who have to like it and it is not you

@e: keep talkn who cares?..it says post a comment thats what everyone is doing

OMG… A Butterfly? Why? ^^’

I just think she wants to become the next Megan Fox…Megan Fox..too too hot, Vanessa is baby cute, and its stops there.

neGro xoxo @ 02/17/2011 at 5:06 pm

i love it…it’s because of her name

To be perfectly honest, I think it looks pretty. And her getting a tattoo isn’t the end of the world, people :) It’s her decision. At least she didn’t get anything large or obnoxious like a lot of other celebs have – and this can easily be hidden by her hair :)

God, people! Of the way that you are speaking it seems that she made a tattoo in the face. They can be sure that nor we will see that tattoo! Stop with that. -’-

if u get tattoos do u need to tell the entire planet..selling pics to paps attention seeker!

GROSS and hairy.

@xxy: Your ignorance shows no one sold this picture it was taken from Vanessas friends Twitter who took the picture of her and every site and person took it from that girls page. It is not a tacky tattoo it can be hidden you bullies are just jealous get counseling LOVE IS LOUDER! Vanessa you’re gorgeous keep being true to yourself.

NavajoTaco @ 02/17/2011 at 7:47 pm

Ooooo please dont get one!!! That is one thing i like about u that your not a person that likes tattoos but the butterfly is pretty but not on ANYONES body sorry to people who have tattoos

@paulobrawss @ 02/17/2011 at 8:05 pm

fake detected -NNN

YUK!! Why and why on her neck??? Very disappointed!!!

OOOOOMGGGGGGGGGG

I love Vanessa, but i dont like the tattoo.

yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy
adorable

@An:
GTFOOOOOO

Dont you think that this is related to Zanessas breaking up.
hope the next decision is a right one though.
im continue to pray for you V because i love you and i want you to be Happy.

Sorry I LOVE VAnessa and I get that her name means butterfly but this is kinda lame IMO. She could have been more original. I also HATE that its colored. Would have looked 10x better if it was just black.

@xxy: She did NOT sell these pics. Her lame ass famewhore of a friend (if you can call her that) posted them on her twitter.

Sorry but WHY in the world are people making such a big deal over this?

Ashley (Tisdale) has TWO tattoo’s. Vanessa only has ONE. Get a life people!

it’s her choice, it is what she wanted. I think it looks good on her.

and i find it silly that some of her fans, like her most ardent supporters are not liking it at all. guess what, Van will do what she wants to do, whether her fans will like it or not.

don’t forget to watch Beastly ~

Tattoos are a personal choice. Not everyone will choose to have one, and it’s ridiculous to criticize someone who does like them. I’m not a fan, particularly, but I have to admit, I like this one! I actually think the placement on her neck is very sexy, and will be hidden by her hair 90% of the time. It’s feminine and sweet, and it suits her. I like it.

I think it looks ok. I personally would not want to do that to my body, But I think on Vanessa it looks good, and it is always good to get something that mean something to you.
I am just curious to know what Zac’s reaction to it is. I mean, even if they are trying to work things out, I am sure he has an opinion and reaction.
I am also kinds suprised that she got one, because I do remember her saying she probably wouldn’t get a tattoo.

love the tattooo

its so cute!

woww its big :O

mykamicks @ 02/17/2011 at 9:17 pm

Same here, I love Vanessa. I like butterlfies but absolutely I dont like tattoes.

The tattoe’s on her neck symabolizes how courageous she is. Doesn’t bother if other’s may like or not. If you think its a nuisance, why bother so, its Vanessa’s choice not yours.

This spur of the moment tattoo doesn’t surprise me in the least. We girls sometimes act impulsively after a breakup. We do drastic things like cut all our hair off and get tattoos. Been there. Done that. This is just Vanessa’s way of acting out. She’s obviously hurt about the break up with Zac. This confirms it big time.

Vanessa Hudgens's Biggest Fan @ 02/17/2011 at 9:34 pm

@Samantha:

who Give **** about that Cheating ******* Efron he needs Vanessa will find a better man.

Vanessa Hudgens's Biggest Fan @ 02/17/2011 at 9:37 pm

@Samantha:

who Give a **** about The Cheating ******* Efron he is so Dumb to Dump Vanessa for some TP **** Vanessa will find and better man who love her.

just a fan @ 02/17/2011 at 10:28 pm

This is NOT an impulsive decision. She said in an interview during fashion week that she wanted a tattoo for six years now. She even said she will get it sometime next week in LA. She just got it done earlier in NY. This has nothing to do with Zac. I think she can make her own decisions without it having anything to do with him. As for the tattoo itself, she always like butterfly and her name means butterfly. We’ve seen her with a press on butterfly tattoo before. It obviously means something to her and as a fan of hers, I’m happy that she finally got one especially when she wanted one for A LONG TIME now.

Samantha this does not confirm anything.
She got a tattoo big deal.

The butterfly is cute but kinda’ big. My first thought was, “you may not get any acting parts anymore because it will be harder…” She should’ve tattoed a naked girl instead. kekeke

i wonder what zac thought about it..

@Soni: No infact she said she’s WANTED one and has wanted one for 6 years. She just said she never had the balls to get one. I guess she does now.

@go sox i know Vanessa hater take this agains her. im so sad about the decision but at the end of the day i choose to support her.
i just love the girl and i will continue to pray for her.

Do you know anything about them?

Only they know the truth

That’s the lamest tattoo someone could get a butterfly on the back of your neck blah! I don’t like it! But whatever if she likes it that’s all that matters cause she’s stuck with it for the rest of her life.

This tattoo has been a long time coming. I think it is very tasteful, nothing too dramatic and with a personal meaning, tattoos usually are anyway, for the wearer ie. It is pretty and feminine and I see nothing wrong with it. At least she does not have someone’s name or writings on her skin. Makes me think of Graffiti on a wall. Love how she’s carrying her self of late.

@Soni: Maybe now she’s no longer with efron she decided what the heck, he’s beeen doing what he wanted all over town so why not her. And a butterfly is quite fitting really in light of the break up as perhaps like a butterfly she is ready to come out of his shadow and be free, so the butterfly is actually a good pick.

And it’s on her neck so once her hair is down you won’t see it, so I don’t see what the big deal is, she’s 22yrs old and not a child so if she chooses to have 10 tattos it’s just that HER choice.

Personally I think a few small one’s are fine on men and women but not the extreme some go to and have whole arms, legs or backs covered that’s just ew, but this one is just right.

And who cares what he thinks of it, it’s like he’s gonna get that close to see it properly anyway, that’s a job for her new bf when she get’s one, at the moment she’s busy with her films so is concentraiting on that and not who she can hook up with, unlike him.

hoitytoitytoity @ 02/18/2011 at 2:38 am

Uhm, I just wanna ask if Jared paid the Ruby Rose for using her picture of Vanessa’s tattoo, even though she posted it on her twitter. Sometimes people just take whatever posted in twitters and not ask permission or pay the owner for the pictures they post.
So Jared, did you ask permission from Ruby Rose or even give her payment for this picture?

I love the tatoo and Vanessa also

Butterfly tattoos…isn’t that Mariah Carey’s thing? Personally, I find people with butterfly love really creepy…like they never outgrew their fantasy/princess stage as a young girl, but *IF* it does have a significant meaning to her, then fine. I agree with some people here that it could stand to look smaller…and less tacky. But hey, if she’s fine with it.
I hope she doesn’t go crazy with the tattoos, she doesn’t seem like the type to be able to carry a lot. Small, cute ones, sure. :)

No one gets to see her tattoo unless she keeps her hair on a bun , which she rarely does. I would prefer a smaller one but it’s her choice and it’s her body so who am i to pass judgment.

wll, her name means butterfly so its pretty cute <3

@ttt:

Truth is Hillary does not have the body of Vanessa. thats why she can’t.
50 years from now when everyone gets old (including Hillary) and wrinkly
Vanessa has that pictures to prove how she once was a hot looking babe
because she has those pictures to commemorate that years. Just like Betty Page.
Your just Jealous because Vanessa can have any man she wants
including Hillary’s husband. What does Hillary has right now?

bad boy hillary's fan @ 02/18/2011 at 2:03 pm

@saywhat: oh yeah she can get hillary’s husband cause she is a **** and abt being jealous @ttt and everyone should rather bejealous of penelope cruz .emma watsom and of course angelina jolie ..who are not only talented and classy .don’t post naked pics and of courseare gorgeous,hot and and don’t look like 5 feet dwarf haha i m a boy and would not give a sh_t even if she danced naked in front of me ..unlike the gay efron! P.S even men like class.!

@Ginger: so thoughtful..haha

Love Vanessa but don’t like her tatoo

I don’t like the tatto, Vanessa would be change of opiniom in some years about that.

@bad boy:

Wow you must be what 4 ft . tall with a 5 centimeters pens. Well off course you are Penelope wouldn’t mind that because she’s a Tom Cruise left over and Hillary career is reduced to being a pity wife Vanessa might be 5 feet but Hillary Emily and Penelope will be getting advice from her on how to be sexy and be charismatic at the same time.
Hillary is happy because some rich Hockey player in Canada bonk his head and suddenly find her beautiful. or better yet he has a much more smaller pens than you. That if someone as gorgeous as Vanessa finds out she will leave him. See its just natural that some guys choose the likes of Ugly Hillary because he has a defective unit.

when she gets older and her skin begins to droop its not going to look like a butterfly anymore. Unless she botox her neck lol shame..

hoitytoitytoity @ 02/19/2011 at 2:09 am

@lynn: It will only droop when you don’t take care of yourself, your skin and your body. Its also why some people go Botox way because they abuse and don’t take care of their body.

that’s her right to get a tatoo if she wants! so, go V! have fun!

bad boy with love @ 02/19/2011 at 4:57 am

@lynn: what do u have ugly *****..u must be really fat and yeah 3 ft..to like this rotten scoundrel..a snob probably with no boobs perhaps.u can’t get a guy without showing naked pics just like ur role model..haha
can’t blame u 4 liking this sl?t cause thats what u r ..and by the way penelope won an oscar and this bit?ch ..her 5 mins of fame are almost over..and by the way isn’t she a zac efron left over ..next u will say she is better than angelina jolie cause u not only have a defectiveand deformed body but also a defective mind ..haha

bad boy with love @ 02/19/2011 at 5:00 am

hey sorry lynn nt posting it to u baby this mean for the stuck up bit!ch @saywhat

bad boy with love @ 02/19/2011 at 5:04 am

nt meant for @lynn sorry above comment meant for the stuck up bit?ch @saywhat

bad boy with love @ 02/19/2011 at 5:06 am

nt meant for @lynn sorry above comment meant @saywhat

i continue to support her 100%.

Who cares? It’s not your business -.-
She likes it so leave her alone!

chocolate cake @ 02/20/2011 at 8:18 am

@Kenny: REALLY let’s not get crazy with this secret society crap, i believe some of it but now u getting crazy, butterfly is the meaning of her name and secondly like @mailey said a butterfly is a common choice for most girls either way stop creeping people out there’s enough negativity in the world ever heard of the term ignorance is bliss… just saying
ps: that’s the most boring version of a butterfly she can get.

chocolate cake @ 02/20/2011 at 8:42 am

what i meant to say is people told me this crap at church when i didnt want to know, i wanted to live a blissful ignorant life now i dont understand why the lord will allow it thus i dont trust it and there are to many inconsistancies in the theory so i dont completely buy it

chocolate cake @ 02/20/2011 at 8:46 am

What i meant to say is that people told me this at church when i didn’t want to know i wanted to live in blissful ignorance. Now all i think is why would the lord allow it, anyway that’s why the theory is to dodge to believe, that’s why i don’t completely buy it.

Hearing buzz about Vanessa Hudgens possibly being among the celebrity dancers on the upcoming “Dancing With The Stars” season. Anyone else reading this? She’d do really well, I think. Cast announcement is Monday, February 28 during the regular airing of The Bachelor.

You’re sick people go on dancing with the stars when they have nothing better to do . She has three movies this year. Was the darling of fashion week and has two endorsements. 2011is her year.

oh i hate tattos…
tatto is not nice to see

A tramp stamp, for a tramp.