Britney Spears: Collaboration with Justin Bieber?

Britney Spears: Collaboration with Justin Bieber?

Britney Spears makes her way out of a recording studio and into her awaiting Mercedes on Thursday (February 17) in Santa Monica, Calif.

WATCH: “Hold It Against Me” Music Video!

The 29-year-old pop princess is high in demand by artists to record a duet, including Justin Bieber!

“I think she’s very talented. Hopefully, maybe we will be able to work something out,” Justin said.

WOULD YOU LIKE to hear a collaboration between Britney Spears and Justin Bieber?

britney spears collaboration with justin bieber 01
britney spears collaboration with justin bieber 02
britney spears collaboration with justin bieber 03
britney spears collaboration with justin bieber 04
britney spears collaboration with justin bieber 05
britney spears collaboration with justin bieber 06

Photos: Fame Pictures
Posted to: Britney Spears

Getty

No way in hell!!!! Come on she’s Britney Spears, she can’t be associate with this talentless kid!!!

she looks like trash, as usual

eeeeeew she don’t know about fashion and style as always

PLEASE, DON’T.

Britney is another kind of artist… a real Diva. I wouldn’t like ANY of today’s femmale pop icons (such as Aguilera, Gaga or Rihanna) to do any kind of collaboration with JB. No offense.

WICKED WENCH @ 02/18/2011 at 8:36 am

@Dasha: I second, third and fourth your sentiment.

she is so ugly. She looks permanently swollen. Her hair and skin are disgusting.

You people should stop criticize others all the time.She may have some health problems and they may be the reason why she looks swollen and her skin is bad.We are way too obsessed with looks.

lilmissreece @ 02/18/2011 at 8:56 am

Their is no way in HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that they should do a song togethter… noone likes Britney any more and Justin doing a song with her will mess everything up Britney will ruin the entire song so NO.. not in a 1,000,000,000,000 years should they ever do a song together… Justins so talented and Britney is sooo not

Looks to me the next next gig she books should be a ProActiv commercial.

I can’t wait until beiber goes away.

Worn out from too much sex….probably.

@Dasha:

Exactly she’s Britney, thats why. Both zero talent.

Justin shouldn’t even be mentioned in the same sentence as Britney Spears.I cant wait for him to disappear. No way in hell he will ever reach what Britney has reached ,like it or not.
And lol for people commenting on her looks- she looks normal! This is what people look like idiots!!!
And this woman who you people call “Shitney” and other mean things has sold over 100 million records worldwide.

I would like to see you try.

Gosh she looks so old

I really like the meaning behind your new video britney, so deep…. love it more after i read the meaning…

Britney looks terrible. What’s going on with her.

F*ck u jared there is about 1000 lovely pictures of her leaving the studio ( and u didn’t even mentioned that she was just recording 2 songs with will.i.am ) and u chose the most unflattering ones ! And btw I love her clothes they’re so casual I love the boots a lot ! Geez people what do u expect her to wear in the studios : an egg meat a crab oh yeah I get it GET A LIFE ! Luv u queen Brit !

noitallnow @ 02/18/2011 at 10:16 am

I come from a generation of REAL singers, performers like Teena Marie, En Vouge , Earth Wind and Fire, Depeche Mode all kinds of great music for performers who didn’t run around calling themselves “ARTISTS” like every rapper does…what a joke..they simply sample and sing into computer much like Ms Spear.

This Justin kid is simply “new” Britney Spears.

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 02/18/2011 at 10:33 am

…she looks how she always looks. now she barely has any eyebrows.

nonononoo britney is WAY to goood to be workign with that little f*ck

I think it is puzzling that so many people think Brit-Brit is “all that and a bag of chips”. This woman is never on any shows singing “live” because her voice is always COMPUTERIZED and even on her tours she lip-synchs and all of you think she is “special”? At least Justin Bieber plays multiple musical instruments and sings LIVE. When was the last time any of you saw her on the GRAMMYS singing live? Brit-Brit and Ashlee Simpson are in the same lip-synching league of losers. Brit-Brit has had amazing marketing to boost her career and sell albums but she is pretty much a computerized altered voice and until she sings the Star Spangled Banner LIVE anywhere, she remains a “fake”. If I were Justin Bieber I wouldn’t associate with Brit-Brit because she isn’t credible. Millions of album sales on the part of Brit-Brit simply proves that she can “fool” a huge number of people who obviously enjoy her computerized altered vocals.

Wow… her glory days are over. She looks horrible.

Sim gostaria muito de ouvir uma musica justin bieber Ft Briney spears acho que cairia bem Principe com Princesa cai muito beem rsrsrsrs
adoro Te adoro Britney
Há pro povinho que falarão mal da britney ela não tha nem ai pra vcs vcs acham que ela liga kkk tha enganadoss Britnewy esta de volta baby

Yes I would love to hear a song Briney Spears Ft Justin Bieber think it would fall well with Prince Princess falls very beem LOL
I love you I love Britney
There to speak evil of tha britney she not care for you You think she cares? tha kkk enganadoss Britnewy is back baby

@: She looks beautiful, damn this ***** is hot.

“I think she’s very talented” ?

Something about this doesn’t sound right. Britney’s been in the business for as long as Bieber’s been alive. Very talented? No ****. No brat should go around deeming great veterans as merely talented. Whenever Bieber talks he comes off as either a cocky child or retarded. You’d think he’d work on being a bit more articulate.

She should certainly do a duet with Beyoncé … I mean if she can handle her !

The poor dear. She needs a makeover. I’d really like to see her succeed but she looks so worn out. Her new video is lame and she looks like a robot in the video, moves slower with no passion, no sharpness, no fire – just going through the motions and the spark in her eyes is gone. Seems like her heart isn’t in it anymore. Sad. Wish her the best though!

i think most of the ppl criticize Britney because they’re jealous with the collaboration of britney & justin bieber -.-
but why justin bieber? why with a kid?

Kaz Simply Amazing,

Learn how to spell and write sentences properly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im pretty good,thanks,
hnw are you?!

Im pretty good,thanks,
how are you?!

Justin is Britney 2.0 – Very little talent but a HUGE marketing/publicity machine shoving them down our throats. Real talent is being a musician, writing yoru own music and performing LIVE vocals. I feel neither Beibs or Brit have actual talent…

Lucy (the other one) @ 02/18/2011 at 3:30 pm

I’d like to see her collaborate with a stylist instead. Actually, I’d really like to just see her retire. It seems that her heart is no longer in anything anymore. She’s going through the motions. For goodness sake, she doesn’t even have legal control over her life. Doesn’t that tell folks anything? She is not a healthy person, and it shows. Let her retire. She’s never going to come be what she was.

Man, I wonder how many hundreds of hours of Inferno was required to make her look put together in the music video. To have to shave 20 lbs. off of her body for each frame of video. Jeez.

Nasty lookin’

DON’T DO THIS BRITNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEVER, BRITNEY, NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DON’T SPOIL YOUR REPUTATION COMPLETELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DO U HEAR ME?!

lilia mazunina @ 02/19/2011 at 11:53 am

ha, BAD JOKE

lino roqica @ 08/15/2011 at 5:49 pm

weii exuse me ; yop all wrong britney is so much talented that soon to be gay thing we all shoud hate jb becoz he is cruel, selfish ,self centered and his gay?OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I HERD THAT HE LIKES BRITNEYS SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!