Rachel Weisz & Darren Aronofsky Catch A Cab

Rachel Weisz & Darren Aronofsky Catch A Cab

Rachel Weisz and estranged partner, Darren Aronofsky hail a cab together on Thursday (February 17) in New York City.

The 40-year-old British actress and the 42-year-old director first announced their split back in November.

Rachel recently finished working with Daniel Craig in the upcoming mystery thriller Dream House, where they play an on-screen couple. They have since been spotted together frequently holding hands.

Earlier this week, Rachel spent Valentine’s Day with Daniel at NYC hotspot The Box.

rachel weisz darren aronofsky catch a cab 01
rachel weisz darren aronofsky catch a cab 02
rachel weisz darren aronofsky catch a cab 03
rachel weisz darren aronofsky catch a cab 04
rachel weisz darren aronofsky catch a cab 05
rachel weisz darren aronofsky catch a cab 06

ABC

So I guess they’re still on good terms even though she left him for Daniel Craig? I read in several blogs that Darren was seen getting cozy with Emma Watson at the Bafta after parties, so maybe he’s set his eyes on younger prospects? Or they could have just been talking film roles. Who knows.

@DavisR: Exactly how do you know that she left him for Daniel Craig? What really annoys me about people is that they always assume the worst. How about not assuming anything at all and let them live their lives.

Anyway, he’s not her estranged husband considering they never got married.

Jared, they were NEVER married and it’s…Oh Kay!!! They will not ************ for having a kid outside marriage, I promise you!

She has absolutely one of the worst attitudes.

@lala:
? spill the beans :)

His little scarf is precious.

@lala:
Really? That’s strange because I actualy worked with Rachel on several projects including a couple of charity funtions and she’s about the kindest person I have ever met. If you are going to lie lala, try to do a better job of it.

never married 2some @ 02/18/2011 at 8:49 pm

Together 9 years before she left him for DanielCraig, but never married.

They need to get along because they are co-parenting their 4 year old son.

Darren has a pedophile mustache. Not a good look O_o

For one Rachel did not leave Darren for Daniel, they were separated for months before they announced their break up and second, word is that Darren was a serial womanizer who was going with other women behind Rachel’s back when they were together.

Here are pictures of Dareen fooling around: http://x17online.com/gallery/view_gallery.php?gallery=DAranofsky112610_X17

Questions of a fan @ 02/18/2011 at 9:08 pm

@Delphic: Dude,It doesn’t seem to you that she did leave Darren for Daniel? Trust me I’ve done that with a past girlfriend before who I was with for five years, I know it when I see it. Rachel may not have cheated on Darren, but she did end her relationship to be with Daniel. And not all the time is that a bad thing, but when your with someone for years like that you just don’t forget everything you had with them no matter how quickly you try to move on and no matter who it’s with. But hey she’s trying,

@Sammy: This is not the first time I have heard about Darren’s wondering eye. I’m surprised Rachel did not leave him sooner.

@Sammy:

Darren is a dog.

Questions of a fan @ 02/18/2011 at 9:17 pm

@Sammy: tell people those pictures are from Late November after rachel and darren announced their split, dude. There aren’t any pics or evidence before their split that can prove your theory Bro.

@Questions of a fan: I don’t know if those pictures are from after or before they broke up but I do know that you don’t kiss a woman that way unless you are in a serious relationship and add to the fact that word is going around that Darren was the one who was unfaithful in the relationship and you get the truth.

@Ken: Over the internet? Not a chance. Your experience is not my experience.

My cousin used to be her secretary or similar some years ago, and she claimed Rachel was horrible. Mind you, I don’t think my cousin’s very nice, so for all I know she’s lovely. I hope things work out well for her and her son.

@lala:

No offense but i doubt you even had an experience.

@Questions of a fan:

Come on, you have to be blind if you think Darren is innocent after those pictures.

@Jane:

Jane=lala=same person.

I’m not surprised one bit if Darren was the cause of the break up. His speech at the Baftas came across rather oddly.

Questions of a fan @ 02/18/2011 at 10:02 pm

@Ccxman: I don’t believe rumours that have no backing what so ever clearly you do. I’m not gonna argue with anyone here about it, but I don’t believe that Darren or Rachel were ever unfaithful to eachother. He is a very dedicated person and when seeing him with rachel I know he must have felt like one of the most luckiest guys ever. I know I would. He had his girl and his kid, why need else more. I’ve seen the way he used to look at her. He really loved her.he truly admired her and even his connection with her…you can’t say someone was unfaithful based on factless rumours dude.

Some one earlier said something about him and the beautiful Emma Watson I can assure you he wasn’t flirting with her look below:

At the W, early Monday morning, Emma was perched on a banquette between Darren Aronofsky and Mark Ruffalo and his wife Sunrise.

Certainly, Aronofsky listened intently to what she had to say, and perhaps he’ll toughen her up in a year or two in a movie about a ballet-loving female wrestler (OK, for you slow ones at the back, he made The Wrestler and Black Swan)

It’s professional trust me.

I don’t believe Darren was hitting on Emma Watson at all.

Questions of a fan @ 02/18/2011 at 10:11 pm

And guys, I’m checkin’ out for the night, but check the date on those pics at X17 won’t ya. It was November or December, I remember cause I was one of the first to check them out.

@Questions of a fan:

It does not matter what date they are, its still pretty incriminating.

Yeah and Diana & Ken are the same person.

Ugh, Darren looks creepy! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

@DavisR: Oh dont try to f****** bring Emma Watson in on this. She’d never hook up with this creepy loser.

to questions of a fan @ 02/18/2011 at 11:58 pm

look, Sammy is right, unfortunately. i asked someone i know in LA, who i trust because he works not only in the industry but he has never been wrong.. apparently, everyone there knew that Darren and Rachel were over long before the official announcement was made. As Sammy said, Darren like women a lot. now, you may choose to believe that Darren was completely faithful to Rachel, but people in the industry who were there know better. you say, that he loved Rachel by the way he looked at her. i have no doubt he did in his own way, but it’s also appears to be true that he was exactly mr faithful all the time. and my friend says this is not the only couple in Hollywood this is happening to.

to questions of a fan @ 02/19/2011 at 12:01 am

i can’t seem to spell tonight; what i meant to say is that it appears that he was not exactly mr faithful all the time.

to Questions of a fan @ 02/19/2011 at 2:01 am

Fan? Who’s your fan? You look like the PR team of Aronofsky. Hell despicable cowardice…….

to friends at industry @ 02/19/2011 at 2:22 am

Does Rachel swing the other way, too?

Daniel is bi, right?

I wonder why Darren grows a mustache like Hitler. They both are a Jew. Surely Rachel would be afraid of his looks.

Let get some things straight, Darren Aronofsky is not a looser!!!!!!!!!!!
hes incredible successful with his movies, BlackSwan TheWrestler..
The only looser here is mumble Craig and his rubbish movies, he will never win an award and he knows. hes a known bi and i still don’t get why people freak out about it. I think everything was fine with Rachel and Darren until hunky Craig came along.

you noomi is a gay troll. gross.

HAHAHAHA
Look at pics. Darren has a sour expression.Because he knows that Daniel and Rachel was having steamy hot sex!! Poor man. LOL

Lol @ the Emma Watson mention. Random. I’m sure they were just talking about movies. That’s usually what celebs do at those events.
Plus, I doubt Darren or Emma would be interested in each other considering the 22 year age difference.

But I didn’t know Darren and Rachel were never married. Hmmm. Learn something new everyday.

How does he feel spending time with the ex who cheated on him?

He’s feeling great, for sure, suddenly is able to understand how she felt all the time when he has done that to her in the past

wanderlust @ 02/19/2011 at 9:42 am

Funny how their relationship ended the same time Natalie Portman became pregnant. Time will tell.

to friends at industry @ 02/19/2011 at 11:36 am

@ 02/19/2011 at 2:22 am

for the last and final time; Daniel Craig is not gay nor is he bi. Daniel is one hundred percent straight. as for Rachel, there is no proof that she is not completely straight as well. when it comes to actors who are gay/bi you people are focusing on the wrong ones.

of course Darren is not a loser; no one says that he is. calm down a little. as for Daniel, his is not a known bi. everyone in the industry knows that the man is completely straight and always has been. no, Darren and Rachel were NOT fine until Daniel came along. everyone, i repeat, everyone in LA knew that Rachel and Darren were over long before the announcement was made. do you understand??

i swear she was just with daniel craig

Oh come on, People. Daniel Craig left his girlfriend of like 10 years at the same time Rachel and Darren split. Then they were photographed holding hands and spending Christmas together in a romantic little cottage out in the woods. Seriously, how much evidence do you need?
She left him for Daniel. Or she was cheating and Darren found out and left her.

But why all the hate for Mr. Aronofsky? Yes, he does look like a pedophile, but he’s a very talented and well respected filmmaker.

@DavisR:

For one, Daniel Craig was having problems with his girlfriend and it was reported way before he hooked up with Rachel Weisz and second, it was reported that Darren Aronofsky was not faithful in his relationship with Rachel and the pictures posted here backs up that claim of him being a womanizer. Whispers of his infertility is running rampant and that speech he did for Natalie Portman at that British award show kind of gives you the sense that there is something wrong with him.

to DavisR @ 02/19/2011 at 1:35 pm

================
you really are dense. pay attention here! those of us in LA, who work in the same film industry, know better. how many times can i tell you this; Darren and Rachel were OVER LONG BEFORE THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT WAS MADE. as for the Daniel and the former girlfriend. they were not together for 10 years. secondly, it is NO SECRET that there were problems in the relationship. Daniel and girlfriend were also over LONG BEFORE THE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT WAS MADE. do you need this engraved in stone?

hahahaThe people in the industry know Daniel is not gay?! Do you mean his friends Anderson Cooper and Hugh Jackman?
Since when does anybody know anything about Craig, hes an outkast in hy.

noomi, give it up!!!

her and daniel look hot together.

You say the same thing again and again since last year.
Broken record!!!!!
I am sure you will post the gay pics next! LOL

To 48

———————
What did he say?

To 50

Anderson Cooper is not his friend. They are just acquainted with each other. They just chatted at the party.

I really hope his daughter Ella kick your a*s.

Oscar tomorrow @ 02/19/2011 at 10:08 pm

@wanderlust:

Ha! Do whatever it takes Darren. Hell be damned.

Questions of a fan @ 02/20/2011 at 3:53 am

I have insiders as well who swear up and down that these two were 100 percent committed to one another. Darren was always with rachel, they traveled the world when she did films where he found the time to work on his films and take care of their son.(Rachel mentions that she had her family with her in several interviews) They created a family and worked hard trying to keep that intact, heck they’re still trying too even though they’re broken up. And Bro, your hollywood insiders could be tabloid journalist trying to create lies dude. If your insider have anything on mine, then I challenge you….give names Bro. Cause Rachel’s and Darren’s friends say other wise. Why is it now that these “rumours” about darren come up? Is it because someone is trying to put the blame on him instead of thinking sensibly and say they grew apart and rachel moved on to daniel(maybe too quickly perhaps) but she did.

causal relationship @ 01/10/2011 at 11:14 pm +24

According to TMZ
QUOTE:
And according to The Telegraph UK
QUOTE:
I said that Weisz had fallen “head over heels” for Craig on the set of the thriller Dream House. Sources close to the actor had, however, assured me that he had not played any part in the end of Weisz’s relationship with Darren Aronofsky, the American director.

to 57 not 50 @ 02/20/2011 at 5:20 am

According to TMZ
QUOTE:
And according to The Telegraph UK
QUOTE:

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/02/18/rachel-weisz-darren-aronofsky-catch-a-cab/#ixzz1EUdMG3Zl

Daily Mail & TMZ
Last night, the pair said in a joint statement: ‘Rachel Weisz and Darren Aronofsky have been separated for some months.
‘They remain close friends and are committed to raising their son together in New York.’

@Questions of a fan:

You have insiders? Give me a break…..

And the pictures say everything. Darren is a womanizer.

I don’t like that she wears fur lined coat.

Questions of a fan@ 02/20/2011 at 3:53 am

wow! you really are upset over about Rachel leaving Darren; aren’t you? it’s really too bad but you’re going to have to deal with with reality. Rachel is not a rag doll; she cannot be picked up and moved around by other people. if she had been 100 percent committed to Darren then they would still be together now wouldn’t they? no man could have come between them. however, Rachel decided of her own free will that she no longer wanted to be with Darren. as for what’s happening now; that’s what sensible separated parents do. behave properly towards each other for the sake of the child.

about those rumours, i don’t have friends in the industry; that i know of. but i do work for a large company in NYC that is heavily involved with the Tribeca Film Festival. as a result i do work there. you would not believe what some of these film people talk about; all one has to do is listen. NONE of the people who brought up the subject of Darren and Rachel were surprised that they had broken up. apparently, it was a long time coming.

Questions of a fan @ 02/20/2011 at 7:22 pm

Actually dudes, I’m not a all upset over the fact that rachel is no longer with darren, just clearing the air that Darren was never a womanizer. You seen the statement from TMZ, that they grew apart which I wasn’t wrong about. Everyone was pointing the finger at Daniel and Rachel over the breakup and I don’t believe that these to had an affair even though accusations had been presented shortly after the announcement. Darren’s name and “womanizer” never entered the picture. Not now and not when these two amazing film makers were together. The only time I’ve heard such remarks is on this site, the only site. And since Darren’s breakup with Rachel I have heard of no other chick being in the picture with him, only Rachel and Daniel. That’s all I can say….let me know if you guys here of anyone else is in a relationship with the dude, cause I won’t believe a word till then. See ya later, gotta go.

@Questions of a fan:

Those pictures don’t lie, Darren is a womanizer.

to questions of a fan @ 02/20/2011 at 9:29 pm

darren is not a womanizer?? tell me, are you interested in a rat infested house because you are just gullible enough to buy it. anyway, you’ve provided people in LA with a great deal of laughter. wake up! your hero has feet of clay just like many others in this town.

Last updated at 6:27 PM on 10th November 2010

A close source said: ‘Darren and Rachel have simply grown apart, they spent long periods away from each other, moving in different directions.’

6:28AM GMT 14 Nov 2010
Appropriately for the man who plays James Bond, Daniel Craig has kept his love life shrouded in mystery. Now, his agents have added to the intrigue by declining to deny rumours that the 42-year-old actor has broken off his engagement to Satsuki Mitchell, 34, an American film producer, whom he has been courting for more than five years.

“Things seem to have cooled between them,” says a friend of the couple. Last week, sources close to the actor denied that he had played any part in the demise of Rachel Weisz’s relationship with Darren Aronofsky, the American director.

The British actress, 40, announced that she and Aronofsky, 41, by whom she has a four-year-old son, Henry, had been “separated for some months”.

It was alleged that Weisz had fallen “head over heels” for Craig on the set of the thriller Dream House, in which they play a married couple. In 1994, he divorced Fiona Loudon, the Scottish actress, by whom he has a daughter, Ella, after a two-year marriage.

11/9/2010 1:00 AM PST by TMZ Staff
Reps for the former couple tell TMZ, “Rachel Weisz and Darren Aronofsky have been separated for some months. They remain close friends and are committed to raising their son together in NYC.”

———————
BWAHAHAHAHAHA
YEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!!!!
Sure enough, Darren is a pedophile!!!!
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I was at a bar in Brooklyn a couple of years ago and Darren was there with a couple of buddies hitting on girls. He’s a clown.

@ Zack

———————————-

says the daily mail which known to do everything to blame and provoke rachel.

to smoother @ 02/21/2011 at 2:15 am

When did the Daily Mail start to badmouth Emma?

@ zack

no the EW wrote: “Emma Watson looking cute and cosy beside Darren Aronofsky”

you wrote: “Darren and Emma getting cozy. Go Darren! What a better way to forget an older ex.”

Do you see the difference?

“getting cozy” and “looking cozy beside” is not the same!!!

Questions of a fan @ 02/21/2011 at 6:13 pm

@to questions of a fan:Tell me how come no media outlets have reported this, especially at the time of their separation announcement? Wouldn’t these so-called rumblings been spreaded a long time ago, not just by some tiny commenters on a gossip site who say they know the real deal. One thing I’ve learned about Hollywood is this, nothing is a secret for long, like the daniel and rachel hookup. I truly believe that if darren did have an affair that would have been just as publicized as the whole rachel-daniel relationship, perhaps even more. You know its true, cause nothing stays secret in hollywood like that, no one ever can keep one. And even more so because rachel is a beautiful, highly talented and respected actress in hollywood, no one would take that lightly or let that story slip unnoticed Dudes. Gotta go!

Questions of a fan @ 02/21/2011 at 6:29 pm

And really quickly cause I gotta go, you don’t find it strange that rachel’s onscreen relationship with daniel was under more exposure than these supposed “rumblings” of Darren being a womanizer.(The pictures I don’t care much about cause they were taken after rachel and darren’s breakup; and that’s not proof he is a womanizer, that’s proof of a man trying to move on in his love life.) And another thing, if darren was cheating he would have been caught a long time ago, trust, nothing like that taking place could be secret for long. It would have one of those eva longoria/tony parker type of situations and you all know it, instead rachel and daniel have sort of become eddie ciberan and leann rhimes without the cheating.

@Questions of a fan:

Come on, anybody with a half of brain knows that those pictures with Darren are solid proof of him being unfaithful. You don’t kiss a woman that passionately unless she knows you very well.

Things are spoken is secret and people cover up things for their friends. Anybody who is defending Darren after seeing those pictures should have their head examined.

to THE A-PRTEAM @ 02/21/2011 at 10:37 pm

THAT’S ENOUGH!!
IT’S NO USE CRYING OVER SPILT MILK.
MOVE ON!!!!!!!!

to questions of a fan @ 02/21/2011 at 11:25 pm

if you refuse to believe the truth about your hero, Darren, then all power to you. you’re entitled to your delusion. for the record, who said that darren being a womanizer was a secret in Hollywood. you would be surprised at what is talked about BEHIND CLOSED DOORS in this city. not all that is happening is always talked about publicly. as i said before, your hero has feet of clay. but if you can’t accept that then what can anyone say. by the way, there were rumblings about Darren.

Questions of a fan @ 02/22/2011 at 6:03 am

Why “Closed Doors” my point is EVERYTHING in Hollywood is ousted Bro. EVERYTHING!!! Instead of thinking those pics as proof of him cheating, which clearly it is not, think of it this way maybe, since Rachel and Darren supposedly split in late summer, he is dating that chick now. I mean look at Rachel, she’s moved on and no one here is calling her a cheater for being seen in multiple places with Daniel Craig, kissing him and grinding. On him in public. Cause if that is the case we all might as well call her a cheater too. I think u chicks are hating on Darren because he’s a man. Apparently Men don’t hold the same rights as Women do. Let the man live his life, date who he wants to date now….kiss who he wants to kiss now, his ex is doing it ….he’s not a womanizer for doing that….it’s not like he’s with rachel anymore.

Questions of a fan @ 02/22/2011 at 6:21 am

And lastly, because I’m putting rest to the subject, now a lot of people on this site are delusional for speaking their minds and/or speaking up for what’s logical and what history in hollywood has almost always been repeatedly exposed . You guys may think I’m delusional but you guys are far worse in making baseless statements in which you have no real knowledge about. All you can say is he was a womanizer but you can’t provide names of the women he “swooned” or the sources that have saying this Load of bull. All you can keep going back to is a picture taken in november with a women that darren may have been seeing since his breakup with rachel. That’s immaturity and inaccurate for you I guess. But I won’t fight with you and I imagine that when you all see this comment you’ll be pretty pissed, but why be pissed when it’s my opinions and view, I’m not mad at you for your opinions (sorry if you feel that I was).. As after all I am abiding by my right to have freedom of speech. Goodnight and Goodbye Ladies. Love you all…gotta get to my Lady now….it’s been fun debating though.

obsessional neurosis @ 02/22/2011 at 6:49 am

Patients with this disease very often have no subjective symptoms of it.

to Vixtoria @ 02/22/2011 at 1:01 pm

but I know their relationship had a break I think in 2008

@questions of a fan

it’s no longer important what happened in the relationship between Rachel and Darren; it’s over. she has moved on to Daniel and is obviously extremely happy. Rachel will continue to co-parent her son in NYC with Darren; like any responsible adult. But she will not be going back to him. Daniel is the man she has chosen to be with. i would think that Darren has also moved on. so why don’t you?

i think it was a good right move if rachel is the one doing the leaving. this is because they were not married and it looked like marriage wasn’t part of the plan on aronofsky’s part. and as a woman i would hate being in her shoes with that man. on the other hand i can see his pov too of things not working.

so two people don’t belong together. the best thing they can do is end things and find someone else. its perfectly ok to do that once you realize its not going to work out or that you are not meant for each other after all.