'True Blood' Cast Hits Los Angeles

'True Blood' Cast Hits Los Angeles

Anna Paquin and husband Stephen Moyer walk through LAX International Airport on Friday (February 18) in Los Angeles.

The day before, the couple’s True Blood costar Joe Manganiello strolled around the city sipping on a Pepsi Max.

The True Blood cast, including Alexander Skarsgard, will all be hitting up the Paleyfest this year. They will sit down together for a Q+A on March 5 at 7pm at the Saban Theatre in Beverly Hills.

10+ pictures inside of the True Blood cast in Los Angeles…

true blood cast hits los angeles 01
true blood cast hits los angeles 02
true blood cast hits los angeles 03
true blood cast hits los angeles 04
true blood cast hits los angeles 05
true blood cast hits los angeles 06
true blood cast hits los angeles 07
true blood cast hits los angeles 08
true blood cast hits los angeles 09
true blood cast hits los angeles 10
true blood cast hits los angeles 11

Credit: Albert Michael; Photos: Splashnewsonline, StarTraksPhoto
Posted to: Anna Paquin, Joe Manganiello, Stephen Moyer, True Blood

Frazer Harrison/Getty

He has sexy body not fat, I f-cked him 3 times!

Just love Anna and Stephen. They are an adorable couple!!

I’ve never wanted to be a Pepsi bottle before.

Joe rocks the black leather jacket and I want Anna’s boots!

commonsense @ 02/19/2011 at 11:28 am

JJ do you get money every time you mention certain products? Because seriously, you didn’t need to mention Pepsi Max! Do I want to know about the boots Anna is wearing? Yes! Do I need you to point out that Joe is drinking a Pepsi Max? No! I can see that for myself!

I LOVE that couple! Did you guys see that picture of them kissing at the airport on people.com ? Here: http://www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,20467747,00.html#20915030

bieber fever @ 02/19/2011 at 1:50 pm

these pics of jo are so set up.his people are working over time to try and make him famous.he is good looking.

what,no photo of Skarsgard grump face? what a pity

also pretty random…but I LOVE both Anna’s and Stephen’s scarves :)

noitallnow @ 02/19/2011 at 2:48 pm

Love my TB cast. It’s waaaaaaaaay too long waiting for new season.\

JoeManganiello is hot beyond hot as always…but where’s his fianceAudra Marie? She is ALWAYS with him. Can’t believe they’re not together. I wonder if she’ll be on set this upcoming season staking her claim.

Lucky gal.

POOR ANNA, SHE IS NOT A CUTE GIRL.

These three are pap and they aren’t famewhores. Anna and Stephen kissing at the airport… they aren’t famewhores. Askars go to Joanne’s alone and is pap… OMG! He is a famewhore!!! Please. Jealousy is a sin. The most famous TB actor is Alex. The most famous character: Eric Northman. LOL!

So casual! Joe strolling around sipping Pepsi Max… and he was pap! *gasp* LOL! trying so hard his PR Team. *smirk* Joe: you are hot, but your acting SUCKS!!!

Joe's crumpy face @ 02/19/2011 at 5:01 pm

@kitty:

Nope, there’s only Joe’s crumpy face he try too hard look like he wouldn’t like an anttention, he’s such a famewhoring superhimbo lol

Don't like plastic @ 02/19/2011 at 5:57 pm

I just love autentic people.

Great show thanks to talented and dedicated cast and wonderfully amazing writers! Keep rockin’ the series!

stephen is such a hunk!!!! joe does look like hes intensionally posing 4 the pics, cute

when AS is not surrounded by the famewhoring pariah, he is more relaxed and happy and i think he wouldn’t have minded that photo because it deals with his show. JM is becoming really bad with his Pepsi Max, how much did he pay JJ to mention that so he can get an endorsement deal with Pepsi.
what is really starting to annoy me and quite a few other readers are those crapmint ads. they do not belong on any positing dealing with AS or True Blood, just as she did not belong posing in front of the TB poster at last years premiere. she had her usual stoned/druken, look at me, I am so famous stance, she should have skipped the red carpet and ignored everyone, but that is not her, this is when her behavior got really bad and she started making sure her name was associated with anything AS and TB.
JJ really needs to pull those ads for crapmint, I don’t care if they are his favorite accessory.

Where is that gold digger Audra Marie hiding? How many ex husbands does she have?

Oh, I know! @ 03/03/2011 at 8:23 pm

She’s at the bank counting Joe’s money, wondering how long it’ll take her to spend it all. She has 1 ex-husband.

are you serious??!! @ 03/06/2011 at 3:06 pm

@Oh, I know!:
Miss. Audra has been under the radar for a while, wonder if they’re still together? I wouldn’t be so harsh to judge her considering that he’s a raging narcissist.