Kate Bosworth & Zoe Saldana: Kenmare Kiss

Kate Bosworth & Zoe Saldana: Kenmare Kiss

Kate Bosworth and fellow fashionista Zoe Saldana are decked out in Calvin Klein Collection as they celebrate NY Fashion Week at nightlife hotspot Kenmare on Thursday (February 17) in New York City.

Earlier in the day, the twosome and Kerry Washington sat front row at the Calvin Klein Collection fashion show.

Twilight: Eclipse star Jack Huston was also in the house to party, pictured below. (He was recently in a few episodes on HBO’s Boardwalk Empire.)

kate bosworth zoe saldana 01
kate bosworth zoe saldana 02
kate bosworth zoe saldana 03
kate bosworth zoe saldana 04
kate bosworth zoe saldana 05

Credit: David X Prutting; Photos: BFAnyc
Posted to: Jack Huston, Kate Bosworth, Zoe Saldana

Ethan Miller/Getty

Woooow in 1

Kate used to be such a cute little actress now I just want to send her a food basket poor starving things :(

haha get it, get it

Brightside @ 02/20/2011 at 9:13 am

Kate Bosworth…so desperate to get near anyone famous and have her photograph taken. She practically screams ‘Look at me, look at me, take my picture now!’ It would be laughable if it weren’t so attention-seeking and pathetic. Please, someone, take this pod person back to her pod and throw her in the Mariana Trench!

Ihatekatemkay @ 02/20/2011 at 9:18 am

She looks so baked and old. Snorting coke and not eating really ages you…who would’ve thought? :P

no alex news this last days , logic kate is in NYC ;D

DR SUTRAsex tantric @ 02/20/2011 at 9:22 am

Which one is no culture’s god of love, sex or joy?

Whew! Getting a little warm in here…

@…: Nice try but no cigar. She’s in London with Cher. It was tweeted, she was spotted there and she even gave an interview saying that she was going there.

ha!

Kate Bosworth looks drunk off her ass.

She looks like one of those girls that gets in as many pictures as she can just to show everyone “Look, I have friends! People like me!”

Kate = most beautiful woman alive !!!

I can’t believe people who don’t like her google her.
They all say she doesn’t work, but they even don’t go to work.
If they went to work and didn’t google her, they would have not known what people on twitter said or what she said on interviews.
Or, they all are people from Alex’s forum who always say bad things about Kate.

dieter loves bald girls @ 02/20/2011 at 9:54 am

@Dieter: You have terrible taste in women. She looks like an old coked out drunk in those pics.

Bosworth is obviously intoxicated in the 1st and 4th photos. I’m surprised this blog would post those photos but I guess anything for hits….

good news today @ 02/20/2011 at 10:00 am

@wow: I don’t know where you live but it’s Sunday in the U.S. That type of information is easily available on twitter. I’m glad it was googled and used to refute the rumor someone was trying to start.

Is that dude wearing Jewel Mint?

KB=ugly chick

@wow: You’re just sore, Hans, because your lies didn’t get any traction.

@good news today:

Actually, people saw her in London two days ago, not today.

By the way, I can’t wait for someone to write:
“She should talk about it. She could help a lot of women.”
Then, people will ‘thumb up’ it.
But, we all know he/she is a spammer because he/she always writes that.

@oops!:

Who is Hans? I’m Wilson.

@Lawton: Later they retired to her hotel room and she gave him her Ryan Kavanaugh special.

good news today @ 02/20/2011 at 10:21 am

@wow: Posted on twitter less than 24 hours ago. Took less than two minutes to find.

Kate Bosworth just passed me in topshop. Wierdly, no entourage

@good news today:

How many times did you have to click ‘more’?
And, what about the interview? How did she/he know about it? It’s not even on the first page if you google it and click ‘past 24 hours’.

She could help a lot of women.

Brightside @ 02/20/2011 at 10:31 am

@Dieter:
So she’s just stoned but not drunk then? OK….

Well, Kate thought Zoe was a man because Zoe looks like a bony black man in a wig.

@Paul:

That’s mean!

WhiteLatina @ 02/20/2011 at 10:52 am

Why is Kate kissing that monkey Saldana?

She is beyond skinny again.

Why are there so many haters on JustJared?
If you don’t like someone, just don’t comment their post.

@Dieter:

“Kate doesn’t drink alcohol – she has one glass of champagne or maybe two which is required for these type events !!!”

So champagne is NOT alcohol and you HAVE to drink a glass or two.
Way, way! Just the brilliant logic we’d expect from a KB stan or PR.

Nice try JJ, now mentioning Zoe and Kerry after waiting 2 days after his post on Boswaste that these two successful, respected and well known actors were at the same event .. This means in racist JJ math:

Respected, well known, successful Black actors Kerry and Zoe < White cranked out, talenetless fameho best known for a 10 year old movie and the men she’s associated with.

So much for progress.

what….no mention the the shitemint earrings she’s wearing jj?

and she is so annoying when she talks out the side of her mouth. ARGH I know your lips are mashed woman but at least try to talk normally.

She and Zoe have known each other for years.
They met when Zoe was filming Haven with Orlando.
The difference now is that Zoe is the one with the promising career.

Kate’s full round buns can easily feed Africa through the winter !!!

Kate Bosworth & Zoe Saldana: Kenmare Kiss
Kate Bosworth and fellow fashionista Zoe… … …
Forget it: party – clothes – nose candy – B and C list people and Kate Bosworth stoned can’t hold her head.
The End.

@hef:

So what? She met Zoe ages ago, yet I’ve never seen them together before the Funny or Die skit. She knew Liv Tyler from her OB days and was friends with her( lunches, parties, etc,) until she made a move on Chris Martin. Michelle Rodriguez, her co-star she LIVED with ( and the other girls) while filming from that surfing movie was in Avatar and at the Esquire House party, yet they never took pictures together. Point is meeting someone does not mean you’re friends.

Those pictures seem more like Zoe humoring a drunk because she KNEW there was a camera pointed at her. We’ve all smiled for a camera in awkward situations. So far Zoe and KB have been photographed at work related events. Zoe Saldana has a current Calvin Klein contract, therefore she was at a WORK event. However, unlike KB she knew not to get thrashed at a WORK related function.

I’ll believe Zoe is friends with that pathetic, cranked out fameho when I see them shopping, lunching or hanging out at a non professional venue.

Clingon Kate only is friends with those she feels can help her.

zoe, always looks great.
bosworth, retarded as usual. she looks old.

Brightside @ 02/20/2011 at 12:11 pm

Poor Jack Huston is really having to struggle to hold the living corpse upright. Her eyes…they are the eyes of the truly wasted! Poor guy…poor, poor guy…her arm’s digging into his neck so deeply it’s going to leave a dent.

Zoe and KB are such good OLD FRIENDS, yet they both attended the 2010 Met Gala and never hung out/ took pictures together.

Funny, I usually hang with my friends when we go to the same party. In fact we usually arrive together in the same vehicle just like Kate did with Liv Tyler, Kate Hudson and Stella McCartney at the 2009 Met Gala.

They took tons of pictures together that year. Next year, KB was out the gang because of the Chris Martin thing. They all were at the 2010 Met Gala, as was Zoe Saldana. Kate had pictures ….with none of them. We know that for a fact because JJ would have posted them.

Wow! She’s truly an attention ho, climbing to other celebrities and desperate to get pictured with them…and there is is using that dumb pose again…maybe she stores her crack there, that’s why it looks so heavy LOLOL

Her pupils look huge in these pics… Hmm…

danielik25 @ 02/20/2011 at 2:04 pm

We want some pics this type with your boyfriend…

this is sad. the guy behind them looks equally unamused.

Blackcat99 @ 02/20/2011 at 2:19 pm

@Dieter: They require you to drink?!What happened to just say no?If she isn’t drunk she is high on something else.

Where did I say that they were friends?
I only said that they have known each other for years.
Then went on to say that unlike Kate, Zoe actually has a career.
Calm down people.

Blackcat99 @ 02/20/2011 at 2:24 pm

@Dieter: Yeah! If you like to gnaw on bones,

@Blackcat: Yes, presumably you are the idiot standing there and pooping the party !!! If we have a little party at work and there is a non social drinker you know what happens: that ass is bullied because he’s probably on Zoloft/Prozac/Ritalin and the Dr. said you must not drink. We had 3 (!!) of the guys at work and each time I spread the rumor that that nice anti-alcoholic is a druggie and, guess what, I was right each time !!!! If you want to be successfull there is no nay-saying, you have to have a glass or two !!!

You are proud that you spread a rumor that could hurt someone’s career?
Having a medical condition that requires medication does not make you a “druggie”.
You are a horrible person to have done something like that.
You should be ashamed, not proud.
BTW, a lot of very successful people in Hollywood don’t drink.
It is NOT a job requirement, no matter what Lindsey and Charlie say.

AnnmarieZ @ 02/20/2011 at 2:51 pm

OMG-she has to be drunk or high. Who hangs on a guy like that-it looks so uncomfortable.

When we have job interviews, when I attend, there’s always a little champagne in the game and you know why: us Germans don’t like druggies at work. What happens if they forget to take they little pills? I do not want my live in danger because that idiot isn’t medicated on that day. And , in the area of my responsiveness, I also ask if someone is on prescribed psycho drugs. I have no problem with recreational use of drugs but I do not want a mental near me !

noitallnow @ 02/20/2011 at 2:55 pm

JJ….Boardwalk Empire is THE HOTTEST show on TV right and HBO’s stand-out award winning hit.

Jack Huston..the guy KB is holding on to …has more than just a few episodes…he has PIVOTAL role as “MASKED G-I- HIT-MAN” and Jimmy Darmody’s best friend..played by Michael Pitt.
This guy plays the role so damn well that people are haunted by the performance.

Last I checked he was dating TV Host Kat Deeley.

Kate and Zoe are so very beautiful. :)

So alcoholics and recreational drug addicts are just fine and dandy, but if someone is taking prescribed medication that’s bad?
You really are stupid aren’t you.

they are both too thin

Condoning alcohol abuse just to defend your girl is going just a bit too far, don’t you think?
More people are killed every year from idiots driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol than have ever been killed by wprkplace violence.
You may want to re-think your stance.

If you take prescribed psychotic drugs you are – other than a recreational user and social consumer of alcohol – a thread to your environment. As stated, I do not want wanna end with a bullet in my head because one mentally ill did not take his PRESCRIBED medication.

Having a glass of champagne or maybe two is mandatory for hard-working girls and has nothing to do with Alcohol abuse.

She loves to paaaaaaaaaaaaaarty doesn’t she? Her party loving and her hate for food are one of the many reason she will never have a movie carer who tolled her that in order to make movies you have to look like a stick? I have a message for her to the contrary BosHO movie directors hire actresses with actual meat on their bones.

“Having a glass of champagne or maybe two is mandatory for hard-working girls…”
Only if you work in a bordello.
Guess that explains where you are coming from.

The inner thoughts of Kate Bosworth:

“How can I make this work for me…Oh this guy is kind of hott I should throw my arm around him and make it look like we know eachother…Oh there’s Zoe, she’s so A-list…I wonder if she’ll agree to a lunch date so we can be photographed together and people will think we’re bestfriends…I wish Ryan was here, I need a good lay…hmm…I wonder if Alex will have sex with me when I get home…probably not….ooh more champagne!”

@wow: She suffers from early, onset female pattern baldness. She should speak out about it.

She could help a lot of women.

She really needs to work out her neck muscles, that head of hers is always about to fall off.
So, consensus: Drunk off her twig? Or tweaked out?
Obviously not considering any fall out over more rumors with her cheating on Alex again LOL

from TPF LOL @ 02/20/2011 at 5:09 pm

A secret source in Sweden reported Alexander Skarsgard had a plaster cast commissioned of his ***** and he gave it to Kate Bosworth for her 28th birthday. His close friend reveals, “Alex is very proud of his assets and he doesn’t want Kate to forget why she is with him. He has her display it where everyone can see it when they come over to visit”. Kate was overheard at a party saying she loves the custom artwork “It’s such a conversation piece. He really loves me to give me such a personal gift”. She was also overheard discussing how prudish Americans are compared to the free loving Swedes.

@ TPF LOL @ 02/20/2011 at 5:25 pm

A secret source = Cher Coltour or Robin Baum
I had to get my boots on the sh*t was so deep in that one.

kate is great

You know – in the last picture I think she looks almost pretty. But also scarily thin and either/ both drunk and high. Why does she always do that tilt? It looks so lame but I guess she seems unable to stop posing..

She had better hang on to Alex all that she can, because if it wasn’t for him, she’d be entirely forgotten.

Too vulgar. Not Robin’s style.
Not sure about Cher.
But my guess for the “secret source” would be Boz herself.
But based upon too many rumors and sources to discount….she’s had better. Orlando is rumored to be QUITE well endowed. QUITE well.

Oh poor woman did she forget that she is American again..now she will once again have that fake English or Autralian accents again even worse she’ll start have a Swedish accent what a pathetic little poser Kate Bosworth is.

@THE TPF LOL

I bet it was a reminder why she is with him and a ditterant not to ***** her way back to FINANCIER Ryan K for more movie roles! The more I find out about Alexander Skarsgard the more he turns me off!!!
The more it looks like they deserve eachother!

@FROM THE TPF LOL

Not surprising actually since there are rumors that Kate and Alex have an open relationship lol

So lame – she really looks like a stage 5 clinger in those pics.
Thanks again for the paid post! :yawn:

How someone could be so tacky , so low..class.

I was thinking about our nickel ..even throught low value ..shines more than than KB..She needs help…

Stop filling up this post talking about that loser Kate. Zoe is a sweetheart and a very talented girl. We need to support her :)

Ooops she did it again! @ 02/20/2011 at 10:14 pm

… famewh*ring and drinking… again and again and again…

Shaddup Hans/Jam @ 02/20/2011 at 10:24 pm

@Paul: jealous much? Paul/Hans? Where does Zoe lookalike a man.

Please, Dumb Azz.... @ 02/20/2011 at 10:26 pm

@WhiteLatina: because your monkey azz was not there. dumb beyotch!!

What the hell is a white latina, you low self esteem, ****!!

Blackcat99 @ 02/20/2011 at 11:18 pm

@Dieter: You are FULL OF CRAP!I have to take methotrexate and I say NO I love my liver.What do they do to you if you say no.Hold you down and pour it down your throat.

Blackcat99 @ 02/20/2011 at 11:24 pm

@Dieter: You have nerve jumping our butts!You spread rumors that people are druggies because they have a medical condition or depression.That makes you the biggest **** on this site.PATHETIC!

Thank You Just Jared!
Per mentioning Zoe Saldana and Kerry Washington who were also front row along with Kate Bosworth.
You have restored my smile :)

Thank You Just Jared!
You have restored my smile :)

Famewhores suck @ 02/21/2011 at 12:08 am

It really doesn’t matter whether she’s drunk, stoned, zonked on prescription meds or all three. The end result is the same: she’s a flat out MESS.

Atleast SOMEONE'S touching her @ 02/21/2011 at 12:11 am

These 2 girls show more affection towards each other than Askars does with Kate. As hot as he might be, he seems really frigid to me. Like maybe he has intimacy issues or something??

When you click on the pics and mouse over them an ad for FANTASY JEWELRY BOX appears. Isn’t JJ supposed to be advertising Kate’s Jewel Mint line????? I guess her last check must’ve bounced and so JJ had to find another jewelry brand to promote!

Zoe seems to have a lot more substance than KB. Hopefully some of that rubs off on Kate b/c she seems very shallow and phoney. Maybe Zoe’s somewhat of a good influence on her. She’s one of the few Hispanic actresses who’s not ashamed of her background and who actually speaks Spanish!

Zoe’s lovely but they’re both such skinny Minnies. Nothin’ wrong with being thin but they look a little too thin. Makes me feel like feeding them a big ol’ bowl of pasta. LOL

These comments stink of the old lonely hags on Alex’s PF Blog. Those desperate housewives hate Kate with such a vengeance just because she’s young and attractive and doesn’t have to clean up a little brat’s poop and snot all day long. Jealousy won’t make you any less fat!! And it won’t make you young, single, and childless!! LOL

Pic #5 has a creep looking man in the background. He looks like one of those wife-beating Middle Eastern men who have 8 wives. Dudes with tan skin and black hair should never ever grow a beard or wear those types of hats! He looks so gross… LMAO

i’m not a kb fan but i don’t think she looks drunk at all. she just looks like she’s having fun. if she was serious than everyone would say she looks like an uptight snob and if she looks happy all the stans say she looks coked up and drunk. you losers need to get a life!!!!!!!

PF BLOG HAGS SUCK @ 02/21/2011 at 12:54 am

@HATERS: AMEN!

ZOE KEEPS IT REAL @ 02/21/2011 at 1:04 am

@WhiteLatina: WhiteLatina, why would you call Zoe a MONKEY you racist jerk wad??!!!! Zoe’s gorgeous and has a lovely skin color. She’s half Puerto Rican and half Dominican. And many (but not all) Latinas from those 2 countries have dark skin because they have black blood in them. There’s nothing wrong with that! I find it refreshing when actresses like Zoe and Michelle Rodriguez speak good Spanish – unlike Jess Alba who needs a freakin translator for Spanish interviews!!

ZOE KEEPS IT REAL @ 02/21/2011 at 1:04 am

I’m not Hispanic/Latina but living in L.A. I have about a ton of Hispanic friends. Some of the lighter skinned Hispanics with lighter hair or eye color can be pretty racist and conceited against the darker skinned Hispanics even when they are from THE EXACT SAME COUNTRY!! The lighter skinned ones hate the ones that have any Indian or Black blood.

This is why the poster “WhiteLatina” called Zoe a monkey, because WhiteLatina is probably a light skinned girl. I think it’s so stupid to think that way. That’s basically like saying dark skin on a Latina/Latino (whether by Indian or Black heritage) is something to be ashamed of.

It’s called COLORISM and it’s very wrong. Not to mention that as a society it sets us back hundreds of years.

SPANIARDS @ 02/21/2011 at 1:22 am

I bet u anything that ‘WhiteLatina’ is from Spain. Those nasty Spaniards are super racist and colorist b/c they have European backgrounds and are usually NOT mixed with indians or blacks. The Spanish are super rude and cruel and even have these snacks which are chocolate covered nuts called CONGITOS (as in people from the Congo) and the mascot of the candies is a very black child with huge lips and a round distended belly like the starving kids in Africa have. Spaniards (meaning people from Spain) are very sick people.

What was it that White Latina said????

SHE CALLED HER A MONKEY @ 02/21/2011 at 1:25 am

@Katie: White Latina said: Why is Kate kissing that monkey Saldana?

I love my brown hair & eye @ 02/21/2011 at 1:32 am

Oh please like it’s such an honor to have blue eyes and blonde hair!? LOL Give me a break! Just look at Frieda Pinto, Halle Berry, Zoe Saldana, Camille Belle, Gabriel Union, Aishwarya Rai (considered one of the most beautiful women in the world), Emma Roberts, Emma Watson, Leighton Meester, Minka Kelly, etc, etc. They are all GORGEOUS and none have blonde hair or blue eyes!! Beauty comes in all colors and you don’t necessarily have to be blonde like Kate Bosworth or Diana Agron to be hot.

Very few people on tPF hate Kate if you bothered to read the forum at all, and it has more to do with her behaviour pre-Alex, that is why people don’t like her with him. Very few people on there also wear rose-coloured glasses when it comes to looking at celebrities. Categorising everyone that has a different opinion to yours as fat, a housewife and lonely speaks way more of you, than it does of anybody over there. At least at tPF they can put together an intelligent sentence. Mentioning the forum here just sends more traffic our way so – thanks! And I really think that Zoe and Kerry should get a bit more focus in this post. They both do great work and look lovely.

htt@SPANIARDS:

Thanks for the post, it was very enlightening. However I would not stereotype all Spanish people as racist. Different countries all have some type of outdated stereotypes that are prevalent in their countries that are so much a part of their cultural norm that they tend to not notice it. Is it unconscious racism? Perhaps. It may just be ignorance to how that image may offend and hurt the people they’re depicting.

onafrica.org/eng/articles/main/bgm1237614467/

Spanish people are often portrayed as hot blooded people that allow their emotions rather than logic to dictate their actions that often result in disastrous consequences. I’m pretty sure most Spanish/ Hispanics/ Latinos do not act like they’re on a tella novella.

Regarding the ‘light skin” Latinos, some people love to try to classify people not exactly like them as “others”, even within the Latino population. I doubt that it makes any difference to non Latinos as they are usually all lumped together. The general stereotype is usually they’re mostly illegals that have many children that get welfare. (I SAY BULLSH*T. We ALL have the few losers we’d like to vote out of the tribe.) I’m sure that White Latino has seen this reflected in the eyes of many people regardless of how “light” she is. She should remember that feeling the next time she discriminate against others.

BEST ANSWER:

Unfortunately, I’m sure that we’ve all felt that ” wrongness” when we know that someone has prejudged us based on stereotypes. It doesn’t matter if you’re black, white, female,male, gay, straight, Asian, Indian, Jewish, Catholic, etc. (not trying to leave anyone out but we could be here until eternity) we’ve all been judged unfairly by others that don’t even know anything about us except for our looks, how we sound, names and even jobs.

@SPANIARDS:

Thanks for the post about Conguitos, it was very enlightening. However I would not stereotype all Spanish people as racist. Different countries all have some type of outdated stereotypes that are prevalent in their countries that are so much a part of their cultural norm that they tend to not notice it. Is it unconscious racism? Perhaps. It may just be ignorance to how that image may offend and hurt the people they’re depicting.

BEST ANSWER:

@Paul:
Paul…go die, please?
Thanks,
The World

I can’t believe people thought the ‘first’ Wilson was the right Wilson. lol
It was not Wilson, like I’m actually not Wilson.
But, thanks for the thumbs. I just wanted to prove what I said earlier about people liking comments from spammers like Wilson.

@FS: You’re just deferring the Askars thread at Purse Blog forum b/c you happen to be an overweight baby-azz-wiper housewife yourself. EVERY OTHER comment at the PF Blog is something nasty and catty against KB. Practically the entire thread is devoted to her. Most of the women posting there are old beyotches who are married to gross fat balding men and so they fantasize about Askars to relieve their sadness and disappointed. And they are so deluded that they actually think they have a chance with Alex!! LOL

@Sarah: I meant to say *defending*

Spanish girl @ 02/21/2011 at 4:48 am

@SPANIARDS: @SPANIARDS: you are an idiot . I am from Spain and you do not know what are you talking about. we are no longer living in the XVth century darling…update you dababase donkey

@Sarah:

If you hate the PF posters so much why do you waste your time lurking there?

Obviously you don’t think much of AS as you seem to think that the only fans he has are fat, ugly old women with mental problems.

lol crazy people, k-mart had some funky water?

i thought watching her on ENews, trying to be interviewed by Ben Lyons, drunk/stoned and laughing at things that were not meant to be funny. i never saw a reporter not know what to do. this is a girl who is an embrassment and a disgrace, I don’t watch celebrity shows to see somebody act and behave like this, and then make sure there are photos of it. it really needs to stop, she loves this attention too much.
the fact that she is doing this much partying to the point of not even being able to stand up, what is next them carrying her out, is it really worth it to get your name out there.
i have been a fans of AS’s from when he only acted in Sweden, and I am sorry, I don’t care who you are, nobody deserves to be treated this way, even if this is an “open relationship”, things are kept private you don’t make sure there are pictures and witnesses all over the place and in those photos and from what is being said, it seems her and that Calvin Klein model are extremely, extremely close, I wonder if there will be some photo set ups in London.
maybe now AS will wake up and realize he dosen’t need this nonesense. he is an adult, who wants to act and work and she is a disgusting child that doesn’t want to work but she wants all the things that she feels she deserves by having her name all over and photos of her always looking wasted, and hanging on any man that is near her, she even tried to kiss his brother, will she stop at nothing,
because who knows what is next from her, to her this behavior is perfectly normal, any publicity is good publicity what a sad, sad person, this pig of a famewhore doen’t deserve to be associated with him. pleae wake up AS, you deserve so much better.

Don’t forget to mention Angelina Jolie she has green eyes not blue to your list of beautiful women who are not blonde hair blue eyed

Yet the race of Spain s a mixure of people who originated from Muslim countries so they are not truly european!

@Sarah:

Sarah, I do happen to be a mother of two young boys, in good shape FINALLY after giving birth 10 months ago. I run a successful business from home. My husband is a great, gorgeous guy and I also happen to be a fan of Alex. I consider being a mum and owning my own business to be a great achievement and hard won. So, I’m not really shamed or embarrassed by your comments and would like to know where you get off slandering mothers or anybody else that happens to have an opinion different to yours. I think everyone, on every site has a right to their opinions, and this intentional flaming just proves what a moron you really are.

So – KB is in Nylon, styled really badly by Cher. The headline: Kate Bosworth getting personal. I wonder if she’ll be talking about Alex? I also wonder how she made the cover, since she’s not doing anything relevant at the moment AT ALL. Are magazines paid for putting certain people on the cover? Who’s paying for Tackymint since she’s getting so much press for it? Seriously – her acting carrer is almost non-existing at the moment so who’s paying for all the exposure?

Spanish girl @ 02/21/2011 at 8:05 am

@Spain: @Spain: there´s a lot of people who do not know what thay are talking about…at leat, bunch of mentally retarded, study some History (if you know what is that..) before showing your ignorance…i guess if you could point Spain in a map

she’s wearing shitemint in all the Nylon photos…so wouldn’t be surprised if that had something to do with it.

Two completely irrelevant and talentless *******&bag bones.

I Hate KATE BOSWH0RE @ 02/21/2011 at 10:19 am

cheap ass ***** ***** stupid little s-l-ut.
Washed up balding cheap ass hoe.
Done.

@from TPF LOL:

well ofcoursse, how else would she see it ?

@Sarah:

JUST LIKE YOU!

@MERRICK:

If you hate the KATE BOSWORTH so much why do you waste your time COMMENTING HERE? (AND WHY DO HER HATERS KNOW ALL THE THINGS ABOUT HER? BECAUSE THEY GOOGLE HER! WHY DON’T THEY WASTE THEIR TIME GOOGLING HER?)

Obviously you don’t think much of KATE as you seem to think that the only THING SHE DOES IS ATTENDING SHOWS.

HER CURRENT PROJECTS:

-JEWELMINT
-THE WARRIOR’S WAY (WAITING FOR THE DVD/BLU-RAY TO BE RELEASED)
-ANOTHER HAPPY DAY
-LITTLE BIRDS
-MOVIE 43
-STRAW DOGS
-BFF & BABY
-SERPENT GIRL (FILMING THIS YEAR)
-LOST GIRLS AND LOVE HOTELS (FILMING LATER THIS YEAR)
-AN UNTITLED PROJECT WITH A FRENCH FILMAKER