Bar Refaeli Does Deli Lunch

Bar Refaeli Does Deli Lunch

Bar Refaeli downs a yummy sandwich during a lunch with friends at Potato Chips deli on Monday afternoon (February 21) in Los Angeles.

The 25-year-old Israeli model walked along Beverly Boulevard and looked like she came from a work-out session – she was dressed in a sweatshirt, exercise capris, and Nike sneakers.

Last week, Bar was seen indulging in a little retail therapy with a female friend at Nordstrom in Los Angeles.

bar refaeli deli 01
bar refaeli deli 02
bar refaeli deli 03
bar refaeli deli 04

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All

Love the way she opens her mouth. ;)

sourpatch575 @ 02/21/2011 at 11:28 pm

EWWW SHE IS JUST DISGUSTING! TRYING TO SHOW ALL THE PAPS WHAT SHE DOES TO LEOOO! HOW UNCLASSY OF HER! WTF IS LEO DOING WITH THIS BEAST? I DON’T UNDERSTAND! PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME THE ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE LEO DUMPS THIS GIRLS FAKE ASS AT ONCE!

Ew she’s so haggard looking 25 my ass I’d like to see that birth certificate

who CARES about her?

She is just not pretty to me. Leo downgraded with her. Giselle is so much hotter.

Wow that camel toe and picking food out of your teeth in public while being photographed… not cute. Rofl lmfao. I think she is very pretty but this is just straight up EW.

Anne-Laure Bernard @ 02/22/2011 at 12:05 am

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

@Taylor:
no!! Giselle is a horseface. She looks like a dude.

little eye @ 02/22/2011 at 12:21 am

she just looks awful all the time in every pap pic.. That expression while shes stuffing her face, the camel toe, the haggard look on her face, the bags under her little miniature eyes….the whole thing is just wrong.

her p*ssy is hot :)

I love her! she’s beautiful!

Do some sport Bar !!! @ 02/22/2011 at 2:36 am

She should go in for sport instead of gobbling up her sandwich, she absolutely has no legs of a model, she wears her ring in the thumb at the moment, as a rule when one gone in for sport we do not wear rings thus she goes out in sports holding to go to eat you should run rather….

she got ugly ears

she got big puussy. smell bad

✡ JEWLYWOOD ✡ @ 02/22/2011 at 3:47 am

Israeli people really feel at home in the USA, don’t they ?
Why on earth isn’t Israel located in the USA instead of in the land of Palestine ?

thick legs and no grace @ 02/22/2011 at 4:30 am

this is what leo likes ewww.

EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DOWNGRADE DOWNGRADE DOWNGRADE DOWNGRADE!!!!! What was/is Leo thinking? Just yesterday JJ posted photos of Gisele walking into a gym. What a difference! Like day and night! LOL! Seriously I don`t even have the right words to describe these photos. Maybe hideous comes close…
Hey, JJ, you managed to post about this loser without mentioning Leo. Wow! How did you manage to do that? And what`s with the boring and pointless posts about her? Let me guess you next post is going to be `BR goes to the bathroom`. How about writing about someone actually interesting and talented?

Very classy! lmao! Looking at these photos I seriously have a hard time believing that there’s a man in his right mind who would date her. I just can’t believe Leo is into someone like this!
She is just plain ugly, losing her looks and has the biggest b*tch vibe ever!

old, fat, ugly, pathetic

I saw her photos for russian Elle, even with clothes she doesn’t look classy and she looks so different because she is so photoshoped

Bar happens to be a woman with feminine curves and a real shape.

Thanks JJ for the new pictures.

Fan of Beauty @ 02/22/2011 at 5:51 am

COOL!!!! I love to see pictures of Bar doing ordinary things… like eating a sandwich with her friends! She is soooooo beautiful. And Leo is such a lucky man.

Unlike Gisele Bunchen who has the legs the size of a spider’s, Bar has flesh on her bones!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All