Amanda Seyfried Interviewed By Justin Timberlake

Amanda Seyfried Interviewed By Justin Timberlake

Amanda Seyfried pairs her Nina Ricci dress and shoes with a Roshi belt in this sexy new spread for the March 2011 issue of Interview Magazine, on stands this week.

The 25-year-old actress is interviewed by her Now co-star Justin Timberlake. Here are some excerpts:

On working with brilliant people:

AS: I’m constantly attracted to people who are too smart for their own good and who have it all together, because I can’t relate to that, so I can just kind of jump on their train.

JT: And milk their genius for all you can.

On the decision to go into the arts:

AS: “I didn’t really go into the arts for any specific reason. It was just to find a vessel for all of my energy. And also because I’m not good at anything else. I’m just really not equipped for, say, academics or sports.”

On giving up control of your world as an actor and musician:

JT: “I actually find it liberating to give up control. It’s nice for me. What’s been more of a battle for me through- out the process of moving into acting is that I feel like I have to keep reassuring people that I’m not an a–hole. There is a stigma that comes from being on stage and being a musician… Whatever you do as a musician, no matter how good it is, somebody somewhere is going to s–t on it. You put your heart on your sleeve, and what will happen will happen. But it’s like that for any artist. You do a painting, you take a photograph, it’s the same. That’s how artistry works.”

Check out Amanda/J.T.‘s full interview at InterviewMagazine.com!

FYI: Amanda wore a gorgeous gown by D&G in the shoot.

amanda seyfried interview magazine justin timberlake 01

• Nolan Gould is all grown up on Modern Family - Just Jared Jr
  • Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I want her shoes in the b&w pics…

“There is a stigma that comes from being on stage and being a musician… Whatever you do as a musician, no matter how good it is, somebody somewhere is going to s–t on it. You put your heart on your sleeve, and what will happen will happen.”

So d.a.m.n true.

ryan-p-std @ 02/22/2011 at 12:58 pm

Was she pooping or laying eggs? Piss y’all.

she’s so beautiful

she did this interview naked over the phone..

Im sure JT enjoyed that

does Biel even know what he does when she isn’t around?

why does she put up with him?

From Paris with Love @ 02/22/2011 at 1:30 pm

Who the hell are they talking about in that first question? Justin? LMAO They’re still two nobodies in Hollywood’s big scheme of things. Let’s talk again in 5, 10, 15, 20 years kiddos.

She is a goddess. Nobody could ever be as beautiful , for me, as her.

@From Paris with Love:
Amanda is getting a very respected name in Hollywood. We will be seeing alot more of her in the years to come. She is being compared to the old- tyme actresses like bette davis and Brigette bardou. Her beauty is indescribable and her talent and range is clear in her acting. For me, she is the all-around, everyday woman. She is a real woman. She’s so talented, not only in acting but music, art , not to mention her huge heart and her wit and quirkiness. She’d be a star even if she wasn’t. She’ll always be in my eyes, no matter what anyone else or Hollywood thinks of her.

@Gungel man
What this link hehehehe.are u this photo? U really gungel man

anonymous @ 02/22/2011 at 1:48 pm

All I can say is Biel who ?
haven’t seen Justin and her in a real long time together

just a few twitter sighting with no photos so they could be false
you can tell the media making Amanda and Justin a new couple
even though there is no confirmation Justin and Jessica split

Pattycake @ 02/22/2011 at 1:54 pm

@anonymous: No one is making Timberlake and Seyfried a couple.. It’s just a way to promote their film partnership for “Now.”

she’s sh itting hehehehe

disgusted @ 02/22/2011 at 1:59 pm

dressed like a maid posed like a tart and all in bad, bad taste. Are this pics going to be displayed in a brothel???

@disgusted:

bad taste? these pics are beautiful!

She looks fantastic. She’s a beautiful, sexy girl and the photos are hot. Why wouldn’t she show off her splendid figure.

The photo of Amanda on the stool is magic. Reminds me of the old 20s brothel photos too. The weirdo who said she was disgusted should stay indoors. Obviously unable to appreciate female beauty or a young girl being sexy.

Jokergurl @ 02/22/2011 at 4:33 pm

I haven’t seen much range in her acting. She’s being compared to Bette Davis and Bridget Bardot? The ONLY actress who can compare to Bette Davis today is MERYL STREEP.

Stunning natural beauty. Way prettier than all the plastic freaks in hollywood.

@jungle man: Who the F are those hideous ‘women’? LMFAO. Spammer.

longchamp @ 02/22/2011 at 8:43 pm

she is gorgeous, and these pics capture exactly that je ne sais quoi quality she has… bravo.

She went into the arts because she’s not good at anything else, she says. That’s funny, because she’s not good at that either…I’m annoyed she’s in the Red Riding Hood movie. Just hearing her voice in the trailer makes me damn annoyed.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All