Jennifer Aniston: Ashton Kutcher Once Tried to Ask Me Out!

Jennifer Aniston: Ashton Kutcher Once Tried to Ask Me Out!

Jennifer Aniston makes an appearance on TV show El Hormiguero on Tuesday (February 22) in Madrid, Spain.

The 42-year-old actress, who sported glasses with her new shorter hairdo, promoted her movie, Just Go With It, with co-star Adam Sandler.

Earlier in the day, the two attended the film’s photocall with castmate Brooklyn Decker.

Ashton Kutcher recently revealed he made a bet in high school with a friend that one day he’d go on a date with Jen.

He eventually did meet her while she was married to Brad Pitt and “I asked permission to ask his wife out,” Ashton said on The Graham Norton Show.

“[Brad] looked at me and he’s like, ‘You go for it!’ So I asked her and she turned me down,” he shared. “But now we’re friends.”

jennifer aniston hormiguero 01
jennifer aniston hormiguero 02
jennifer aniston hormiguero 03
jennifer aniston hormiguero 04
jennifer aniston hormiguero 05

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

I BET NOW IF ASHTON ASK FOR BRAD’S PERMISSION IF HE CAN ASK ANGELINA OUT, BRAD WOULD BEAT DA **** OUTTA HIM. OF COURSE CAUSE JENNIFER IS NOTHING COMPARED 2 ANGELINA

She’s effing GORGEOUS. Damn!

These pictures really show just how puffy Jen’s face is these days.
Old Age catching up, Alcohol abuse or Fillers?

Altered Face @ 02/22/2011 at 9:30 pm

@Meeyu:
HAHA! Nice joke of the day Meeyu.

Old woman want to be teenage hahahahahahaa

Oh Jenny Poo @ 02/22/2011 at 9:32 pm

He didnt ask you on a date to date you, it was a bet!! Kind of like in that movie she’s all that..he was doing it as a joke!

hollywoodgrind @ 02/22/2011 at 9:33 pm

Hey Jared, I’m sometimes confused by your post titles. You imply that Jennifer Aniston mentioned that Ashton Kutcher asked her out. Do you in fact have a quote from her or a link or is it just what Ashton said?

You have a habit of doing this in your titles and I know you are trying to get attention with your headlines but you need to be careful you aren’t reporting something that may not have happened(just to protect yourself).

Well since Ashton serially cheats on Demi I bet he could ask the now single Jennifer out and get that date.

Also ^^^Meeyu is blind.

she’s looking really rough! I feel like she’s finally being herself and I think she is happier, she has been bitter for a long time Chelsea has helped her tremendously in making her feel carefree. Misery loves company.

Throw this woman out ,because they are disapled and a fake , not useless

KELLY CLARKSON!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no it’s a 40 year old try to be 25.

Throw this woman out ,because she’s disapled and a fake , not useless

Jared Throw this woman, we don’t want to hear more about this woman is disapled

Not a good look.

happyhappyjoyjoy @ 02/22/2011 at 9:59 pm

All of this constant positive attention on Queen Jen has got Ang fans giant granny panties in a bunch…but how do you pick ‘em out if you can’t physically reach around? …backscratcher?

Jen didn’t mention anything about Ashton. Ashton mentioned this anecdote on a British television show.
Great hair; it’s a nice change. Funny how switching the style puts Jen at the front of the press. That’s some powerful hair!
I think Adam, Brooklyn, and Jen hit it out of the park with this movie. They’re getting a lot of positive buzz.

her style has been great on this press tour. It’s current, but not too flashy. The accessories rock and I really like her glasses.

Bright Light @ 02/22/2011 at 10:06 pm

Love that she’s having a good time. Something’s changed. She’s lighter. I think putting the house up for sale and moving is agreeing with Jen. She’s literally glowing in these pictures.

Fountain of Youth @ 02/22/2011 at 10:08 pm

42 looks good on Jen.

I really like her hair!
she looks cute!
haters to the left !!

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 02/22/2011 at 10:12 pm

The head & the body is completely off.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All