Sandra Bullock Braves the NYC Snowstorm

Sandra Bullock Braves the NYC Snowstorm

Sandra Bullock braves the snowstorm in New York as she leaves her apartment to run errands on Monday (February 21).

The 46-year-old actress took advantage of the unusually warm NYC weather on Friday (February 18) to work on her fitness at the gym.

Sandra‘s ex-husband Jesse James has just signed a deal with Simon & Schuster to write a tell-all memoir about his life.

The book is tentatively titled American Outlaw and will be released later this year.

sandra bullock braves the nyc snow 01
sandra bullock braves the nyc snow 02
sandra bullock braves the nyc snow 03
sandra bullock braves the nyc snow 04
sandra bullock braves the nyc snow 05
sandra bullock braves the nyc snow 06
sandra bullock braves the nyc snow 07
sandra bullock braves the nyc snow 08

Frazer Harrison/Getty

lilia mazunina @ 02/22/2011 at 5:30 am

FEEL SORRY 4 S. JOHANNSON, HER EX’S IDIOT!

Looking fab Sandra

Look at this middle aged woman, worried more about her personal appearance than the welfare of her poor little boy, Louis. He could be freezing at home without power during this snowstorm, while she is off worrying about her own personal image.

DISGUSTING!!!

WORST MOM OF THE YEAR

The dollar store version ofJjennifer Anniston.

lil keyshia @ 02/22/2011 at 5:39 am

JESSE SHOULD BE HANGING HIMSELF CUZ HE STUCK WITH TACKY KAT VON D AND SANDRA SO SEXY!!!

Http://i40.tinypic.com/e0lyn.jpg

looking amazing

lexy hates bilson @ 02/22/2011 at 6:05 am

LOL! There’s barely any snow!!

lexy hates bilson @ 02/22/2011 at 6:05 am

LOL! There’s barely any snow!!

@Joanna: what are you talking about? Louis is probably in the warm comfort of his home with a babysitter or something. Just because you’re a mother doesn’t mean you can’t leave your home lol! So she’s got a life of her own, give her a break.

Does anyone really CARE about Jesse James’ memoirs?

ha ha ha ha fake pic and undergo plastic surgery i feel sorry for sligo

Sandra looks so great… I cant wait for her new movies. Jesse is still kicking himself for messing up with such a great woman. The fact that he’s writing his memoirs tells you that he is being vindictive since she didnt take him back. He is going to trash Sandra in the book to excuse his behavior and praise Kat so she wont feel insecure. Now the best thing he can do is KatVD who is such a narcissist fame W*hore. They’re perfect together- an a-hole bad boy with a **** bad-girl. He is now with a nobody so the only way to get media attention is to do things that involve Sandra’s name.

@an
I think u talking about yoursilf hehehe

Adam ugly underwent an plastic surgery in his nose lol

Sandra’s so private, she must be freaking her out and I wonder if she will try and get the book stopped. Poor Sandra, I would HATE to have an ex hubby like that!! She will NEVER be rid of him, his ugly life drama will always creep up every once in awhile as he is determined to stay in the spotlight and her name will forever be linked to his. Just watch, his next “career” move will be a reality show with Kat, ugh, imagine how embarrassing for Sandra.

There are some seriously disturbed people commenting here.

@sligo lambert ^__^ cute: You are so annoying & dumb. This is coming from an Adam STAN. You sound 5.

Go away. How are you not banned yet.

@An: Uhm…no he didn’t. That image is an edited fan photo though. Kaz probably made it him/herself, lmao.

Donaldli Mark Ingalls @ 11/17/2011 at 6:42 pm

SANDRA BULLOCK

DONALDLI INGALLS

November 6 2011 11:39pm

SANDRA BULLOCK BMW BLIGHT IN NORTH HOLLYWOOD

I wrecked Sandy’s (yes Sandra Bullock) BMW last Sunday night in North Hollywood. Sandy was not with me though. Carol Lefco of Beverly Hills, and I were out and about Italian cusine. We were doing a little wine drinking. Then a few hours later I fell asleep at the wheel and wrecked Sandy’s new BMW into the gates at Universal.

Carol was not hurt. I received a slight bruise on the left side of my forehead though. Not really a bad injury but it left a mark.

Cheryl Maisel, Sandy’s publicist, warned me if I damage anymore of Sandy’s private property there will be a penalty. I promised Cheryl, Sandy, and Universal I would never damage their property ever again.

Carol and I were not detained or questioned. I was contacted by several tabloids. I guess someone saw me wrecking Sandy’s car.

Universal checked with me when InTouch called just to let me know
that the actual damage to the actual gates of Universal could be fixed with some spray paint. I offered the $19.69 for the cans of paint but Universal refused. I will have to pay for the repairs to Sandy’s BMW though.

I am regretful that even though I borrowed Sandy’s new BMW with permission I wrecked such a beautiful machine.

Are flowers out of the question??? Anyone welcome to reply.

Love