Tom Cruise: Steakhouse with Suri!

Tom Cruise: Steakhouse with Suri!

Tom Cruise steps out with his daughter, Suri, for dinner at Joe Fortes Steakhouse on Monday night (February 21) in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

The 48-year-old actor held hands with Suri as they crossed the street and even helped her leap onto the sidewalk. Cute!

Over the weekend, Tom checked out a production of Rock of Ages at L.A.’s Pantages Theatre.

Tom is in final negotiations to star in a big-screen version of the hit musical!

FYI: Suri is wearing an Eliane et Lena fur coat.

tom cruise suri steakhouse 01
tom cruise suri steakhouse 02
tom cruise suri steakhouse 03
tom cruise suri steakhouse 04
tom cruise suri steakhouse 05
tom cruise suri steakhouse 06
tom cruise suri steakhouse 07

Photos: Flynetonline
Posted to: Celebrity Babies, Katie Holmes, Suri Cruise, Tom Cruise

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

stellartes @ 02/22/2011 at 9:23 am

it’s freaking freezing in vancouver….it was actually snow monday night….Suri put some boots on!

Wow, she can actually walk… it’s really cold in Vancouver, why is wearing a summer dress and no leggings??

Wow. No Katie?????

Good to see her wearing a coat at least. Usually it’s the parents wearing the coat while Suri is freezing.

------------ @ 02/22/2011 at 9:34 am

that lil girl loves her daddy. so sweet

At least the poor kid is wearing a coat this time. She’s in Canada in the winter time and she’s walking around with bare legs? These California people have no concept of frostbite.

Suri is so pretty.

Tom looks freezing. Suri looks stylish.

wow, that kid has her hair brushed, she has a coat on and she can walk all by herself. better, much better

Okay. Let me think about how to say this without being too contradictory.
1) I’m glad Suri is wearing a coat.
2)She’s actually wearing cute, street worthy shoes
but
1)It’s still winter in Vancouver and she should be wearing tights or pants (and not a summer dress)
2) Isn’t Katie a vegan? Doesn’t Suri wearing a fur coat go against the belief system of vegans?
(I’m not a vegan. I eat lots of meat and love the smell of leather, so I’m not criticising the coat, just the hypocracy that Katie is exuding.)

Lastly, this would be an adorable father daughter moment if:
1) I belived that Tom ws Suri’s bio father and
2) I did not see this to be anything other than a photo op, and “look! Suri can walk” display.

@LALA:
Suri’s coat is fake. I don’t think Katie’s a vegan anyway. Where did you read that?

@bebe:
She been referred to regularly lately as a vegan…like an article will mention her and Tom eating out and Tom ordering a vegan meal for her or the below where she and Bella went to eat at a vegan restaurant. …and how do you know SUri’s coat is fake? the article says “fur” coat (not that Jared is a top-notch fact checker)

God people, get over yourself. Different people, and that includes kids, have different inner thermometers. Anyone who’s ever sat in a college classroom and looked around would know that some people still wear T-shirts and shorts in the fall while others already sit there in their winter coats. And some folks manage to wear long jeans and sweaters in the summer while I’m melting in my hotpants and tank top. I’m not saying you should send your kid out in his/her underwear in sub-zero weather, but Suri’s, what, 4? 5? I’m sure she can talk and communicate whether or not she’s cold. Try putting a coat on a kid who’s not cold. Unless it’s a power struggle, it’s more trouble than help.

@LALA:
Here’s a link to Suri’s coat.
I’ve never heard Katie say that she’s a vegan, and she wears leather. Maybe she just like some vegan dishes? Btw, I’m a vegetarian so I think it’s cool if she is one, but I don’t think she is.

tomi wants to be young.

Okay..this is not about diference in raising kids…IT IS COLD..SHE NEEDS TO BE COVERED UP…we see Halle and ALba cover up their kids in CALIFORNIA through the winter months..those kids are always in long pants, leggings, socks shoes..only an extremely STUPID parent will indulge in the pictures above..Wether or not the child wants then..ITS FOR THIER OWN SAFTERY MORRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Forget the kid, why is he dressed like an eight year old on class picture day?

I’LL BET THAT THIS IS WHAT TOM IS SAYING TO SURI—YOU SHOW THE PAPS THAT YOU CAN RUN—BECAUSE BEAUTIFUL SHILOH IS ALWAYS RUNNING EVERYWHERE. TO THE CAR, TO THE STORES, IN THE PARK. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT SHILOH HAS BROTHERS ANS SISTERS TO DO THE RUNNING WITH. I FEEL SAD FOR SURI IN THAT REGARDS. ALSO, HER FACE LOOKS TOO GROWN UP.

The whole concept of little girls in fur coats – fake or real, but especially real – just kinda turns my stomach. Something about the coat with a dress that ends three inches about the knee that just seems so yuck. Why can’t kids just dress like kids anymore? Kids should not be thinking of their “images” so young in life – the adults in their lives shouldn’t be reminding them of it either.

She walks! @ 02/22/2011 at 12:15 pm

Wow, Suri can walk.. without a blanket!

Wow Tom looks so great I see no change in this great looking guy..Suri is dressed appropriately..and what a beautiful girl…

@stellartes:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
you see snow..Are we looking at the same photos as I am.. I see no snow.
what picture or what page?

Why do you all pick on this family all the time? I just don’t get it.

@Lucy:

Well Maddox Jolie-Pitt wore the same exact coat. So do you have a problem with brangelina or just Tom and Katoe?

Really, she looks much like Paris Hilton in these pics. I wonder why Suri has to take help because of her shyness

the fur coat is not real people! it’s a faux fur coat by eliana et lena ..

She is looking more and more like her father Josh Hartnett everyday.

The older Suri gets , the more I am convinced, THIS IS NOT TOM’S BIOLOGICAL CHILD.

Anonymous @ 02/22/2011 at 2:39 pm

WHERE ARE HER LEGGINGS OR SOMETHING?

HER

LEGS ARE

BARE IN THE WINTER IN CANADA? WTF? SURI SAYS NO LEGGINGS AND DUMB-AZZ PARENTS MIND HER!! EVERY PIC WHERE IT IS FREEZING SHE HAS NO TIGHTS/LEGGINGS ON, RIDICULES! SURPRISED SHE IS WEARING A COAT!

Suri is NOT shy, she is a spoiled stuck-up brat at the ripe old age if 6!

She is going to be a pill, thank to the moronic parents who coddle her

God does he look gay @ 02/22/2011 at 4:38 pm

Nuf said.

Yes, bebe, I think anytime a child is dressed like a designer label instead of a child, it’s stomach-churning. But in the case of little girls, there are especially problematic overtones because society tends to sexualize young girls so much, and their parents shouldn’t hurry them along. The coat had a much different look on Maddox – the fact that he actually buttoned it up and had a hat on probably helped.

I live in Vancouver. It snowed yesterday early in the day and in the evening it was really cold……below freezing!! I don’t understand why this child has bare legs and a thin, lightweight dress on!! She should obviously be dressed for the weather! Any parent with half a brain would have atleast put tights on her.

This is not about whether she feels cold or doesn’t want to wear tights or pants. Its about doing what is correct and safe for your child. Tom is the parent. Suri is the child. This is HIS FAULT. Katie Holmes does the same thing. She’s dressed warmly and the child isn’t. Those two ought to try actually being parents occasionally. If they can’t even get her to dress right, God only knows what else this kid gets away with. BECAUSE OF THEM she’s gonna end up being a little brat…..and it won’t be her fault. It will be her parent’s fault.

With all the publicity about the FBI investigating Tom Cruise I guess his PR people figured he should get out with Suri for some positive PR. Sucks that him and his wife use that poor kid to get attention.

I dont mean to be nasty but Suri is not that pretty. She’s cute like every other kid but not pretty or beautiful in any way. Maybe she’ll grow into her face. It does look like she has the same nose as Tom and thats not good. Toms sisters are not very pretty either. Unfortunately I think suri looks like him. I wish her the best tho, especially because she lives with a couple of nuts. Poor baby.

Dear Tom Cruise @ 02/22/2011 at 6:47 pm

No body cares about you anymore Tom. Your a laughingstock. Please go away forever and take your idiot contract wife with you.

Get a life, #10.

When did Holmes ever say she was a vegan, #11?

Even if he wasn’t her bio father, what would that matter? Being a father has nothing to do with blood.

There are hundreds of pictures of her walking and non walking. This ‘non walking’ hysteria is absurd.

Who doesn’t, #16? But where do you get that from here?

Cruise doesn’t about other parents, #17. Mind your own kids.

It’s a double standard, #26.

Because you’re an idiot, #30.

How do you know, #32?

I knew you would make a comment like this, #36. No matter how eventful or uneventful TomKat’s life is at the moment, any time they’re seen with their kids, the critics make PR accusations. If nothing is going on, he’s stirring up news. If something is going on, they’re doing damage control. Make up your mind.

You’re a shallow creep.

Speak for yourself, #37.

Just LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take a close look at Suri’s face, she’s freezing………….

Dear Romeo @ 02/23/2011 at 2:15 pm

“Speak for yourself, #37.”

I am speaking for myself you moron. Take a look around you a**hole. Nobody likes Tom Cruise anymore. Check his fansites (all closed down or not updated for a year). Check IMDB. Check every other site or the news. Everybody hates his guts.

Who the hell do you think you are attacking everybody on the board?? You’re a f**king idiot and a Scientologist. All u people do is attack others on messageboards. You’re sick and you need help.

Happy Daddy daughter duo.. always make me smile :)