Cameron Diaz & Justin Timberlake: 'Bad Teacher' Trailer!

Cameron Diaz & Justin Timberlake: 'Bad Teacher' Trailer!

Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake‘s new comedy, Bad Teacher, is on the way – and a trailer for the film was just released!

Cameron plays a foul mouthed junior high teacher who tries to woo a new colleague after being dumped by her sugar daddy.

Bad Teacher hits theaters on June 24, 2011 and also stars Lucy Punch, Jason Segel, and Phyllis Smith!

FYI: The trailer below has strong language and is not safe for little ears!

Bad Teacher – Red Band Trailer

Christopher Polk/Getty

Troll,love your both

This movie is gonna be good… I think Cameron Diaz does better in comedy roles she hasn’t been in a good movie since Charlie’s Angles Full Throttle so I hope this movie will be a succes and i will go see this movie when it first comes out…

I liked the trailer is a movie I want to see!!!
Justin Timberlake has always been a good singer and now he is good actor.
I like Justin Timberlake in comedies.
Cameron is great actress I love her.

Who thinks they’ll fall in love again?

hillarious!

After seeing this trailer, my anticipation for the film shot up. It’s good to see Cameron Diaz challenging herself again.

andreanne @ 02/23/2011 at 3:32 pm

OMG I LOVE IT!!!!!
definetely gonna see it!! :P

that actually looks interesting, except for justin’s part; he’s not very convincing in his role.

Sounds like a funny movie, wanna see it!!!

ps. does anybody know how come this kaz/sligo character’s name is in hyperlink and none of the other names are? just curious.

I love this!!!
Cannot wait to see it.
lol

From Paris with Love @ 02/23/2011 at 3:47 pm

LOL looks fun!

It’s lovely!!!

Hahaha omg!!! Amazing love it

I’m definately watching this when it comes out
I’ve already posted this video on my friend’s facebook wall telling her we MUST watch this

I wanna lick her pooper !!!

MangerBouger @ 02/23/2011 at 4:39 pm

That was a funny teaser … reminds me of superbad, which is a compliment ! Cant wait X)

lexy hates bilson @ 02/23/2011 at 4:56 pm

Can’t wait. I adore both of them!

The trailer has me intrigued. Looks like fun.

Ofelia Rodriguez @ 02/23/2011 at 5:23 pm

mr. shuester?

bat-or-mic @ 02/23/2011 at 5:31 pm

Scene 69 Dialogue
Cameron (eyes glimmering and hair tousled by a can of sp3rmatozoa gel): What now, Justin? Is it not an upgrade from your microphone to A-Rod’s baseball bat?

“F*ck my ass”
“Oh”

HAHAHA!

This movie looks hilarious. I bet she’ll end up with Jason Segel and not J.T. The back and forth bickering will end up turning into passion. Typical story. I wonder if it was awkward on the set for the two former flames?

that honestly is the funniest trailer i’ve seen in a long time. hahahha

Love love love love it! So gonna watch it

So wanna see this!

Super Cool @ 02/23/2011 at 8:33 pm

Looks so much fun!

I acutually laughed out loud and clapped my hands on this trailer! Hope the movie will live up to the trailer!

I wonder how it felt to act together & I wonder how Jessica Biel feels about that. That’s got to be a little awkward, especially if they have kissing/sex scenes.

Anyhow, it looks good!!

LOL. Can’t wait to see it :D Freaking love Cameron Diaz in comedies. She’s so great :D

Hahahaha. I’m gonna love this movie.

I like the trailer!

British Latin American @ 02/24/2011 at 10:25 am

Justin actually looks attractive and appealing in this film!

LAME LAME LAME!!! Don’t give a f uck about this stupid movie, Cameron is a boring actress and Justin is a singer who desperately wants to be an actor you fail boy, return to studio and bring us a new album!!!
Leo save us!!!!

I would love to know how Jessica Biel feels about this.

Who woulda thought? Looks highlarious

i wish he would go away … just looks soooooo girly to me

Defo – I’m Gonna Watch

Justin and Kameran Super cute!