Jared Padalecki & Jensen Ackles: 'Supernatural' Shoot

Jared Padalecki & Jensen Ackles: 'Supernatural' Shoot

Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki get to work on a new episode of Supernatural on Tuesday (February 22) in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

Jared, 28, laughed as he checked messages on his cell phone for a scene, while Jensen, 32, bundled up in a warm coat between takes.

Zap2it recently chatted with the stars of Supernatural and brought up Sam’s radically different hairstyles throughout the course of the show.

“I don’t know [why it's changed],” Jared laughed. “I think it just changed and grew as Sam changed and grew.”

DO YOU HAVE a favorite hairstyle out of Sam Winchester’s looks?

jensen ackles jared padalecki supernatural set 01
jensen ackles jared padalecki supernatural set 02
jensen ackles jared padalecki supernatural set 03
jensen ackles jared padalecki supernatural set 04
jensen ackles jared padalecki supernatural set 05
jensen ackles jared padalecki supernatural set 06

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Yo post today all name jared but forget 1 .,its jared badgley

Yes my favorite hairstyle adam lambert^^

Jared pad… short hair,i don’t like short hair

I love Supernatural! Can’t wait to see what will happen next…thanks for posting about them!

I f-cked jared half! ,and jensen half!

oh Jared your smile…but for what?

Shave it off or dye it blonde and then we can see a change in Sam.

punk’d really needs to get more pictures of Jensen. One picture was all he freakin’ managed?

I like everything about Jared Padalecki. Whatever the hairstyle. And Jensen Ackles too of course.

Jaredhater @ 02/23/2011 at 4:15 pm

Ugh, this disgusting Jared gives me the creeps. Is this seriously turning into Padalecki show? I didn’t sign up for the talentless gigantor? Where are Misha and Jensen? Gone for good? Damn stupid Sera Gamble

Jared hater @ 02/23/2011 at 4:22 pm

Damn this stupid Padalecki idiot. Why post tons of pic of this talentless prick and leave out the awesome Jensen Ackles? This show has officialy turned into the Padalecki show. It sucks and gives those of us seeking good watching an awful time of seeing nothing but plain failure acting with his hair. Please go back to making Jensen the focus of the show. This Padalecki **** is never gonna get you good ratings.

mrs.robinson @ 02/23/2011 at 4:36 pm

Love Jensen Ackles!

Why are people so mad over Jared Padalecki? The show hasn’t become The Sam Winchester Hour, it contains just as much Dean as it does Sam. Personally, I enjoy both Jared and Jensen as actors as well as people. Sam and Dean make Supernatural what it is–not just one of them, but both.

Stay mad, haters, and direct yourselves to the left.

xoxo

Would it kill the show to have a episode where Sam disapears for a while and Jensen and Misha get a weekend like Bobby (Jim Beaver) did? Just for the 2 of them.

Notobemean @ 02/23/2011 at 6:39 pm

I’m so sad that I had to finally give up watching this show after 5 season of stanning like and idiot for it. I remember when it was a show about 2 brother and their struggles, sadly as they’ve taken the focus of the brother I find it unwatchable. The writers should be taken out and beating for the Crap they’ve turned this show into, please for the love of many in fandom, get rid of the gd Angles and their storyline and return to focusing on the brother, they guys I used to tune into every weeks to see. Jared’s hair always looks great at the cons I used to attend, I think the hair dept on the set needs to learn to put down the product.

More Misha and angel mayhem and bring back the cambrian/antichrist Jesse Turner.

I liked the banged Jared because Season one he was young and dumb and the way he’s been acting lately he’s just the last part.

Love Jensen! More Jensen pics, please!

jensenLUVER tanya @ 02/24/2011 at 9:03 am

GOSH I LUV THEM BOYS!!!!! YEA THER GOES BOBBY 2!!!!

British Latin American @ 02/24/2011 at 10:18 am

@Amy: There’s a reason why people are so mad over Jared: Although he and Jensen have lovely faces, are talented and likable, Jared is sexier. I also like Jensen, but that is the way it is.

jensenLUVER tanya @ 02/24/2011 at 11:04 am

need more pics of jensen!!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All