Reese Witherspoon: Robert Pattinson Is Sweet & Good Looking!

Reese Witherspoon: Robert Pattinson Is Sweet & Good Looking!

Reese Witherspoon holds hands with her son Deacon while walking through a parking garage on Tuesday (February 22) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 34-year-old actress recently chatted with ET about her Water for Elephants co-star Robert Pattinson.

“I am so lucky. He’s so amazing and wonderful and sweet and just the nicest guy too, so you can just add that to the soup,” she shared. “I mean, he’s just so good looking and he’s a really nice person.”

FYI: Reese is wearing J Brand “Houlihan” skinny cargo pants in Vintage Olive.

10+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon walking through a parking garage…

reese witherspoon deacon garage 01
reese witherspoon deacon garage 02
reese witherspoon deacon garage 03
reese witherspoon deacon garage 04
reese witherspoon deacon garage 05
reese witherspoon deacon garage 06
reese witherspoon deacon garage 07
reese witherspoon deacon garage 08
reese witherspoon deacon garage 09
reese witherspoon deacon garage 10

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Lol! Because she worked with him!!! she got to know him!
and of course he is and we know that!

You know who’s this reese witherspoon?

Chika kaliente @ 02/23/2011 at 5:50 am

Robert Pattison is HOT AS HELL..YUMMY.Reese is very sweet honest and intelligent. Mother lover actress OSCAR winner

@Sligo lambert ^__^ cute:

She says that about Rob because it’s true Sligo

Great !!!!!!!
But Reese that your compliment . I don’t think U & Rob look So, amazing in on – screen ….. Because U is 34 & Rob is 24 ………

she forgot to say that he’s the worst actor alive

I’m no Twilight fan, but i’m sure Robert is a very nice person. However, it really bugs me when celebrities gush and go over the top. I mean, they sound like 3rd graders – “he’s so nice and so great and so this and so that”. Can’t they just tone it down a bit? Particularly when they tend to use the same generic adjectives about all their costars, film after film.

She seems shallow.

@mememe:

They do that because they are fake and afraid what they really think because then their career might be over ¡Hasta luego!

@ryan gosling: how sweet. is that you?

paul joaquin jack jake owen @ 02/23/2011 at 7:42 am

She says the exact same thing about all her costars and she always sounds fake because she probably doesn’t even notice them. She is so wrapped up in herself.

Pattycake @ 02/23/2011 at 7:48 am

@mememe: This is typical film promotion talk. It’s probably printed on cards and distributed by her publicist with a blank to fill in the costar’s name.

Alaia, I too think so ;)

Why has Reese STILL not had her engagement ring properly sized? Every time she’s photographed without it I think ‘great, it must finally be at the jeweler’s’ and yet she reappears again with the ring still ill-fitting. I mean, she wore her engagement ring from Ryan for 8 years and that was properly fitted, she should feel the difference. I don’t think it would hurt Jim’s feelings to admit it doesn’t fit, better than losing the ring when it slips off her finger.

Reese+Rob @ 02/23/2011 at 8:19 am

@paul joaquin jack jake owen:

Owen and Rob are fine.The rest are boring losers

Her diamond is the perfect scale for her: Big but not tacky or trying too hard.
For all her millions she could be wearing this huge rock. I am impressed that she kept it to a more elegant scale.

Whats Her Deal? @ 02/23/2011 at 2:01 pm

Is it just me but since this engagement to this guy she has been putting up her hands up covering her face or walking with her head down?
I dont know, but there is something not right with this guy she is about to marry.
I was looking at old pics of her and Jake and she seemed to be smiling most of the time whether she was with him or not, didnt have her face to the ground, didnt look tense or so grumpy, very comfortable in her own skin and the kids were always with the both of them doing fun things or just regular life things. The kids looked more happy with her and Jake then this new guy.
They always look happy and relaxed with dad!!!
But now she looks very grumpy and uncomfortable. I have seen pics of her and this guy and it looks like they are both trying to hard to look like they want to be together and he has been putting his hands in the paps camera’s and talking crap to them.
I mean I would be kinda grumpy with all these paps but it comes with the job which is not cool at times. I dont know. Just an observation. Feel bad for Ava and Deacon.

Reese seems like a nice gal. She also has excellent eyesight!

Love&Justice @ 02/23/2011 at 7:12 pm

Well at least her nails look decent.

Hell, I dont even know what to say about this woman anymore!

@ Arkansas – what do you mean by “excellent eyesight”?

InTheIndustry @ 02/23/2011 at 9:21 pm

@ #12,13,14,16,17,18,19 and 21

I agree – AMEN!!!!!

@ #22 – Yup, she looks very uncomfortable with this guy! Trying way too hard.

This must be the decade that actresses are hooking up with CAA agents. Slogan – “Hey come sign with us and along with work projects whether your good or not, we’ll hook you up with one of our agents for a long lasting love relationship!!!” Money Back Guarantee!

Nothing like fishing in your own pond, eh?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All