Gerard Butler: 'Playing the Field' with Jessica Biel!

Gerard Butler: 'Playing the Field' with Jessica Biel!

Gerard Butler and Adrien Brody suit up for Harvey Weinstein and Dior‘s Oscar Dinner, held at Chateau Marmont on Wednesday (February 23) in Los Angeles.

The 41-year-old Scottish stud will star opposite Uma Thurman and Jessica Biel in Playing the Field, according to Variety.

Gerry will play “a former pro soccer player who finds himself dodging romantic advances from soccer moms after he agrees to coach his son’s youth team in an attempt to bond with the boy,” Variety reports. Jessica will play Gerry‘s ex-wife in the film and Uma will play a fellow parent!

Bigger pic inside…

gerard butler dior party 01

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 718 » Show All

@stella:
@mila:
Does nyone know who this Heidi Jo Markel is? She is listed as one of the producers of PTF but she has almost no gross under her belt. why would she be on the team?

@Mel: Let’s talk old Brad. Check up top. That is not good looking. He’s lost it. When he had that awful beard last year, yep, he looked like he smelled liked an old shoe.

@Mel: I think you are seriously confused. Gerry is better looking right now than those two. Maybe both were cute when they were younger, but not so much now – especially Pitt . Gerry just keeps getting bettter looking as he gets older.

@amanda: I looked on IMDb and it lists her with 14 producing credits and 13 acting credits. Nothing I’m familiar with.

Gotta respectfully disagree there, Mel. Give me the scruffy, rough around the edges types over the pretty boys any day. I don’t think Brad pulls off scruffy very well and with Johnny I guess it’s a matter of the degree of scruff. sometimes he looks hot, other times not. I think Gerard (pronounced GERard not GerARD) hits the perfect balance. He’s got the unpolished good looks combined with great intelligence, a mischevious wit and lots of charm, along with what seems to be a great personality to top it off.

gossiphound @ 02/24/2011 at 2:22 pm

@Mel: Speak for yourself – Pitt and Depp do not always pull off the hobo look and frankly they do look like they smell. I have read people, not grumps on boards but people who actually have been close enough to have an opinion based on empirical evidence, as in they got a good whiff, say Pitt does uh neglect his hygiene at times, Ted Casablance even posted something recently when Pitt was in his ZZ Top phase whereas anyone who has actually been close enough to Gerry to get a whiff says he smells great. I trust the opinion of some of those noses. When it comes to Gerry, Ted only warns all the women to be cautious if they are going to sleep with him, LOL.

@stella:
can you link the page yo looked at?

Just saw a video clip on WO in their Berlinale thread…”who’s dating Gerard Butler in Berlin”…but it keeps sticking.What does it say?

BTW..Gerry is supposed to be at something (pre-oscar) at The Sunset Towers Hotel tonight.

angelsrock @ 02/24/2011 at 2:50 pm

@charlotte:

Maybe Ethan will be playing his ex-wife’s fiancee.
Very interesting cast.

angelsrock @ 02/24/2011 at 2:53 pm

@Mel:

Majorly disagree with you!!

The Noise In The Walls @ 02/24/2011 at 3:10 pm

Mandy’s Quote..#31

You wrote that perfectly!! I agree..He is who he is…Ha!

just curious @ 02/24/2011 at 3:11 pm

@gossiphound:
Yep, Pitt smells like weed most of the time and that’s gross.
I left you a reply on the last thread.

@stella:
Thanks.

I see she has some stuff under her belt and that’s good.

I think Gerry was talking to her Monday night when she was standing near one of the producers for PTF, Avi Learner.

Here is the video again

@I Get It @ 02/24/2011 at 3:33 pm

@I Get It:
Yeah, JJ does that all the time.

The only reason Gerard Butler looks dirty to me is that he f/ucks around so much. Promiscuous men are huge turn off. How can any woman ever want to be serious with him in the future knowing he’s had so many women and so much casual sex.

IMO Gerry looks like Jeff Bridges in the pic at top of page.

Re PTF, I think the tabloid stories surrounding the stars are going to be much more entertaining than the movie itself. Hope there isn’t too much trouble on set if Ethan Hawke is actually cast with Uma. Just wondering also what rating this movie will have. Will they be going with family film if the script focuses on the bonding with father and son? Or are they going to play up the sexual hijinks aspect with the soccer mums? TUT was R rated and IMO it seemed a bit tacky having a little boy in that kind of script, especially the part where he was playing with the ‘pantie’ remote.

Fritz in mourning @ 02/24/2011 at 3:44 pm

So now a woman asscociated with Gerard looks like a baboon? Interesting. Shall we try for giraffe?

@Amy R:
OMG, don’t tell me Gerry Slutler actually had the time to hook up with someone during that short trip to Berlin?! He’s unbelievable! He must be the biggest manw/hore ever. Disgusting.

just curious @ 02/24/2011 at 3:55 pm

@Amy R:
Please, can you link us the clip you’re talking about.

Dear god Adrien Brody is ugly! That nose…. *shakes head*
Gerry is looking good. =)

@OMG:
Has anyone here seen Easy Virtue? I thought Jessica’s acting was pretty OK in that one. *runs and hides*

More BS about PC and his love of India. Are these people ever going to stop with this India and PC bu//sh!t?
I don’t buy anything the Indian press says, ever. It’s constant made-up gossip.

looking good love the scruffy look and love the suit i would do him to

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 718 » Show All