Gerard Butler: 'Playing the Field' with Jessica Biel!

Gerard Butler: 'Playing the Field' with Jessica Biel!

Gerard Butler and Adrien Brody suit up for Harvey Weinstein and Dior‘s Oscar Dinner, held at Chateau Marmont on Wednesday (February 23) in Los Angeles.

The 41-year-old Scottish stud will star opposite Uma Thurman and Jessica Biel in Playing the Field, according to Variety.

Gerry will play “a former pro soccer player who finds himself dodging romantic advances from soccer moms after he agrees to coach his son’s youth team in an attempt to bond with the boy,” Variety reports. Jessica will play Gerry‘s ex-wife in the film and Uma will play a fellow parent!

Bigger pic inside…

gerard butler dior party 01

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 918 » Show All

Say what you will about Beautiful Butler and his movies. PS I Love You IS my all-time favorite movie. When you guys want a laugh, put on whatever. When I want a cry over losing the most glorious man ever, I put on PSILY. Thumb me down, I don’t care. I wallow in that film. I can recite almost every line. Wasn’t Kathy Bates great?

Ewwww
Choose either Gerard Butler or Adrien Brody??
That’s like choosing between sh*t or diarrhea. Both stink and neither do you want in your pants.

@Skidmark Butler: Stop drinking now dear. Go to bed. You are making no sense.

speak for yourself @ 02/25/2011 at 1:34 am

@Kayte: Gerry, I’m here.

Bring in the Hearse and haul the dead carcass away. This thread is dead. You’re right CJ. Someone give it the last rights already……

My mother always used to say My Man Godfrey was her favorite movie. So in light of the stuff tonight I checked it out on IMDb. It’s still being talked about right up to today. Wow. A movie made all those years ago is still a topic of discussion. Tomorrow, I’m watching it.

Butler would not work in a remake of My Man Godfrey. Godfrey is too any man. Butler is too…. well just too. Too filled with IT.???

@glory: PSILY is my favorite movie ever. I own it. I now ff to every scene with Gerry. Some don’t like Hillary. I think they were perfect together.

@heidi:
some don’t like anyone in Gerry’s life.

@heidi:
Some don’t like anyone in Gerry’s life. With every woman they have soemthing to say. Hillary is gorgeous and they looked dazzaling together.

just curious @ 02/25/2011 at 2:21 am

@Eddy:
Oh, yes, judging from those pix she is definitely Butler’s type lol.
Hey, they even call her FAT and say she is “Cellulite Du Jour” lol.
Honestly, if I looked like that I wouldn’t wear a bathing suit in public. Doesn’t she have any common sense? Apparently, some people don’t. Maybe it’s a cultural thing where she comes from.
Anyway, expect many thumbs down, many, many, for posting that link lol.
BTW, I still don’t believe she has veneers.

deam world @ 02/25/2011 at 2:21 am

Butler – a bad boy? I just was reading about Charlie Sheen. Butler is a saint next to that creep who makes millions. Gerry is so much more. So much a businessman. So much going to impact films. In production and acting. Butler is going to be a force in the film world. Just wait. He’s gorgeous, but that’s the tip of the iceburg. His looks are not the end game for him.

@just curious:
The reason she was so upset is because you killed any fantasy she had of Butler wanting her, cellulite and all. That’s why she took it so personally. She actually thought her type could attract Butler. Who is she kidding.

bell smith @ 02/25/2011 at 2:35 am

that dinner partner is so his type. Hate to say type, but she is IT. The guy is salivating. This may be it.?????

No wonder the women of the world have eating disorders when someone says that Sofia Vergara is fat…my god…as far as I am concerned she has the perfect body..

If someone likes the skelator look so be it but its not reality..women on the runway starve themselves to look like that…men like to look at that but in the end they don’t want to marry that or have a long term relationship with a woman with body issues…

What does Gerry like…the only thing I know for sure is that he likes big, full lips on a woman..during a interview Hilarie was doing for PSILY, Gerry said he kept watching her sip her coffee because he liked her full lips..his eyes were glazed over when he was talking about it….G said kissing is everything to him…♥

London Girl in Germany @ 02/25/2011 at 3:12 am

@Jen:
Hi Hilary. how about you stop promoting yourself on this site?
Sod off.
its pathetic and obvious.

just curious @ 02/25/2011 at 3:40 am

@bell smith:
She is kind of his type.
Now according to Wiki she is married.
Wiki mentions Damon Dash as her husband through 2009 so she is divorced.
According to another source she might also have a baby, but I’m not sure on the baby. I tend to believe she doesn’t have a baby.

just curious @ 02/25/2011 at 3:44 am

Her FB
I tend to believe that beside some interesting conversation and heavy duty flirting last night, he won’t pursue this. Biel is probably more his speed.
I wonder if Rachel has a baby or not?

just curious @ 02/25/2011 at 3:50 am

@London Girl in Germany:
LOL, don’t tell me; another jealous hysterical fan taking things too seriously because they read a JJ comment they didn’t like.
Some of you really think Butler is yours or you own him???
Now i have to say, that’s pathetic.

I have visited this site several times, but never posted. Now, I just can’t hold back. What the heck goes on here?
Some of the postings are truly despicable – full of put downs, vulgarity, and some that don’t even make sense.
It truly saddens me that there are people out there full of such depravity that they feel compelled to write some of the things I’ve seen posted here.
I’ve promised myself to only enjoy the news and the pictures on JJ and not look down at the postings. NOT LOOK DOWN. NOT LOOK DOWN. Too depressing.

Gerard and Adrien @ 02/25/2011 at 4:21 am

I hate to say it, but both Gerry and Adrien look kind of douch/y in this pic: Gerry with his big wet looking whisp of hair hanging down the side of his face, and Adrien with that ridiculous flavor savorish thing on his chin.
Blech. Let’s hear it for the douche/bags…..

@just curious,
read your wiki link
“Roy has two daughters, Ava born December 7, 1999 and Tallulah born May 14, 2008.”

angelsrock @ 02/25/2011 at 6:09 am

@Whoa:

angelsrock @ 02/25/2011 at 6:10 am

@Whoa:

Please hang around and post from time to time. Don’t let the maniacs take over the asylum!!!@Gerard and Adrien:
Oh come on! We all have moments of douchiness…..don’t we???

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 918 » Show All