Gerard Butler: 'Playing the Field' with Jessica Biel!

Gerard Butler: 'Playing the Field' with Jessica Biel!

Gerard Butler and Adrien Brody suit up for Harvey Weinstein and Dior‘s Oscar Dinner, held at Chateau Marmont on Wednesday (February 23) in Los Angeles.

The 41-year-old Scottish stud will star opposite Uma Thurman and Jessica Biel in Playing the Field, according to Variety.

Gerry will play “a former pro soccer player who finds himself dodging romantic advances from soccer moms after he agrees to coach his son’s youth team in an attempt to bond with the boy,” Variety reports. Jessica will play Gerry‘s ex-wife in the film and Uma will play a fellow parent!

Bigger pic inside…

gerard butler dior party 01

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1018 » Show All
Observation @ 02/25/2011 at 6:30 am

@angelsrock:

“Oh come on! We all have moments of douchiness…..don’t we???”

Yes … every day right here on JJ.

Observation @ 02/25/2011 at 6:32 am

I must clarify: Angelsrock … that response was NOT directed at you. You are one of the better posters here and a voice of sense.

WOW,some people really try and make something out of nothing.
yes Gerry and Rachel(Roy) were seated together at the Dior dinner the other evening….Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez were at the same table…doesn’t mean a thing…it was just the way the seating plan went.

So it seems Gerry was out and about in Beverly Hills last night.
(Tom Ford store opening and The Hollywood Reporter Big 10 party).
Any pics?

@Amy R:

Gerry must have been in heaven. According to this piece other dinner table partners were Halle Berry and her boyfriend. I wonder if he was able to eat with Halle there…she’s been a conquest fantasy of his…

@stupidfans: you are a real pearl on this thread today.

@redOctober: Nobody can turn the clock back…

angelsrock @ 02/25/2011 at 11:28 am

@Observation:

Nope, I’m guilty too!!

redOctober @ 02/25/2011 at 11:36 am

@she:

I’m not talking about age…I’m talking about his intensity in those roles.

@redOctober: he does have two new movies and the it seem that he has intensity in his roles. @angelsrock: lol

redOctober @ 02/25/2011 at 11:44 am

@she:

We’ll see.

@redOctober: Do I hear skepticism in your voice?

redOctober @ 02/25/2011 at 12:00 pm

@she:

Those movies have not been released yet, once I get to see them I’ll have a clear view of his acting in both of them.

@redOctober:Until the film will be in the theaters let’s write something nice to Melli for the weekend. I will start.
Dear Melli,
I belive this has been one of the longest week in your life. I wish you and you family a calm weekend. I know that you will find the strength to rebuild. Take care and if you read here please tell us that you are fine.
kisses…SHE

redOctober @ 02/25/2011 at 12:12 pm

@she:

Well said! …*hugs* and prayers going to Meli and her country.

@leslie51: I agree with you about the kid with the panty-remote. But having Mike have a nephew in grade school was fine with me.

Same ol same ol @ 02/25/2011 at 12:30 pm

I guess he doesnt get tired doing these stupid rom coms esp. where he gets hit on by all the women in them. Bored now.

Old Berry @ 02/25/2011 at 1:05 pm

@Nuts:
I never bought the Halle Berry interest. Maybe years ago there was some interest in her, but now? Please. Her life is a mess and she has kids. He ain’t going hear that. I’m sure he had no trouble eating. The guy is no amateur when it comes to women.

@redOctober: I agree, I hope Gerry starts caring more about being a good actor. Unfortunately, my take right now is Gerry only ever wanted to be famous and have the girls. Now that he has it why should he put any effort into acting. I hope he proves me wrong.

And as far as the ‘spirituality’ and ‘his soul’ I think he had moments of self doubt when he truly went inward. Now I think he knows being spiritual helps with the chicks. Hence the whole death stare he gives women now.

FYI, G and Rachel Roy have been friends for a long time. (She’s based in NY) and anytime they come within 50 ft of each other the same speculation starts. She is his “type” after all (she said with tongue in cheek) I believe the last time it made the “papers” was in ’09 just after her separation was announced.
God I need a life *bangs head against the wall in the hopes that some of this useless information will fall out*

@Sharp:
That’s interesting – if she “knows” his type it means she is interested in him. He on the other hand wouldn’t be. Unfortunatly, she is another woman deluding herself.

Anyhow, she only thinks she knows his type based in what she read about him in the gossip media, which is why I think she is interested in him if he would have her. Otherwise, why would she know or care about his type?

Hilary Rowland is more his type – an ex model, a business woman, no ex, and no children.

Me think, Rachel Roy needs to calm her hormones lol

realitycheck @ 02/25/2011 at 2:36 pm

@PsychoB Why do we think Gerry doesn’t care about being a good actor? He did very well in Law Abiding Citizen, The Ugly Truth and RocknRolla.

@Sharp Useless information can be useful sometimes…don’t beat yourself up over it. That hurts.

@Dempsey Ahhh, I love how everyone knows whom GB should date and not only that, but now we know what Ms. Roy thinks about him. Thanks for that info.

@Melli…thinking of you and your kinsmen.

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1018 » Show All