Katie Holmes: Max Mara Fashion Show in Milan!

Katie Holmes: Max Mara Fashion Show in Milan!

Katie Holmes arrives in Milan, Italy at Malpensa airport on Thursday (February 24).

The 32-year-old actress and her mom, Kathleen, sat front row at the Max Mara fashion show later in the day!

Katie and Kathleen were seated next to Franca Sozzani, the editor of Italian Vogue!

Yesterday, Katie‘s cutie pie daughter, Suri, was spotted picking up a warm drink at Starbucks with her nanny.

FYI: Katie carried a Max Mara Margaux bag. She also wore a Hoorsenbuh ring and a Jennifer Meyer Initial Necklace in “S” for Suri!

katie holmes milan mom max mara 01
katie holmes milan mom max mara 02
katie holmes milan mom max mara 03
katie holmes milan mom max mara 03b
katie holmes milan mom max mara 04
katie holmes milan mom max mara 05
katie holmes milan mom max mara 06
katie holmes milan mom max mara 07

ABC

Now we know where she gets her huge legs from!

hollywoodfan @ 02/24/2011 at 9:36 am

That’s her mom? I thought it was her twin sister!! ; P

------------ @ 02/24/2011 at 9:36 am

she looks RICH. i’m jealous

Katie thinks she’s the new Jackie O

Ha-Ha.. Acting like she really knows fashion. What a joke!!! She can’t act, dance, sing, design, or take care of her kid. LOSER!!!

She looks good for a change…..

The women in her family have large legs. I guess she gets them from her mom.

She needs to go to fashion shows so that she can still continue to dress in ugly sloppy layers with a ugly topknot on her hair like she does allt the time?!! LMAO she is the one celebrity whose “style” and “fashion sense” (none) is overated. Also, where is Suri, isn’t she her fashion consultant????.

where are the martians and space ailens she follows?

Seriously? @ 02/24/2011 at 10:21 am

She looks like dog doo…as always. NO fashion sense at all.

suri is with tom …they went to dinner together in her fur coat and bag..I guess Roboho is not allowed to go too far without suri when supressive people are with her…ahahhaha..boy will she learn what Kidman is putting up with when she makes a break for it…just enjoy the zillions for now Katie …ahhaah

Seriously? @ 02/24/2011 at 10:23 am

At number 10. The nannys are taking care of the kid. Great mom huh?

Disco Woman @ 02/24/2011 at 10:25 am

Katie is wearing that wretched “S” necklace, it must stand for stupid! That outfit is god awful! KH is hopeless! Get a clue BIZNATCH!

Her “S” necklace could stand for several things..Suri, Scientology or Sold her Soul for Fame (by marrying Cruise). I would vote it stands for Stupid too though.

it's Robo-Bride @ 02/24/2011 at 10:45 am

Hair and make up look good, but this outfit is truly awful on her. Good color, but the style is horribly unflattering. Makes her arms look super long and basically makes her look like one of those gangly teenagers that hasn’t grown into their bodies. She evidently thinks she is hot stuff tho–everyone else is dressed in winter clothes and Katie is showing off in a summer like outfit.

Worst legs in the business. Now I see where she got them from.

She’s gorgeous !!!!!!! I LOVE KATIE HOLMES STYLE

Katie present at 2011 Oscars ????? I HOPE

Lilakoi Moon @ 02/24/2011 at 11:51 am

It’s scary how much she looks like her mother! O.O And I’m not talking about the large legs but the FACE :O

Makeup and hair look great, but her body looks anorexic. The pressure to be stick-thin has to be hard on Tinseltown girls.

I’m actually glad to see Mrs. Holmes. I thought Tom had permanently banned her. We haven’t seen her since a park visit and the ice cream “sneeze guard” fiasco a couple of years ago.
She’s gonna need her momma later this year when the 5 year marriage plan ends.

I thought her AMAZING and MAGICAL daughter helped her pick out her clothes LOL?!!!

I hate that stupid half-crooked smile thing she does.

She really has that plain jane syndrome. Just like d lister Bridget Moynahan.

All this attention is ALL b/c of Tom Cruise. You can’t just jump into the fashion business b/c you marry money…they will tear you to pieces…. Everyone knows her deal. She is not fooling anyone in that business. There are those who have earned there status and it shows. Katie Holmes is the token wanna-be. She is no icon… meh.

This just goes to show all that drivel about Holmes being kept away from her family is just that-drivel.

You’re an idiot, #13.

Read my initial comment, #24.

Jared forgot to mention that she was there to collect an award.
Gorgeous!

What award would that be @annie?

For wearing expensive clothes? As long as that’s kept in mind there’s no harm in celebrating her “award.”

go away katie holmes @ 02/24/2011 at 4:22 pm

This is such a joke… . $$ gets you in everywhere. Katie just loves flaunting it too. All those Hermes bags, totally obnoxious. Katie Holmes please go away… you will never be Gwyneth Paltrow. IMO she has class and style. Katie makes my stomach turn every time I see another photo. Gross.

i was just amazed to see the holmes women together. kathleen is such a great women. and katie and her mom look fabulous. kathleen is looking better these days then way back then in old pictures she is dressing great. im so glad to see the two together!!!!!!

team katie

I think part of the problem with Katie is that she just doesn’t know how to choose clothes that flatter her and when they are on her body she doesn’t know how to wear them instead of letting them wear her. Take Princess Diana. She was tall and lanky like Katie, but she knew what worked on her body and when she was out she wore the clothes instead of them wearing her. Katie as we all know is fashion challenged, but even when she comes up with something half way presentable for her body type she lets the clothes wear her. Instead of standing there like a lump Katie, put one of your hips out and put a hand on the other hip. Check out other actresses and models on the red carpet, the runway or when they pose for photographers. They wear the clothes and generally don’t let the clothes overwhelm who they are.

That A@s ugly outfit probable came from her “clothing line”, I don’t know how a women who brags about the fact that her 4 year old daughter dress her and looks a hot mess most of the time has a “clothing line” it’s just laughable.

She has a huge bobble head on a gaunt body.

Katie and her mother are lovely !!!
You go Katie …ignore the haters ..it’s just envy.

EXTRAORDINARY WOMEN

I Love you Kate, Gorgeous and u look so Happy…

More n more u look so beautiful

Fab outfit Katie. That fashion show must’ve been amazing.

Grandma of Four @ 02/25/2011 at 7:28 am

Katie! Go home, get your daughter, and put some appropriate clothes on your child! tights, maybe some long pants, socks, a long sleeved, warm top, perhaps a sweater! And, it you are unable to do that, perhaps your mother will???

I’m just wondering what it is that folks think is “extraordinary” about these people. I see a young woman who had some moderate success as a tv actress, and good for her. But beyond that? I’m amused by the lovers and haters alike, but let’s admire people who actually do something special in this world. She has yet to make her mark or show any particular talent.

@Grandma of Four:
Sadly the mother hasn’t been seen in months! Katie is brainwashed by her ‘magical’ daughter and pathetic husband!

Katie the outfit is awesome… YOU ARE SO PRETTY ….and so is your SWEET MOM. A lot of people LOVE YOU so don’t mind the few haters on here.

I think KATIE’S MOM really seems like a nice, simple and genuine person …really dow to earth …I LOVE IT!

#38 through 42–same person.

Is it just me or Katie is channeling Kidman? She has the same expressions Kidman used to have when she was married to Tom Cruise. But she will never become like Kidman. What saves Kidman after her divorce from Cruise is her talent that is why she is still a big star up to now. If Cruise divorce Katie, that is the end of her. She is mediocre.

@#48 : you’re so wrong !!!!!!!!!! …I don’t even know the others !

@Megan: I hope not but I don’t think so. I think Kidman is a very pretty and nice lady but she’s lost her natural look a bit …it seems she never goes out without every hair in place. What I like about Katie is her natural look and spontaneity …you often see her without makeup and not dressed up and she doesn’t care which is great I think because she’s not as much obsessed with her look. And katie is not a mediocre actress at all …she’s good !

What is unbelievable is that all the people posting comments are so hateful. If you don’t like her, don’t look. Jealousy is not very becoming. Get a life…one of your own!!

still pretty but.... @ 03/03/2011 at 7:47 pm

nobody’s jealous… but if people are going to worship celebrities like theybdo (in case this trash) then let it be someone that is worthy like Cate Blanchet or Gwyneth Paltrow. Since when is Katie Holmes worth ad campaigns? I am of her age group… and my friends and are successful ppl.. Katie Holmes is a joke in my circles.