Alexander Skarsgard: Tom Ford Flagship Opening!

Alexander Skarsgard: Tom Ford Flagship Opening!

Alexander Skarsgard suits up for the opening of the Tom Ford Flagship Store on Rodeo Drive on Thursday (February 24) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 34-year-old True Blood actor also attended The Hollywood Reporter‘s celebration of the Academy Awards’ ten Best Picture nominees at the Getty House that evening.

Earlier this month, Alexander attended a celebration of Best Picture nominee The King’s Speech with his dad Stellan and brother Bill.

10+ pictures inside of Alexander Skarsgard at the Tom Ford opening…

alexander skarsgard tom ford flagship opening 01

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Oh how cute, he’s actually smiling for once

He looks amazing and so happy. What a nice guy.

dirty red all red why here? haahahaa

This man looks better and better with age!

He looks awesome!:) esp w/o the bag of bones that usually is lurking somewhere

the real Alex is back! @ 02/25/2011 at 8:30 am

He looks healthy and happy for a change!

He looks fabulous! Heard he went to 3 different events. Wow! He looks happy, in fact radiant, like an anorexic weight has been lifted off his shoulder.

He looks amazing! I love his smile.

face looks sunburnt.

I cant using sligo lambert ^___^ cute name

Wow, he looks so refreshed and relaxed for once. Plus that suit is really working for him, damn.

He looks great! He hasn’t looked this good in about … oh … a year or so. What a difference an 80 lb. weight loss will do for a man.

oh M GEeeeee @ 02/25/2011 at 9:09 am

He is smiling, he is actually smiling, what a delight to see him smile.

Take a look at this gorgeous creature :-) This is the Skars of old. Smiley Skars is a very welcome sight.

Alex is looking fine! Great suit.

@MERRICK:
LOL was thinking the same!!! ;););)
how come Hosworth isn’t around clinging to him? i hope he’s got rid of the Stick for good ;)

We got our smiling Alex back and it’s on video.

Nothing like mama’s cooking and being beigeless to make a guy happy.

Danielik25 @ 02/25/2011 at 9:38 am

He is smiling, because he is without KB!

This is the Alex I like to see! Relaxed, smiling, friendly, happy…
Agreed on the comments regarding it being due to being about 80lbs lighter. I swear that chick sucks his soul out when she’s anywhere in his vicinity…

Skarsgard is back! What a good thing to finally see.

And how nice it is to read an article posted on this site without the mentioning of Bosworth, hope we see more of this! A little more freedom and a nice suit = a happy skarsgard and a happy me!

He is like a fine wine that get’s better with age. Amazing what happens to his entire demeanor when the leech is away. Great to see that smile again Alex.

anonymous girl fan @ 02/25/2011 at 10:28 am

He look so hot. They’re no together only ’cause his gorgeous fiancée is promoting her classy designs in Europa,
They are so perfect. They so are!

Me at 15: “Sellout!”, Me at 21: “Brainless narcissistic *******
I used to like me, tho. Shame on me.

^ I used to like him, tho. Shame on me. ;)

He does look good. He cleans up nicely! I do have to admit I am little disappointed there isn’t a picture of him with Tom Ford. Two beautiful men in one photo. I could die happy.

British Latin American @ 02/25/2011 at 11:15 am

So beautiful and charismatic.

The clinger is not there because she didn’t get invites to all the events this weekend…its her excuse that she’s”working” …..lol….poor her she’s missing all the opportunities to smug it up with Alex.

- Fake smile (really, you can’t see it?)
- Posing hard
- “I’m the ****” attitude

Alexander Skarsgard would kiss Tom Ford’s ass for a campaign!

Alex smiling…..KB must be out of the country.

Pffff, nice hijacking of my name arsehole! Get your own handle!!

Um, to the person using my name….get a life, and get your own damn name! Good grief!

I love how his hair is a little unruly. Kate and Alex are gorgeous together. Kate is currently in Europe – lucky girl!

looks gorgeous, relaxed and happy. Whatever the reason, I hope it continues. Nice to see that sparkle back in his eyes

why do some posters have to spoil this wonderful JJ post by saying alexander has a fiancee kate bosworth. yes I am looking at YOU @anonymous girl fan.
how do you know kate and alex are engaged have you spoke to them know them personally??? kate would have it plastered on live TV, news papers. gossip rags in every single country if she was engaged to alex. can’t pple just enjoy these wonderful sexy happy alexander pics without mentioning the BIGGEST FAMEWHORE, UNEMPLOYED ACTRESS AND HUSBAND STEALER IN HW HISTORY!!!!!!!!

@Mendensen No one wears or fills out a Tom Ford suit like Alex. Anytime he wears one, he’s a walking billboard. Tom Ford knows it, that’s why Alex was decked out in one at last years Emmy’s. Alex looked like a walking sex god in a tux.

God he looks gorgeous, so good 2 see him smile !!! Love happy ASkars !!!

welcome back Alex, your bright eyes, smile and great attitude have been missed. thank heavens the famewhoring, publicity hound was far away from you. i finally got my copy of PUSS and you did an amazing job in that film as you have done in all the others i have gotten from sweden (no I am not a crazy person, i promise, just a true fan). that has missed the Alex we have come to read about and watch interviews on You Tube.
You deserve all the success in America, that we all know is coming your way and it is yours and yours alone, please do no let anyone else jump on your band wagon, because all they touch fails and it is detroyed and AS you will be forced to pick up the pieces of the embrassment that is left behind.
one again, welcome back, because nobody can wear Tom Ford like you can.

Martha Fowler @ 02/25/2011 at 1:30 pm

It is wonderful to see a smiling Askars. I don’t care who he is with…just glad that he isn’t so pissed off all the time.

OH! he’s smiling… must be because he has to smile when photographers take his picture at an event! Dumb-asses. Remember Premiere of Season 3 of TB?
I don’t like Kate Beigeworth, but… please!

Askars rocks @ 02/25/2011 at 1:52 pm

Love, love these new pics… mom’s in town and KB far away and he’s smiling… coincidence anyone?

@Really?:

Yes, he’s been smiling on red carpets, they just lacked the sparkle in his eyes. The last time he looked relaxed and happy like this on the red carpet was at the Gucci party over a year ago .

Perhaps he’s really happy that his mother and some other family members are here.

aw it’s actually nice to see him smiling! the skars of old. probably not around for long though I’m sad to say since a certain film isn’t out yet.

#41 you are completely correct about you post. this was placed by her and her people, because they know he is the real talent and want her stupid, famewhore name associated in anyway thy can get it. she was not even invited to the Tom Ford Flagship Opening, even Tom Ford doesn’t want to be associated with the disgusting person that would pose for those hooker Nylon Magazine photos. also, let us hope that the talk is finally true and that AS has had it with her, enough is enough. for now let us enjoy how his eyes are sparkling once again and how happy he looks.

He’s looking amazing. He has a lovely smile.

Sad reality @ 02/25/2011 at 3:17 pm

I liked more his real smile… http://bit.ly/h7pUWJ
Mimbo and Bimbo are perfect for each other.

Peanut Gallery @ 02/25/2011 at 4:35 pm

I don’t get all the negatives.

Billsbabes, is that your doing?

Love the suit, wears it really well, the smile is a nice change too.

what’s with all the thumb down post”s carn’t pple stand a smiling and happy and sexy alexander????????????????????? JJ also has another post on alexander having breakfast with his mom My and brother valter awwwww cute it’s so great his family is with him

Alex looks great as always. Yummy.

I find it funny how some of you people think you know how he feels and what he thinks. Do you know him personally?

@why??:
I guess some haters cant stand to see him happy. They want him to be with KB so they can rip him apart.

Maybe mamma My brought back Alex’s ball, like only a mother can do.

Where is Joel?

Maybe mamma My brought back Alex’s *balls*, like only a mother can do.

Looks like someone has been playing with the thumbs up and down.
All the posts that high postives are now negatives. Sorry if us thinking Alex looks great upsets some of you. We happen to be his fans and we’re happy to see him smiling and looking healthy and happy. Nothing brings out a man’s smile like a beige free world.

@mforman:
How do you know?

oh M GEeeeee @ 02/25/2011 at 6:03 pm

@Really?: I don’t care if the phlucking Pope and a Rabbi made him smile. I am glad to see that he is smiling. Why would that make us dumbazzes apparently the joke is on you, dumbazz!!!

oh M GEeeeee @ 02/25/2011 at 7:42 pm

Oh I guess the Kate lovers, mainly that stupid Skarsgard site, are in here giving us thumbs down. You are only hurting your own , you dumb fangurls. No one is obligated to like Kate, even though she is riding his coattails, she does receive more posts than he does. So I guessed it works. Still, no one likes her.

He is so adorable @ 02/25/2011 at 8:10 pm

He is so good looking and looks great in a tux. Cannot wait for TB new season. I hope he makes more movies after the filming of TB is over. He is a talented actor with lots of work to be done. Just hope he stays focused on his career, and not get sucked up by the Hollyweirdness and the ones that hang onto the coattails. .

@61: Mforman doesn’t know anything! Mforman is a fangirl who is very strange and sickly obsessed with Kate. A bit scary I’d say. Needless to say, she’s obsessed with Alex too. If she were a true fan, she’d simply want him to be happy and not judge him in any way.

I find it interesting that all posts with positive comments about ASkars have an excessive amount of negative comment ratings. Are all you famewhore fans upset that he only seems to smile when he’s away from her?

haha, i came back to check out the comments and all of the ones that had high ratings earlier, now all have negative ratings…it’s definitely the stephen moyer fans…grow up. all of you are probably twice my age (18) and act like infatuated preteens. this has nothing to do with true blood so leave the eric vs. bill debacle for another post. this is about alex. just because stephen doesn’t get the same publicity/recognition that alex does, doesn’t mean you do childish things like vote down positive comments. alex is an ACTOR he plays a character and just because you don’t like his character doesn’t mean that you disrespect alex. he’s obviously happy and those of you that can’t appreciate that fact need to leave him alone.

i’m off my soap box.

Yes celebs get paid to go to these events thus he has to smile. But he really hasn’t been at other events for quite awhile. This is the pre-Bosworth AS we know. Yes a bit too tanned, tired and looking a bit off, he aged a lot this past year. Hope we will see more of this smiley AS from now and no more Bosworth PLEASE!!!! She’s so last year!

Thumbs down because the BB are sooo annoyed that CH finally did confirm she planned a great death scene for Bill?

#61, i know because KB and her paid for friends love to plant stories about her, especially when things aren’t going the way she likes and she isn’t getting enough attention. i mean she has to be on the cover of a thrid rate magazine, dressed like a 12 yr old hooker, because AS looks so happy in all the photos, since she is not around.
#65, what is your problem, the moment someone says something negative about the famewhore, they are a crazy fangirl, believe me I am far from crazy or fat (which is KB’s favorite things to calls us). What I see are photos of AS with what has been missing the sparkle in his eyes that is now back and a smile on someone, that shows just how happy he is without the stage 5 clinger hanging around, i do want him to be happy that is why the photos from Sundance, New York, London a probably Paris, of her hanging on different men, in her usual wasted condition have me as a fan of AS’s upset, why would she embarass and humiliate him. if things have finally come to an end, she wants to be the one that makes it look like she has ended it, to me that is crazy.
just let AS enjoy his time with his mother and brother, his various working projects and the fact that no one wears a Tom Ford like him. see not a crazy fan girl, just a fan girl.

#64, you are right, no one can wear a Tom Ford tux like AS, if you want to see one of his really great roles, purchase PUSS, the only bad thing is you have to order it from Sweden, so it takes a while to receive it, but it is worth the wait.

#66 you make an excellent point, what will JJ do when the posting money dries up, maybe he will sell crapmint on the sidewalks of LA.

Amazing how much more relaxed and happy he seems without that anorexic parasite attached to him… Sad we don’t see this Alex more often.

Really? My post gets -7 negativity for saying that I thought he looks nice? What’s wrong with him looking nice, he looks very handsome that’s all. Are people seriously going through all the posts and doing a thumbs down for all nice posts. Who’s doing it, Bosworth or Moyer fans? It’s a tv show, albeit a very good one, but a show all the less. They are both excellent and handsome actors.
I am very happy to see a lovely man like Alex, smiling for once in his own company. People have been moaning of late about how he never smiles, he looking for fame, he’s with Kate and he’s dull, but here he is on his own, happy, smiling, gorgeous and interesting and suddenly nobody wants to hear it!? He looks amazing.

@Viv:

All this animosity is just a True Blood feud. I know there are some silly obsessed askarslooneys here but mostly Moyer’s and Manganiello’s fans take advangage of Alex’s divided fandom. They like stir the pot. This same phenomenon happen on several True Blood related fan pages and on some gossip sites too. Only Alex’s and Kate’s badmouthing is allowed and even if you slighltly criticize moyer, paquin or manganiello, you’ll get immediately censored and banned. Admins must be paid of that. This “twitardesque” behaviour amongst the ADULT fandom has alienated me from the show. I only check some Eric/Pam/Jessica -scenes on Utube from now on.

Btw, I find it extremely hilarious when some idiots call Alex a famewh0re. Is it double standards here or are the some tb fans just that blind, illiterate and stupid? My bet is on the latter

And yes he looks extremely good and gorgeous as always, little worried about a sunburn though. He should be more careful in sun.

Conspiracies!!! @ 02/26/2011 at 9:03 am

@@ Viv:

Don’t go for gurl-fans-conspiracies. You gurls blame everyone, has it cross your mind that Alex is not perfect?

Open letter to Alex:

Dear Alex you do nothing for me I am a Michael Jackson/ Orlando Bloom/ Johnny Deep fanatic those are the men I would do in a heart beat but given that I love your father and I know how the fame HO you got involved with operates and seeing you face (like you just saw someone being run over) when you are with her I took pity on you and I have a soft spot for you now.
know that you “dating” her is a mix of (after watching the now infamous video) you wanting to hide to the public you like to play both fields and you wanting to promote the movie the two of you made.
But Alex :
1.Your fans I am sure won’t care right now I am sure they would actually prefer you dating a hot stud LOL you achieved that by the showmance congratulations .
2.The movie is a useless remake NO ONE will care about that one either .
So do yourself a favor change your phone number , your email , go out of town when she comes back to hunt you a restraining order will come handy trust me I know this won’t be easy as I said I know how she operates but be strong you can pull this off trust me.
Yours a fan of your fathers .

@ conspiracy gurl @ 02/26/2011 at 12:13 pm

@Conspiracies!!!:

Truth hurts, doesn’t it? It is you who seems to be in denial. All the Alex fans, me included know that Alex is NOT perfect (we don’t even except that, he’s much more interesting that way;) whereas Stephen, Anna and St Joe sure are all Saints lol. I’ve never seen their fans been harsh on them. They NEVER critcize them. If you don’t believe me, open your eyes and just read other pages than JJ.

@Viv: It’s obviously Moyer fans, KB doesn’t have any…especially on JJ.

@Conspiracies!!
I didn’t say he wasn’t perfect, no one is, I’m just saying that he looks kinda handsome, the guy hasn’t done nothing!! He seems like a nice guy, always pleasant in interviews and when he meets fans. I’m pretty shocked by the amount of hate he gets.
Maybe it ain’t fan-gurls but it’s pretty hard to think that people who aren’t interested in the show or ASkars would care to come on here and put a thumbs down to every nice comment on here about him looking nice.

@Nikki
I know, it is most likely to be fan gurls, maybe and more likely, of Moyer’s. I didn’t say, oh here’s a conspiracy, it’s 100% Moyer or Bosworth fans, all I said was it most probably is, I cannot think of anyone else.
@conspriacy_gurl Thanks.
I ain’t in denial, I don’t think he is perfect, he’s just lookin’ good here.

Oh and to the person who replied @Viv, I don’t get why people call him a famewhore either. I often look at gossip sites when I am bored and this is the only one that he is really on.
Man, this is crazy!!!!

@Nikki:

That’s true and unfortunately some JM fans are pretty rude too even on HBO’s tb fan page untill admins denied all the private life gossips on their page but they continue their BS on the other pages (wos=world of s**t and tPF=the p00p forum are the most vicious ones). However, ASkars obsessive fan gurls are the worst IMO. They give Alex and his fans a bad name. I’m not a fan of KB but not a hater either. Alex could do much better but it’s his business ffs and there must be smthng good in her because Alex has been with her a year and half now. Secondly, I have not heard anything bad about her from any reliable source. TedC, JJ’s message board, Celebitches, gossip mags, discussion boards, tb forums, moyer/manganiello fanpages are NOT reliable sources but they seem to be encyclopedies for retards, just sayin’ no offece lmao

Danielik25 @ 02/26/2011 at 2:24 pm

In YT video Alexander Skarsgard at Tom Ford opening he is with some blackhaired girl, look carefully 0:43-0:45. Who is she?

JJ what are you a 10 year old, all the posts that have positive things to say about AS are all given negative numbers, how stupid you seem, like your paid for friend. you should now see why we dislike her so much, becuase this is her behavoir, spoiled rotten and for no reason at all.

you should try and grow up, maybe real, talented celebrities would start to want to be on you site. if not you are going the way of KB, posing on a 3rd rate magazine dressed up like an underage hooker and thinking you look amazing and that you deserve everything that you are getting.

@ 79 Will you learn some freaking English before answering my letter to Alex ? And what has a legend anything to do with what we are talking about you moron? Come back when you became at least 18 until then leave adults talk about Kate BosHO and her misdeeds and last time I checked the opinion of someone who worships a never been skeleton is even less important than the opinion of someone who likes actual celebrities .

Jessica M @ 02/26/2011 at 5:50 pm

his crazy fan sites always take over in here. Kate is about to get the last laugh on you all but to stay on topic he does look handsome for a change.

@Jessica M: …and how would she do that? By marrying him? Getting knocked up? How is that getting the last laugh? If that happens I’ll be laughing at both of them! Poor Alex…

hes gay neways everyone know it BEARD BEARD BEARD BEARD

Minnie Minx @ 02/27/2011 at 1:10 am

she found out he is smiling so looking for an anchor to take home and weigh him down again lol

@Minnie Minx: funny! too true…

@ mjpervert @ 02/27/2011 at 4:34 pm

@Mjforever:

Hehe and your talks is very “mature” indeed, grumpy old sack. It’s funnay that ppl in your age are raging on gossip boards and writing hatemale and then you have a nerve to lecture others lmao It’s only a tv show ffs, you shouldn’t take it so seriously but then again if you have not life of your own…

SCANDINAVIAN NOT MY TYPE