Alexander Skarsgard: Tom Ford Flagship Opening!

Alexander Skarsgard: Tom Ford Flagship Opening!

Alexander Skarsgard suits up for the opening of the Tom Ford Flagship Store on Rodeo Drive on Thursday (February 24) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 34-year-old True Blood actor also attended The Hollywood Reporter‘s celebration of the Academy Awards’ ten Best Picture nominees at the Getty House that evening.

Earlier this month, Alexander attended a celebration of Best Picture nominee The King’s Speech with his dad Stellan and brother Bill.

10+ pictures inside of Alexander Skarsgard at the Tom Ford opening…

alexander skarsgard tom ford flagship opening 01
alexander skarsgard tom ford flagship opening 02
alexander skarsgard tom ford flagship opening 03
alexander skarsgard tom ford flagship opening 04
alexander skarsgard tom ford flagship opening 05
alexander skarsgard tom ford flagship opening 06
alexander skarsgard tom ford flagship opening 07
alexander skarsgard tom ford flagship opening 08
alexander skarsgard tom ford flagship opening 09
alexander skarsgard tom ford flagship opening 10
alexander skarsgard tom ford flagship opening 11
alexander skarsgard tom ford flagship opening 12

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All

He’s looking amazing. He has a lovely smile.

Sad reality @ 02/25/2011 at 3:17 pm

I liked more his real smile… http://bit.ly/h7pUWJ
Mimbo and Bimbo are perfect for each other.

Peanut Gallery @ 02/25/2011 at 4:35 pm

I don’t get all the negatives.

Billsbabes, is that your doing?

Love the suit, wears it really well, the smile is a nice change too.

what’s with all the thumb down post”s carn’t pple stand a smiling and happy and sexy alexander????????????????????? JJ also has another post on alexander having breakfast with his mom My and brother valter awwwww cute it’s so great his family is with him

Alex looks great as always. Yummy.

I find it funny how some of you people think you know how he feels and what he thinks. Do you know him personally?

@why??:
I guess some haters cant stand to see him happy. They want him to be with KB so they can rip him apart.

Maybe mamma My brought back Alex’s ball, like only a mother can do.

Where is Joel?

Maybe mamma My brought back Alex’s *balls*, like only a mother can do.

Looks like someone has been playing with the thumbs up and down.
All the posts that high postives are now negatives. Sorry if us thinking Alex looks great upsets some of you. We happen to be his fans and we’re happy to see him smiling and looking healthy and happy. Nothing brings out a man’s smile like a beige free world.

@mforman:
How do you know?

oh M GEeeeee @ 02/25/2011 at 6:03 pm

@Really?: I don’t care if the phlucking Pope and a Rabbi made him smile. I am glad to see that he is smiling. Why would that make us dumbazzes apparently the joke is on you, dumbazz!!!

oh M GEeeeee @ 02/25/2011 at 7:42 pm

Oh I guess the Kate lovers, mainly that stupid Skarsgard site, are in here giving us thumbs down. You are only hurting your own , you dumb fangurls. No one is obligated to like Kate, even though she is riding his coattails, she does receive more posts than he does. So I guessed it works. Still, no one likes her.

He is so adorable @ 02/25/2011 at 8:10 pm

He is so good looking and looks great in a tux. Cannot wait for TB new season. I hope he makes more movies after the filming of TB is over. He is a talented actor with lots of work to be done. Just hope he stays focused on his career, and not get sucked up by the Hollyweirdness and the ones that hang onto the coattails. .

@61: Mforman doesn’t know anything! Mforman is a fangirl who is very strange and sickly obsessed with Kate. A bit scary I’d say. Needless to say, she’s obsessed with Alex too. If she were a true fan, she’d simply want him to be happy and not judge him in any way.

I find it interesting that all posts with positive comments about ASkars have an excessive amount of negative comment ratings. Are all you famewhore fans upset that he only seems to smile when he’s away from her?

haha, i came back to check out the comments and all of the ones that had high ratings earlier, now all have negative ratings…it’s definitely the stephen moyer fans…grow up. all of you are probably twice my age (18) and act like infatuated preteens. this has nothing to do with true blood so leave the eric vs. bill debacle for another post. this is about alex. just because stephen doesn’t get the same publicity/recognition that alex does, doesn’t mean you do childish things like vote down positive comments. alex is an ACTOR he plays a character and just because you don’t like his character doesn’t mean that you disrespect alex. he’s obviously happy and those of you that can’t appreciate that fact need to leave him alone.

i’m off my soap box.

Yes celebs get paid to go to these events thus he has to smile. But he really hasn’t been at other events for quite awhile. This is the pre-Bosworth AS we know. Yes a bit too tanned, tired and looking a bit off, he aged a lot this past year. Hope we will see more of this smiley AS from now and no more Bosworth PLEASE!!!! She’s so last year!

Thumbs down because the BB are sooo annoyed that CH finally did confirm she planned a great death scene for Bill?

#61, i know because KB and her paid for friends love to plant stories about her, especially when things aren’t going the way she likes and she isn’t getting enough attention. i mean she has to be on the cover of a thrid rate magazine, dressed like a 12 yr old hooker, because AS looks so happy in all the photos, since she is not around.
#65, what is your problem, the moment someone says something negative about the famewhore, they are a crazy fangirl, believe me I am far from crazy or fat (which is KB’s favorite things to calls us). What I see are photos of AS with what has been missing the sparkle in his eyes that is now back and a smile on someone, that shows just how happy he is without the stage 5 clinger hanging around, i do want him to be happy that is why the photos from Sundance, New York, London a probably Paris, of her hanging on different men, in her usual wasted condition have me as a fan of AS’s upset, why would she embarass and humiliate him. if things have finally come to an end, she wants to be the one that makes it look like she has ended it, to me that is crazy.
just let AS enjoy his time with his mother and brother, his various working projects and the fact that no one wears a Tom Ford like him. see not a crazy fan girl, just a fan girl.

#64, you are right, no one can wear a Tom Ford tux like AS, if you want to see one of his really great roles, purchase PUSS, the only bad thing is you have to order it from Sweden, so it takes a while to receive it, but it is worth the wait.

#66 you make an excellent point, what will JJ do when the posting money dries up, maybe he will sell crapmint on the sidewalks of LA.

Amazing how much more relaxed and happy he seems without that anorexic parasite attached to him… Sad we don’t see this Alex more often.

Really? My post gets -7 negativity for saying that I thought he looks nice? What’s wrong with him looking nice, he looks very handsome that’s all. Are people seriously going through all the posts and doing a thumbs down for all nice posts. Who’s doing it, Bosworth or Moyer fans? It’s a tv show, albeit a very good one, but a show all the less. They are both excellent and handsome actors.
I am very happy to see a lovely man like Alex, smiling for once in his own company. People have been moaning of late about how he never smiles, he looking for fame, he’s with Kate and he’s dull, but here he is on his own, happy, smiling, gorgeous and interesting and suddenly nobody wants to hear it!? He looks amazing.

@Viv:

All this animosity is just a True Blood feud. I know there are some silly obsessed askarslooneys here but mostly Moyer’s and Manganiello’s fans take advangage of Alex’s divided fandom. They like stir the pot. This same phenomenon happen on several True Blood related fan pages and on some gossip sites too. Only Alex’s and Kate’s badmouthing is allowed and even if you slighltly criticize moyer, paquin or manganiello, you’ll get immediately censored and banned. Admins must be paid of that. This “twitardesque” behaviour amongst the ADULT fandom has alienated me from the show. I only check some Eric/Pam/Jessica -scenes on Utube from now on.

Btw, I find it extremely hilarious when some idiots call Alex a famewh0re. Is it double standards here or are the some tb fans just that blind, illiterate and stupid? My bet is on the latter

And yes he looks extremely good and gorgeous as always, little worried about a sunburn though. He should be more careful in sun.

Conspiracies!!! @ 02/26/2011 at 9:03 am

@@ Viv:

Don’t go for gurl-fans-conspiracies. You gurls blame everyone, has it cross your mind that Alex is not perfect?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All