Dr. Dre & Eminem: 'I Need A Doctor' Video Premiere!

Dr. Dre & Eminem: 'I Need A Doctor' Video Premiere!

Check out the just released video for Dr. Dre‘s song “I Need A Doctor” featuring Eminem and Skylar Grey!

Dr. Dre and Eminem performed the song alongside Rihanna at the Grammy Awards earlier this month.

Eminem just surpassed Lady Gaga to become the most “liked” living artist on Facebook.

Eminem has over 28,986,000 fans while Lady Gaga has around 28,933,000. Michael Jackson reigns over both of them with over 29 million fans on Facebook.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of the “I Need A Doctor” video?

Dr. Dre featuring Eminem & Skylar Grey: “I Need A Doctor”
Posted to: Dr Dre, Eminem, Skylar Grey

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Eminem & Dr. Dre both look cool
but tht girl with a beautiful voice looks weird

Both Em & Dre look cool
but that girl who sing the chorus look weird

He needs to bleach his hair. Back to trashy blond.

TWO OF THE GREATEST RAPPERS OF ALL TIME. LOVE THE VIDEO!! GREATNESS!

TWO OF THE GREATEST RAPPERS OF ALL TIME! THE VIDEO WAS AWESOME! GREATNESS!

The Comedian @ 02/25/2011 at 3:41 pm

Dre has taken too much weight..I guess it’s better than getting fat…but still, he looks ..weird like that

Sad for his son though

That girl’s voice is so damn gorgeous…

Please See @ 02/25/2011 at 3:52 pm

Rihanna did not sing “I Need A Doctor” with Eminem, that was Skylar Grey! and Skylar sounded great!

Kristina g @ 02/25/2011 at 3:53 pm

I LOVE this song!!! and the videos really good! i liked how they used old clips of em and dre….but i agree dre is tooo built but eminem looks good!! and i love skyler’s voice!!

I don’t care how talented Eminem is. Homophobes and women-haters/beaters do not deserve to have fans.

@Sligo lambert ^___^ cute: FINALLY YOU HAVE SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY LOL

Please See @ 02/25/2011 at 3:58 pm

Sylar you ROck!

mantouli mou to eides?

Em is amazing as always and Dre is a legend.
I get what they were trying to do with the video but it’s not quite to the point.

love it, it’s inspiring, i get the point, very well put together, they are telling a story, i been in that whole situation, where you have that one true friend when everything and everyone else disappear, then you need his help to pull you up. it’s golden.

The singer is not in the video its a Canadian actress Estella Warren

Music fan @ 02/25/2011 at 4:36 pm

@Snoop:

His fans like him for his music, they would never know him well enough to like him as a “person”. A good musician deserves appreciation for his talents and should be judged (by those who don’t know him) solely on that.

@You:

True, its Skylar’s voice and Estella’s lipsynching.

Dr. Dre, much respect to you, one of the best video’s I’ve seen in a long time! Eminem & Skylar Grey just add the magic touch to this video…. Bravo, well made, brought chills & tears to my eyes…. A different way of looking at hip hop music, more sophisticated, I think.
Thank you for this…..

Supertramp @ 02/25/2011 at 5:24 pm

I watched this whole thing, but only because I am insanely high right now. And even then, I still paused to take an intermission. **** be long.

lovelydee @ 02/25/2011 at 5:36 pm

I love this song so much.
two of the best rappers,
and I love Skylar’s voice.

EMINEM IS THE SHIZZ
y’all better agree

Skylar Grey sang the song with them at the grammys

Is that Skylar Grey making a cameo at 2:22? In the white lab coat? Amazing video.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All