Kelsey Grammer Weds Kayte Walsh

Kelsey Grammer Weds Kayte Walsh

Kelsey Grammer and his new wife Kayte Walsh arrive for their wedding reception at the Plaza Hotel on Friday (February 25) in New York City.

Earlier in the day, the couple tied the knot in front of family and friends at the Longacre Theater, where Kelsey, 55, recently starred in the musical La Cage aux Folles.

Kayte, 29, wore a custom Peter Langner for Mark Ingram gown, while Kelsey donned a suit, according to Access Hollywood.

At the reception, the bride and groom feasted on a four-course dinner menu, including king oyster mushroom carpaccio, wild mushroom risotto, grilled filet mignon with blue potato gratin and bittersweet chocolate tart, People reports.

Congrats to the happy couple!!!

kelsey grammer kayte walsh wedding 01
kelsey grammer kayte walsh wedding 02
kelsey grammer kayte walsh wedding 03
kelsey grammer kayte walsh wedding 04
kelsey grammer kayte walsh wedding 05

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
oh M GEeeeee @ 02/25/2011 at 5:55 pm

The morals of these people are reprehensible and irresponsible.

She’s gonna take all the money he has left. What an idiot!!

I only care enough to say I don’t care.

Talk about midlife crisis. Good for her for making a lot of money after their inevitable divorce.

Stupid old man..

laverdadduele @ 02/25/2011 at 6:09 pm

I give them a year tops.

damn…haha, i thought that was Camille, his ex-wife

alison Bucher @ 02/25/2011 at 6:19 pm

i will give them 6 months top , he is so bloody stupid to get married again because he can t keep the marriage for much longer , i hope the new wife get all his money and make him broken man ,

Money-grubber.

Babs37380 @ 02/25/2011 at 6:41 pm

WhAt a jerk

Wow….that’s all I can say. Maybe he’s really gay and is using this new chick as a beard.

His daughter only got married in a city hall While he lavish a lot of money to wed his trophy wife. Whom he might divorce in a couple of years. (fall in love my ass did somebody ever tell him that love and midlife crisis lust are two different thing) WHAT A DOUCHE. Wouldn’t surprise me if his latest twit is his long lost daughter. I could sense a yucky incest vibes between this two. which makes me gag every time I see the obligatory PDAs.

He’s a typical man who is getting old and closer to death and he can’t handle it. Nothing like a young woman to add some spark back into his dreary life. He’s not gay. He’s just desperate because although he was bored with the other wife, he also couldn’t stand to be alone with himself. Happens all the time. Next, she’ll be popping out a kid and he will be glowing, talking about how much sweeter fatherhood is later in life.

This man does not belong in a relationship! I question any woman who is with this man. Any healthy woman would not pick him as a partner.

Well I guess she doesn’t have to worry about being deported any more. Hence the rush to marry before the end of February! Good luck when she bleeds you dry!

I do not know how that woman can look at herself in the mirror as she broke up a family. I also do not know how he can have such low morals and then think well of himself. ****.

divorce in 4 months

shut up people 56 isn’t old by a long shot. male stars have alays married younger women it’s nothing new get over it. and only if their married ten years would she get half the money he made while they were married. thanks to California’s No Fault divorce laws which were signed in 1972 by then governor Ronald Reagan

he looks like the father of the bride – eew!

biscuitb1980 @ 02/26/2011 at 1:24 am

Divorce number 10,000 here we come.
Ugly has-been. Girl’s gonna bath in his money and fame, isn’t that what the other one did? Oh well, it’s his freaking fault anyways, dumbass.

TWPUMPKIN @ 02/26/2011 at 1:27 am

After watching his ex wife on TV I cant say I blame him for dumping her. What a self absorbed gold digger she was. His new wife Kayte looks like a nice little gold digger! She should do well.

He’s such a MORON !

Ah, look at the sweet young couple. I wonder if they’re hoping to start a family soon…oh wait, been there done that for Mr. Grammer. Maybe popping out a few more kids into this world will help him become even youthful. Ya’ all know his new bride brings out his youthful side. I barely noticed the bags around his knees.

Embarrassing and pathetic. Seems everyone is blaming him, which I agree with 100%, but HER? What a lowlife. Does she really not care about breaking up a family? And does she really think she’s “the One”?

Agree with Kizbit. This chick is an idiot if she thinks that somehow he will treat her any differently than he has treated every other woman. He does not treat people well, and she will be no exception. He has no respect for marriage or family, and either does she. She deserves what she will eventually get.

He really make me sick to my stomach.He has no idea what love and commitment really means he just falls in and out of love whenever he feels like it.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All