Taylor Swift & Chord Overstreet: New Couple Alert?

Taylor Swift & Chord Overstreet: New Couple Alert?

Taylor Swift and Glee‘s Chord Overstreet attend a hockey game between the Minnesota Wild and the Los Angeles Kings at the Staples Center on Thursday (February 24) in Los Angeles.

The 21-year-old country cutie just arrived back in the US earlier this week after completing the leg of her Speak Now tour in Asia.

Earlier this month, Chord described his perfect girl and Taylor definitely fits the type!

“A girl who’s funny, sweet, likes to laugh, and is a good girl,” he said. “She needs to have somewhat of a taste for country music. And she has to be from the South. She doesn’t have to be, but there’s nothing like Southern food.”

DO YOU THINK Taylor Swift and Chord Overstreet are a new couple or just friends?

taylor swift chord overstreet new couple alert 01
taylor swift chord overstreet new couple alert 02
taylor swift chord overstreet new couple alert 03
taylor swift chord overstreet new couple alert 04
taylor swift chord overstreet new couple alert 05
taylor swift chord overstreet new couple alert 06

Credit: Jeff Gross; Photos: Getty Sports
Posted to: Chord Overstreet, Glee, Taylor Swift

Dubya Bush @ 02/25/2011 at 10:30 am

Cute couple but boy does Tay Tay get around.

Now THIS makes sense. Even though they were probably set up on a fake date for publicity, which is what she does, this makes sense. I hope it works. Because even if something starts up as a set up, it can still work. It’s like when regular people get fixed up on blind dates and discover they like one another.

Chord’s comments are probably fake, too These publicity dates need to be scheduled in advance, so his comments appear to be like a prediction.

lmfaaaaaaaaaaaao

So they’ve just basically confirmed to the world he’s gay.

If they ever have a kid together it may be enough to cause Hitler to rise from the grave.

There perfect for each other…….bland, boring and blah!!!

They look like brother and sister…..

they were just randomly sitting next to each other at the game, its always like that at bball games

im so sick of her..

this girl lol @ 02/25/2011 at 10:44 am

It’s as if she’s constantly auditioning for potential future husbands.

Where old boyfriend jack? Who’s new

3 Months Tops! @ 02/25/2011 at 10:47 am

If she really is dating him, I give them 3 months tops just like any other relationship she has been it. I love Taylor. I really do, but the girl seriously needs to slow down. She goes from relationship to relationship. I loved her and Jake. I loveTaylor with older guys but I think she ruined it by acting so childish. She will more than likely find a way to ruin this relationship and write a song about how much she loved him and how he broke her heart. Blah! She is never going to find love if she runs from one boy to the next. I can totally see her excuse, ” Why would I not go out with a guy when I see myself finding true love with him.”

I like him more then Jakey…

I hope it works out

You know you’re in LA when “fans” don’t even bother to wear jerseys or team shirts to athletic events. They may as well be at wrestlemania.

I wonder if people around her worry about her. It might have been cute to date one boy after another in highschool but as you age, it makes you look needy and ******. She is starting to be come a joke.
I think it is funny how she said this past summer that she hasn’t been in that many relationships. My questions is, then why does she write so many love songs about boys.

yeahwhateverlulz @ 02/25/2011 at 11:00 am

she’s like a professional beard isn’t she?

We will be hearing about their breakup by this summer. So far her 4th album will be about Jake, Chord, and we will more than likely receive another Joe Jonas song because you know they had the most “serious relationship” in all.

I feel like I’ve read a lot of interviews where he throws out a celebrity as a girl he has a crush on or where he says who his “dream girl” is. Didn’t he approach Mila Kunis at a party, say he likes Anne Hathaway, and then a few others? I’m not saying it’s weird…but I kind of feel like he wants a celebrity girlfriend to elevate his status.

No comment for Taylor/Chord. But she’s young, rich, successful, nice, and beautiful. What more could a guy want? I don’t think she “gets around” I just think she’s 21 and is doing what all young people should do. See people. She hasn’t been successful in the relationship department so good for her for getting out there.

Besides, she’s fresh out of a relationship. It’s good that she’s having fun and dating again and not letting it bring her down for long.

Taylor has definately taken a step down in the men department. She went from the most hottest bachelor in all of hollywood, Mr. Jake Gyllenhaal, to fish lips from Glee? I assume all of the teeny boppers who read Tiget Beat are over joyed at the thought of Taylor dating Chord. Taylor has an image to protect and uphold and I feel that she is ruining it by dating too many guys. I don’t know how any guy would take her seriously when she dates like a middle schooler. I wonder if she already has her and Chord’s first baby name picked out.

Chord’s brother Nash lived with Taylor’s personal assistant in Nashville. Chord is from Nashville, and I beleive his father might work in the music biz. I say Taylor definately needs to watch it. I can see Chord using her to make himself more famous and then dropping her when he is though with her. Knowing Taylor, she went back to her hotel and wrote a song about how much she loves Chord.

Hey, at least they’re the same age. She’s 21 and he just turned 22. That’s a plus. She might have something here, and he’s totally hot. I don’t blame her..

Lol. They’re probably just friends and all of you are assuming things. They do not look like a couple at all and you’re here to claim he’s her new boyfriend? He might be, but there’s no proof. Get off the girl’s back. She dates a lot, so? Many people her age do that. My God, it’s called getting to know different people ’till you find the right one. Anyone who’s complaining about this should get out more.

Her face looks old for her age, but especially her neck. It’s like she has neck wrinkles at 21, many 40 year olds don’t even have those yet!!

Ha ha, looks like she is lowering her standards in the looks department. I still say 6 weeks till the next inevitable dumping. Can she just go away?

After Gyllenhaal, another gay took her as his beard. Nice one, Taylor!

oh my, chord what have you done to yourself? do you want to be the 2,359th bf of taylor? i guess you want yourself immortalized in a cheesy country song so whatever lol.

chord, what have you done to yourself? do you want to be boyfriend number 2,359? lol. i guess you want to be immortalized in a cheesy country song. geez. lol wutever.

she isn’t from the south. she’s from pennsylvania…….

EVERYONE writes break-up songs, you ignorant nitwits. How about attacking every other singer and leaving Taylor alone?

@Bobby:

The haters should go away … off the nearest cliff. They are so lame with their Taylor complaints it’s laughable. Don’t hate her because she’s living her dream and is actually a good role model, compared to a lot of music trash.

yay! 2 rednecks together! <3 they can have thier own little kkk meetings

@cara: Wrinkles on her neck? I don’t see any, at all. She looks cute and her age.

Grow Up Taylor! @ 02/25/2011 at 12:12 pm

My one true beef about Taylor is how she handles her relationships. When she is dating someone, she comes across arrogant, with an attitude, and she thinks she is better than anyone else. She wrote in one of her songs about having the guy “right where she wanted him”…possessive much. Then whenever the relationship ends, she tells her friends who immediately go to the tabloids. I know how Jake ended things with Taylor was rude, but he did come to Nashville to apologize. It irritated me that Taylor was on the cover of US weekly complaining how Jake broke her heart. It is childish and it really makes her seem like she wants the attention and sympathy from the public. I just wish Taylor would understand that when you date around a lot and give your heart to every guy you date, you get hurt in the end. It happens to everyone.

Grow Up Taylor! @ 02/25/2011 at 12:12 pm

I really do not like them as a couple. I really hope they are friends. By looking t the pictures, they don’t exactly look like they are giggling and doing anything cutesy together. Someone tweeted yesterday that they met Taylor’s personal assitant who used to live with Chord’s brother. They are connected through Nashville. Maybe they are just hanging out. It would be nice to see Taylor just hanging out with a dude instead of dating him.

Yes if two people of the opposite sex are seen out in public they MUST be dating. Whatever guys.

finally a compatible 2 some

jake was a loser

he’s 30 and ringless

wifeless

and kid less

not much going on there

Chord should be with somebody like Heather Morris;)

Chord could do so much better! I hope they’re just friends. Taylor’s reputation has just gone down the drain because she just moves from guy to guy. It comes off as very s – l – u – t – t – y. Why doesn’t she try dating a non-celebrity and maybe it would actually last!?

It would look a lot better if the two of them at least looked at one another. The pictures look so fake! Even the way they are clapping! Sheesh. They’re at a BB game!

i hope for Chord’s sake the quote about liking country music was wrong … country music is music for the uneducated and unimformed.

just because they were at a game together doesn’t mean they’re dating.

eatyourheartout @ 02/25/2011 at 1:30 pm

@delilah:
LOL. These ignorant comments here really amuse me. NO WAY a man and a women can be friends and go see hockey game together! !!! This is impossible! Pics look fake, because they are not acting like a couple? Such cheaters! Seriously, gtfo people.

@-Lauren-:

I totally agree, and I like him way better than Jake the user Gylenhaal. Even if they are just friends, it is great to see her out having fun. Taylor is the sweetest girl & I don’t understand all the hate from some of the commenters, except it must be jealousy. After all Taylor is the most famous young music star on the planet and loved by her fans & she sells the most albums of anyone lately. God for Taylor!

@amy:

I meant good for Taylor

regardless of whether they are actually just friends, just generally she “falls in love” way to fast and easily.
or she THINKS she is in love.
it’s this fairytale persona/outlook she insists on maintaining.
GROW UP TAYLOR.
then maybe you will find a mature man and find yourself in a mature relationship.

She’s really unattractive and is a good songwriter but a BAD Singer!!

@amy:

I think Jake used her also, and he actually hurt her…glad he is out of the pic..

Swiftie Buay @ 02/25/2011 at 2:43 pm

I think Adam is better, he’s a singer, honest, and really in love with her. TayDam is a perfect couple! She’ll never be sad like she was.

Friends or couple, I’d be happy if Tayloy hang out more with him! He seems to be such a nice guy! Hope they really are a couple =)

He’s JuSt AMAZIng XOXO

Slow Down Taylor! @ 02/25/2011 at 4:27 pm

My only advice to Taylor is to guard her heart. It has been said in the past that she doesn’t listen to people around her and falls in love too fast. She even said in her song Superman that she doesn’t listen to people around her. I say someone close to her should slap some sense into her when she starts getting that dreamy look in her eye. It is getting old and becoming rediculous having to hear about how many times she has had her heart broken. She might be smart in the song writing department but when it comes to real life, she is just dumb.

Taylor Taylor Taylor.... @ 02/25/2011 at 4:43 pm

Taylor might make millions in album sales, endorcements, and concert sales, but the girl is not as independent as the world thinks. She is the opposite. She is depending on MEN. I wonder if she has any idea what it is like to actually go without a boyfriend for more than 6 months.

Brother and Sister? @ 02/25/2011 at 4:46 pm

Are they relationed? Seriously.

Brother and Sister? @ 02/25/2011 at 4:47 pm

Are they relationed? Seriously.

she doesn’t have luck with guys. that’s why she dates alot. It’s different than her just going from guy to guy for fun. She is trying and looking for something serious but nothing has worked out so far.

she’s so annoying and plain how does she get these hot guys? A least jake dumped her, he was waay too much for her, and I bet they weren’t even an actual couple. poor celebrities, they go out on a casual date and people think they’re engaged..she and chord probably aren’t a couple either..

NOOOO!!!! I used to like Taylor but now I dunno. Poor Adam Young!

What this post needs is a little Joel Kinnaman!

I mean, if you look at the facts, it makes sense that they’re together. We’ll just have to see what happens and how long it lasts. I wouldn’t be so surprised if Chord is just using Taylor and Taylor is lonely.

Taylor has NEVER listened to others who think they know better — and not just in relationships. How many people heard her sing and told her she sucked? But she didn’t listen and kept dreaming. There’s good and bad to that. This is when it’s a bad thing….

Question: Does anyone know why Taylorand her entire band are in LA right now. I presume they are filming something, but what? Video perhaps?

i can’t imagine how John Mayer could look at this **** ..i think she hasa horrible personality and she’s very ugly to

takeyourplacebo @ 02/25/2011 at 7:19 pm

One word: RANDOM

hey she is trying to get on glee… cory moneith now chord.. hmm what’s next? kevin mchale, mark salling? heather morris?

Joe, Taylor, Cory, Jake, now Chord. I’m pretty sure there were more guys, but Taylor sure does get around. Kind of annoying,really. Well, i guess it’s the only way for her to write a catchy tune. Man, they look like brother and sister, possibly twins.

Katharine @ 02/25/2011 at 9:21 pm

she is such a serial dater! i don’t know if i believe the stories behind the songs anymore

Goodness gracious
looks like she’s found the subject of her next whiny relationship gone wrong tune
“Dear Chord” should be coming out by the end of March

Yeah they make a great couple and she does not beard for people, wait, it isn’t national sarcasm day? Forget what I said.

Chord might be trying so hard to get noticed and gain credibility in the music business, Just sayin!
Careful Tay!
Btw, blaming guys for the relationship failure in your songs has become so lame! so plz change the subject on your next album K?

my predictions for her next album:

-a song about Jake: not nice!

-a song or two about chord: the number depends on how long they would date! subjects: mostly his lips and abs!

-a song or two about john mayer: either she’ll always love him but it wouldn’t work out cuz she’s young! or she’ll trash him again!

-a song for adam young: sorry babe.. but i was enchanted to meet you in 2009..i don’t feel it anymore!
and the list go on!

i think that taylor should seriously slow down i mean it good she bounce back from her previous relationship but come on !

they look so good together,they make a nice and beautiful couple..it doesn’t seem weird like it did when she dated Jake.

OMG! I’m so sick of people who say: oh she’s dating a lot of guys.
I agree with Jennifer. And besides, what do you care about how (or what) she writes her songs? At least she’s talented, a great singer and songwriter you gotta admit it, like it or not.

oooohlalala @ 02/26/2011 at 2:13 am

she needs to get a relationship or else she will have nothing to write, she’s only good in writing love songs not in in real life songs

if they are dating, they look cute together….people, it’s only a hockey game…aren’t some of you judging these 2 a bit too fast…didn’t any of you go out with male/female friends when you were in your 20s…

Chord better watch out… don’t hurt Taylor unless you want a breakup song written about you and for her to tell the world how you treated ehr like trash while making sure she plays the victim. That’ll happen in about a year and if this is a relationship, I see this relationship lasting for 2 months and I’m generous right now.

Taylor totally needs a Sassy Gay Friend.

eatyourheartout @ 02/26/2011 at 7:57 am

@k:
I think she is friends with Perez.
Love you,Taylor! You are such a gorgeous girl. In case its a date this Lord Overnight better treat you right.

Swift is publicity wh*re @ 02/26/2011 at 10:24 am

That dull girl is sooooo pathetic,
she would use any celebrity man for some publicity!!!
Good that
her showmance with gay Jake Gyllenhaal is over.

eatyourheartout @ 02/26/2011 at 10:34 am

Lord Overnight is a celebrity? Never heard of this guy.

i think chord is just another playboy or just wants publicity..he was spotted with naya rivera just last month..n in october he was spotted holding hands with rumer willis..

Okay, so I don’t see why it matters. for two reasons, one people keep saying Taylor has been with a lot of guys. New flash shes 21, pretty, and wants to be in love. She’s going to date till she finds the one, no matter who it is. two, they aren’t there alone, they probably went with mutual friends, or are there because of mutuals friends. So yah, it’s just a date, not a relationship, Everyone goes on dates, even the famous.

Wonderful.

Share a website with you ,

( http://www.cgrocery.com )

Believe you will love it.

We accept any form of payment

OMG!! I know right!!! Why does she have a career and I dont? Might as well just give away a musical career as a party favor.

seriouslytaylorswift @ 02/26/2011 at 9:55 pm

Seriously Taylor Swift???? In my opinion, shes a **** who dates guys to write songs about them. Shes a childish b. All that he broke my heart when I loved him sh** she says is CRAP!!! SCREW YOU TAYLOR SWIFT!!!! SCREW YOU!!!!

smileyface @ 03/22/2011 at 12:13 am

i am friends with chords sister charity overstreet so i hope they stay together thats what charity wants

smileyface @ 03/22/2011 at 12:16 am

everybody says chord is gay thats not true how would you like it if somebody called you gay? STOP! im sorry chord

ya clearly dating dude and chick out for a game then dinner. Christ can t people have casual sex these days without having people like omg new bf new drama …leave em alone.

Don’t know why I have the impression that Taylor is dating guys not around her age. She’s 22 & she’s dating Garett of 27 (quite ok) But c’mon Jake was like 31 & John 34. Adam was like about 25 (that’s ok).

Stephenie Cock @ 07/26/2011 at 2:06 am

wow

ps dont mock the last name