Gerard Butler: Spirit Awards Voter Party!

Gerard Butler: Spirit Awards Voter Party!

Gerard Butler suits up for the Film Independent Spirit Awards Voter Party, held at Santa Monica Place on Saturday (February 26) in Santa Monica, California.

The 41-year-old Scottish actor chatted with his P.S. I Love You co-star, Hilary Swank, at the LG Cinema 3D HDTV lounge.

Later that evening, Gerry dropped by the Montblanc cocktail party hosted by Harvey and Bob Weinstein, where he was spotted spending time with Adrien Brody!

gerard butler hilary swank lg independent spirit awards voter party 01
gerard butler hilary swank lg independent spirit awards voter party 02
gerard butler hilary swank lg independent spirit awards voter party 03
gerard butler hilary swank lg independent spirit awards voter party 04

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All

Holy freaking stalker….. it looks like Frammie there front and center again. Maybe Butler wasn’t kidding about thinking she would follow him to the loo…

@Manny:

…to¡let paper, G….towel ? lolololololol

@Manny:

If you look behind Gerry that is an East Coast US fan. Blonde bobbed hair Judy, i think her screen name is Emily Bronte. Someone thought Marg was there but that’s not Marg beside her. Judy has done alot more “stalking” as you call it than Frammie but doesn’t broadcast so IMO looks more stalkerish when she is spotted in pix that surface. I recall a few threads back when the Berlin press conference pix surfaced and Frammie was in a pix getting slagged off for being there a German fan posted to say she was there with some US fans and Gerry was great to them.

He looks clean because Saturday is his bath day. He took a shower and combed his hair. He still smells though because he didn’t wash his junk, just rinsed it.

Swannie

@@Manny: “…Gerry was great to them….”

…he’s an actor, right? …and a good one sometimes.

@Manny: Frammie is a very unattractive woman. She has no choice but to stalk a man.

@@Manny:
I’m sure Gerry was lovely to all of them. He always is. It is scary to think that there are others now stalking around the world following him. Poor bloke. :(
As for East Coast fans…..So do we have clans of fans now? Do they meet at the phannievention to make sure everyone knows what clan they belong to? Sorry but all these GALS, WOs, etc. is just beyond my need to know… *shaking head in total disbelief*

@Swansong:
Sorry but you crossed a line with that comment. I don’t agree with Frammie’s behavior but I NEVER EVER comment on her appearance just her behavior. Try to have at least a little class…

@themask:

The more you slag certain areas of his fandom just continually proves to everyone; especially newcomers; that jealousy is alive, well and thriving on JJ. None of you are fooling anyone.

@themask:

oldbutnotdead @ 02/27/2011 at 3:19 pm

@karen: Filming for his next movie starts very shortly, so that is likely why.

@@Manny:
Well at least I don’t stutter. :)

oldbutnotdead @ 02/27/2011 at 3:22 pm

@yes, yes, yes:

Boring…silly…yawnnn…

@Manny: Do you disagree that she is ugly? I see that you don’t. GB is a s-lut but even he could not stomach her.

oldbutnotdead @ 02/27/2011 at 3:25 pm

@Swansong:

Just moved your likely age up from about 14 to nearly 16 with this sophisticated, insightful comment.

@Swansong:
GB probably doesn’t appreciate her behavior. I know I don’t. :)

oldbutnotdead @ 02/27/2011 at 3:27 pm

@Swansong:

I just moved your probably age from 14 to nearly 16 with that insightful, intelligent comment.

Jewelrymaker @ 02/27/2011 at 3:38 pm

Trying to catch up a bit on the threads. Kinda sorry considering some of the hate. Waiting for the Oscars and typing on a tiny borrowed pc-mine needs repair. Hi to all. Sorry to see some have left. Hope we can focus on the Butler and not hate on each other so much. Happy Sunday and Oscar night from here in L.A.

gossiphound @ 02/27/2011 at 3:41 pm

@karen: Apparently that has a name, the Bigger Better Deal Syndrome – you can’t commit to any one person because you always think something better is around the corner.

just curious @ 02/27/2011 at 4:30 pm

@karen:
LOL, maybe he dragged Madra to this one too, we just don’t know. I saw Alan in some of the pix, sipping what I assume is champagne. Hard to believe Madra is in town but stayed behind at home or hotel room, unless of course, he had his own better planes. However, somehow, I doubt it; there is no way he will not join GB at these pre-Oscar parties unless he had something much better to do.
@Manny:
I’m with Manny on this one. I don’t like seeing Gerry with Hilary Swank; they had ZERO chemistry together. I didn’t feel the great love her character lost when his character died, which left me feeling frustrated most of the movie. She got a little bit better toward the end of the movie, and I could see she started to relate better to her character, but like her character, it was too much too late. For most of the movie, I didn’t find her believable.
In addition, and I know people are going to hate me for saying it because she is another big hit around here, but I don’t care, so I’m going to say it anyway, I don’t think she is pretty. She is not ugly, but she is not pretty either. She is very average, and I would like to see Gerry with someone much prettier, of course someone with a great personality too. But based on looks alone, I don’t like seeing him with her.
One last thing, in the last thread some posters mentioned that she is a no-nonsense type of person and might be able to handle Gerry. For starters, she can’t live without her agent. He is her eyes, ears, and brain. She is very dependent on him; can’t make a move without him Okaying it.
Unfortunately, her agent turned her into someone totally dependent on him. Ffirst it was her husband she was very dependent on, before it become apparent she was the bigger star and he wasn’t able to handle her success, and now her agent took what used to be his place. She started having a relationship with her agent years ago, longer than 4 years. Well, maybe that’s why she can’t see what we see in Gerry. Anyway, I think people need to cool it with the idea of Gerry and Hilary Swank being an item.
On the other, and if you noticed it, he was very tender and friendly to her, both in the movie and now, whenever he sees her. Here is an example of what I mean.
I have to say, though, she was a bit more responsive to him last night than on other occasions.

Grapevine @ 02/27/2011 at 4:37 pm

GB looks in love with Jessica chatmain, what’s up with that?
Is GB with Jessica? Does someone know?

One can be attractive without being beautiful. Some of the most attractive people are not beautiful.

What he feels for HS?
It’s called respect and friendship.

GerardButler @ 02/27/2011 at 5:37 pm

Oh no! There is a fat ugly woman with glasses following me around everywhere! Its the same woman that followed me to London, Berlin, Toronto, Glasgow, Los Angeles…… Should I call the police?
Wait….false alarm. It was just Alan.

redOctober @ 02/27/2011 at 6:02 pm

…oh my…are the almighty thumbs gone? *O*

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All