Gerard Butler: Spirit Awards Voter Party!

Gerard Butler: Spirit Awards Voter Party!

Gerard Butler suits up for the Film Independent Spirit Awards Voter Party, held at Santa Monica Place on Saturday (February 26) in Santa Monica, California.

The 41-year-old Scottish actor chatted with his P.S. I Love You co-star, Hilary Swank, at the LG Cinema 3D HDTV lounge.

Later that evening, Gerry dropped by the Montblanc cocktail party hosted by Harvey and Bob Weinstein, where he was spotted spending time with Adrien Brody!

gerard butler hilary swank lg independent spirit awards voter party 01
gerard butler hilary swank lg independent spirit awards voter party 02
gerard butler hilary swank lg independent spirit awards voter party 03
gerard butler hilary swank lg independent spirit awards voter party 04

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All

@redOctober:
don’t worry these idiotic things would be back soon enough.

redOctober @ 02/27/2011 at 6:21 pm

@Dorothy:

…wait…wait..he’s signing a decree right now …”Thumbs are not allowed to come back ” ; D

CorBlimey @ 02/27/2011 at 6:24 pm

@CorBlimey:
Oi. Poster 379. Bvgger off and steal someone else’s moniker. I would never say that. What is it with this place and trying to cause sh*t for other people? Grow up.
@Question:
Wasn’t me. Ignore the troll please.
Sorry to bring this into the new thread, but I just wanted to clarify..

just curious @ 02/27/2011 at 7:29 pm

for anyone who wants to follow the red carpet on the Internet
BTW, I don’t thnk G will be there but he will probably hit some of the ater parties late tonigt.

@Manny: I NEVER EVER comment on her appearance
=====================================================
No? You comment on other women’s appearance.
Heaven help any girl Gerry may be dating; the first thing you do is comment on her looks. Even his co-stars aren’t immune – Hilary Swank’s teeth are a favorite target of yours.
You recently proclaimed to be superior because you don’t objectify men the way men objectify women. In truth, you are exactly like these men because you objectify women too.

@Tintagel:
I have never commented on Frammie’s appearance and will not be brought into it.
As for actresses that sell their appearance and PR/fame wh*res doing the same thing, they are open game the same as Butler is for critique.
BTW – show me the last time I commented on someone Gerry was dating? LC was a PR stunt, JA was a PR stunt. Martina was a famewh*re. Beatriz was a famewh*re. I have never commented negatively about any woman that has been a girlfriend.
Grow up a little and try contributing to the thread rather than trying to get banned again troll. :)
For my girlies – Captain Underpants is open for the Oscars. :)))

Hellothere… invite sent. :)

a thought @ 02/27/2011 at 9:29 pm

@Tintagel:
She always calls his women horse face and she called you a troll. Everyone is a troll if they give her a piece of their minds hahaha

I'll Bite @ 02/27/2011 at 9:34 pm

@@Manny: @Manny – didn’t you just ‘slag’ by writing:
The more you slag certain areas of his fandom just continually proves to everyone; especially newcomers; that jealousy is alive, well and thriving on JJ. None of you are fooling anyone
You don’t have any true idea who the scary, stalker fans are. These women are harmless. There are ones out there that have restraining orders out against them, who write scary diary entries and who write this absolute sh**t about others..

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/02/27/gerard-butler-spirit-awards-voter-party/#ixzz1FFDL8ppC

um hello, they look cute together! like.
they were so great tog in p.s. i love you.

I wonder if Gerry showers every day. I mean even when he’s not working. He just seems like the kind of guy who doesn’t. LOL.

@*clears throat*:
That would be Gerard James Butler’s ass… cellulite and all. :)

What is it with everyone’s preoccupation with Gerard’s showering habits? It’s in every single thread. Very, very odd.. :D

@Manny:
Do you have cellulite?

@*clears throat*: Those are his cheeks and it looks like he wants more than donuts inserted between them this time. Would a straight man pull down his pants and bend over in front of a group of men?

To Georgia @ 02/27/2011 at 10:36 pm

Please say what you want to say here if you have any news .

Just Guessing @ 02/27/2011 at 10:59 pm

@Swansong: Bet Ronnie has seen that view a lot.

CorBlammo cr@p @ 02/27/2011 at 11:04 pm

Manny hates all of the G-man’s ladies. One by one, she criticizes them all. If he ever gets a new girlfriend, Manny will disparage her to no end. So immature and such low self-esteem.

@Swansong:
Uh, yeah.. they do.. :D

@CorBlimey:
Oops.. just read Swansong’s comment again – I was referring to the fact that straight guys do flash their ar*ses at their buddies (and not the insinuation that he wants something other than donuts between his bvtt cheeks).. Thought I’d better straighten that out.. :D

OMG. I think I’ve been thumbasized. I was reading a few comments just now that made be cringe, and I automatically reached for a down thumb. And there was nothing there. I’ve been a big complainer about them in the past, and now I feel so cheap. LOL.

Speaking of Alan and David, here’s look into their home:

I love gray.

I’m on the side of Hillary and Gerry looking great together. But then, I’m also a huge fan of PSILY. I thought they were both terrific. Hillary/Holly was supposed to have turned into a rather cold, conflicted b’tch when their marriage and their jobs didn’t progress the way she had dreamed. Then she had to face her mistakes, reality and regrets when he died. If she hadn’t been distant near the end of their relationship before he got sick, the story couldn’t have been what it was. I thought they both were spot on.

oldbutnotdead @ 02/27/2011 at 11:55 pm

@Swansong:

I do not know what planet you live on, but men do it to one another more than they do it to women. GB is pretty silly, and uninhibited, and has also done it to the make up women on occasion, per one interview.

I like his vulgar silliness. But then I am an old lady, and he just makes me laugh.

@stella: The house that David’s designing talent and Gerry’s money made possible.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All