Mark Wahlberg & Christian Bale: Oscars 2011 with Melissa Leo

Mark Wahlberg & Christian Bale: Oscars 2011 with Melissa Leo

Mark Wahlberg and Christian Bale buddy up at the 2011 Oscars held at the Kodak Theater on Sunday (February 27) in Los Angeles.

The duo starred together in The Fighter, which is nominated for seven awards, including Best Supporting Actor for Christian.

Melissa Leo, who wore a Marc Bouwer dress, is nominated for Best Supporting Actress for her work in the film.

FYI: Christian wore a Gucci suit, watch, and cufflinks and Harry Winston jewels. Mark wore a Giorgio Armani tuxedo and Jimmy Choo shoes.

10+ pictures inside of The Fighter cast on the red carpet…

melissa leo mark wahlberg christian bale oscars 2011 01
melissa leo mark wahlberg christian bale oscars 2011 11
melissa leo mark wahlberg christian bale oscars 2011 12
melissa leo mark wahlberg christian bale oscars 2011 13
melissa leo mark wahlberg christian bale oscars 2011 14

ABC

The Structured Doily

Leo – that collar is a surprise. a bit like princess diana’s “elvis” dress, except the complicated cutouts throughout makes it look like a cheap doily. it’s also overly boxy and structured at the top – a bit unflattering.

I love this Celebrity Blog! It’s so cool!

Glamourous @ 02/27/2011 at 9:02 pm

Mark… too cool sending a shout out to Canada. You rock.

Oh my, Melissa talked about five minutes too long. I was embarrassed for her.

lexy hates bilson @ 02/27/2011 at 9:09 pm

Christian should have shaved that mess off his face!!

my christian’s going to wiiiiiiin(!)

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 02/27/2011 at 9:36 pm

bale rules. we all knew he was going to win.

Jokergurl @ 02/27/2011 at 9:46 pm

I loved Christian’s speech, very gracious and how when he talked about his family he teared up a bit. Melissa Leo though acted like she came out of a trailer park, seriously you don’t drop the F- word at the Oscar’s, it just showed a lack of class. CHRISTIAN BALE WON! I AM HAPPY! The rest of it I DON’T CARE!

He forgot his wife’s name

katie-elle @ 02/27/2011 at 10:12 pm

christiannnn!!!!!!!!!!
loveeeeeeeeee :)

hannah pie @ 02/27/2011 at 10:13 pm

academy award winner christian bale!
finally!
totally and completely deserves an oscar.
amazing actor.

She’s an idiot. Someone should have told her to shut up and sit down. Hailee Steinfeld should have won anyway. And I love Christian but his beard was scaring me.

Melissa Leo gives me the creeps

Did you see the newest addition to the Oscars this year? Check it out @imeanwhat http://bit.ly/dEsKxO

Leo kind of spoiled the whole show for me!

I totally love this site, be sure to checkout my site sometime :) Magento Designer