Natalie Portman - Oscars 2011 Red Carpet

Natalie Portman - Oscars 2011 Red Carpet

Natalie Portman shows off her growing baby bump as she hits the red carpet at the 2011 Oscars held at the Kodak Theater on Sunday (February 27) in Los Angeles.

The 29-year-old pregnant actress, who walked the red carpet with her co-star and fiance Benjamin Millepied, is nominated for the Academy Award for Actress in a Leading Role for her performance as a ballerina in search of perfection in Black Swan!

Nat wore Rodarte‘s Violet Silk Chiffon Draped Gown with Swarovski Crystals and finished her look with Jimmy Choo shoes, Tiffany & Co. jewelry, and Roger Vivier‘s Boite de Nuit Caviar in Rose Gold bag.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this look on Natalie – she’s positively glowing!

natalie portman oscars 2011 red carpet 01
natalie portman oscars 2011 red carpet 02
natalie portman oscars 2011 red carpet 03
natalie portman oscars 2011 red carpet 04
natalie portman oscars 2011 red carpet 05
natalie portman oscars 2011 red carpet 06

• A Panthers NFL player has been deactivated for domestic abuse - TMZ
  • Charles Barkley is defending Adrian Peterson - Gossip Cop
  • Nolan Gould is all grown up on Modern Family - Just Jared Jr
  • Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

She looks positively radiant !

Aren’t you lovely Miss Portman!

Yey she wore a very nice dress for once while pregnant! Very pretty! I think violent and lilac are big themes tonight as well as Red of course

Not an Oscar winners dress. I I forgot she is bring fourth life. This miracle is happening to her. She is very special. NOT LOL

Super Cool @ 02/27/2011 at 8:20 pm

she looks elegant, pretty and beautiful. i hope she wins.
ps: very nice cleavage!

She looks beautiful but the dress is forgettable. Not iconic like when Gywneth and Halle won.

she’s put on weight…what is she eating?

I didn’t like the dress but she looks radiant.

I love this. Best look for her this awards season (I like the blue one too even if it was for the Oscar Luncheon). The earrings!!! Could have used more sparkle in the dress. But I guess the star of the outfit is the earrings! But I love the hair! I had to google her pink Rodarte! Rodarte loves Natalie! She has the best look out of the five Best Actress nominees. Nicole was not good (I was shocked!). Michelle Williams is getting boring with the minimalist look all the time. Jennifer Lawrence was hot but the dress looked too plain and Baywatch? And Annette was ok too. So Natalie POrtman for the Oscar! I really pray she wins! Please!!!!

I was hoping she would come in purple and she did! Now i know she will win. Purple is for royalty. And queen has come to claim her prize.

That’s gonna be one of the best days of her life and she deserves it. Natalie looks absolutely gorgeous and happy! <3

For being pregnant, that’s an A+ look. But she rarely ever goes wrong when it comes to fashion.

Like the color. Her bump just grows during the award. When is she going to pop??

she looks gorgeous!!!! good luck natalie =)

From Paris with Love @ 02/27/2011 at 8:28 pm

Yeah the dress is beautiful but forgettable.
Her white Azzaro’s Jungle gown at the SAG Awards and her black and white Gianfranco Ferre dress at the Critics’ Choice Awards were more impressive.

She looks absolutely gorgeous and glowing! Great choice for a dress, and her hair and make-up are divine. You can really see she’s happy.

SensationalSensFan @ 02/27/2011 at 8:28 pm

What a fantastic combination. My favorite actress wearing my favorite colour. The only thing missing is The Oscar!!

Looks Fab Congrats Nat! @ 02/27/2011 at 8:30 pm

She looks super and I hope she wins tonight but even if she doesn’t get the Oscar she found love, is widely admired for the fine work she did in Black Swan and she’s having a baby. That’s plenty to be happy + radiant about. The dress isn’t terribly special but its tough to be high fashion when your 8 months pregnant. The color is great on her and I love the neckline and the cut of the bodice. Its a fine dress just needs a little zip. I’d like to have seen some shine like sequins or little gems or something around her face.

I believe she’s due in Late April but first born single births are late a majority of the time. Purple isn’t the only color of Royalty Blue Green Red Yellow ect. When Gwyneth Paltrow won in 1999 it was by default because 1998 sucked at the movies. Just because Portman has won every other award this season doesn’t mean she’s guarenteed an oscar there’s only two things guarenteed in life death & taxes. my favorite dress a pregnant or would’ve been pregnant actress wore to the academy awards is the forest green tafetta one Joanne Woodward won in 53 years ago. thankfullly natalie didn’t have to go through the same heartache prior to the ceremony that Joanne did in losing her baby

She is amazing and the look is spot on way to go natalie you should be a designer as well.

So beautiful and ready to win the award:)

lexy hates bilson @ 02/27/2011 at 9:07 pm

She looks so beautiful. She must be exhausted from all these award shows!! I’m keeping my fingers crossed for her!!

It’s Barney, hm hm, I mean Natalie. Overrated actress. Anyone remember her in the Star Wars movies? So so bad.

hannah pie @ 02/27/2011 at 9:31 pm

her face is always beautiful, but i think she couldve picked a better dress. this is not flattering on her shoulders i think..

@Courtney: @adrian:

Dude, WTF? Don’t say things like that! Bad luck!

@Chip: yes, because the way the actresses look at the show should be the determining factor for who wins.

she looked beautiful!

@adrian: fromage francais

@adrian: fromage francais

go annette!!!

GO NAT you got the win

She will always be fugly, bump or no bump. And she is a mediocre actress at best. It’s sad that Hollywood loves to reward actors who lose or gain weight for a part. Her movie was attrocious.

Um, um, um. I think she said um about 25 times. Annette should have won.

Kudos to Ben he escorted Nat to the stage I never see that with any husband or BF the more or less leave them to the seats..Say what you want Lynn but she won and she is amazing you just have bad taste if you thought Black Swan wasn’t good.

@Joey

It was called NERVES something I’m sure you have no clue about.

Nerves? Or in other words…mumbling idiot. Apparently not everyone thought Black Swan deserved best movie. The Kings Speech was by far the better movie and deserved the win.

She looked awesome. I love this dress on her. It might have been my favorite.

another shmatta and what a color GAG GAG GAG!!! she looked gross and what is with her face? shes very ratty looking sorry the girl is a hasbeen so happy this is over with and maybe we wont have to see her face for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time! thank god!!!!!!!

filenes basement!

‘veI tried and tried to like Natalie…. Never quite been able to, so I’ve just given up. She’s a decent actress, and yes she is pretty. Something about her has always seemed cold and stoney to me though – even when she’s playing characters that are supposed to be loveable and quirky like in Garden State – I never quite buy it. Damn, she won! Well, it had to happen sometime I suppose. Sigh……

I’ve tried and tried to like Natalie…. Never quite been able to, so I’ve just given up. She’s a decent actress, and yes she is pretty. Something about her has always seemed cold and stoney to me though – even when she’s playing characters that are supposed to be loveable and quirky like in Garden State – I never quite buy it. Damn, she won! Well, it had to happen sometime I suppose. Sigh……

thank god she will disappear now for a looooong time have that baby and stay home looking like a mousy rat!

@adrian: she is pregnant

lovelydee @ 02/28/2011 at 2:06 am

She looks soo freaking amazing.

from the mall @ 02/28/2011 at 2:18 am

@Gem: Thank You!!! She only got the award because she has a special connection if you know what i mean. she is an overrated actress – know it all b i t c h. the black swan is the worst film of 2010. how many times do we need to see men try to “deflower” virgins because not having sex is making them mental??? such a male chauvinist pig sex perverted film. that film is an insult to all women and ballerinas. If they wanted to make that film interesting, it should have been shorter, she should have actually fought her mother and killed her understudy and go crazy. but, i’m happy she won the oscar BECAUSE THAT MEANS HER CAREER WILL GO DOWN JUST LIKE THE REST OF HOLLYWOOD OSCAR WINNERS. CAN ANYONE SAY “HALLE BERRY”. Natalie is ugly, plain, her dress and hair was plain boring. she is just a midget white piece of bread. and loosing 20lbs for a role aint s h i t! THE MOST BORING OSCARS IN HISTORY.

WOW! Honestly, I’ve never seen anyone pregnant as good as she does!

Congrats Nat! I like how she thanked her family,love and her friends.No one ever thank their friends but Natalie did.Classy gal

Maybe because Natalie is a homewrecker twice over and supports rapists. That might the cold, stony thing you’re getting from her.

I enjoyed Black Swan, but I don’t think Natalie should have won best actress for it. Not because she wasn’t very good in it but because her character Nina was a bit one dimensional and it seemed we never got to know much about her. It just isn’t a part that showcases any great acting ability, even though she put so much effor into getting that ballerina body. Oh well, I guess the judges enjoyed those lesbian scenes!

svetlanadance @ 02/28/2011 at 5:47 am

But who really danced in Black Swan, it wasn’t Natalie but SARAH LANE, her dance double, soloist at the ABT, but thanks to CGI Look Effect’s head replacement you can’t tell!!!
What a shame Natalie did not even once thank her dance double SARAH LANE…

svetlanadance @ 02/28/2011 at 5:51 am

Who really danced in Black Swan, it wasn’t Natalie but SARAH LANE her dance double, soloist at the ABT, but thanks to CGI Look Effect’s head replacement no one can tell!!
What a shame natalie Portman never thanked SARAH LANE!!!

She looks beautiful and glowing, and I *love* the dress — that color suits her really well!

@adrian:

She’s pregnant, you ****.

She is beautiful, she did great movies, ad she deserved and Oscar. And. she won it!!!!! The end. .

The Truth @ 02/28/2011 at 9:18 am

@Gem: Natalie was not back in star wars. The movie made her a star she i today.That’ why she won an Oscar for Black Swan. Its the movies that make the actors do better work and make her get this award.You have to work hard to get there. You can’t be lazy like rachel bilson and her ex co -star hayden christensen. You a’t just wait for someone to give something and get better movies for yourself. Congrats to her for winning one.

@seattle: