Reese Witherspoon - Oscars 2011 Red Carpet

Reese Witherspoon - Oscars 2011 Red Carpet

Reese Witherspoon hits the red carpet at the 2011 Oscars held at the Kodak Theater on Sunday (February 27) in Los Angeles.

The 34-year-old Water for Elephants actress wore a black and white Giorgio Armani Privé evening gown with Neil Lane jewelry. The strapless dress features a white silk band at the neckline and a subtle train.

Reese will be presenting the Best Supporting Actor award during the ceremony.

Don’t miss the 2011 Oscars with hosts Anne Hathaway and James Franco at 8ET/5PT on ABC!

FYI: Reese finished off her look with Roger Vivier‘s Cerniera in Black Satin bag and the Open Toe Epines in Black Satin shoes.

reese witherspoon oscars 2011 01
reese witherspoon oscars 2011 02
reese witherspoon oscars 2011 03
reese witherspoon oscars 2011 04
reese witherspoon oscars 2011 05
reese witherspoon oscars 2011 06
reese witherspoon oscars 2011 07

Credit: John Shearer, Frazer Harrison; Photos: Getty
Posted to: 2011 Oscars, Reese Witherspoon

Getty

klutzy_girl @ 02/27/2011 at 8:05 pm

This is one of my favorites (or is my favorite) dress(es) of the night! I love it so much.

Love, love, love! Hair and dress just perfect!

Not bad but not good either.

It seems like I’ve seen this dress and hair style so many times before. Boring.

It’s very boring…I don’t really like her hair. I don’t know she just seems very has been.

i love it. it’s so simple and chic at the same time

She looks amazing. Great dress, very classy.

She’s the best so far. Simple and Elegant. I love the hair too.

From Paris with Love @ 02/27/2011 at 8:22 pm

Like the dress, love the hair and make up, so 60′s.

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 02/27/2011 at 8:27 pm

horrible.

ladysdsandiego @ 02/27/2011 at 8:47 pm

i actually like it. reminds me of a 1960s barbie doll.

dcstarinthemaking @ 02/27/2011 at 9:14 pm

she looks terrible.

mariuppie @ 02/27/2011 at 9:20 pm

she looks nice, but to me it ressembles the look Julia Roberts wore when she got an Oscar years ago…

Kind of plain and boring dress.

well that is very sixties, isn’t it? the dress would be much too boring without that hairdo. but by wearing her hair that way she has made it into something. this is something genuinely new, i haven’t seen someone do that before. nice risk. she must be in a playful mood. isn’t feeling exceptionally elegant thought. a bit of a downplay for oscar night of all nights.

the choice of emeralds adds a dash of color that is much more interesting that diamonds or pearls would have been.

im not digging this dress.

InTheIndustry @ 02/27/2011 at 11:21 pm

I really like the dress but her hair just doesnt do it for me. It reminds me of Nancy Sinatra in “These Boots Were Made For Walking”.

Love&Justice @ 02/27/2011 at 11:44 pm

Im not too impressed with hair.
Someone made a comment about it resembles Julia Roberts from I think about 9 years ago? I think thats right.
I think she looks older then she is.

Congrats to all the winners!!!!!!

Disapointed!

She looks sooooooooooooo beautiful! She’s the best dressed 4 me!

She looks sooooooooooooo beautiful! Love the make up, the hair, the jewelry, the DRESS!!! She’s the best dressed 4 me!

thighmegatampon @ 02/28/2011 at 3:47 am

this looks like the dress kelly and brenda both wore in that episode of 90210

Chika kaliente @ 02/28/2011 at 5:22 am

She looks beautiful

Her dress looks very similar to the dress Julia Roberts wore years back.

Hello Julia Roberts already did this! The hair is too much and too young for her, reminds me of her legally blonde days.

her long pointed chin is really very annoying!
and her gown! yuuuuck! it looks exactly like my umbrella!
yes! i agree, she looks BORING!!!