Halle Berry & Nahla Give a Gift

Halle Berry & Nahla Give a Gift

Halle Berry and her cutie pie daughter, Nahla, drop by a friend’s house in Los Angeles on Monday (February 28) with a gift.

The 44-year-old actress and Nahla, who turns 3 later this month, brought an automatic wine opener over as a present.

At last night’s Academy Awards, Halle paid tribute to the late Lena Horne during the star studded ceremony.

Halle wore a Marchesa gown paired with Christian Louboutin heels on the red carpet!

FYI: Halle is wearing the Hudson black cotton jacket.

halle berry nahla gift friend wine bottle opener 01

• DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All
Dan is right @ 02/28/2011 at 9:41 pm

@Rita:
Did I say ALL African Americans look like michelle obama? I said MOST have the same skin complexion as Michelle Obama and overall facial features.

This skin colour issue seems like such a stupid drag on things.

kid looks like her dad, cute.

All racist are out of their closet, this is about a daughter and mother hanging out. Your lame excuse to use Halle for your hateful campaign against women of color is annoying.

JANETWINTERS @ 03/01/2011 at 3:11 am

@Dan: I have blue eyes, and natural sandy blond hair and pale skin and freckles. people think that I am white but I am Black… Black people come in all different shades and colors. u should educate yourself #19

JANETWINTERS @ 03/01/2011 at 3:14 am

@Dan: I have pale skin, blue eyes, and natural sandy blond hair. I also have freckles. people think that I am white but I am a Black girl. Black people come in all shades. u should educate yourself @Dan #13

JANETWINTERS @ 03/01/2011 at 3:47 am

@Dan is right: @Dan Its hilarious when white people tell us what most of us look like…u just have to laugh

sunseeker @ 03/01/2011 at 3:49 am

To me this is not about colour but about a woman who denies her child to spend time with her father unless she can be in control. Because that is what this is all about. Halle wants control, has made accusations that are false about the father of her child. There is most likely fault on both sides, but Gabriel is the father of her child and has the right to see his daughter without hassle and accusations.

TO JELLYBEAN @ 03/01/2011 at 8:03 am

@jellybean:

Your comment is totally absurd and IGNORANT!

@jellybean: you’re wrong on that…she dates black men….and have in the past…she dated recording artist Eric Benet…..and he turned out to cheat on her because he supposedly was a sex addict….

@Dan is right:
Hate to disapoint you but I am African American, both of my parents are black. My skin complexion is very light, I have green eyes, freckles, and my hair is dk. brown. My father is brown with grey blue eyes, his parents are black and my mom is fair with dark brown eyes.
Black and white always ask if they have the nerve to do so what I am in regards to race, so my point is Black people as well as White people don’t know. Nahla looks like the child across the street from me who is black, to me she looks biracial, now the actress Stacey Dash’s daughter looks white. Halle Berry doesn’t look biracial to me but that’s my opinion, anyway what’s important is that we as people overlook the color of our skin, eyes and texture of our hair and learn to accept who we are and be happy, I don’t think Halle Berry is happy and neither will her child if she keeps dwelling on race.

There is a small percent of African in all of us. So there….we can all claim being of African Descent.

@Rita: Thank you at least someone on this message board has some sense.

@Sihaam: You are so very right.

@abby: You are so right so never said that, it people who believe everything that they read.

THAT CHILD LOOKS MISERABLE WITH HALLE-YOU CAN SEE IT A MILE OFF-SHE IS CLEARLY NOT HAPPY WITH HER MOTHER

AS FOR HALLE SHE IS ONE DISGUSTING MOTHER PERSON WOMAN AND MOST OF ALL A DISGRACE TO EVERY WOMAN OF ANY RACE AND COLOUR

she doesnt look black or white. she looks mixed. shutup about it already.

louisvega @ 03/01/2011 at 4:43 pm

i think there both cutie pies, in the right eyes of a real beholder.black comes in many shades,and thats what makes us all attractive.a very lucky mr.martinez to have a chance with her,and he is latin as myself.and he is so very blessed to have that chance.

Halle beautiful baby is biracial please people catch a clue let the ,one drop rule and all that other bs go i am a black women with to biracial children and i classifiy them as black becasue they are not that is why the biracial kids have identiy problems narrow minded people and parents who deny there children there duo races.

Sorry but I thought having a white mother & black father makes you Biracial not just black & anyone let alone Ms Berry who identifies themselves with only being black has serious denial issues & deep rooted psychological issues if you are only seeing the black in you. Shame really that her daughter will be brought up with the same crazy notion of her not embracing her entire heritage. If that isn’t racist I dunno what is!

British Latin American @ 03/02/2011 at 2:18 pm

Agree with you, Soe!

Blacqbody @ 03/03/2011 at 4:44 pm

“She doesn’t look like any Black person I know or have seen, quite frankly, to call the kid Black is absurd especially when she looks more white than anything else.”

“She looks so much like her dad with her sandy blond locks and grey eyes. She looks whiter than ellen pompeos daughter.”

roflol….

The child looks similiar to a sista that I KNOW that carries the culture of CREOLE in her—same blond-brown hair and light in hue. But BOTH have black FEATURES without a doubt and they WILL become more prominent in the child as she gets older. To call this child anything more than another mixed nutt IS absurb.

And you can’t stand it…roflol…………..!

nahla is the most beautiful baby girl i ve ever seen

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All