Katie Holmes: Canadian Coffee Run

Katie Holmes: Canadian Coffee Run

Katie Holmes makes a Starbucks run on Monday (February 28) in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

The 32-year-old actress is back in Vancouver, where hubby Tom Cruise is working on Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol - late last week, Katie took a quick trip to Milan, Italy.

Katie and her mom, Kathleen, sat front row next to Italian Vogue editor Franca Sozzani at the Max Mara fashion presentation during Milan Fashion Week.

FYI: Katie is wearing a HoodieBuddie with HB3 Technology.

katie holmes sweats starbucks vancouver 01

• Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

i like her. she’s cute

The paps stalk this poor girl daily

This is the face of the future??? Save us all. Holmes is looking grubby again, and her hair is awful.

------------ @ 02/28/2011 at 5:48 pm

I think Katie Holmes has a beautiful face. and i love her hair

it's robo-bride @ 02/28/2011 at 5:49 pm

I must admit that she has an unique talent of being able to make almost any set of exercise clothes look totally awful.
The only person that looks worse today is Natalie Portman (previous thread)–she gets the WTF is she wearing award today. Katie gets the ho hum humdrum as usual award.

@CARLA:
the paps stalk her because there are some people obsessed with her. perfect example post #5. this woman is always in katie jolmes posts. she’s obsessed with her. it’s quite creepy. and she’s always one of the first posters. she must google holmes’ name every five minutes. what a sad life

I think she looks very cute and natural here. Very pretty for someone without a stitch of makeup, and although sometimes I havn’t always liked some of her excercise gear, I like this on her.

@ robobride
Looks like Katie was the Kamiseta girl…..have you seen the pics?

Hi robo-bride!! Looks like the cult members have made it to the site. Next we’ll see Romeo and 3 minutes later annie’s post will show up.
fyi, I’m giving Natalie a pass today, being pregnant, post Oscar night, and all.
:-)

@annie:
I’m confused. Is this 1999? What numb-nuts would call Katie a girl, or “face of the future”? She’s 32. “Social laughing stock” is a better label.

@ummm:

On the contrary, JJ is my guilty pleasure. I look at him several times a day — so of course when there is a new thread I post. And unlike many who post on KH threads–I generally stick with the clothes. She is such a poseur. I also post on many other threads, but they don’t yank my chain like Katie the Zombie.

@lucy2:
you’re “giving natalie a pass”?? hahah that’s hilarious. the woman is an oscar winner, talented, beautiful. she doesn’t care about your ‘pass”. wow some people are really delusional. they actually think their stupid opinions matter

angie is a goddess @ 02/28/2011 at 6:40 pm

KATIE is beautiful. nobody looks glamorous in the morning. i wanna see suri

@lucy 2
lucy let’s get a couple of things straight here…
Firstly I’m not into Scie, secondly I don’ t hold it against people who are(even tho maybe I don’t quite understand the need to be in it)…….and most importantly I’ve been a Katie fan , since Dawsons Creek.
As for Romeo, he/she is a fan , and sticks up for them, nothing wrong in that. I gather you have noticed that things can get a bit nasty around here, if people can be that awful, then I see nothing wrong in Romeo defending the celebs he/she likes.

@Marta:
1) Obviously YOU care about my opinion.
2) Quite frankly, even though I like Natalie as an actress, the reality for her is that she got knocked up via a movie set romance. I’ll take bets that the relationship doesn’t make it to the baby’s first birthday. I’m not wishing for that to happen but it most likely will.
3)What’s your excuse for Katie looking like crap every day? She IS a fashion icon after all. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Oscar For You! @ 02/28/2011 at 6:58 pm

She looks clinically depressed.

Unemployed @ 02/28/2011 at 7:00 pm

No acting jobs and banned from the Oscars. I look like crap too. At least she has a passionate marriage.

Finished!!! @ 02/28/2011 at 7:03 pm

A smirk is worth a thousand words.

@No Oscar For You!:
Tom wouldn’t let Katie go to the Oscars or any parties because mean Anne Hathaway made fun of Katie.
It was funny that ScarJo was hanging around with Jeremy Renner. Maybe they were comparing stories about what a freak Tom is.

posters 15,16,17 are the same person. hahahha please, try to be a little more subtle next time

@Unemployed:
ROFLMAO!!!
“Passionate marriage”. You almost made me pee in my pants ;-0

Marta @ stupid lucy @ 02/28/2011 at 7:11 pm

@lucy2:
hey stupid. your opinion doesn’t matter TO Natalie. it sounded funny how you said you’re giving her a pass. i just wanted to call you out on your stupidity. please don’t be so dense. portman has life, unlike you and me. at least i’m bedridden. what’s your excuse?

She’s not unemployed and wasn’t banned from any place, #16.

Prove it or shut up, #18.

You’d think Max Mara would be a little more discriminating about who they pick for their face of the future. I think it’s more about the famous last name (Cruise, I mean) than the face.

uh-oh! Looks like I upset Romeo. Don’t cry Romeo. This is an ENTERTAINMENT BLOG and not ABC World News Tonight.

Go Ask Alice @ 02/28/2011 at 8:02 pm

Nicole Kidman was nominated for another Oscar last night.
She looked great,
Michelle Williams was nominated for an Oscar and looked great.

Just saying,that all.