Amanda Seyfried: 'Red Riding Hood' in NYC

Amanda Seyfried: 'Red Riding Hood' in NYC

Amanda Seyfried arrives at The Ed Sullivan Theater to tape an interview on the Late Show with David Letterman on Tuesday (March 1) in New York City.

The 25-year-old actress is in the Big Apple promoting her new flick, Red Riding Hood, which hits theaters March 11.

Earlier in the day, Amanda dropped by MTV Studios to chat about the film before signing autographs for fans outside.

As for reports that Amanda and Ryan Phillippe are no longer together, sources say “they’re figuring it out.”

“When it’s good, they’re really good together,” a source told People, adding that they hit up a pre-Oscar bash and “were very much a couple.”

FYI: Amanda is wearing a Versace dress and Jimmy Choo “Nina” sandals.

amanda seyfried letterman 01
amanda seyfried letterman 02
amanda seyfried letterman 03
amanda seyfried letterman 04
amanda seyfried letterman 05
amanda seyfried letterman 06
amanda seyfried letterman 07

Credit: Dara Kushner; Photos: INFdaily
Posted to: Amanda Seyfried

Pattycake @ 03/02/2011 at 2:36 pm

She has such a dry sense of humor. Letterman didn’t get her at all. But then he seems to just be going through the motions on his show anymore. As for Amanda & Ryan, they’ve been very stealth, but they’ve been coming and going together at almost every pre and post Oscar party last week, so I’d say they are together and never otherwise for a while.

@Pattycake: He has an even dryer sense of humour. She is just not funny is all.

Hello amand go and bring me something nice

Pattycake @ 03/02/2011 at 2:40 pm

@CitKane: I didn’t say she is a comedienne. I just think she has a wicked sense of humor.

she reminds me of that chick in highschool who guys dont find hot even though she is pretty, so she’ll sleep with just about anyone. she seems desperate to have a raunchier image. i dont know why.

Her eyes ahahaha not good with make up

@Pattycake: And I’m just saying he did get her, seeing as his sense of humour is sarcastic. Its just that she isn’t funny. :)

Pattycake @ 03/02/2011 at 2:53 pm

@CitKane: agree to disagree :-{)

I laughed alot and thought she was funny I think I have good taste in comedy!! She seemed smart, witty and had real personality she is also pretty in an unconventional way with her big eyes.

She is funny, I think they both enjoyed the interview.

she got too skinny

Lavenderlef @ 03/02/2011 at 9:37 pm

Beautiful hair <3

Her body is smoking! @ 03/03/2011 at 12:14 am

Man I hope Ryan is hittin’ that. What a bod!

^^^ True That! @ 03/03/2011 at 12:16 am

She blows Reese’s dried up crotch out of the water.