George Clooney & Ryan Gosling: 'Ides of March' Miami Men

George Clooney & Ryan Gosling: 'Ides of March' Miami Men

George Clooney and Ryan Gosling continue to work on their new movie, Ides of March, on Tuesday (March 1) in Oxford, Ohio.

The two shot some scenes on the Miami University of Ohio campus.

The day before, Ryan and co-star Evan Rachel Wood got the chance to get up and close with some animals at the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden.

Ryan also reportedly spent some one on one time with Olivia Wilde at a local aquarium, where they were spotted holding hands.

george clooney ryan gosling ides filming 01
george clooney ryan gosling ides filming 02
george clooney ryan gosling ides filming 03
george clooney ryan gosling ides filming 04
george clooney ryan gosling ides filming 05
george clooney ryan gosling ides filming 06
george clooney ryan gosling ides filming 07
george clooney ryan gosling ides filming 08
george clooney ryan gosling ides filming 09

Charley Gallay/Getty

george is so handsome…and ryan is fugly as hell

Clooney looks like crap for his age.

George is a saggy old f@rt. Ryan is a butterface, look at that long horse face, crooked eyes, thin lips and surgically narrowed nose. I get it, theyre trying to drum up interest in their movie, but enough with the fricken photo ops!!

sierra tuscan @ 03/02/2011 at 1:00 pm

So why would George Hire Ben Affleck to direct a movie when he does it by himself… Really now.. Give up on that one… As for the
Two People only pix really Ryan and George…!!!

where is horse-face?
the uglyt ranny cokewoh.re says to all major italian gossip papares and sites that GC loves her so much, they went to restaurant with GC’s parents, she lives in Hollywood with GC, ecc.ecc
and now where is Elisacessa Cagnalis?

silverscreen @ 03/02/2011 at 1:21 pm

Cute guys! I love me some George. It’s great to see him looking so happy :-)

Anonymous @ 03/02/2011 at 1:25 pm

@*****, Elisacessa lied, again.

I’m happy for George that he is free and clearly very happy.

George is looking amazing, he is obviously very happy!

I’m off Ryan now. I can’t get on board with a guy whose idea of dating is amusement parks and zoos. Kind weird.

What I’m curious about, if George and Elisabetta really had dinner the other night with his parents, why are there no pictures? Did the paparazzi take the night off from following her? If they did, they sure missed out on a good opportunity to prove everyone wrong about them not seeing each other.

@Susan: if GC and Horse-face really had dinner there would be a lot of picture!!! Elisabrutta always calls paparazzi!!!

OMG!!! George really fills his jeans O_O

:-P

Licentious Lipstick Leslie @ 03/02/2011 at 6:14 pm

Clooney must be very hyperactive. Such an energetic guy.
I heard he sleeps 4 hours per night, and then he’s working 12-14 hour days. How does he multi-task? Directing/ acting/ playing with his cell phone all day… Jeez!

@Licentious Lipstick Leslie: I wouldn’t call it “playing” with his cell phone. He’s a workaholic. And as the son of a newsman, he’s probably always checking on world current affairs.

George is a very handsome man. He gets better with age. He looks very happy, and personally I would like to see him stay that way.

PANDORA'S BOX @ 03/07/2011 at 11:40 am

Re: Did someone lose a bet or something?

by Clouddancer19762 8 hours ago (Mon Mar 7 2011 00:02:40)

Ignore this User | Report Abuse

*stops giggling long enough to enter the fray, hand up* If it pleases the court, I had a bet on them, and I won BIG TIME ages ago. It was an interoffice bet, multi state, and when I say big, it was big. Am I proud of it, ABSOLUTELY! *snicker* Its not like this is the first or last time Clooney will adte someone old enough to be his daughter and help her with her career as a thank you, but it has been, by far the most intertaining.

If someone is having problems with their telephones (land lines or cells) may I suggest you pay your bill on time and contact your appropriate company and stop drinking the cool aide its not looking real good for you.

I find this endlessly fasinating. I know I should feel pity for those who cant or wonr accept that this aging playboy likes dating sex workers and isnt perfect, but I cant. The facts seem to speak for themselves, they are together, have been for almost what, two years, the longest since Celine, in straight time. Lisa was in there, but I cant be sure how long cause they went off and on.

Until George Clooney says its over, its not over. People dont have to spend all of their time together to still be together, Its call deadlines, work and obligations. sometimes its just called marriage.

Note to self: call EC people and remind them to send the check, then call GC people and remind them to direct deposit. dont want to mix those two puppies up and start a fight over who gets better press.u

Anyway you may return to your iunyananfgehterrtoome ose

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction…

friendofclooney @ 03/09/2011 at 2:47 am

George looks positively glowing and this may turn out to be his best movie yet. I can’t wait to see the finished product, since I am a big political and current events buff. Keep up the good work buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sincerely proud of you and love you, George Clooney!!!!!!!!!!!!!

friendofclooney @ 03/09/2011 at 2:47 am