Kim Kardashian: 'Jam (Turn It Up)' - FIRST LISTEN

Kim Kardashian: 'Jam (Turn It Up)' - FIRST LISTEN

Check out Kim Kardashian‘s new song, “Jam (Turn It Up)”!

The 30-year-old TV personality debuted the song this morning with big sister Kourtney on Ryan Seacrest‘s radio show.

“OMG about to debut my new song JAM on @RyanSeacrest! The song will go up on itunes,proceeds going to St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital,” Kim tweeted this morning, adding, “I’m so nervous!”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Kim Kardashian’s new song, “Jam”?

Kim Kardashian – ‘Jam (Turn It Up)’

Getty

Keep your day job Kim..
Oh wait.. Does she even have a day job?

oh no…that’s..that’s just not any good

uglynatalie @ 03/02/2011 at 12:16 pm

***puke***

deejaybaps @ 03/02/2011 at 12:16 pm

HORRIBLE TOTAL CRAP WASTE OF TIME! i dont care that its for charity dont do music if you cant sing & dont take it seriously, she couldve raise money for cancer some other way!

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 03/02/2011 at 12:16 pm

…I’m laughing and i haven’t even listened yet. .

Hahahaahahahaa what this hahahahahaa very cheap ahahahahaaa

This is terrible

i love her as model and fashion icon but as singer is BAD! this is so AUTO-TUNE .. dont like it !

hot freaking mess…. this song is complete diasater. fail. i’d be embarrassed to release that.

I don’t even have to listen to it to know that it is autotuned to death.

Her hair canteen and eroded ahahahahahaha

sounds like a good song..but she’s proved that ANYONE can sing….this song has too much autotune and plus…her voice sounds very monotone..

Why is she singin’?

Someone punch her in the face. She is just so hideous.

Oh please, there are plenty of techno type dance songs out there worse than this. It’s catchy, for a good cause, I can live with it.

@kelly: Fashion icon? Hahahaha. She is certainly no Audrey Hepburn. Or Chloe Sevigny. Or Jean Seberg.

Oh please, there are plenty of techno type dance songs out there worse than this one. It’s catchy, for a good cause, I can live with it.

OMG….this is WITH auto tune????? Time for her back to hit the mattress again if you want to see her talent.

worst song ever. maybe her other careers are a better choice for her…. umm but only thing is she has no career. i would rather listen to lil wayne sing countrty

Let me get this straight, Kanye was bother by Taylor Swift winning an award yet according to Kim he encourage this talentless Fameho to record a song….That’s why I don’t like Kanye.. and this song sucks..

SaturnBlue @ 03/02/2011 at 12:36 pm

Ummm well all I can say is that this was not a good move for her, her voice is very very very very and I mean VERY Flat and boring~Auto tune so much of it~~there is no energy~dude if your gonna try to do a club dance song~~at leas try to have energy behind the voice but Kims voice no energy at all flat and bland~~disappointed~

kim stick to what you know how to do and that is selling yourself.please dont sing.

OMG! she is a joke! she is gorgeous and everything but this is the worst thing i have ever heard…her voice is so annoying!

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, I am officially embarrassed for her. Like someone said upthread, she should stick to what she does best….. selling herself.

Thank goodness Kim isn’t going to profit off of this. She should just write out a check to St. Jude’s & save everyone’s ears & time. Who wrote this terrible song (if you can call it that?? )

Gotta give her credit for trying though! Song is missing something – needs a little more work for the both of them. Lesson, coaching wouldn’t hurt. It’s not easy to step out of your comfort-zone but that’s what it seems she’s doing to attract more projects and public relations. Soon, that’s going to run out. Good luck to her though!

her star is officialy on the way down…what was she thinking?

I really wish she would GO AWAY

It sucks but Britney Spears has made a career and her voice is worse than Kim’s.

bleedingfromtheears @ 03/02/2011 at 1:02 pm

TOE jam (turn it off!)

it’s the same formulaic crap perpetuated by the media-conglomerates in place of what we used to call music.

Pure shxt with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

*shrugs* better than that leighton meester song you posted.

omg this is so horrible , what was the dream and her thinking , they could of been at least more creative with it,but i dont know how creative you can be with someone who has no real talents besides being good on her 2 knees! ! ! ! !

There must be a better way to raise money for a charity than making people’s ears bleed.

Blueberry @ 03/02/2011 at 1:10 pm

She may be a beautiful woman and maybe even talented in something, but definitely not in music. It was really VERY BAD. Even auto tune doesn’t help))

@pabble I AGREE WITH YOU!

i think my ears are bleeding…

horrible. im sorry

OMG….seriously? All she does is talk the words!! She should be content with all the money she already has……instead of trying to be something she SO IS NOT!
U are not a singer KIM……….sorry.

OMG…seriously??? All she does is talk the words…..that isn’t singing!!! She needs to be content with all the jobs she already has……instead of trying to be something she SO IS NOT!!!!
Kim…..u are NOT a singer!!! Clearly.

GuerillianUnion @ 03/02/2011 at 1:36 pm

Hot Garbage Casserole

I saw her on Wendy. She said this is a song for fun and that she isnt going to make an album or anything. Don;t we all like to sing even if we aren’t talented?

One word says it all. AUTOTUNED TO THE MAX. This song is Terrible with a capital T. If I had to choose between Kim Kardashian and Britney Spears autotune mess of a sound, the winner would be Britney Trailer Park Trash Spears but I would only take the download for free and then delete it.

Its hilarious that she keeps mentioning that she never sang meaning she CANT!! Kanye West is a pathetic loser who waste energy on making KIM sound terrible. Its annoying song and she is not even singing this constitutes whispering in the car to a song on the radio. Willow Smith would have been a step up had this song gone to her. WHy does she thinks its necessary to step out of ones comfort zone and that singing a song is the way to do so no kim you want more fame and attention. Even Ryan doesnt say wow you are good he seems like he is not sure about how to pretend enthusiasm with sounding too fake so he say it makes him want to get up and go somewhere, to the bathroom to vomit because he created a virus and he now sees that it is ruining us all!! I would have no problem with her if she modeled and thats all but stop just stop

I’d rather listen to heidi montag!

To call it terrible would be incredibly offensive to all the terrible songs out there. Stick to making sex tapes Kim.

Oh dear God. This is so ridiculously and hilariously awful. Then again, it’s Kim Kardashian, what else would be expect? She and her family will do ANYTHING for attention and/or money except sex tapes, oh wait…

Oh, and the whole charity connection is like a preemptive strike. They know the single is bloody awful but figure people can’t attack it too much if the proceeds are going to a worthy cause. Unfortunately, for them there are people like me who have no problem saying she should never sing even if you are doing it for a worthy cause.

Maral Suakjian @ 03/02/2011 at 1:46 pm

It’s for a great cause. If someone can use their popularity for a fundraiser, why not?

WTF!!! I WANT TO STICK A PEN IN MY EARS! JESUS!

Is this a joke?

…..this has to be some kind of joke? Please, i can’t with this….

Ugh that was awful, couldn’t make it through the whole thing.

She said that this was something she had never done before so i don’t think people should attack her, BUT i have to say that she sounds like a duck :/

Her and hedi montag should do a song together. maybe then it’ll sound a little bit better. the song is just so good… not!!!!!!

haha what do you guys expect from a P O R N star??? lol

for Christ sake, wtf is that??? it sounds like drunk girl who just bought an auto-tune device…oops, i think it’s just that! …it should call TURN IT OFF instead!! LOL

@Terv:

Leighton meester has an actual beautiful i think u cant hear… havent u seen country song? jeez comparing a talent to kim.. please

@mickey:

That is exactly what I was thinking. Up until now, Kim never said anything about charity…..as usual me, me me me, doing something else, being out of my confort zone, for fun, blah blah…. me me me ..the same crap! The song is a NONSENSE!!! It’s a dance club still boring as hell, zero energy, flat beyong repair. And you know what, that reflect exatly how Kim is boring, zero spontaneity, not breaking a sweat afraid of not being picture perfect and cute all the time. Do you guys remember her on DWTS..dreadful! and listenning to her song brought back the same feeling I had when i see her on DWTS.

I CAN’T BELIEVE THAT SHE RELEASED THIS SONG ON REGGIE BUSH’S BIRTHDAY! TO DAY HE TURNED 26TH…THIS CHICK IS CRAZY AND BITTER…

Turn it OFF DJ please!

Um, NOOOO! Just stop it! My ears cannot take anymore bad music!!! What is the music world coming to?!?! Prince was right in telling her to get off the stage at MSG on Feb. 7th (though he was joking). But there is nothing but truth in Prince’s statement when he said “Only in America can you become famouse for doing absolutely nothing!” I agree! :0)

lol at Ryan’s fake reaction xD “that was… FUN.”

sindyisdatchu @ 03/02/2011 at 3:28 pm

lol

Can she do anything? Besides getting “boned”. (Her words). Art takes hard work Kim. You cannot buy it like you do rubbers or anal lube.

Hmm. I thought it would be worse, but its still not good. In all seriousness her voice sounds nasally….it sounds bad. She said she had a cute voice but I almost couldn’t finish it bc her voice was so annoying. Kinda reminded me of a bee flying around my head….buzzz buzzzz buzzzz. *Shivers* UGH

i dont think its bad….just sounds like its not done properly…like a very poor produced record….and the dream produced it…so it’s kinda weird why the music and **** wouldnt be better!!
BUT…Kims not stupid…she’s just doing it for fun….putting her name out there even more….and it’s for charity….she knows she’s not wow….so fair play to her!!

Her Old Navy song was good. There is absolutely no energy in this song at all. This beat unfortunately I could make. And I’ve only taken 2 years of a music tech class. She’s a nice person though, stick to your comforts Kim. For the love of GOD, please just stick to your comforts.

very flat…no life and no energy put on the lyrics…she does not mean (probably do not understand them?) them….

-____________-

she sucks so muchh at singing come on dude why are you eveing famous all the damn surgeries arent getting you anywere…

She knows she will be laughed at that’s why she’s nervous.
She should stick to being ”banged” haha that’s her only talent.
Cute little voice? My a$$
I hope it will make alot of money just for the children hospital..
She made a huge huge fool of herself.. I bet Reggie is laughing is A$$ of right now!
And talking about Kanye, he’s so immature saying Kim can sing ( because he banged her, so did THE DREAM )
Otherwhise they wouldn’t ”help” her.. maybe just maybe she gave them a ******** and a lot of money? maybe all?

This is, of course, an uneventful song, like one would have expected it to be. Like many people I like looking at her and enjoy her fashion sense but this is boring, just like the other two housewives’ songs, it just sounds like the song of a person who will never do it again, who doesn’t really give a damn about music. Sorry.

She sounds really flat or something…. Yeah Kim just keep doing what you’re doing, whatever that is.

Wow, it surprises me to say Paris Hilton is even better than this. Sorry Kim, but you can’t sing, keep your job of being…an actor..wait no…you’re just a reality “star.”

wish you were here @ 03/02/2011 at 6:03 pm

lol she sound worst then vanessa hudgens …

just goes to show you dont actully need to no how to sing to make a record . worse sound in the world kim dont ever sing again please! soo fake sounding . what a joke

just goes to show you dont actully need talent to make a cd . worse song i have ever heard ever this is such a joke

Is this the one with Ryan Seacrest’s little peanut head up her huge as s where he tells her how super great it is?! Barf! Two completely overpaid fools! As for this song I wanna say “awful” in 20 different languages. Although I can tell it’s gonna be a hit with the guidos with that cheap techno beat. Complete garbage!

UGH! I haven’t even heard it and want to throw up already.
Seriously, can’t she just spend HER money with charity? She has to make us buy her song so the CRH can receive the money? Why can’t she she spend at least a couple of 0′s of her own account? If she really cared about donating the money, she’d do it with her own.

oh my ears! That is just awful!! She should stick to her day job (which is??)

She Stinks! @ 03/02/2011 at 6:46 pm

I’m not sure who is worse – her or JHO. They are both fat a$$ed HO’s with no talent, and do guys to get ahead. Two pigs!

hahahaha! WTF…. Sucks!

Khloe and Lamar fragrances, Kim Kardashian songs. ENOUGH PEOPLE

lovelydee @ 03/02/2011 at 7:40 pm

No, No, Noooooo

Wheres the video? I would watch it with the sound off… The song is absolutely terrible!!!!!!! What were you thinking!? The producer and/or whoever came up with the idea should be slapped, then fired!

HA! I’m in a mood to have a peanut butter and JAM on some bread. Thanks Kim!

this is horrible

she shouldn’t sing but i love you Kim

beyond extra ordinary bad!!!!!!!!!

Nikki Adams @ 03/02/2011 at 8:03 pm

I love Kim–She can do no wrong!

I will NOT listen to that song. I just wanted to comment on the ridiculousness of the contouring and photoshopping in that picture. She has such hatred for her nose. How slim does she want it to look? And how stupid are people supposed to be to believe she looks like that?

COME ON PEOPLE! SHE CANT SING! HER VOICE IS EXTREMELY AUTOTUNED AND SHE HAS NO ENERGY! SHE IS DEFINITELY A REALLY GOOD FASHION ICON AND ETC BUT SINGING…STICK TO..WHETEVER SHE DOES!
BUT I SUPPORT KIM K!

Wow, she makes PARIS HILTON look GOOD! Sorry, but this is not good at all. I love Kim Kardashian, but this is really bad.

Is this even post worthy? Calling this actual music? She just likes to be versatile and it’s gonna hit her 3 times back. Or at least, that is what I hope for.

AllyPadalecki @ 03/02/2011 at 8:31 pm

I think she’s a good model and shes beautiful, but she needs to stick with that, she also has an okay voice, but dont rely on music Kim! And who ever makes fun of her for this, I would like to see all of you record this exact song and sound like this and have Ryan Secrest say how amazing it you are at singing. Stfu. Quit being jerks. Good for you Kim!

really, i love u kim, but i think u should stay being beautiful as a model and fashion icon. Its a constructive critic, the song is weird. It seems it istn u totally. Sorry xoxo

stophaten @ 03/02/2011 at 8:35 pm

who told her she could sing I almost got sick listening to this crap. I guess she thought that if Paris Hilton can do it she could too. Let’s all pray!

Uh.. Hmm… eh, Mm… *sigh* well, uh…. I… Hmmm…. nuh… I think Kim should not sing at all. She is nasally and very flat and BORRRRRIIING…. but the money she makes from this is going to a good cause??? eh??

The worst piece of sh*t I’ve ever heard. And I have listened to Posh Spice’s solo album.

Ironic as she sings turn it up when I want to turn it down.

Mouahahahahahahah!!!! @ 03/02/2011 at 9:00 pm

So I just visited Kim blog to see people reactions on this masterpiece…and besides the usual suckers..oops fans, I was laughing my ass off when someone posing as Kim wrote this gem

“… addition I had to involve a charity so that the negativity and backlash I would get for doing music (an art which I clearly am not suited for) would be balanced out by the positivity and harmlessness of donating to a charity. I did that so that people could feel guilty about saying its a bad song when in reality its just a bad song. Involving a charity makes me look better and takes away all the negativity that my horrible singing, and invasion into the music industry will attract. There are plenty more talented people out there. Even Ryan Leslie who’s a real producer won’t get as much attention for his songs. Not because I’m more talented but because I have more money and more fame and you fans will literally follow me off the end of a cliff. I bet I could convince all of you to jump off a cliff with me. Literally thats how brainwashed and disturbed you people are here. Because I’m famous, with money and beauty and have everything you want, you will deny this is me and you will even follow me off a cliff if it came to it. Sheep Sheep Sheep. All of you….”

So true, so true!!!!

The only thing Kim is good at is pretending she is virtuous. Oh and, yes, sucking Ray J’s weeny. How could any of us forget “that”? And she is seriously being considered for a real, honest-to-god movie? GROSS.

Don’t blame Kim Kardashian, Blame that little homo Ryan Seacrest who makes stars out of these filthy disgusting human beings.

LOVINRICB @ 03/02/2011 at 9:36 pm

Oh Dear Jesus!! Oh Lord Have Mercy!!! O_O ……. O_O >>>>> Oh BeJesus!!! Kim done lost her record havin mind.

LOVINRICB @ 03/02/2011 at 9:40 pm

@Mouahahahahahahah!!!!:

BWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I’d say she’s far better at taking her clothes off…just sayin’

It was awful and I couldn’t listen to all of it.

She needs to stick with her TV show and she has her Perfume. How much more does she need. This was probably her Mom’s idea to sing.

Total rubbish just like all of the [mess that is on the radio along withBritney and Keshas songs.

dsadfasdfesefsdfsadfasdafsdfse @ 03/02/2011 at 10:37 pm

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
just… no….

Almost qualifies as karaoke. FLAT.

Embarrassing. Just wow. And we thought autotune could fix everything. I’m actually amazed someone made this. My 10 year old niece makes better music on the computer.

makes for a good laugh

makes for a good laugh

The beet is not bad, but her voice sucks, she sounds like someone singing Karaoke.

boreddkidd @ 03/03/2011 at 1:14 am

like the show but god she annoys me ! she thinks shes king **** ! just cause you’re famous -how is she famous anyway ?- doesnt mean you can get away with tastless crap like that !

The beet is not bad, but her voice sucks, she sounds like someone trying to sing Karaoke. It would be better with someone else signing this song.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

man i can’t wait for eminem to mention/rhyme her up in one of his beats!!

I hate listening to her talking because of her fake annoying voice, & now she’s singing…. B&^%* enough is enough!!!.. JEEZ!!!!!!!!

she is looking gorgeous, i love kim.

You’re beautiful Kim but please just keep it on the line. Just do what you supposed to do,for example your show on national television. Don’t break the quality of American and Hollywood music industries. Love you Kim Kardashian (think about it) :-)

sounds like a frog getting fingerbanged

OOOOOOMYYYYYYGOOOOODDDDD! This is not good at all! She sing with her nose not with her vocal cords for sure!! i know one thing for sure I WONT JAM with her lolllll! I dont understand why celebrity make such stupid moves! Come on my grandma sing better then her. Sorry but this song is CRAP and I wont ever buy her CD for sure unless I get mentaly sick and I don’t realise what I am buying loll!

NOT ENOUGH AUTO TUNE. SHE STILL SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! MY EARS ARE BLEEEDING

Genevieve @ 03/03/2011 at 4:33 am

I don’t know which is worse, this or her sex-tape. Trash.

It’s just sad how she tries so hard to be a role model to young girls, but you have to wonder what makes her a role model? Girls who admire her will simply strive for the limelight and have high hopes to to be famous due to a plumped up derriere and a heavily MAC-ed/Botox-ed face.

Where are the REAL role models?! While Kim makes her rounds in every baller’s bed, women like Angelina are traveling to Libya, using their powers of fame and fortune for good. Now THAT is a woman girls can admire. Maybe she stole Brad from Aniston, maybe she didn’t, but her heart and mindset is in the right place. Kim, you’re 30…time to grow up look in the mirror and realize there are bigger and more important issues in the world than your ass.

my 2 cents @ 03/03/2011 at 6:22 am

i almost fell asleep while listening…her “music” is competiting with Paris Hilton’s “music”, i am telling you! I bet her sextape is better than this crap. Why don’t she just sit down, find a regular job and not bother us??? Look at you sister Kourtney – have a baby and raise it!

Yeah, this is not good at all. If there was no way of me seeing who this is, I would have never guess. Her voice is too flat and monotone. It’s awful. I applaud her for donating proceeds to a good charity, but it could have been done another way. Singing is the last thing she should have ever done.

Paris Hilton did a better job with Stars are Blind ! Kim it’s okay for you to explore things ;-) But it’s not your thing so stop it and go back to being a ‘ buisseness woman / Reality Tv star / Socialite / Fashion Designer / Model / Actress / whatever but do not sing . When i’m watching KWTK , i’m like her voice is so annoying when she talk .. and now she sings ! LMAFO

TURN IT OFF….What a bunch of crap!!!

Like Prince said, GET OFF THE STAGE !! This girl is so useless…

my ears are bleeding! wow who would let her in a recording studio with a voice like that? are they trying to embarrass her?! what the hell is with those lyrics?!! ahh….

Seriously i read comments and you’re all haters , come on the dream offered her to record a song ! Even if i had a crappy voice , i’d do it ! It’s just fun !

no. just no. epic fail.

Is this a joke? Like for a show or something… I don’t think I have laughed this much in a while.

sheesh! she’s 30 isn’t she? she sounds like a teeny bopper. I would rather hear auto-tune the news.
What is wrong with these people who think they have talent. All she has going for her is her looks and if she has any more surgery done, she can kiss that gravy train goodbye. She should capitalize on that and leave singing to people who actually can carry a tune.

she should have copied Madonna

WOW! I had the misfortune of having to listen to about 60 seconds of this and think it sounded horrible! I will have to try to listen to the whole song… but… wow did it sound bad!

@Genevieve: no there aren’t… Go Kim K…

Roman Monroe @ 03/03/2011 at 2:32 pm

THIS IS CRAP….i cant believe this is out there. This is an embarrassment for all the true artist and the music industry. The St. Judes donation is just a hook to get people to buy her single. Your better off donating the complete 99 cents to Saint judes and not only a portion of it. THIS IS RIDICULOUS! I cant even believe the media is giving such a crappy song so much attention. Dissapointment.

Nick Naylor @ 03/03/2011 at 2:37 pm

I remember seeing her iTunes playlist thinking “Her music taste sucks!” This “music” confirms her influence. The only people who listen to this sh-t are the same philistines who didn’t know who Arcade Fire was until they won their Grammy.

Okay, my apologies, I should have read the post…Ryan Seacrest debued the song….and the proceeds will go to a St. Jude charity…but, I’m sorry….I couldn’t bare the song…is that what America listens to now a days….oooh, am I aging myself…c’mon Ms. KK….I’m not liking that song, and it could be a tragedy for the St. Jude patients to hear such monomusimanic noise. I’m glad it’s for a charity her patrons will have to pay for….hope she’ll generate some funds for St. Jude…although I’d rather make a personal donation, and not through her effort.

Jonathan Dixon @ 03/03/2011 at 4:57 pm

I love you Kim…But are you Kidding me?????

@Maysbury: why does she have to be like them?? why cant she just be her own person……

The St. Jude donation is just a ploy to get more people to buy the iTune. Ryan Seacrest is a sharp business guy — he’s gotta realize this is pure, unadulterated CRAP!! He probably suggested to tag it to a charity, and supposedly only a “portion” of the proceeds are going to St. Jude’s. This aging wombat made millions — she can’t donate the entire proceeds!!! She is despicable, greedy and talentless.

Hope she gets knocked up by that dopey Neanderthal Nets player she’s ********.

@Alaia: Oh come on she is not ugly…..It’s just her voice, poor kim, people lied 2 her and now she is going 2 be the butt of all joke’s. I feel bad for her :(

sorry Kim, I am sooooo sooooo sooooo sorry. wish I could say I liked it. :(

OMG what is this??? why is she doing this??? kim please stop singing!!! right now

Australia says NO!!

Omg this is ****!!!:o:o sorry Kim just don’t you ever sing again!! please it suck’s!!:s:s

Samantha Blanco @ 03/04/2011 at 4:15 pm

wow… this really sucks.. she should just stop, she can’t even sing. it sounds like a 5 year old girl.

Samantha Blanco @ 03/04/2011 at 4:15 pm

ICANSINGBETTERTHANTHIS @ 03/04/2011 at 5:43 pm

She really doesn’t know how to sing.
Isn’t she embarrassed to release this? She’s probably surrounded by a troupe of sycophants who are too afraid to tell her that SHE CAN’T SING.

Wow, this is BAD!

LOL at Ryan saying “That was fun!” Even he couldn’t tell her that it was any good!

ICANSINGBETTERTHANTHIS @ 03/04/2011 at 5:54 pm

MAKE IT STOP!!

itsRINAbitches!! @ 03/04/2011 at 7:19 pm

LMAO, YOU WOULD THINK AS MUCH ATTENTION AS YOU (((ALL))) PAYED TO READING THIS ARTICLE & LISTENING TO HER SONG, THAT SHE DIDN’T EVEN TAKE THIS WHOLE RECORDING SERIOUSLY- THEREFORE YOU WOULD ALSO KNOW THAT IT WAS JUST FOR <<>> THERE IS *NO* ALBUM COMING OUT. BUT MOST “HATERS” LIKE TO PLAY IGNORANT, BTW IM SURE YOU ALREADY KNEW THIS BECAUSE YOU MOST LIKEY READ IT FROM HER WEBSITE ITSELF…KIM K FANS ON THE UNDER FOR REAL!!! LOL, BOY I TELL YOU, U HATERS AINT SHITTTTTT, GO KIMMIE!!!

All I can say is: “Don’t quite your day job…” Even PARIS sounded better O_o. THIS is what I call a dance track: http://youtu.be/nHtyron2V9I

PeterGriffin @ 03/04/2011 at 11:26 pm

Hmm…someone hand me my thinking grenades…

LAME, LAME, LAME!!!!

kim stick to being pretty and poseing naked stuff your good at not singing yuck sorry just being honest

wow…. thats horrible…

kimfan101 @ 03/08/2011 at 1:17 pm

i love her she is sooo good u guys are all just haters kim is amazing and she should be heard everywhere and she continue with this for as long as she lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whoooooooooooooooooo GO KIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kimfan101 @ 03/08/2011 at 1:20 pm

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop she needs to make an album quick paris hilton is the one u guys should be criticise about her singing

OMG WHAT A HORRIBLY CHEAP SOUNDING SONG! GUESS MUSIC/SINGING ISN’T ONE OF HER TALENTS… I was personally embarrassed as I listened to the song when my husband walked in and made fun of me! Hahaha. Bad song

Shes amazing but her singinng it terrible<3

Kim, oh dear….it was horrible. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should. It sounded like she was singing while plugging her nose and the lyrics, oh God the lyrics…we get it, you want the dj to play your jam-LOLOL! It kind of reminded me of another starlet who wanted to become a singer a few years back cough, cough…Paris Hilton. Stick to reality tv sweetie and leave the singing alone, it’s not your thing!!!

The only way i can describe this is she is a good singer, but this is not the right song for her. The song was about a Jam and turn it up, she should be more upbeat in the song. Her tone of voice sounded like she should be singing a slow song. And they actually showed her recording the song on her show, so it is not autotuned. That is just how she sings.

bwahahahahah!!!! it sounds like shes bored when she’s “singing” omg this is terrible hahaha i cant stop laughing!! how embarrassing!!!! no wonder she was nervous! hahahahaha!!!!! what a douche!

It’s sad that all you people do is hate. Hell she isn’t trying to impress anybody. The Dream reached out to her to do the song, I have the song on repeat and it’s a good song. People are a trip real talk. Let’s see if you can do better!