Kim Kardashian: 'Jam (Turn It Up)' - FIRST LISTEN

Kim Kardashian: 'Jam (Turn It Up)' - FIRST LISTEN

Check out Kim Kardashian‘s new song, “Jam (Turn It Up)”!

The 30-year-old TV personality debuted the song this morning with big sister Kourtney on Ryan Seacrest‘s radio show.

“OMG about to debut my new song JAM on @RyanSeacrest! The song will go up on itunes,proceeds going to St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital,” Kim tweeted this morning, adding, “I’m so nervous!”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Kim Kardashian’s new song, “Jam”?

Kim Kardashian – ‘Jam (Turn It Up)’

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 » Show All
AllyPadalecki @ 03/02/2011 at 8:31 pm

I think she’s a good model and shes beautiful, but she needs to stick with that, she also has an okay voice, but dont rely on music Kim! And who ever makes fun of her for this, I would like to see all of you record this exact song and sound like this and have Ryan Secrest say how amazing it you are at singing. Stfu. Quit being jerks. Good for you Kim!

really, i love u kim, but i think u should stay being beautiful as a model and fashion icon. Its a constructive critic, the song is weird. It seems it istn u totally. Sorry xoxo

stophaten @ 03/02/2011 at 8:35 pm

who told her she could sing I almost got sick listening to this crap. I guess she thought that if Paris Hilton can do it she could too. Let’s all pray!

Uh.. Hmm… eh, Mm… *sigh* well, uh…. I… Hmmm…. nuh… I think Kim should not sing at all. She is nasally and very flat and BORRRRRIIING…. but the money she makes from this is going to a good cause??? eh??

The worst piece of sh*t I’ve ever heard. And I have listened to Posh Spice’s solo album.

Ironic as she sings turn it up when I want to turn it down.

Mouahahahahahahah!!!! @ 03/02/2011 at 9:00 pm

So I just visited Kim blog to see people reactions on this masterpiece…and besides the usual suckers..oops fans, I was laughing my ass off when someone posing as Kim wrote this gem

“… addition I had to involve a charity so that the negativity and backlash I would get for doing music (an art which I clearly am not suited for) would be balanced out by the positivity and harmlessness of donating to a charity. I did that so that people could feel guilty about saying its a bad song when in reality its just a bad song. Involving a charity makes me look better and takes away all the negativity that my horrible singing, and invasion into the music industry will attract. There are plenty more talented people out there. Even Ryan Leslie who’s a real producer won’t get as much attention for his songs. Not because I’m more talented but because I have more money and more fame and you fans will literally follow me off the end of a cliff. I bet I could convince all of you to jump off a cliff with me. Literally thats how brainwashed and disturbed you people are here. Because I’m famous, with money and beauty and have everything you want, you will deny this is me and you will even follow me off a cliff if it came to it. Sheep Sheep Sheep. All of you….”

So true, so true!!!!

The only thing Kim is good at is pretending she is virtuous. Oh and, yes, sucking Ray J’s weeny. How could any of us forget “that”? And she is seriously being considered for a real, honest-to-god movie? GROSS.

Don’t blame Kim Kardashian, Blame that little homo Ryan Seacrest who makes stars out of these filthy disgusting human beings.

LOVINRICB @ 03/02/2011 at 9:36 pm

Oh Dear Jesus!! Oh Lord Have Mercy!!! O_O ……. O_O >>>>> Oh BeJesus!!! Kim done lost her record havin mind.

LOVINRICB @ 03/02/2011 at 9:40 pm

@Mouahahahahahahah!!!!:

BWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I’d say she’s far better at taking her clothes off…just sayin’

It was awful and I couldn’t listen to all of it.

She needs to stick with her TV show and she has her Perfume. How much more does she need. This was probably her Mom’s idea to sing.

Total rubbish just like all of the [mess that is on the radio along withBritney and Keshas songs.

dsadfasdfesefsdfsadfasdafsdfse @ 03/02/2011 at 10:37 pm

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
just… no….

Almost qualifies as karaoke. FLAT.

Embarrassing. Just wow. And we thought autotune could fix everything. I’m actually amazed someone made this. My 10 year old niece makes better music on the computer.

makes for a good laugh

makes for a good laugh

The beet is not bad, but her voice sucks, she sounds like someone singing Karaoke.

boreddkidd @ 03/03/2011 at 1:14 am

like the show but god she annoys me ! she thinks shes king **** ! just cause you’re famous -how is she famous anyway ?- doesnt mean you can get away with tastless crap like that !

The beet is not bad, but her voice sucks, she sounds like someone trying to sing Karaoke. It would be better with someone else signing this song.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

man i can’t wait for eminem to mention/rhyme her up in one of his beats!!

I hate listening to her talking because of her fake annoying voice, & now she’s singing…. B&^%* enough is enough!!!.. JEEZ!!!!!!!!

she is looking gorgeous, i love kim.

You’re beautiful Kim but please just keep it on the line. Just do what you supposed to do,for example your show on national television. Don’t break the quality of American and Hollywood music industries. Love you Kim Kardashian (think about it) :-)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 » Show All