Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Kim Kardashian: 'Jam (Turn It Up)' - FIRST LISTEN

Kim Kardashian: 'Jam (Turn It Up)' - FIRST LISTEN

Check out Kim Kardashian‘s new song, “Jam (Turn It Up)”!

The 30-year-old TV personality debuted the song this morning with big sister Kourtney on Ryan Seacrest‘s radio show.

“OMG about to debut my new song JAM on @RyanSeacrest! The song will go up on itunes,proceeds going to St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital,” Kim tweeted this morning, adding, “I’m so nervous!”

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Kim Kardashian’s new song, “Jam”?

Kim Kardashian – ‘Jam (Turn It Up)’

John Parra/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] Show All

@Alaia: Oh come on she is not ugly…..It’s just her voice, poor kim, people lied 2 her and now she is going 2 be the butt of all joke’s. I feel bad for her :(

sorry Kim, I am sooooo sooooo sooooo sorry. wish I could say I liked it. :(

OMG what is this??? why is she doing this??? kim please stop singing!!! right now

Australia says NO!!

Omg this is ****!!!:o:o sorry Kim just don’t you ever sing again!! please it suck’s!!:s:s

Samantha Blanco @ 03/04/2011 at 4:15 pm

wow… this really sucks.. she should just stop, she can’t even sing. it sounds like a 5 year old girl.

Samantha Blanco @ 03/04/2011 at 4:15 pm

ICANSINGBETTERTHANTHIS @ 03/04/2011 at 5:43 pm

She really doesn’t know how to sing.
Isn’t she embarrassed to release this? She’s probably surrounded by a troupe of sycophants who are too afraid to tell her that SHE CAN’T SING.

Wow, this is BAD!

LOL at Ryan saying “That was fun!” Even he couldn’t tell her that it was any good!

ICANSINGBETTERTHANTHIS @ 03/04/2011 at 5:54 pm

MAKE IT STOP!!

itsRINAbitches!! @ 03/04/2011 at 7:19 pm

LMAO, YOU WOULD THINK AS MUCH ATTENTION AS YOU (((ALL))) PAYED TO READING THIS ARTICLE & LISTENING TO HER SONG, THAT SHE DIDN’T EVEN TAKE THIS WHOLE RECORDING SERIOUSLY- THEREFORE YOU WOULD ALSO KNOW THAT IT WAS JUST FOR <<>> THERE IS *NO* ALBUM COMING OUT. BUT MOST “HATERS” LIKE TO PLAY IGNORANT, BTW IM SURE YOU ALREADY KNEW THIS BECAUSE YOU MOST LIKEY READ IT FROM HER WEBSITE ITSELF…KIM K FANS ON THE UNDER FOR REAL!!! LOL, BOY I TELL YOU, U HATERS AINT SHITTTTTT, GO KIMMIE!!!

All I can say is: “Don’t quite your day job…” Even PARIS sounded better O_o. THIS is what I call a dance track: http://youtu.be/nHtyron2V9I

PeterGriffin @ 03/04/2011 at 11:26 pm

Hmm…someone hand me my thinking grenades…

LAME, LAME, LAME!!!!

kim stick to being pretty and poseing naked stuff your good at not singing yuck sorry just being honest

wow…. thats horrible…

kimfan101 @ 03/08/2011 at 1:17 pm

i love her she is sooo good u guys are all just haters kim is amazing and she should be heard everywhere and she continue with this for as long as she lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whoooooooooooooooooo GO KIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kimfan101 @ 03/08/2011 at 1:20 pm

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop she needs to make an album quick paris hilton is the one u guys should be criticise about her singing

OMG WHAT A HORRIBLY CHEAP SOUNDING SONG! GUESS MUSIC/SINGING ISN’T ONE OF HER TALENTS… I was personally embarrassed as I listened to the song when my husband walked in and made fun of me! Hahaha. Bad song

Shes amazing but her singinng it terrible<3

Kim, oh dear….it was horrible. Just because you can doesn’t mean you should. It sounded like she was singing while plugging her nose and the lyrics, oh God the lyrics…we get it, you want the dj to play your jam-LOLOL! It kind of reminded me of another starlet who wanted to become a singer a few years back cough, cough…Paris Hilton. Stick to reality tv sweetie and leave the singing alone, it’s not your thing!!!

The only way i can describe this is she is a good singer, but this is not the right song for her. The song was about a Jam and turn it up, she should be more upbeat in the song. Her tone of voice sounded like she should be singing a slow song. And they actually showed her recording the song on her show, so it is not autotuned. That is just how she sings.

bwahahahahah!!!! it sounds like shes bored when she’s “singing” omg this is terrible hahaha i cant stop laughing!! how embarrassing!!!! no wonder she was nervous! hahahahaha!!!!! what a douche!

It’s sad that all you people do is hate. Hell she isn’t trying to impress anybody. The Dream reached out to her to do the song, I have the song on repeat and it’s a good song. People are a trip real talk. Let’s see if you can do better!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] Show All