Snooki: I'm Trying to Build An Empire

Snooki: I'm Trying to Build An Empire

Snooki rides a rocket on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine’s newest issue, on newsstands Friday (March 4).

Here’s what the pint-sized Jersey Shore star had to share:

On watching herself on the show: “If I do something stupid, which is pretty much the whole time, I hate it. I just hate it. Obviously, they’re only going to put the good stuff in, and the good stuff is us drunk, so all I’m seeing is me drunk and falling down.”

On plans for her future: “What I’d like is to turn out like Jessica Simpson, with her whole brand. She makes millions…I’m trying to build an empire, because after this I can’t get a normal job. I mean, how do I go and sit behind a desk?”

On being filmed 24/7: “We can’t have cellphones, TV, radio or the Internet. If the president died, we’d have no idea. There’s no normalcy. It’s just like a prison, with cameras.”

On smushing during the show: “The guys you see me bring home, we’re only cuddling and making out like any other person would do, but we’re on camera and the whole world’s seeing it, and it does look like I’m having sex.”

Photos: Mark Seliger for RollingStone.com
Posted to: Magazine, Snooki

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Why does she actually sound intelligent and like a normal human being

Rolling Stone has gone to the dogs.

Hahahaha like too shor and fat ;-)

I hope that a big, no..huge, no..enormous rolling stone will fall on her (empty) head!

She definitely looks like PORKY PIG! LOL

C'estcibon! @ 03/02/2011 at 4:24 pm

The shortest rocket in history! Ahah
The picture is so funny XD

She is disgusting and fat.

There are so many people that are famous and make lots of money for NO REASON! It makes me sick. Especially in this economy. This girl is disgusting drunk no class bimbo.

she may be dumb but so lovable and honest!

Love Snooki!!! She’s awesome and actually quite intelligent.

And Kudos to her for landing a Rollingstone cover all by herself.

PURE
T
R
A
S
H
!

SabrinaSalerno @ 03/02/2011 at 5:14 pm

I would call Leonardo Da Vinci, Van Gogh, Einstein, Giuseppe Verdi, Goethe, Marie Curie INTELLIGENT, not this strange woman.
Try to think about it.

What happened to Rolling Stone?! Justin Bieber on the cover and now Snooki… please…

Moi je m'appelle Lolita @ 03/02/2011 at 5:19 pm

@SabrinaSalerno: Do you actually think that an American would understand that or even know one of these names? You’re too much faithful! :P
Snooki or Justin Bibier, that’s the only think the can talk about, so leave there in their ignorance!

Wow, stupidest cover ever.

SabrinaSalerno @ 03/02/2011 at 5:24 pm

@Moi je m’appelle Lolita: Come on girl, don’t be nasty! :)

@Moi je m’appelle Lolita: Nice use of the English language there buddy, your grammar is impecable. NOT.

Stupid troll.

Moi je m'appelle Lolita @ 03/02/2011 at 5:38 pm

@kablamo:
Blablabla!
Try to speak and write in french the way I do with my english ;)
Byeeee AMERICAN IDIOT

Lady Like @ 03/02/2011 at 6:21 pm

Jessica Simspon hahaha.. Simpson is just making millions because her daddy helped her get there.. not because she is so smart..
And actually Nicole, you don’t sound as stupid as you look

Funny people here, I’m from Holland and my English is great actually.
I even speak 4 other languages (and I’m not counting Dutch with it) My parents come from a different country and I’m half half so.
And even learning Italian (my man’s language)
So let me think.. that makes 6! And I even speak a little German..
How’s my grammar? hahahaha

On-topic: Snooki you won’t build an empire, why? Just because

she looks like a midget on an arrow loool

@Moi je m’appelle Lolita:

Look at how ignorant you are. You are lucky the rest of us don’t hold French people up to your stupid standards. Unlike you, we know better than that. Conceited FRENCH TROLL.

I can’t believe Rolling Stone put Snooki on the cover.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All