Alexander Skarsgard: West Hollywood Workout

Alexander Skarsgard: West Hollywood Workout

Alexander Skarsgard heads to Equinox gym on Thursday (March 3) for a workout in West Hollywood.

The 34-year-old True Blood actor worked up a sweat in a Nike top and matching tennis shoes.

Earlier in the week, Alex was spotted meeting a friend for lunch at Joan’s on Third in Los Angeles.

It was recently announced that Alex‘s new movie, Melancholia, will play at the Cannes Film Festival later this spring!

alexander skarsgard gym workout 01
alexander skarsgard gym workout 02
alexander skarsgard gym workout 03
alexander skarsgard gym workout 04
alexander skarsgard gym workout 05
alexander skarsgard gym workout 06
alexander skarsgard gym workout 07

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All

lmao you can totally tell there’s Moyer crazies on this website. All the Pro Eric and Eric/Sookie comments are getting negatives. Maybe people should stop being so delusional and realize Skarsgard is playing a CHARACTER and hating on him won’t help any.

(Plus was he photographed this much last year hitting the gym? Here’s hoping there’s some hot E/S scenes next season.)

Robin's dolls @ 03/03/2011 at 6:32 pm

The last time that were rumors of break-up between Beigeworth and ASkars, it was all planned to create expectation, then KB showed a new crappymint collection!!
Sure they will do it again.

@Emily:

It’s mostly bitter, overly invested people who are pissed that he looks happy solo.

Bikini Kill @ 03/03/2011 at 6:36 pm

@FasterPussycat, add to that a spatula so I can smack it, flip it, and rub it down

The Crying Game @ 03/03/2011 at 6:41 pm

It should be a crime to look so good!

MyMyMy!!! @ 03/03/2011 at 6:43 pm

Thanks, Sweden!

don't confuse @ 03/03/2011 at 6:53 pm

@KillBill:
He’s not Eric. :S He is Alex.

KateNoMore @ 03/03/2011 at 7:03 pm

Beauty without the Beast.

@don’t confuse:

I…Know…That. It was a nod to his character.

He’s so hot as Eric, in real life no so much, sometimes AS have that lokks… like he used the “short bus”.
I just my opinion, don’t bite me.

missy2792 @ 03/03/2011 at 7:14 pm

Looking good. Looking very good.

I find him witty an slightly self-deprecating in interviews. Very charming.

Heartbreaker @ 03/03/2011 at 7:20 pm

Sweet dreams are made of these.
Only haters disagree.

I wasn’t trying to be mean to little Suri ….I think she’s a dollbaby I just don’t think it’s fair calling AS a famewhore when lots of stars get papped ….besides he’s adorkable

@Laura: I find him dimwitted and himbo-like:
“I get so… I get so… And then I get so proud to be Swedish and I get so Swedish because in the states everyone is driving in Hummer’s with gold paint with living fur-animals to keep them warm and stuff like that. And I get so anti everything like that and really get stubborn in a Swedish way and want to show them that I’m against all of that… to the point where I’m almost geeky anti. You know, extremely average ”
Perfect match for Kate-great danes are so big.

@Xandra:

I’m sorry, I don’t follow you. You’re using a tiny bit of one interview to define him as a dim witted bimbo?!

I get that you have creepy negative feelings torward him but that’s ridiculous don’t you think?

@Laura:

How sad for her to have wasted time formulating a false quote she thinks was clever about someone she dislikes.

He looks great, love the way that shirt fits him!

ROWR! You can see his pecs and stomach muscles through that shirt. A workout does a body goooood!

I betcha he would wear TFord, the big ass-kisser.

OnlyTheLonely @ 03/03/2011 at 8:20 pm

@Xandra

At least post a link where you got that quote from so we know you’re not making this $#it up!

WOW!! He is looking very good and very fit. He really is a magnificent specimen of a man. I hope he does go to Cannes. Tom Ford will be thrilled to have Alex wearing his tux. No man fills out a tux like Alex, he’s like a walking billboard and is gorgeous in one. Every one will notice him. I’m taking it as a good sign that the beige one is not being mentioned in any of his posts including at Popsugar who are total beige lovers. Focusing on his career is what he needs right now. He’s got a huge future ahead of him.

@Cannes?:

“the big ass-kisser”

Bitter much?

He can kiss my ass anytime. Line forms after me.

Btw, he can show up at Cannes with just a fig leaf (actually a palm leaf might be in order according to his GK co-star)

@Xandra:
Yes, he’s extremely dimwitted. He has doctors in his family, graduated from Leeds University (English proficiency, but still!), was accepted to university and was planning on becoming an architect. He’s also won awards for writing and directing a short film

Plus, he decided to join the marines to ‘challenge himself’ and not live as a ‘city boy’ when he had to do his government service, instead of stamping passports and getting stoned on the weekends like his friends.

Yup, he’s stupid alright!

He looks good though. Very healthy and in shape. I’m also hoping the increased work-outs are indicative of more naked Eric like in the books. His pecs and abs look great in that shirt.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All