Alexander Skarsgard: West Hollywood Workout

Alexander Skarsgard: West Hollywood Workout

Alexander Skarsgard heads to Equinox gym on Thursday (March 3) for a workout in West Hollywood.

The 34-year-old True Blood actor worked up a sweat in a Nike top and matching tennis shoes.

Earlier in the week, Alex was spotted meeting a friend for lunch at Joan’s on Third in Los Angeles.

It was recently announced that Alex‘s new movie, Melancholia, will play at the Cannes Film Festival later this spring!

alexander skarsgard gym workout 01
alexander skarsgard gym workout 02
alexander skarsgard gym workout 03
alexander skarsgard gym workout 04
alexander skarsgard gym workout 05
alexander skarsgard gym workout 06
alexander skarsgard gym workout 07

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All

I think it is Eija. The only reason I think they caught sight of the family last week was because the amount of paps were probably 4xs or more due to Oscar week. This is an obvious set-up. Whatever.

KB is hanging on for dear life career wise and relationship wise. The amount of tweets containing her name with Junkmint have increased astronomically. Her team is working overtime tweeting using different accounts. Currently she has an official Facebook account that is geared to selling her and Junkmint. It was set up in October and her first post was in February. She’s really trying to sell herself and Junkmint. It will be epic fail of course, because she’s just not likeable and her joolree is overpriced ugly crap..

I hope she doesn’t do something stupid with one of Alex’s siblings in the car.

Nicest family eva even are helping him cover up being gay.
One day he and Bjorn might own up one day they are lovers oooooopzzzzzzzzzzzzz

pink princess @ 03/04/2011 at 12:25 am

He still lost in closet?

Yummy on outside but yuck inside
as fake as a bmovies stars b**bies

@BareBat: I would so rather he was with Bjorne than KBos. At least Bjorne probably cares about him.

Is there ANYTHING that Bosho will not lie about?
KB is such a lying sack of sh*t. She doesn’t design the joolree, this woman does.

Steamer Brand
@SteamerBrand

Kate Bosworth wearing a bunch of my designs. I did everything on this page. Rad! http://www.jewelmint.com/our-designs/
Mon Feb 28 2011 01:02:13 (Eastern Standard Time) via web

It’s called SEX but even that doesn’t hold a relationship for that long eventually this relationship will fizzle!!!

Some of you posters waste way too much time and energy on your ridiculous KB/AS theories. Do something productive with your lives! Your obsessions are sick.

@Scott:

You first.

@The Myths: @ The Myths: Why bother wasting your time posting when you obviously can’t stand him? Looks like someones a little jealous… ;)

I'm lstill oving you AS @ 03/04/2011 at 4:57 am

I prefer Alexander to famew***s paquin, moyjeer, manganello lol

used to like him, now just think his body looks hot (here anyway). the PR involved with these two is RIDICULOUS.

For the love of G-D @ 03/04/2011 at 7:00 am

HE IS NOT GAY, he is just Swedish! Being a homosexual in Sweden is far from being controversial. He would have come out of the closet and also there’s be stories as it’s a small country and he’s be known pretty much all his life. THERE ARE NO STORIES FROM SWEDEN! Why would he be in the closet when his brother just about declared himself to be bisexual on national tv? IT MAKES NO SENSE! This is just Ted Casablance and his just-about-all-actors-in-Hollywood-are-really-gay-crap. Seriously.

The Fat Camp @ 03/04/2011 at 7:33 am

@For the love of G-D:
It’s always the same old song when someone is that hot and gains some popularity. In his case gay- and bi -rumours only make him even more interesting and SEXY which of course wasn’t Beehhhlll’sbabes purpose. They launced all that gay innuendo when Alex/Eric came the most popular character and actor of True Blood. Just check old JJ posts. I personally don’t care if he’s bi or even gay. I’ll always love and lust him. He’s one of the most charismatic man I’ve ever laid my eyes on and that’s why the haters are as intrigued and obsessive as his true fans are;)

I enjoy his acting………and admiring the pretty pictures. I may be old, but I’m not dead yet!!

Rê with fangs @ 03/04/2011 at 8:00 am

Alex yummy! Very! Stop so good to eat! With much NUTELLA over! MY DEUSSSS! WHERE IS ERIC? I’m going crazy! ALEX ENDS THE FLIRTING WITH THAT *****! SINGLE AGAIN IS BEAUTIFUL!

Wish he wasn’t with that bony, smug-faced waste of space. He’s still tainted by association.. When you’ve been with someone who has a reputation as a coke-addicted fame-wh*re for over a year.. what does that say about you?
I wish the hotness could make me forget about that but it doesn’t. I’ll hope for the eventuality that he’ll wake up and get his balls back- or I’ll just move on and completely not give a shite anymore… Only time will tell.

Well......Damn!! @ 03/04/2011 at 9:02 am

@Scott: Damn, for once I agree with you Hans…..especially posting the same stuff in this thread as you do in the KB thread, like you are looking for assurance or something., really ladies, don’t you have children and grandchildren to feed? I’m sure KB and Alex don’t give a *****.

Lucky faun @ 03/04/2011 at 11:10 am

@pink princess: ASkars is in Narnia, flashing the fauns.

@ Jessica @ 03/04/2011 at 1:09 pm

@Jessica +:

That’s true. If you google them KB gets gaziollions more hits then Alex. She doesn’t need Alex’s “fame”. And Kate is very respectable fashion icon in Europe, no silly bitter rumours spread by the obsessive orlandi/alex fangirlies.

@ obsessive fattie @ 03/04/2011 at 1:20 pm

@Huh?:

I think he’s ballsy enough not to try please his fat and obsessive “ex” fan gurls LMFAO

@ paranoid looney @ 03/04/2011 at 1:24 pm

@Well……Damn!!:

forgot your meds again?

@@ Jessica: Where exactly in Europe? Probably not France as they sure did not give a damn during her stay in Paris and did not seem to want her to stay over PFW. Now you’ll probably telling us that PFW is just not so important for such a fashion icon and that Isabel Marant should be lucky that KB at least carried her bag around LAX…LOL

Caleb NOLA @ 03/04/2011 at 3:13 pm

He’s a hottie…but his association with Bosho just ruins it

I liked him…adored him til She-who-must-not-be-named….now I find him almost annoying. Eric has long blonde hair..its in all the books…

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All