Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady: Carnival Couple

Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady: Carnival Couple

Gisele Bundchen and husband Tom Brady holds hands after landing at the airport on Saturday (March 5) in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

The 30-year-old supermodel is in her home country to participate in one of Rio’s Carnival parades!

“It’s going to be so exciting,” Gisele said in a video message posted on her website.

Gisele‘s official Twitter page also teased that she was “getting ready to show how she dances samba on Twitcam”!

gisele bundchen tom brady rio 01
gisele bundchen tom brady rio 02
gisele bundchen tom brady rio 03
gisele bundchen tom brady rio 04
gisele bundchen tom brady rio 05

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

She’s old already. Her time has passed.

damn beautiful couple!

@mailey: Forbe’s disagrees.

Gisele has over 1000 ppl watching her on twitcam right now.

I dont know more about this couple

Only I see they like start to be boring couple

I hate his hair, but they are really cute together! Love Gisele!

where’s their ugly spawn? Bridget is babysitting him?

Supermodel @ 03/05/2011 at 4:06 pm

@Ana: possibly! its not like she has much of a career.

dumb jock + dumb model = PERFECT COUPLE

wanabeAlister @ 03/05/2011 at 4:09 pm

yay can’t wait for the usual gisele stalker comments; old,ugly,theories of unhappiness,etc….Haters are so entertaining!!!!

wanabeAlister @ 03/05/2011 at 4:12 pm

@Natalie: Tom being an iconic sports star and slated as “one of the greatest ever” and Gisele being an iconic model and slated as “one of the greatest ever” I’d imagine they do make a good couple and can relate. A lister + A lister. Tom didn’t match well with his ex’s because they were all D listers, probs why it didn’t work out.

@wanabeAlister: Yah and ‘greatest ever’ football player and model are such positions to aspire and admire lol Gimme a break.

Long Duck Dong @ 03/05/2011 at 4:20 pm

She lead him around like puppy dog.

Peyton Manning @ 03/05/2011 at 4:23 pm

Where is the baby? In the suitcase?

wanabeAlister @ 03/05/2011 at 4:23 pm

@Jess: hmm I don’t recall ever using the word “aspiration”…

@18 you are very stupid like all the other haters
They are happy thats your problem

Katie-elle @ 03/05/2011 at 4:39 pm

@wanabeAlister: Well, since ucalled it let me go ahead and contribute for u. She’s old and ugly.

@wanabeAlister: Since ur the one posting in multiples about her, obviously ur the one that’s the stalker.

wanabeAlister @ 03/05/2011 at 4:43 pm

Well since I like her I consider myself more of a fan. Haters can’t be called fans yet they follow her every move as if they were fans, so….I just prefer to call them stalkers. :)

Loooove her *-*
I’m happy to see her taking a break of all those works she’s been doing lately, to stay with her HOT hubby
can’t wait to see her right here in Rio…

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All