Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady: Carnival Couple

Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady: Carnival Couple

Gisele Bundchen and husband Tom Brady holds hands after landing at the airport on Saturday (March 5) in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

The 30-year-old supermodel is in her home country to participate in one of Rio’s Carnival parades!

“It’s going to be so exciting,” Gisele said in a video message posted on her website.

Gisele‘s official Twitter page also teased that she was “getting ready to show how she dances samba on Twitcam”!

gisele bundchen tom brady rio 01
gisele bundchen tom brady rio 02
gisele bundchen tom brady rio 03
gisele bundchen tom brady rio 04
gisele bundchen tom brady rio 05

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

She’s old already. Her time has passed.

damn beautiful couple!

@mailey: Forbe’s disagrees.

Gisele has over 1000 ppl watching her on twitcam right now.

I dont know more about this couple

Only I see they like start to be boring couple

I hate his hair, but they are really cute together! Love Gisele!

where’s their ugly spawn? Bridget is babysitting him?

Supermodel @ 03/05/2011 at 4:06 pm

@Ana: possibly! its not like she has much of a career.

dumb jock + dumb model = PERFECT COUPLE

wanabeAlister @ 03/05/2011 at 4:09 pm

yay can’t wait for the usual gisele stalker comments; old,ugly,theories of unhappiness,etc….Haters are so entertaining!!!!

wanabeAlister @ 03/05/2011 at 4:12 pm

@Natalie: Tom being an iconic sports star and slated as “one of the greatest ever” and Gisele being an iconic model and slated as “one of the greatest ever” I’d imagine they do make a good couple and can relate. A lister + A lister. Tom didn’t match well with his ex’s because they were all D listers, probs why it didn’t work out.

@wanabeAlister: Yah and ‘greatest ever’ football player and model are such positions to aspire and admire lol Gimme a break.

Long Duck Dong @ 03/05/2011 at 4:20 pm

She lead him around like puppy dog.

Peyton Manning @ 03/05/2011 at 4:23 pm

Where is the baby? In the suitcase?

wanabeAlister @ 03/05/2011 at 4:23 pm

@Jess: hmm I don’t recall ever using the word “aspiration”…

@18 you are very stupid like all the other haters
They are happy thats your problem

Katie-elle @ 03/05/2011 at 4:39 pm

@wanabeAlister: Well, since ucalled it let me go ahead and contribute for u. She’s old and ugly.

@wanabeAlister: Since ur the one posting in multiples about her, obviously ur the one that’s the stalker.

wanabeAlister @ 03/05/2011 at 4:43 pm

Well since I like her I consider myself more of a fan. Haters can’t be called fans yet they follow her every move as if they were fans, so….I just prefer to call them stalkers. :)

Loooove her *-*
I’m happy to see her taking a break of all those works she’s been doing lately, to stay with her HOT hubby
can’t wait to see her right here in Rio…

She’s a man, baby!!

And he’s a girlie-man.

@Jen: Jen’s a fat as* and has never seen a cheekbones in her life.

Bundchen is an ugly last name. Just sayin.

@wanabeAlister: I’d hardly call Tom Brady an icon. Michael Jordan maybe. Tom Brady, not so much.

Its so cool Tom’s sister’s are all there with Gisele and they drink coconut water with her and laugh and hang out all the time. Tom’s parents always speak well of her too. I don’t recall any of them ever doing the same for that ex baby mama drama…….I can see why Gisele has a ring! when family loves the girl, you know she’s good.

Tom needs a haircut!*lol*.

CanadaGirl @ 03/05/2011 at 5:31 pm

She has an enviable life. Jealous, jealous, jealous but glad for her.

she looks like a man. lol

Butterface Gisele is getting really old!!!!!

Gisele’s A list status as a model and her paycheck, pretty much cancels out EVERY.SINGLE.BAD.COMMENT. about her time and time again. (its great!) I can’t wait to see their comments when she is named Forbe’s richest Supermodel in the world AGAIN,when she continues to get 2 or more high fashion campaigns each year,her Vogue cover count reaches the all time high of 130, or when another important fashion person calls her the last Supermodel. LOVES IT!

love-love @ 03/05/2011 at 5:48 pm

Tom’s HOT!

It’s so sad when these “fans” idolize a panty model. Really? I don’t get why people are so in love with models. So shallow

underabridge @ 03/05/2011 at 6:13 pm

@Di: and I don’t get why so many people hate on models…..oh wait yes I do.

Gisele on twitcam is dancing with Toms sisters and Tom is there. I bet it kills u haters they are one big happy family <3

juliana t @ 03/05/2011 at 7:13 pm

their hotel is right next to my apartment ! :) love it HAIUHASI FYI ipanema is more than crowd right now !

She looks older than her husband.

I wonder, where is the beauty of this woman? I look at the back to look and not see it.

Tommy me boy, the wife, the life, the fame, the money; but time is slipping and I’m wondering if you will ever touch glory again.

Ya'llCan'tHandleDA_TRUTH! @ 03/05/2011 at 8:47 pm

Tom is sexy sexy and sexy, bald, little hair, hairy and all that hair, clothes or no clothes, nike shoes or walking boot. boy he looks nice. Gi pretty too, but she could add some fat to her diet. I thought she was bigger than that before she had Benjamin. Not enough fat in her diet is starting to make her look old-ish no offense and I am saying this because it’s true and because I want Tom Brady to myself.

NIKI TAYLOR KICKS HER BUTT @ 03/05/2011 at 10:06 pm

She has a figure like a skinny guy. She also has breast implants.
Gisele is a very plain woman. I make a comment when I find it absurd that she is considered a supermodel.

Niki Taylor is a real supermodel. Gisele is not sexy and beautiful like Niki.

Marisa Miller could gain some weight but she photographs
much prettier than Gisele.

Where’s the baby?

@ha: snce when is 30 old?!

My guess is that they are not going to be there for long so they didn’t feel the need to bring the baby. The baby is probably with Tom’s parents of one of his siblings back in California. That or they made other travel arrangments for the baby to protect him from the paps.

@Dawn:

That should be or one of his siblings.

Leo would have been the man for her

Brady reminds of a HOT Tarzan with mullet. I hear those carnivals make Mardi Gras look really lame, they are quite the spectacle of colors, personalities, floats and entertainment.

Diego (JLO the queen is back!) @ 03/06/2011 at 2:51 am

she’s fug

Then you must be part of the family to know that.

niki taylor, wtf, what is this 1994? I like(d) her too but that comparison was quite random, lol.

Gisele is a Supermodel goddess,legend and icon. Point Blank.

Gisele has had 3 Vogue covers already this year (1 more on the way) and it’s only march. I’d hardly say her time has passed as she is the only model this year so far with that many. In fact that’s her breaking another modeling record. (yet again ). When you’re an iconic model your time doesn’t pass. You are always in demand as also seen in Kate Moss,Naomi Campbell,etc…and Gisele is in their league so…..eat it up and sit back and watch the icons steal all the jobs from the blank faced no named zombies.

Gisele’s career is incomparable. It even beats Naomi and Kate’s. She is an ICON. & Please don’t start comparing the catalog models to her again, oh lordy. what a FAIL.

does anyone know, what brand her jeans are?

damn to men up a little at least in front of people, she ie leading him like he is on a leash

@did:

Its her country for God’s sake. Tom always walks ahead of her in America, so is that him leading her on a leash?

“hold hands”
Where’s the editor? Who cares?

she is not old but she is ugly and mean

Gisele’s success and bank account says ALL.

The Last Supermodel. All other models live in her shadow and their fans set too high of expectations. (thus getitng pissy and hating on the uber) Gisele accomplished more in her first 2 years of modeling than most models have in their whole careers, LMAO.

She’s the Meryl Streep of models.

beautiful couple.

Love him can’t stand her she is an egotisical smart mouth know it all

AmICynical? @ 03/06/2011 at 4:32 pm

Is it me or do they put a lot of effort in their color-coordinated outfits? He’s just one outfit away from sporting a pair of feathered wings and a diamond studded gstring….really now.